URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 1080
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Who's Season 2's Bitchiest Apprentice? Vote here."

Posted by miss_ganda on 12-02-04 at 02:20 PM
Maria
Stacy (midget attorney, fired)
Sandy
Jenn C. (the Zagat flunkie)
Jenn M? (gets more blonde with each task)
Ivana

It's Maria, hands-down. How about cha?
P.S. I really don't think blonde Jenn should be in the list, IMO she is cunning and devious but not bitchy.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Who's Season 2's Bitchiest Apprentice? Vote here."
Posted by smokedog on 12-02-04 at 02:36 PM
Maria! I hated that woman.

Posted by miss_ganda on 12-02-04 at 02:38 PM
Hear hear.
If only we can get to her jugular (spell?)!

"Andy"
Posted by kidflash212 on 12-02-04 at 03:01 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-04 AT 03:11 PM (EST)

Really - He was bitchier than any of the women. All his "confessionals" were used to make nasty, catty comments about someone, Kelly buying something for himself in the jewelry store, Kelly's age, wicked witch Maria,etc. Not to mention his jealous obsession with Kelly.

"RE: Andy"
Posted by realitychick on 12-02-04 at 03:09 PM
1. Jenn C
2. Maria
3. Ivana
4. Jenn M.

and 5. Andy after he is plied with a keg of Pepsi.

Posted by miss_ganda on 12-02-04 at 03:10 PM
Uh, I guess this not an equal opportunity thread. I give importance to your assessment of Andy but none of the men put together can rival Maria or any of the women in the category. So, for that reason, I'm confining the choices to the women alone. Did you hear all the yelling from the then all-women Apex which stunned Pamela (with the long pen*s) and her boys?

I think Andy's comments about the other guys can be attributed to his lack of experience in playing with the big boys. I'd hardly call it bitchy. Also, editing had a lot to do with the way his commentaries came out.

Posted by kidflash212 on 12-02-04 at 03:13 PM
Hey are you looking for trouble with the EOC?

Posted by miss_ganda on 12-02-04 at 03:16 PM
LOL ! Not really...... oops ducking for cover now !

"Maria"
Posted by Pepito on 12-02-04 at 05:03 PM
When she told Wes to back off, I took two steps back, and I'm in my own living room...

Posted by hunterjax on 12-02-04 at 05:27 PM
Oh so many to choose from. I'm going to vote for Jenn C. I'm sure if she had made it further along, she would have done something way worse that Maria's finger-in-your-face routine.

Posted by speardefense33 on 12-02-04 at 06:22 PM
Hmmm...toughie. I'm gonna have to give it to Maria (not, not literally...*shudder*).

Dis-honorable Mention go to Stacy and Jenn C.

Posted by RoxyScary on 12-02-04 at 09:55 PM
I would have to agree with Maria.

However I think short little Stacy gives her a run for her money.

Either way, both are useless.

Posted by weird al on 12-02-04 at 10:12 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-04 AT 07:54 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-03-04 AT 07:53 AM (EST)

Before last night, I would have said Maria. Having seen the new episode, Ivana is the bitchiest, hands-down. She called Sandy and Jenn cheap, low-class strippers. And not long afterwards, Ivana was the one who started stripping! And she badmouthed Jenn in the boardroom! What did she think, that Trump would call Jenn in and say, "I'm sorry Jennifer, I know you were on the winning team, but I have to fire you because Ivana says you're a weak player." And this is on top of a season of insults and backhanded compliments by her. I'm very glad Ivana is gone.

Posted by munson on 12-02-04 at 11:44 PM
Jenn C was a joke. Maria was scarrrrrryyyyy.

Maria, hands down!

Posted by catwoman1955 on 12-02-04 at 11:49 PM
IMHO, early on in this cycle, both Maria and Ivana were strong contenders for this title, and *I* leaned more towards Maria, before and during the episode when she was FINALLY "fired". But, at this point, and now that Maria is out of the picture, I vote for Ivana - HANDS DOWN.

Posted by miss_ganda on 12-03-04 at 07:12 PM
I was feeling really embarrased last night for Ivana. Although she might have come off as a total biotch last night, I wouldn't categorize her as such. I believe she acted recklessly, much like a frustrated poker player who is down to his last chip. She was so obsessed with knocking down her perceived rival that she lost sight of her real goal, to be the Apprentice.

Having said that, I still believe Maria is the all-time b*tch. Not only was Maria a Miss Captain Hardass, she was also a Sherman Tank who goes by the "It's either my way or the highway" precept. I don't think anyone can top the unacceptably unforgivable way Wes was made to look like a fool by Maria.