The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Practical Jokes"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

GetBy_er 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-21-00, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GetBy_er Click to send private message to GetBy_er Click to check IP address of the poster
"Practical Jokes"
Any ideas for 'Survivor' practical jokes?

1) Torches that automatically relight

2) Line the inside of Jeff's torch snuffer with flash powder

3) Put a mouse trap in the voting box

4) Wait for Richard to go fishing then release a dolphin, trained to steal the food.

5) Sour some of the rice - mix in something harmless that makes boiled rice less tasty - put BB's shirt next to the bag.

6) Whoopee-brand Log stools

7) Hide a mike at the voting booth and put speakers by where the tribe sits.

8) Toss five chicken carcases and release a dozen monitor lizards around the latrine while some (Sean?) is doing their business

9) Rent the animatronic moray eel from 'The Deep' and surprise Rich, Sue, and Greg as they go fishing

10) Rig the rafts with rope that deteriorates in salt water

11) Get a rubber sea krait snake, draw two bite marks on your inner thigh and run towards the Pagong women while holding the snake, screaming 'help me! Throw the snake away once you get close.

12) Write messages in the sand for one castaway - make them from the 'Breeze God'

13) Have everyone agree to not write down names, but rather write down descriptions of the people they're voting off. (e.g. The shorter of the two left handed people in my tribe)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Practical Jokes Leif Eriksen 08-21-00 1
   RE: Practical Jokes Rat Chef 08-21-00 2
       RE: Practical Jokes Leif Eriksen 08-21-00 3
           RE: Practical Jokes Rat Chef 08-21-00 4
               RE: Practical Jokes Leif Eriksen 08-21-00 5
       RE: Practical Jokes tribal goddess 08-22-00 19
 RE: Practical Jokes Dalton 08-21-00 6
   RE: Practical Jokes Leif Eriksen 08-22-00 7
       RE: Practical Jokes GetBy_er 08-22-00 8
           RE: Practical Jokes Leif Eriksen 08-22-00 9
           RE: Practical Jokes Rat Chef 08-22-00 10
           RE: Practical Jokes shanana banana 08-22-00 11
 RE: Practical Jokes wiglesworthless 08-22-00 12
   RE: Practical Jokes Rat Chef 08-22-00 13
       RE: Practical Jokes Rat Chef 08-22-00 14
       RE: Practical Jokes Rat Chef 08-22-00 15
           Rat Chef spammed Rat Chef 08-22-00 16
               RE: Rat Chef spammed Leif Eriksen 08-22-00 17
               RE: Rat Chef spammed tribal goddess 08-22-00 20
 The Meanest Practical Joke Magical Coconut 08-22-00 18
   RE: The Meanest Practical Joke Rat Chef 08-22-00 21
       RE: The Meanest Practical Joke Leif Eriksen 08-22-00 22
           RE: The Meanest Practical Joke Magical Coconut 08-22-00 23
           RE: The Meanest Practical Joke Rat Chef 08-22-00 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Leif Eriksen 1179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-21-00, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Leif%20Eriksen Click to send private message to Leif%20Eriksen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Practical Jokes"
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-00 AT 04:22 PM (EST)

14. Glue the note into the Jungle Mail tube.

15. When Dicque has his shorts off, fill the crotch with itching powder.

16. Replace Sean's tube of Preparation H with toothpaste spiked with cayenne pepper.

17. Move the latrine log onto the other side of the hole for Sue's nightly visit to the Latrine. Put leaves over the Glory Hole to disquise it.

18. Move the whole Rattana camp to the old Pagong beach when they are at one of the challenges.

19. Force feed Rudy with slightly underripe cherries and a pot of beans and then have everyone play a game of Twister for one of the challenges to win immunity from the sleeping quarters that night.

20. Keep pointing at Kelly's back and say "what happened to your tattoo??"

Rat Chef 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-21-00, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rat%20Chef Click to send private message to Rat%20Chef Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Practical Jokes"
Two words:

toothpaste + feather

hee hee ... that one just cracks me up

08-21-00, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Leif%20Eriksen Click to send private message to Leif%20Eriksen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Practical Jokes"
Ratso, I don't get it...toothpaste + feather....??????
Fill me in buddy.

"I hope they never caught me with my pants down." Jimmy Swaggart after he saw the flash go off outside the window of his motel room.

08-21-00, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rat%20Chef Click to send private message to Rat%20Chef Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Practical Jokes"
>Ratso, I don't get it...toothpaste +
>feather....??????
>Fill me in buddy.
>
>"I hope they never caught me
>with my pants down."
>Jimmy Swaggart after he saw
>the flash go off outside
>the window of his motel
>room.

You squirt toothpaste into the victim's hand, then you tickle his nose with the feather ... hee hee .. woo hoo! ... this is killing me ... and the guy goes to scratch his nose and smears toothpaste all over his grill ... aw, god, it's so great ... I just tickle me (so to speak)

08-21-00, 07:53 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Practical Jokes"
Sounds like you did that at camp, Ratso. We put someones finger in warm water and let him piss the bed. Now that was hilarious. The toothpaste and feather trick would be good too.

tribal goddess 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-22-00, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribal%20goddess Click to send private message to tribal%20goddess Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Practical Jokes"
>>Two words

Toothpaste + feather

hee hee ... that one cracks me up>>

Where I come from it's shaving cream and a feather, Rat Chef. Shaving cream is much lighter

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-21-00, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Practical Jokes"
I laughed out loud at #4, #6 and #7.

Never been good with practical jokes but I have a suggestion for the start of the final 2 hour episode.....

Jif Probst tells the final four that before their next reward challenge they each get to breathe 60 seconds of pure Oxygen because they are going to need it.
All four comply.
But it's NOT Oxygen in the tank ---
it's that weird gas (Helium?)that makes everyone speak in the same high-pitched Minnie Mouse voice that is so funny, yet annoying.
The first 15 minutes of the episode showing Susan, Rudy, Kelly and Richard arguing, plotting and trying to whisper in that MM voice would be hysterical.

Dalton

08-22-00, 10:02 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Practical Jokes"
Dalton, your sick man, sick. I think nitrous oxide would be much better, 4 stoned fools and the Anal Probe.

GetBy_er 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-22-00, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GetBy_er Click to send private message to GetBy_er Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Practical Jokes"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-00 AT 10:46 AM (EST)

For the sake of this practical joke, Rich knows Rudy's wife's name.

Rudy wakes up and Rich says 'Who's Donna?'
Rudy 'H'uh'
Rich "Last night, while you were asleep you put your hand on my shoulder and started calling me Donna. <pause, pause>. It was nice:

2:00 AM, Play a tape of AK-47 gunfire with some Vietnamese (or Korean) shouting on it. Send up a star shell and get a picture of Rudy.

Have the crew wear masks of the people that were voted off.

During the aerial Rope Course challenge, pull back a tarp to reveal a large pit under the course with several dozen snakes in the bottom of it.

08-22-00, 11:10 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Practical Jokes"
You know what Get....that Rudy/Rich one was priceless, priceless. Thanks for the great laugh.

08-22-00, 11:48 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Practical Jokes"
<<Have the crew wear masks of the people that were voted off.>>

Hey, wait a minute ... we could do that here with the people exiled from Suckville ... whoa!

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-22-00, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Practical Jokes"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-00 AT 12:17 PM (EST)

>2:00 AM, Play a tape of
>AK-47 gunfire with some Vietnamese
>(or Korean) shouting on it.
>Send up a star shell
>and get a picture of
>Rudy.
>
>
My mouth hurts from laughing so hard at this thread, but this one really got me going!

You sickos!!

wiglesworthless 15 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-00, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wiglesworthless Click to send private message to wiglesworthless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Practical Jokes"
How about emptying the contents of the latrine into the mud volcano before the challenge?

Three words -- Sandpaper Toilet Tissue!

Hey Rat Chef...Do they serve Rat's ass at The Olive Garden? I'm going there tonight!!!

Me fail English? That's unpossible!

08-22-00, 03:21 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Practical Jokes"
<<Hey Rat Chef...Do they serve Rat's ass at The Olive Garden? I'm going there tonight!!!>>

Nope, they serve rat ##### ... and, yes, you'll need a knife and fork to manage it (think Andouille sausage).

08-22-00, 03:22 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Practical Jokes"
><<Hey Rat Chef...Do they serve Rat's ass at The Olive Garden? I'm going there tonight!!!>>
>
>
>Nope, they serve rat ##### ...
>and, yes, you'll need a
>knife and fork to manage
>it (think Andouille sausage).

##### = peckers

08-22-00, 03:22 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Practical Jokes"
><<Hey Rat Chef...Do they serve Rat's ass at The Olive Garden? I'm going there tonight!!!>>
>
>
>Nope, they serve rat ##### ...
>and, yes, you'll need a
>knife and fork to manage
>it (think Andouille sausage).

##### = peckers

08-22-00, 03:52 PM (EST)
16. "Rat Chef spammed"
Rat Chef is sorry.

08-22-00, 05:32 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Rat Chef spammed"
Ratso, is there some special hint in your last post that Spam has Rat in it. Tell me it ain't so Ratso.

tribal goddess 10 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-00, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribal%20goddess Click to send private message to tribal%20goddess Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Rat Chef spammed"
Rat Chef what are you smoking today? BTW, you mentioned that "S" word in an earlier post. You wouldn't want anyone to think you were paranoid or taking any psychotic meds would you ? heh heh

Magical Coconut 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-22-00, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magical%20Coconut Click to send private message to Magical%20Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "The Meanest Practical Joke"
If they ask for a good message board, you can always send them to SurvivorSucks.com.

Boy will they be shocked.

WARNING: This practical joke may cause physical backlash from the recipient and should not be played on the weak at heart.

CAUTION: They may die of boredom.

08-22-00, 07:00 PM (EST)
21. "RE: The Meanest Practical Joke"
<<Rat Chef what are you smoking today? >>

One of the EA's dropped a toner cartridge in the office ... I've been feeling a little odd ever since ... that would, of course, explain my "Richard wins" prediction

08-22-00, 08:10 PM (EST)
22. "RE: The Meanest Practical Joke"
<I've been feeling a little odd>

How can you tell, Ratso?

Magical Coconut 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-22-00, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magical%20Coconut Click to send private message to Magical%20Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: The Meanest Practical Joke"
He had a revelation as he was bent over, grabbing the toner cartridge.

08-22-00, 11:44 PM (EST)
24. "RE: The Meanest Practical Joke"
><I've been feeling a little odd>
>
>How can you tell, Ratso?

My facial tics stop ... all at once

Very unsettling

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •