The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

racefan 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-22-03, 03:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail racefan Click to send private message to racefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR4"
TAR fan from Adelaide Australia would like to know if the show is being aired at this stage or if you know when it will be aired in OZ LAND. Also can Aussies apply to go on the show.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR4 East 01-22-03 1
   RE: TAR4 fandownunder 01-22-03 2
       RE: TAR4 East 01-23-03 3
           RE: TAR4 fandownunder 01-23-03 4
               RE: TAR4 East 01-23-03 5
                   RE: TAR4 fandownunder 01-24-03 6
 RE: TAR4 martini man 03-19-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

East 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-22-03, 04:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail East Click to send private message to East Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR4"
dont know TAR 4's airing date but to qualify for the TAR you have to be an American citizen.

fandownunder 3 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-03, 06:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fandownunder Click to send private message to fandownunder Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR4"
Nice to hear there is a race fan from Adelaide, Australia where i live too? I'm a big fan of the show and have seen all 3 seasons and have not missed a single episode. I know that in America they are going to premier TAR4 on Feb 26? Unfortunately we have to wait until later on in the year, maybe April/May approx, according to the Melbourne Herald Sun newspaper, i can't wait until then, i wish they broadcast it earlier as i think it's the best thing on tv at the moment, especially here in Australia.
As for being on the show you have to be American but hopefully they will make a version down here, as i would love to be on the show?
Go TAR4 and can't wait to see it again!

01-23-03, 05:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail East Click to send private message to East Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR4"
... maybe
>April/May approx, according to the
>Melbourne Herald Sun newspaper, i

Where did you get this info? from Channel 7? or a speculation of some writer on that newspaper?

If that's the case, I'll have to disappear from this board again when it starts airing since we are several months behind and the risk of having the show spoiled is greater once you login to this site.

01-23-03, 06:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fandownunder Click to send private message to fandownunder Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR4"
I got the information by a writer from that particular newspaper. It was in the tv guide section, where a reader wrote a letter asking when channel 7 were showing the Mole and TAR4. It was a speculation but if you don't want any spoilers, like myself, i wouldn't log onto this board when TAR4 starts airing in America?

01-23-03, 04:32 PM (EST)
5. "RE: TAR4"
When TAR3 was being aired in Oz (I think we were only a few weeks or just over a month behind), all I could do was read the summaries , they're very funny (thanks to all the authors) but would never dare going into the boards.

I sort of ruined at least 2 episodes after going into CBS to check out the route destinations since I wanted write them down in my tapes. Their darn website lists all the names and rankings of the racers, those who were eliminated were greyed out.

As for the Aussie version, I'm kind of not really into it, did you watch Australian Survivor? I only saw 2 episodes and that made me say, what a cheapskate production.

TAR need millions in funding since its intl. travel, but to let the aussies do a version of it? it may not be an "all out blow out", production wise. However a reality show like TAR which involves travelling (even if only within a country or continent) is still more exciting that say, Survivor,Big Brother,and the slutshow called Temptation Island.

01-24-03, 05:35 AM (EST)
6. "RE: TAR4"
After watching the Australian version of Survivor, i thought like you did, "what rubbish am i watching?" After this thought, i think that if there was an Australian version of TAR, it would be rather inferior to the original, comparing what it would cost to produce the series but saying that, i still would enjoy watching it, if it was fast paced and exciting?. I spoilt the finale of TAR3 for myself, just before Jonn Vito & Jill got eliminated, by login onto the official CBS website, i definately won't be doing that again when TAR4 is being aired in Australia? Hopefully we wont be too far behind America?

martini man 9 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail martini%20man Click to send private message to martini%20man Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR4"
let's face it, channel 7 are scum. they have no respect for their viewers and treat us like dirt. i have frequently written in to the green guide (the age, melb) with little or no luck. i've tried contacting 7 directly but still no luck, only one answer and that was from prime in canberra (channel 7 affiliate for those reading not familiar with aussie tv). typically, we are at their mercy. bastardos, bastardos, bastardos. let's face it, it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't buy it at all because they thought to air series 3 at midnight on a monday night. yes, this sucks, but maybe the only left for us will be to buy the series when it is completed on e-bay. while it would be great to get the show on free to air, i'm not holding my breath.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •