The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The 25 Million Dollar Hoax!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-08-04, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The 25 Million Dollar Hoax!"
This show is cracking me up! Anyone else watching? The brothers are soooo excited about buying a hummer! HEHEHEHEHEHE!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The 25 Million Dollar Hoax! tk72 11-09-04 1
   RE: The 25 Million Dollar Hoax! SurvivorBlows 11-09-04 4
 RE: The 25 Million Dollar Hoax! tk72 11-09-04 2
   RE: The 25 Million Dollar Hoax! tvhead 11-09-04 3
 RE: The 25 Million Dollar Hoax! FSUGUY 11-09-04 5
   RE: The 25 Million Dollar Hoax! volsfan 11-09-04 6
       RE: The 25 Million Dollar Hoax! Loree 11-09-04 7
           RE: The 25 Million Dollar Hoax! FSUGUY 11-09-04 10
 The brothers... Loree 11-09-04 8
   RE: The brothers... tvhead 11-09-04 9
   RE: The brothers... volsfan 11-09-04 11
       RE: The brothers... tempo 11-09-04 12
           RE: The brothers... Spidey 11-09-04 13
               RE: The brothers... Estee 11-09-04 14
                   RE: The brothers... RyrieRae 11-09-04 15
                       RE: The brothers... tempo 11-09-04 16
                           RE: The brothers... volsfan 11-09-04 17
                               RE: The brothers... FSUGUY 11-10-04 18
                       RE: The brothers... Loree 11-10-04 20
           RE: The brothers... FSUGUY 11-10-04 19
           RE: The brothers... mrbluesky 11-11-04 21
               RE: The brothers... tempo 11-12-04 22
 This show? volsfan 11-15-04 23
   RE: This show? Bebo 11-16-04 24
   RE: This show? Loree 11-16-04 25
 The prize munson 11-17-04 26
   RE: The prize Loree 11-18-04 27
       RE: The prize Arianna999 11-22-04 28
           RE: The prize tvhead 11-23-04 31
 RE: The 25 Million Dollar Hoax! ladro 11-22-04 29
   RE: The 25 Million Dollar Hoax! tempo 11-23-04 30
 The 25 Million Dollar Hoax! - Versi... plimtuna 11-23-04 32
   RE: The 25 Million Dollar Hoax! - V... Arianna999 11-23-04 33
       RE: 25 Million Cheap SCAM.... of NB... Arianna999 11-23-04 34
   RE: The 25 Million Dollar Hoax! - V... tempo 11-23-04 35
 The Lexus Loree 11-23-04 36
   RE: The Lexus ladro 11-23-04 37
       RE: The Lexus tempo 11-23-04 38
           RE: The Lexus seahorse 11-27-04 39
 RE: The 25 Million Dollar Hoax! Devious Weasel 11-29-04 40
   RE: The 25 Million Dollar Hoax! udg 11-30-04 41
       RE: The 25 Million Dollar Hoax! Devious Weasel 12-01-04 42

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tk72 151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-09-04, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tk72 Click to send private message to tk72 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The 25 Million Dollar Hoax!"
Hey Vols,

I'm watching in the west coast here...looks good so far. Everybody so happy. Just waitng for the hammer to drop.

How many episodes for this show?

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-04, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The 25 Million Dollar Hoax!"
>How many episodes for this show?

Only three:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/25milliondollarhoax/

tk72 151 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-04, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tk72 Click to send private message to tk72 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The 25 Million Dollar Hoax!"
Day 1

Herself: $97,445.29

Family: a whopping! $0

tvhead 230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-09-04, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvhead Click to send private message to tvhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The 25 Million Dollar Hoax!"
i could have spent more than that ....
she had a whole day !!

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-09-04, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The 25 Million Dollar Hoax!"
So....when does she spin the wheel to make this $25 million? (or did i miss that)

looks like they just want her to blow as much $$$ as she can in 5 days/3 episodes....rather than all the $$$....

her brother almost died when she added a freaking supercharger to that hummer.... did they actually look at used caddy's? I would have loved to see her tell her dad...nope...sorry...toooo much $$$$

Next week.... she gets a boooooob job....how big? ...real big...hehehe

11-09-04, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The 25 Million Dollar Hoax!"
I think I could have spent more than $97,000 in one day!

I think I missed the spinning of the wheel as well! Maybe this is right before she reveals the truth to the family because I noticed when she spins the wheel, everyone is there.

Her brothers are going to be crushed by all this!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-04, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The 25 Million Dollar Hoax!"
She spins the wheel on the final show. It was explained that she has to spin the wheel to see how much she wins. The smallest amount is $5 million and the largest is $25 million. But she has to have all her family show up for the wheel spin to succeed. If anyone in her family is so upset they don't show up to support her, then she fails. If she gets everyone to show up and she has kept the secret she will really win just over $400,000. She will never get a million or more. That is made up for the show.

11-09-04, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The 25 Million Dollar Hoax!"
Actually, the spin is for up to $50 million...she'll just have to settle for 25...awwww....

sounds like it's 5 days of spending, lotsa whining, the spin for more $$$ and family going 'APE S///', then the big surprise....

could be interesting....

11-09-04, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "The brothers..."
I found it interesting that the minute she won, all her brothers were cheering that "We're Millionaires". They didn't win. Their adult sister won the money. If one of my siblings or my siblings-in-law won over a million. I would not expect it to make me a millionaire. It would be their money, not mine. I did find that odd. Of course you would hope to get some nice gifts. But you wouldn't expect it to really change your own lifestyle. At least I wouldn't.

11-09-04, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvhead Click to send private message to tvhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The brothers..."
loree--- yes her mother is the only one who keeps saying how lucky her daughter is.
her father said it too until she bought herself his dream car !!

11-09-04, 02:08 PM (EST)
11. "RE: The brothers..."
Loree, this is too funny because my best friend and I were talking about this yesterday. How when one of us win the lottery, what we would do with the money. Honestly, I would share my winnings with my direct family (my mom, dad, sister and her family: she has three boys)! If I won multi-millions that is. If I won 1-5 million, I would share it with them but of course it would be smaller in comparison to winning Powerball and over 10 million! If, I won more than 20 million, I would include a few of my closest friends and enter into some type of business setting with them so they would be set for life as well.

Now, if my sister won would I EXPECT her to share it with me...no but I know she would anyways. So, I can see the brothers thoughts as I would be the same way.

Maybe I am being to generous but that is how I feel.

tempo 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-09-04, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tempo Click to send private message to tempo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The brothers..."
I think this has got to be the cruelest, most ----ed up premise for a show I have ever seen. The issue is not that during the course of the show she is only spending money on herself and not the family. Its that at the end, when its all over, the family realizes that there is no $5 million. Rather, its $400,000 split by everyone, meaning the girl and her six brothers and her parents. After weeks of thinking there was a $5 million prize (eventually $25 mill) they will find out the whole thing was a hoax and each person is getting maybe $40,000. What a sick concept. So we all get to see the family get their dreams crushed. I can't believe Ed McMahon signed on for this. This is despicable. NBC should be ashamed of themselves.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-04, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The brothers..."
Tempo, I agree ... to a point.

I think it is a terrible hoax - they should have at least offered her a million if she properly completed the hoax.

I also think it is a horrible concept and couldn't bring myself to watch her sh!t all over her family.

But ... I disagree NBC should be ashamed of itself, plus I find it hard to beleive that a television network is at all capable of shame, literally OR figuratively. I think that honor belongs to the morons who sign up to do this crap.

Add this to the small list of reality show even *I* find too ridiculous to watch. Hey, we all have our limits.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-04, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The brothers..."
It went on my must-miss list too after I read a zero-star review in one of the local papers. The columnist trotted out a line that has to be three days older than dirt: there's no credits at the end because they couldn't find anyone to roll the blames. Cruel, not unusual, and the only punishment was for the viewers.

Besides -- $400,000? Cheapstakes.

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-04, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The brothers..."
This is quite the entertaining show, and I will watch the whole season (how hard is it to commit to 3 episodes?) but there are several parts of this show that had me irritated:

ITEM 1: So apparently Chrissy/Christy/Christine (whatever the H her name is) did not know when they would announce her "win." Then tell me... how was it that Chrissy, her entire family, and her brothers girlfriend just happened to be home when Ed McMahon stopped by?

ITEM 2: How do that many people just decide to stop everything they are doing for a five day trip to Palm Springs? Apparently they left very quickly, as none of them even changed clothes before hopping on the jet. And if they are really as poor as the younger brother said, wouldn't they all have jobs to worry about? Maybe they all quit their jobs when they found out they were going to be millionaires? How effed up would that be?

ITEM 3: Where did the brother's girlfriend get off calling Chrissy's new clothes "slutty" while she sat there in her hooker make-up?

ITEM 4: The producer's are being a little duplcitous by putting up every body Chrissy ever met in the nicest Palm Springs resort with their own bedrooms and gourmet meals. Yet Chrissy isn't allowed to spend one penny on them. Hmmm. Sounds like they have already benefitted from their sister's "fortune." They should have been forced to shack up 5-to-a-room in the motel6 down the road.

ITEM 5: Chrissy never even shows up for dinner and not one family member goes to check on her. Stupid family. That sure isn't going to help you get your share of the winnings.

11-09-04, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tempo Click to send private message to tempo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The brothers..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-04 AT 08:09 PM (EST)

And another thing.....if the family doesn't know they are in fact on a "reality" show wouldn't they be clued in when they keep getting interviewed about what's going on and what they think about what's happening? Wouldn't that sort of give it away that the whole thing is part of a tv show and that some sort of hoax is being played?

11-09-04, 09:50 PM (EST)
17. "RE: The brothers..."
Actually the family knows they are being filmed for a commercial/biography for the Web site that she won the money from. Did I hear that correctly or did I just dream that?

11-10-04, 09:50 AM (EST)
18. "RE: The brothers..."
I think it was something like that.... promotional fluff...

11-10-04, 02:17 PM (EST)
20. "RE: The brothers..."
>
>ITEM 4: The producer's are being
>a little duplcitous by putting
>up every body Chrissy ever
>met in the nicest Palm
>Springs resort with their own
>bedrooms and gourmet meals.
>Yet Chrissy isn't allowed to
>spend one penny on them.
> Hmmm. Sounds like
>they have already benefitted from
>their sister's "fortune." They
>should have been forced to
>shack up 5-to-a-room in the
>motel6 down the road.
>

I thought that the family should be thrilled with this free first class trip to Palm Springs. But instead they are all bitching about how Chrissy isn't buying them stuff.

11-10-04, 09:52 AM (EST)
19. "RE: The brothers..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-04 AT 09:52 AM (EST)

I think this only lasts until the end of the trip...

mrbluesky 142 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-04, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrbluesky Click to send private message to mrbluesky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: The brothers..."
"After weeks of thinking there was a $5 million prize (eventually $25 mill) they will find out the whole thing was a hoax and each person is getting maybe $40,000. What a sick concept."

Actually, I think they are fooled for 5 days, not weeks. Plus they get a Palm Springs vacation and like you said the $40,000 each.

Anyone want to fool me for a week then give me 40 grand and a 5 star vacation, go right ahead.

11-12-04, 05:53 PM (EST)
22. "RE: The brothers..."
Quite a letdown tho, after you thought your sister was a multimillionaire and you were set for life!

11-15-04, 10:30 PM (EST)
23. "This show?"
Is still crackin me up!

Chrissy is pissy! HEHEHEHE!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-04, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: This show?"
When the plastic surgeon brought in his receptionist to show off some of his boob work, I was ROFLMAO.

Please abide in my words, for my references speak of the truth that is within me.

11-16-04, 09:13 AM (EST)
25. "RE: This show?"
I'm glad this show is over next week. I don't think they could keep this up more than 3 eps. I was already getting bored with everyone griping about Chrissy. How many times can we hear them say the same things. And I was getting sick of the brother's girlfriend and her dream to be a singer and how she hated Chrissy and was calling her a b---h. I'm ready for the reveal and how everyone reacts.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-17-04, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "The prize"
for pulling this off isn't clear. Cash hasn't been mentioned, only a "prize package worth almost $400,000."

After two episodes, I think the family is starting to look worse than Chrissy is pretending to. The sense of entitlement, the name calling, ugh.

11-18-04, 09:37 AM (EST)
27. "RE: The prize"
I know what you mean. Why does Chrissy's brother's girlfriend expect so much?

Arianna999 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-22-04, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Arianna999 Click to send private message to Arianna999 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: The prize"
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-04 AT 11:09 PM (EST)

I don't know, but really, the prises were very bad and cheap considering all the program made in ads over the few weeks.

It was more like let's make a deal. and the way they gave them out.. very dissappointing.

Oh please, lie to me for weeks for your entertainment and profit and then a vacation.

By the way the $100,000 vacation only cost about $10,000 actually, you can buy these things like timeshares very cheap.

Not $100,000.00 This family would rather have the money in the bank rather than use it for a family vacation.

They could have taken the whole family to Disney in orlando for a week for 5,000.00 and used the balance on the family and a new business.

Very Controlling... and the FREE Advertisements GE and the other companies got were worth more then the prices.

This was a very CHEAp CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP SHOW.

11-23-04, 11:00 AM (EST)
31. "RE: The prize"
that was the 25 million dollar hoax on the viewers
what a piece of crap !!

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-22-04, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: The 25 Million Dollar Hoax!"
how fake looking was that spin? lol. Let the rationalizing and face saving begin: "my family was so supportive", "we weren't here for the money, we were here for each other". "the relief i felt when it was shown to be all fake was a weight lifted from my shoulders", "I say I'm rich becasue of my family". Ok, that's all of these losers that I can take, click. Oh wait, I have to see what lame prizes they get. Oh, please please let them be Wheel of Fortune/Hollywood Squares lame. Product placement time. GE and Top of Line should not be used in the same sentence. A $10,000 shopping spree is going to buy a lot of jeans dude. Hmmm, I wonder if she needs someone to keep her company on that cruise...

11-23-04, 00:05 AM (EST)
30. "RE: The 25 Million Dollar Hoax!"
All I can say is Ed McMahon has sunk to the lowest of lows for participating in this trash.

plimtuna 55 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-04, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail plimtuna Click to send private message to plimtuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "The 25 Million Dollar Hoax! - Version II"
How to make the show even better !

We enjoyed the 3 episode mini season. But as others have mentioned, we could see how it was done. It was cheap and Poorly produced. We had no problem with the concept. Fooling ones family about $5 million is not as cruel as "My fat obnoxious fiance".

So how could it have been improved:

1. Make the prize amound not seem so cheap. Kick in the extra $100 K so that you could say "half a million dollars"

2. Roll the actual prizes out at the end. Why could we not have had a Lexus pull up and let her get it in (ala Price is Right).

3. Throw another twist onto the daughter, tell her that she failed in fooling the family and that she wasn't going to win even the $400K.

4. Either add more content, more events like the snobbish stylist or the boob doctor visit. Those were great. The interviews were excessive and repetitive. Much of the show's time was telling us what was going to happen after the commercial break and then telling us what happened just before the commercial break. Too much fluff, add in the situational humor. How about have them go out to dinner, and she goes to the VIP area with new friends, but leaves the family at a table near the kitchen.

5. Have the prankster have a significant other that now gets set aside. That would add real content!

Some food for thought.

PlimTuna
"Now that reality has been redefined, can I start living my dreams?"

11-23-04, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Arianna999 Click to send private message to Arianna999 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: The 25 Million Dollar Hoax! - Version II"
Sue NBC for Pain and Suffering.

and the EMBARRASMENT.

25 Million might be a good amount.

Smile.

11-23-04, 01:25 PM (EST)
34. "RE: 25 Million Cheap SCAM.... of NBC"
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-04 AT 01:32 PM (EST)

Also, the family who were not acting as normal becuase after all, each had a personal investment in the outcome of her winning...

The mother seemed very fake.

Love is a wonderful thing, but money in the BANK could have made many things better.

I think this is a new trend in reality shows. Think about it.. for Friends they each got 1 Million an eposide.

NBC can not even give the family 1 Million for a 3 week series and the pain and suffering they went throght.

Where are the ATTORNEYS... really, I would sue them for suffering.

CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP...

But what can you say, now the new type of Reality shows do not need to hire very EXPENSIVE actors, and after all, these people did it mostly for free.

It looks like NBC is very GREEDY.... and to say the vacation package is worth 100,000.00 is a flat out lie.

That family could have went on many vacations together for $100,000.00 Europe too.

Check out Gotoday.com you can go to Europe for 750.00 a person including air and hotel for a week.

I think want bothers me the most, is how NBC along with many other TV & NEWS stations believe the every day person is stupid.

Well, I don't buy it.

How about letting her KEEP all of the things she purchsed for the week?

It seems very amature too, the way they presented the gifts at the end... more like Let's make a deal.

Ophra has given more on one regular show than this.

The Big SCAM for TV Money.

I want to be on the next one...

The point is, they HUMILLIATED them... Period...
They gained at others expense.

I am sure all types of documents were signed to not sue NBC or the sponsors but hey, a new kitchen in exchange for world wide Humilliation.... they surely do not love themself too much.

Get them to an attorney.

11-23-04, 01:47 PM (EST)
35. "RE: The 25 Million Dollar Hoax! - Version II"
>
>Fooling ones family about $5
>million is not as cruel
>as "My fat obnoxious fiance".
>

I disagree with that totally. Fool me into thinking my sister/daughter is marrying a boorish, tactless dude, and then tell me its a joke? So what? In fact its fine, and its funny because the reality is BETTER than the joke.

Fool me into thinking my sister/daughter won millions and then tell me its a joke? Not so funny, because the JOKE is BETTER than the reality. Don't you think the family figured she'd eventually come to her senses and share some of the money? That eventually common sense would kick in, she'd step back, develop a financial plan, and EVERYONE'S lives would be markedly better? Then NBC tells them no, its all a joke, and throws them a bone for their trouble. Then NBC expects us to believe this BULLXXXX about how "we're richer without the money because we've learned the true meaning of family blah blah blah."

Pathetic.

11-23-04, 01:52 PM (EST)
36. "The Lexus"
They really were cheap. I noticed in the quick small print at the end that the Lexus for Chrissy was only a 3-month lease. She didn't even get to keep the car.

I'm sure the family would have rather had that $100,000 than used it on yet another vacation. And then Chrissy gets another holiday for 2.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-23-04, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: The Lexus"
>They really were cheap. I
>noticed in the quick small
>print at the end that
>the Lexus for Chrissy was
>only a 3-month lease.
>She didn't even get to
>keep the car.

Thanks, that makes my day! Unlike the polyannas on this board, I think these DAWs got way more than they deserved. The daughter did it all for the oppourtunity to be on TV. She is a DAW, plain and simple. The producers didn't pick her up off the street, she applied to be on a reality show, heck she probably applied to be on a lot of reality shows. There are no shortage of people that are willing to humiliate themselves on TV just for the attention, why should the producers reward such self centeredness? I only wished they could have figured out a way to scr@w the whole family. lmao!

11-23-04, 04:10 PM (EST)
38. "RE: The Lexus"
Granted, she is no victim. The family, however, never signed on for this. They were sitting there minding their own business, when NBC dangles millions in front of their face and then yanks it all away. For what? Ratings? Deplorable.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-04, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: The Lexus"
That's true the family was taken advantage of.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-04, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: The 25 Million Dollar Hoax!"
I got excited about buying a hummer once.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-30-04, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: The 25 Million Dollar Hoax!"
That was you?

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-04, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: The 25 Million Dollar Hoax!"
If I say "That was you?" back, will I get my face slapped?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •