The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Carrie Ann Inaba is a hypocrite."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

jane2073 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-03-06, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jane2073 Click to send private message to jane2073 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Carrie Ann Inaba is a hypocrite."
Last week when Drew and his partner were dancing to Michael Jackson's Thriller they added a couple of the dance moves from the video. CA thought it was great.

This week Lisa had a disco type song and used a couple of disco moves and CA berated her for it.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Carrie Ann Inaba is a hypocrit... DooWahDitty 02-03-06 1
 RE: Carrie Ann Inaba is a hypocrit... mtopaz 02-03-06 2
   RE: Carrie Ann Inaba is a hypocrit... jane2073 02-03-06 3
       RE: Carrie Ann Inaba is a hypocrit... DooWahDitty 02-03-06 4
       RE: Carrie Ann Inaba is a hypocrit... mtopaz 02-03-06 5
           RE: Carrie Ann Inaba is a hypocrit... DooWahDitty 02-03-06 6
               RE: Carrie Ann Inaba is a hypocrit... mtopaz 02-03-06 7
                   RE: Carrie Ann Inaba is a hypocrit... DooWahDitty 02-03-06 8
           RE: Carrie Ann Inaba is a hypocrit... chickgigi 02-03-06 9
               RE: Carrie Ann Inaba is a hypocrit... mtopaz 02-03-06 10
                   RE: Carrie Ann Inaba is a hypocrit... DooWahDitty 02-03-06 11
                       RE: Carrie Ann Inaba is a hypocrit... bookwomanblue 02-04-06 12
                   RE: Carrie Ann Inaba is a hypocrit... mysticwolf 02-04-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DooWahDitty 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-03-06, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DooWahDitty Click to send private message to DooWahDitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Carrie Ann Inaba is a hypocrite."
LAST EDITED ON 02-03-06 AT 02:07 PM (EST)

I didn't catch those comments by Carrie Ann, so thanks. And welcome. It seemed to me that Drew's routine was more like modern jazz, though it was very good. I didn't feel like I was watching samba, and it didn't feel Latin enough for me - far from it. Drew should have been discounted for that, or at least it should have been noted out loud by the judges. No biggee, however.

pachy powered by syren

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-03-06, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Carrie Ann Inaba is a hypocrite."
I don't know enough about the various dance moves to always be sure whether a couple has used the required moves in their dance or not. However, I do think that Carrie Ann is usually pretty fair in her evaluation of each celebrity dancer, and often tries to also find something nice to say. So her comments last night didn't bother me.

I'm a huge Drew fan, and I actually loved his performance the best of all last night (big surprise! LOL). I find him such a charming personality. I like Stacy too, as she seems very courteous and unfailingly considerate of all performers. She and her partner dance very well together. I think it will come down to Drew and Stacy as the final two, and probably Stacy will win, because of her fan base in the WWF world, plus she's tall, blond, goodlooking and has killer legs.

Sig pic by JSlice

jane2073 17 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-06, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jane2073 Click to send private message to jane2073 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Carrie Ann Inaba is a hypocrite."
It really wasn't a matter of whose better; it was just that both couples did the same thing and one was praised while the other was criticized. I really didn't think that was fair.

I know a little about ballroom/latin dance and I thought that Lisa dance was more Samba-like than Stacy's.

02-03-06, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DooWahDitty Click to send private message to DooWahDitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Carrie Ann Inaba is a hypocrite."
hmmm, that's interesting. I sure felt like Stacy was smokin' last night. I thought they all danced well, I just felt that Drew's wasn't Latin enough. It will be fun to (most likely) see Drew and Stacy face off for the finale. They are both great dancers.

pachy powered by syren

02-03-06, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Carrie Ann Inaba is a hypocrite."
Jane, I'll take your word for it, since you sound like you know more about ballroom dance than I. I think Bruno (that's the Italian judge right?) should tone it down a bit. He is so excitable and did he call Carrie Ann a ##### last night? Something was bleeped out while I was watching, and it was during Carrie Ann's critique of Lisa Rinna.

Sig pic by JSlice

02-03-06, 02:06 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Carrie Ann Inaba is a hypocrite."
wheee! Now I'll have to go back and watch the tape. They do seem like they've been sparring more this season than last.

pachy powered by syren

02-03-06, 02:41 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Carrie Ann Inaba is a hypocrite."
Bruno is definitely a DAW! Len is my favorite of the judges, but I enjoy Bruno's over-the-top behavior most of the time, and I like Carrie Ann too. They are a good blend.

Sig pic by JSlice

02-03-06, 03:03 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Carrie Ann Inaba is a hypocrite."
Yes, Bruno is a DAW, mostly in a good way I think. He's been getting really rambunctious, though, huh? This show is good partly because the judges are real and they're not afraid of being unpopular. I like the blend too. Carrie's had to be assertive with them, though she's also kind of aggressive too. Fun to watch.

chickgigi 20 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-06, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chickgigi Click to send private message to chickgigi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Carrie Ann Inaba is a hypocrite."
He called her a kamikaze. I couldn't believe it. I actually choked on my beverage.

02-03-06, 05:22 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Carrie Ann Inaba is a hypocrite."
Okay, now why would my local affiliate bleep that out? It was definitely censored and I live in the liberal Bay Area!

Sig pic by JSlice

02-03-06, 09:48 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Carrie Ann Inaba is a hypocrite."
Mine was censored too.

bookwomanblue 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-04-06, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bookwomanblue Click to send private message to bookwomanblue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Carrie Ann Inaba is a hypocrite."
What I don't understand is why they gave them a disco song to do the samba to! The choice of music just stinks.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-04-06, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Carrie Ann Inaba is a hypocrite."
I live in the midwest and it wasn't bleeped. I wonder... Did they choose to bleep it on the West Coast because of a higher % Asian population that might find it offensive? Just a thought.

Sigs by Bob, entirely accurate renditions of nature

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •