URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 1095
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Spearchucker Sean Rectum"

Posted by Fast Eddie on 03-26-02 at 10:17 AM
We know that there is a challenge involving spear throwing. I hope it happens before Sean gets booted. Picture it: he realizes that if they lose, he's out, so he's throwing as well as he can, while the rest of the team is throwing the contest trying not to look too obvious. So Sean Rectum, (oops, I mean Rector), scores the best and naturally becomes nicknamed Spearchucker Sean. I wonder how he'll like it.

Personally, I'd rather see him be the spearcatcher.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Spearchucker Sean Rectum"
Posted by Swami on 03-26-02 at 10:49 AM
Finally, the perfect name for Sean--Sean Rectum! LMAO, Eddie! Not only a name, but an excellent site for him to catch the spears!

If he can toss spears as well as he tosses racist barbs, he may win immunity for Rotu all by himself.

Swami

"RE: Spearchucker Sean Rectum"
Posted by Dianetic on 03-26-02 at 11:06 AM
I don't think you want to give Sean any spears. Something tells me he's angry enough to go hunting WHITEY. Nobody should worry though because he might not be any better with a spear than he is with an oar.

"Windy Sean Rectum"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-26-02 at 12:44 PM
He might be liable to fling the spear downwards right onto his foot, a la Brandi from S3... Good point, dianetic, he might only be as good at it as he is at paddling with an oar!

Combined with his particularly windy mouth and his ability to paddle the wind (not the water)... we could be seeing him catching some serious wind with the spears.

A better name might be Sean "Windy" Rectum considering all the hot air flowing out of him.

"RE: Windy Sean Rectum"
Posted by friedheine on 03-26-02 at 04:24 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-26-02 AT 05:12 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-26-02 AT 04:29 PM (EST)

Furious quote from Sean: "Dass nuffa dat! Yaw bess be shuttin' yo mouf! Yaw sho' nuff is bein' buncha race-iss, dats whut yaw are!!!! Be stoppin' dat!!!"

"RE: Windy Sean Rectum"
Posted by ConningOfficer on 03-26-02 at 05:11 PM
>>A better name might be Sean
>"Windy" Rectum considering all the
>hot air flowing out of
>him.

This guy makes it too easy. Is there any other contestant that has had more nicknames than this particular mediawhore? I think that this Thursday might be his fifteenth minute of fame (Thank God).

Thanks for playing, Sean. Frau Hexe has a wonderful parting gift for you on board the Basher Yacht. You won't like it. Any of it.