The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Amazing Race 4 delay confirmed"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

vsuri 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-06-03, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Amazing Race 4 delay confirmed"
TAR4 will not air until June. AXN, the channel that broadcasts TAR in Asia, has put this on its web site.

The URL of the announcement is:

http://www.axnasia.com/events/the-amazing-race4-postponed/default.asp

"When will The Amazing Race 4 be telecast on AXN?

The Amazing Race 4 is expected to be ready for broadcast in the summer of 2003 (June to August 2003). The exact date of telecast is yet to be determined, but we will keep viewers informed once it is confirmed through regular on-air advertisements on AXN and also on the website www.axn-asia.com. AXN will still broadcast the series day and date with the US telecast. "

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Amazing Race 4 delay confirmed realitybites 03-06-03 1
 RE: Amazing Race 4 delay confirmed smiles 03-06-03 2
 RE: Amazing Race 4 delay confirmed katem 03-06-03 3
   RE: Amazing Race 4 delay confirmed buckeyegirl 03-10-03 4
   RE: Amazing Race 4 delay confirmed Loree 03-20-03 5
 RE: Amazing Race 4 delay confirmed bondt007 03-21-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-06-03, 09:25 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Amazing Race 4 delay confirmed"
Thanks for sharing. I suspected as much once I found out the 3/12 date wasn't going to happen.

Good luck for their summer run... they're going to need it.

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-06-03, 05:14 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Amazing Race 4 delay confirmed"
Hopefully, the ratings will improve in the summer. There aren't too many shows that will air during the summer. Hopefully, the new Bachelor will be over!

I also just want to add that I am really missing TAR!! This is the most exciting reality show! I love how the locations are always changing!!

June can't get here quick enough!

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-06-03, 05:34 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Amazing Race 4 delay confirmed"
This makes me bitter, considering that it is being delayed due to Star Search of all shows. But I guess that it might be good for TAR's ratings.

Oh well.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-10-03, 09:57 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Amazing Race 4 delay confirmed"
Thanks for sharing the new air date! I am in total TAR Withdrawel...I don't know if I can make it till June.
Katem-Love your new and improved sig pic!

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-20-03, 07:12 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Amazing Race 4 delay confirmed"
You mean Star Search is still on? I was hoping Arsenio had gone away by now.

Now I just have to wait until June...

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-21-03, 06:03 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Amazing Race 4 delay confirmed"

I am actually pleased about the move... not because of Star Lounge Lizzard, but it should do better. Moving to the summer saved the Mole, IMO. Not that TAR needs saving, but that most all shows will be in rerun, and I can give it my full attention!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •