The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who's Season 2's Bitchiest Apprentice? Vote here."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-02-04, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who's Season 2's Bitchiest Apprentice? Vote here."
Maria
Stacy (midget attorney, fired)
Sandy
Jenn C. (the Zagat flunkie)
Jenn M? (gets more blonde with each task)
Ivana

It's Maria, hands-down. How about cha?
P.S. I really don't think blonde Jenn should be in the list, IMO she is cunning and devious but not bitchy.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who's Season 2's Bitchiest Appr... smokedog 12-02-04 1
   RE: Who's Season 2's Bitchiest Appr... miss_ganda 12-02-04 2
 Andy kidflash212 12-02-04 3
   RE: Andy realitychick 12-02-04 4
   RE: Andy miss_ganda 12-02-04 5
       RE: Andy kidflash212 12-02-04 6
           RE: Andy miss_ganda 12-02-04 7
 Maria Pepito 12-02-04 8
 RE: Who's Season 2's Bitchiest Appr... hunterjax 12-02-04 9
   RE: Who's Season 2's Bitchiest Appr... speardefense33 12-02-04 10
       RE: Who's Season 2's Bitchiest Appr... RoxyScary 12-02-04 11
 RE: Who's Season 2's Bitchiest Appr... weird al 12-02-04 12
 RE: Who's Season 2's Bitchiest Appr... munson 12-02-04 13
 RE: Who's Season 2's Bitchiest Appr... catwoman1955 12-02-04 14
   RE: Who's Season 2's Bitchiest Appr... miss_ganda 12-03-04 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-02-04, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who's Season 2's Bitchiest Apprentice? Vote here."
Maria! I hated that woman.

12-02-04, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who's Season 2's Bitchiest Apprentice? Vote here."
Hear hear.
If only we can get to her jugular (spell?)!

kidflash212 5051 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-02-04, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Andy"
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-04 AT 03:11 PM (EST)

Really - He was bitchier than any of the women. All his "confessionals" were used to make nasty, catty comments about someone, Kelly buying something for himself in the jewelry store, Kelly's age, wicked witch Maria,etc. Not to mention his jealous obsession with Kelly.

realitychick 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-02-04, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitychick Click to send private message to realitychick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Andy"
1. Jenn C
2. Maria
3. Ivana
4. Jenn M.

and 5. Andy after he is plied with a keg of Pepsi.

12-02-04, 03:10 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Andy"
Uh, I guess this not an equal opportunity thread. I give importance to your assessment of Andy but none of the men put together can rival Maria or any of the women in the category. So, for that reason, I'm confining the choices to the women alone. Did you hear all the yelling from the then all-women Apex which stunned Pamela (with the long pen*s) and her boys?

I think Andy's comments about the other guys can be attributed to his lack of experience in playing with the big boys. I'd hardly call it bitchy. Also, editing had a lot to do with the way his commentaries came out.

kidflash212 5051 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-02-04, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Andy"
Hey are you looking for trouble with the EOC?

12-02-04, 03:16 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Andy"
LOL ! Not really...... oops ducking for cover now !

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-02-04, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Maria"
When she told Wes to back off, I took two steps back, and I'm in my own living room...

hunterjax 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-02-04, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hunterjax Click to send private message to hunterjax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who's Season 2's Bitchiest Apprentice? Vote here."
Oh so many to choose from. I'm going to vote for Jenn C. I'm sure if she had made it further along, she would have done something way worse that Maria's finger-in-your-face routine.

speardefense33 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-02-04, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail speardefense33 Click to send private message to speardefense33 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who's Season 2's Bitchiest Apprentice? Vote here."
Hmmm...toughie. I'm gonna have to give it to Maria (not, not literally...*shudder*).

Dis-honorable Mention go to Stacy and Jenn C.

RoxyScary 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-02-04, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RoxyScary Click to send private message to RoxyScary Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Who's Season 2's Bitchiest Apprentice? Vote here."
I would have to agree with Maria.

However I think short little Stacy gives her a run for her money.

Either way, both are useless.

weird al 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-02-04, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weird%20al Click to send private message to weird%20al Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Who's Season 2's Bitchiest Apprentice? Vote here."
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-04 AT 07:54 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-03-04 AT 07:53 AM (EST)

Before last night, I would have said Maria. Having seen the new episode, Ivana is the bitchiest, hands-down. She called Sandy and Jenn cheap, low-class strippers. And not long afterwards, Ivana was the one who started stripping! And she badmouthed Jenn in the boardroom! What did she think, that Trump would call Jenn in and say, "I'm sorry Jennifer, I know you were on the winning team, but I have to fire you because Ivana says you're a weak player." And this is on top of a season of insults and backhanded compliments by her. I'm very glad Ivana is gone.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-02-04, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Who's Season 2's Bitchiest Apprentice? Vote here."
Jenn C was a joke. Maria was scarrrrrryyyyy.

Maria, hands down!

catwoman1955 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-02-04, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail catwoman1955 Click to send private message to catwoman1955 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Who's Season 2's Bitchiest Apprentice? Vote here."
IMHO, early on in this cycle, both Maria and Ivana were strong contenders for this title, and *I* leaned more towards Maria, before and during the episode when she was FINALLY "fired". But, at this point, and now that Maria is out of the picture, I vote for Ivana - HANDS DOWN.

12-03-04, 07:12 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Who's Season 2's Bitchiest Apprentice? Vote here."
I was feeling really embarrased last night for Ivana. Although she might have come off as a total biotch last night, I wouldn't categorize her as such. I believe she acted recklessly, much like a frustrated poker player who is down to his last chip. She was so obsessed with knocking down her perceived rival that she lost sight of her real goal, to be the Apprentice.

Having said that, I still believe Maria is the all-time b*tch. Not only was Maria a Miss Captain Hardass, she was also a Sherman Tank who goes by the "It's either my way or the highway" precept. I don't think anyone can top the unacceptably unforgivable way Wes was made to look like a fool by Maria.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •