The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"So, everybody left is undefeated as a Project Manager"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

buscemi 414 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-03-04, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buscemi Click to send private message to buscemi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"So, everybody left is undefeated as a Project Manager"
-Jen M. is 1-0
-Sandy is 2-0
-Kelly is 3-0
(although, I would submit that you should reverse Sandy and Kelly's numbers b/c Sandy really was pm on the wedding task)
-Kevin is 2-0

Also, obviously the men have better overall records b/c the men won the majority of the tasks over the women, but I believe that since the teams were mixed, everyone remaining is either 4-2 or 3-3. Am I right on this? Anyone been keeping tabs?

All of this will lead, I believe, to a very tough task of picking the final 2 from the interviews. I would give the edge to Jen M. and Kelly b/c they seem like smooth talkers while Sandy (Pepsi) and Kevin (Levi's) come off as less polished.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: So, everybody left is undefeate... ARnutz 12-03-04 1
   RE: So, everybody left is undefeate... smokedog 12-03-04 2
       RE: So, everybody left is undefeate... DevilsDeal 12-03-04 4
   RE: So, everybody left is undefeate... buscemi 12-03-04 3
       RE: So, everybody left is undefeate... jae 12-04-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-03-04, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: So, everybody left is undefeated as a Project Manager"
You made me so curious with this post so I went and figured out the stats for each person while they were on a particular team.

Total team stats per individual (in order of best to worst records):

Kelly: --he was on Mosaic for weeks 1 to 10, before task 11 (Levi's) Wes sent him to Apex.
--Mosaic record for weeks 1 to 10 was (W-L) 7-3,
--Apex in weeks 11 to 13 was 2-1
**Total W-L for Kelly's team(s) is 9-4

Kevin: --he was on Mosaic until the first shuffle of week 7 when Wes sent him to Apex.
--Mosaic for weeks 1 to 6 was 4-2
--Apex for weeks 7 to 13 was 3-4
**Total W-L for Kevin's team(s) is 7-6

Sandy: --she was on Apex until the first shuffle in week 7 when Jenn sent her to Mosaic.
--Apex for weeks 1 to 6 was 2-4
--Mosaic for weeks 7 to 13 was 4-3
**Total W-L for Sandy's team(s) was 6-7

Jenn: --she was on Apex for weeks 1 to 11 she was sent to Mosaic by Kelly in week 12 (Pepsi task)
--Apex for weeks 1 to 11 was 4-7
--Mosaic for weeks 12 to 13 was 1-1
**Total W-L for Jenn's team(s) was 5-8

Kelly has the strongest individual PM record paired with the strongest team record and will probably do well in the interviews. Jenn has the worst individual and team record of those left, but is a very "safe" talker. She could shine during the interviews because she knows what they want to hear. If Kevin sweats or Sandy shows her lack of higher education, Jenn could slide in the top 2.

Mon Dieu, Mon Cherie... c'est magnifique!!!

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-03-04, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: So, everybody left is undefeated as a Project Manager"
My vote is also for Kelly and Jenn, based on the stats provided and the intangible factor of being able to talk a lot without saying too much.

DevilsDeal 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-03-04, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DevilsDeal Click to send private message to DevilsDeal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: So, everybody left is undefeated as a Project Manager"
>My vote is also for Kelly
>and Jenn, based on the
>stats provided and the intangible
>factor of being able to
>talk a lot without saying
>too much.

It seems to me that the person last season who spent the interviews talking without really saying anything was fired SPECIFICALLY because they were talking without saying anything. Jen's tendency to play it safe will probably work against her on this phase, especially seeing she has the weakest PM record of the three. (Winning as PM when you've only done it once could be written off as dumb luck if she doesn't back it up somehow in this phase.) Kelly on the otherhand has a good enough PM record that it would only take a little smooth talk and letting his record speak for itself to put him in the final showdown.

buscemi 414 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-04, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buscemi Click to send private message to buscemi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: So, everybody left is undefeated as a Project Manager"
Cool. Thanks for the stats. Of course, Amy was 11-1 last year, and Kwame was 3-9, and their respective records didn't seem to have much impact on who made the final 2. I think that the records aren't far enough apart for them to matter this season either, esp with their pm records.

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-04, 04:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: So, everybody left is undefeated as a Project Manager"
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-04 AT 04:26 AM (EST)

For the fun of it, the PM record, imho, should be:

Sandy: 2
Kelly: 2
Jenn: 1.5
Kevin: 1.5

I took 1 point from Kelly and gave .5 to Sandy because she won the bridal task for him. I threw away the other .5 because it was an unfair task. I took .5 from Sandy and gave it to Jenn because they were a duo. No one led and no one followed. Subtracted .5 from Kevin because he won Crest out of pure luck.

The co-ed teams win/loss record:

Kelly: 5 wins, 2 losses
Jenn: 3 wins, 4 losses
Kevin: 3 wins, 4 losses
Ivana: 3 wins, 4 losses

Final Boardroom Appearances:

1 Kelly (Sorta...)
1 Jennifer
2 Sandy
4 Kevin

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •