The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"High School Reunion 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-07-04, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"High School Reunion 3"
HSR3 starts tonight opposite The Amazing Race, if anyone's interested. I'll probably skip this one unless they rebroadcast the episodes at a better time. Looks like they found some pretty snooty DAWs this time.

It was a dark and stormy night; the rain fell in torrents--except at occasional intervals, when it was checked by a violent gust of wind ... -- Edward George Bulwer-Lytton, Paul Clifford (1830)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: High School Reunion 3 volsfan 12-07-04 1
 RE: High School Reunion 3 theking0075 12-07-04 2
   RE: High School Reunion 3 volsfan 12-07-04 3
       RE: High School Reunion 3 dabo 12-07-04 4
 RE: High School Reunion 3 sorgee 12-08-04 5
 RE: High School Reunion 3 Loree 12-11-04 6
   RE: High School Reunion 3 robinhoodette 01-08-05 11
 RE: High School Reunion 3 volsfan 12-11-04 7
   Anyone have any updates on HSR 2? teddysgirl 12-14-04 8
       RE: Anyone have any updates on HSR ... Loree 12-14-04 9
           RE: Anyone have any updates on HSR ... volsfan 12-14-04 10
 Did you see the last ep??? superstepmom1 01-19-05 12
   RE: Did you see the last ep??? Tejayes 01-19-05 13
   RE: Did you see the last ep??? Loree 01-20-05 14
       Is there going to be a reunion show... teddysgirl 01-21-05 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-04, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: High School Reunion 3"
Hell, I thought last season was snooty! However, I have not seen the previews for any of this season. Like you...I will catch on a repeat at a better time. I WILL be watching TAR!

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-07-04, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: High School Reunion 3"
There was a High School Reunion 1&2?

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

12-07-04, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: High School Reunion 3"
Yep, the second one was done with a high school from Texas if my mind serves me correctly. I forget where the first high school reunion were from.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-04, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: High School Reunion 3"
Illinois.

The current batch of DAWs are Ft. Lauderdale.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-08-04, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: High School Reunion 3"
TiVo caught this for me and I watched it this morning. I think this will be teh best season of the three.
(That's not really saying much. The last 2 were lame. Oh, this one does seem to have a lot more director intervention.)

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-04, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: High School Reunion 3"
I finally caught the season opener of this series. I think this season will be interesting. They seem to have lots of twists this season. On the first ep we just met the kids from the snooty private school. We have Nikol who wants to know why her high school boyfriend Jim just dumped her without warning senior year and then never talked to her again. And the girl who took him away from her is there too. She is a self-proclaimed man-stealer. Meanwhile the shy guy is hoping to hook up with Nikol too. Then we have the basketball player who had the psycho stalker girlfriend in high school who scared all the other girls away from him. He wanted to date others so now he is hoping to hook up with Loretta his dream girl. But his stalker girlfriend is there too and she likes to wave knives around. Those girls get in a fist fight this season. And we have the fat girl who has lost the weight but still feels uncomfortable when they have to go to the beach and wear swimsuits. Plus a variety of others.

Then in future eps we will have the 2 nerds show up pretending to be millionaires now. And the public school boys show up to beat the private school guys at sports and take their women. Should be a fun season.

robinhoodette 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-08-05, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail robinhoodette Click to send private message to robinhoodette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: High School Reunion 3"
I dated one of the nerds "Kristian", he is not nerd now! He is funny, sings karaoke like no one I have ever heard and knows how to show a girl an awesome night out! Wonderful person!

12-11-04, 07:47 PM (EST)
7. "RE: High School Reunion 3"
I just watched the first episode and I must admit this one does seem to be better than the first two.

Jaime is a friggin b!tch. Gianni hair is already all over my nerves. Nikol is a f***ing drama queen.

OH.THE.DRAMA!

teddysgirl 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-14-04, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teddysgirl Click to send private message to teddysgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Anyone have any updates on HSR 2?"
I loved it! This one looks like it will be interesting.

Thank God for TiVo!

12-14-04, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Anyone have any updates on HSR 2?"
Yes I'm looking forward to tonight's ep. This is a busy TV evening. I will be watching and recording. High School Reunion, Amazing Race, Rebel Billionaire & Gilligan's Island.

12-14-04, 04:55 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Anyone have any updates on HSR 2?"
Oh good grief! Tonight is when TV and VCR get a workout! I have the same things to watch as you mention.

superstepmom1 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-19-05, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail superstepmom1 Click to send private message to superstepmom1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Did you see the last ep???"
Did anyone catch the finale? Definitely the most dramatic conclusion ever!

Tejayes 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-19-05, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tejayes Click to send private message to Tejayes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Did you see the last ep???"
I had to watch it. I write the recaps for www.realitynewsonline.com. Anyway, if you want to know (possible spoilers for those who care)...
At the prom, Jim and Jen kissed in the men's room, and Jim and Nikol were 100% done afterwards.
---
Anyone up for a game of bridge? I'll be the troll...

01-20-05, 05:04 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Did you see the last ep???"
Well I didn't feel sorry for Nikol at all. She wanted everything to be about her. Everyone in the house was always suppose to be concentrating on her little love life with Jim. She talked about him constantly with everyone to get their opinion. If they had a misunderstanding everyone had to tell her what they thought it meant. Jim just seemed like a jock that wanted to drink and party. He did seem drunk half the time. Why were these women fighting over him? And since Nikol was the first one to dump Jim in high school. How can she really get mad at how Jen or Jim acted?

teddysgirl 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-21-05, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teddysgirl Click to send private message to teddysgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Is there going to be a reunion show like HR 2?"
I hope so! Alright Jim is cute but I don't see the overwhelming appeal. I got the feeling Jen was just sh*t-stirring - it was about the challenge.

Yes, Gianni's hair was nasty! He's a good-looking guy though - just sort the hair out. While Loretta has an amazing body, I have to say I don't think the face measures up. What does anyone think?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •