The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Spearchucker Sean Rectum"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-26-02, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fast%20Eddie Click to send private message to Fast%20Eddie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Spearchucker Sean Rectum"
We know that there is a challenge involving spear throwing. I hope it happens before Sean gets booted. Picture it: he realizes that if they lose, he's out, so he's throwing as well as he can, while the rest of the team is throwing the contest trying not to look too obvious. So Sean Rectum, (oops, I mean Rector), scores the best and naturally becomes nicknamed Spearchucker Sean. I wonder how he'll like it.

Personally, I'd rather see him be the spearcatcher.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Spearchucker Sean Rectum Swami 03-26-02 1
 RE: Spearchucker Sean Rectum Dianetic 03-26-02 2
   Windy Sean Rectum PepeLePew13 03-26-02 3
       RE: Windy Sean Rectum friedheine 03-26-02 4
       RE: Windy Sean Rectum ConningOfficer 03-26-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-26-02, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Spearchucker Sean Rectum"
Finally, the perfect name for Sean--Sean Rectum! LMAO, Eddie! Not only a name, but an excellent site for him to catch the spears!

If he can toss spears as well as he tosses racist barbs, he may win immunity for Rotu all by himself.

Swami

Dianetic 618 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-02, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dianetic Click to send private message to Dianetic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Spearchucker Sean Rectum"
I don't think you want to give Sean any spears. Something tells me he's angry enough to go hunting WHITEY. Nobody should worry though because he might not be any better with a spear than he is with an oar.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-26-02, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Windy Sean Rectum"
He might be liable to fling the spear downwards right onto his foot, a la Brandi from S3... Good point, dianetic, he might only be as good at it as he is at paddling with an oar!

Combined with his particularly windy mouth and his ability to paddle the wind (not the water)... we could be seeing him catching some serious wind with the spears.

A better name might be Sean "Windy" Rectum considering all the hot air flowing out of him.

friedheine 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-26-02, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail friedheine Click to send private message to friedheine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Windy Sean Rectum"
LAST EDITED ON 03-26-02 AT 05:12 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-26-02 AT 04:29 PM (EST)

Furious quote from Sean: "Dass nuffa dat! Yaw bess be shuttin' yo mouf! Yaw sho' nuff is bein' buncha race-iss, dats whut yaw are!!!! Be stoppin' dat!!!"

ConningOfficer 585 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-02, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ConningOfficer Click to send private message to ConningOfficer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Windy Sean Rectum"
>>A better name might be Sean
>"Windy" Rectum considering all the
>hot air flowing out of
>him.

This guy makes it too easy. Is there any other contestant that has had more nicknames than this particular mediawhore? I think that this Thursday might be his fifteenth minute of fame (Thank God).

Thanks for playing, Sean. Frau Hexe has a wonderful parting gift for you on board the Basher Yacht. You won't like it. Any of it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •