The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Complex Auction!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-04-04, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Complex Auction!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-04 AT 07:38 PM (EST)

OMH! I was just re-watching the ending to Friday's show and then I watched the previews for this weeks finale. The Complex had an open house, which is what we saw on the previews...however, the actual auction took place Saturday Oct. 2nd! TWO.DAYS.AGO!

Does anyone have any suggestions on finding possible spoilers?

ETA: Here is an article about the show and the last paragraph does have the Oct. 2nd date as well.

http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi-bin/ae.pl?article=article0139.art&page=3

ETA: This article states that the finale is on tonight (10-04) on FOX from 9:00-10:00pm. However, my FOX station is airing Renovate My Family.

http://www.kmph.com/entertainment/1028141.html

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Complex Auction! StarryLuna 10-04-04 1
   RE: The Complex Auction! volsfan 10-04-04 2
       RE: The Complex Auction! MTW1961 10-05-04 3
 RE: The Complex Auction! foonermints 10-08-04 4
   RE: The Complex Auction! volsfan 10-08-04 5
       RE: The Complex Auction! foonermints 10-08-04 6
           RE: The Complex Auction! volsfan 10-08-04 8
 RE: The Complex Auction! Loree 10-08-04 7
   RE: The Complex Auction! volsfan 10-08-04 9
 10/08/2004 The Final Finale! volsfan 10-08-04 10
   RE: 10/08/2004 The Final Finale! volsfan 10-08-04 11
       RE: 10/08/2004 The Final Finale! volsfan 10-08-04 12
           RE: 10/08/2004 The Final Finale! foonermints 10-08-04 13
               RE: 10/08/2004 The Final Finale! volsfan 10-08-04 14
                   RE: 10/08/2004 The Final Finale! volsfan 10-08-04 15
                       RE: 10/08/2004 The Final Finale! volsfan 10-08-04 16
                           RE: 10/08/2004 The Final Finale! volsfan 10-08-04 17
                               RE: 10/08/2004 The Final Finale! volsfan 10-08-04 18
                                   RE: 10/08/2004 The Final Finale! foonermints 10-08-04 19
                                       RE: 10/08/2004 The Final Finale! volsfan 10-08-04 20
                                           RE: 10/08/2004 The Final Finale! Loree 10-10-04 25
                                               RE: 10/08/2004 The Final Finale! volsfan 10-10-04 26
                                                   RE: 10/08/2004 The Final Finale! brom 10-11-04 27
                                                       RE: 10/08/2004 The Final Finale! volsfan 10-11-04 28
 GAHHHHHHH!!!!! StarryLuna 10-08-04 21
   RE: GAHHHHHHH!!!!! volsfan 10-08-04 22
       RE: GAHHHHHHH!!!!! StarryLuna 10-08-04 23
           RE: GAHHHHHHH!!!!! volsfan 10-10-04 24
               RE: GAHHHHHHH!!!!! MTW1961 10-12-04 29
                   RE: GAHHHHHHH!!!!! volsfan 10-12-04 30
                       RE: GAHHHHHHH!!!!! MTW1961 10-13-04 31
                           RE: GAHHHHHHH!!!!! zazzy 10-15-04 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-04-04, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Complex Auction!"
Yeah, Fox was originally advertising the final with the auction to air tonight, but I guess they decided to put it off until Friday. So I'm up in the summary rotation correct? I get to summarize the auction.

10-04-04, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Complex Auction!"
Yep...you are up! I will have last week's summary up tomorrow sometime!

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-05-04, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Complex Auction!"
Wow, I'm glad they didn't have the finale last night. I didn't set up a season pass on my TiVo, just been recording each episode manually. I would've missed it.

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-04, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Complex Auction!"
Great! I'll be watching tonight! The idjits who print the LA Times have it on @ 8:00pm, but they were wrong last week as well.
I can't wait for DA1&2 to be criticized for their supremely cr@ppy taste.

10-08-04, 03:31 PM (EST)
5. "RE: The Complex Auction!"
I.CAN'T.WAIT!

I have my bricks ready (an hour earlier than normal)!

I think I may have a couple cold ones to go along with this episode.

Mints, you might wanna check in at 8pm your time because they may show The Complex immediately follwing the debate! Isn't the debate on from 6-8 your time?

Go Steve and Nicole! DOWN WITH DA1/DA2URGH!

10-08-04, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Complex Auction!"
You may be right, although they show "The Simpsons" following the debate. Rather appropriate, I think, but WTH, I'll just record the two hour block. Thanks for the warning, I'd hate to miss it!

10-08-04, 04:53 PM (EST)
8. "RE: The Complex Auction!"
I will be posting during the show if you wanna "check in"!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-04, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Complex Auction!"
Yippee!

I'm looking forward to the show tonight. I want to laugh when they make fun of Barney and Rose and their taste.

10-08-04, 04:53 PM (EST)
9. "RE: The Complex Auction!"
I'm gonna have to tape it, so I can re-watch DA1/DA2 go down in flames!

10-08-04, 07:53 PM (EST)
10. "10/08/2004 The Final Finale! "
This show has really tripped me up with the finale not being last week!

WHEW!

BYE BYE DA1 and DA2!

10-08-04, 08:11 PM (EST)
11. "RE: 10/08/2004 The Final Finale! "
YIKES! After the recarp...the whole next segment is about Barney and Rose! The funny part...Barney just don't get it! He thinks because he spent the most money on his kitchen...he added the most benefit! Guess those self-closing drawers were not important there DA1!

10-08-04, 08:24 PM (EST)
12. "RE: 10/08/2004 The Final Finale! "
OK...we could have skipped the entire season and watched tonight's show and knew most everything that was going on. The only thing is I wouldn't have HATED DA1/DA2 for six weeks!

Half over and we haven't gotten to the auction yet!

10-08-04, 08:31 PM (EST)
13. "RE: 10/08/2004 The Final Finale! "
That's just cruel! Didn't they have enough new videotape?

10-08-04, 08:37 PM (EST)
14. "RE: 10/08/2004 The Final Finale! "
I hope to hell that I have heard DA1 scream "DITTO" for the last time!

Barney and Rose's apartment sold for $950,000!

10-08-04, 08:40 PM (EST)
15. "RE: 10/08/2004 The Final Finale! "
Scotty and Sam's sold for $900,000!

10-08-04, 08:47 PM (EST)
16. "RE: 10/08/2004 The Final Finale! "
Steve and Nicole's sold for $1.2 million!

10-08-04, 08:53 PM (EST)
17. "RE: 10/08/2004 The Final Finale! "
Dave and Ana's apartment sold for $950,000!

Steve/Nicole wins!

10-08-04, 08:55 PM (EST)
18. "RE: 10/08/2004 The Final Finale! "
Don't you just know that Brad and Lew are just sick! They could have beaten either of the three very easily!

Total profit is $317,250! Not as much as I thought! WOW!

10-08-04, 09:03 PM (EST)
19. "RE: 10/08/2004 The Final Finale! "
Poor Brad and Lew! I don't think Steve and Nicole ever had the talent to win. I wonder if it's just the placement of the apartment, theirs was #1 and on top, wasn't it? More convenient access? I can't wait to watch! Thanks, Vols!

10-08-04, 09:07 PM (EST)
20. "RE: 10/08/2004 The Final Finale! "
Yep there's was on the top and was called the penthouse on tonight's show! Hope you like the show!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-04, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: 10/08/2004 The Final Finale! "
I believe it really helped Nicole and Steve to have the top apartment. All the other 3 had people looking down on them when they were out on the deck. The privacy of being on the top really helped.

I was so happy Barney and Rose lost. The looks on their faces was priceless. I still think their apartment is cursed/haunted. I imagine trying to sleep at night there and hearing Barney and Rose argue in the walls. Or worse yet hearing those kitchen drawers opening and closing all night. LOL!

The winners didn't get as much money as I had expected. But it was still a nice amount. And they ended the show still happy with each other.

10-10-04, 10:21 PM (EST)
26. "RE: 10/08/2004 The Final Finale! "
Or worse yet hearing those kitchen drawers opening and closing all night.

I will have nightmares of DA1 saying, "watch this!" and then those damn drawers shutting!

However, I must admit...Rose looked 10 years younger all dressed up and with make-up!

brom 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-11-04, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brom Click to send private message to brom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: 10/08/2004 The Final Finale! "
10 years younger than what ...Methuselah? I did cart wheels when Barney and Rose didn't win

10-11-04, 08:18 PM (EST)
28. "RE: 10/08/2004 The Final Finale! "
Oh, don't get me wrong...I hated Barney/Rose with every fiber of my being! Just read some my first summary. Ripping Barney and Rose made this so easy to watch! I hope it gets enough ratings to do another season!

10-08-04, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "GAHHHHHHH!!!!!"
OMH - I COMPLETELY MISSED IT!!!! And I was supposed to recap it too!!! Dang it - Vols? MTW? Can one of you guys pick this up? I'm so so so so so so sorry.

10-08-04, 10:04 PM (EST)
22. "RE: GAHHHHHHH!!!!!"
Luna, I taped it...I will check with MTW to see if he wants or I can do it!

What were you thinking girl?

10-08-04, 10:12 PM (EST)
23. "RE: GAHHHHHHH!!!!!"
Vols, I had no idea! It's just been a long day and a long week, plus DH and I picked up volume 1 of Family Guy on DVD plus the special edition of The Shawshank Redemption and he really wanted to watch those and we just lost track of time. I'm so mad I missed Barney and Rose LOSING!!!!

10-10-04, 08:29 AM (EST)
24. "RE: GAHHHHHHH!!!!!"
You missed a good one!

MTW has the summary and it was a great day for us DA1/DA2 haters!

10-12-04, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: GAHHHHHHH!!!!!"
Summary is posted. Did anybody notice the disclaimers at the end of the show?

10-12-04, 08:48 PM (EST)
30. "RE: GAHHHHHHH!!!!!"
I didn't see the disclaimers however, if you notice when I started this thresd, I talk about the open house.

On the previews for the finale, at the end of the show I summarized, was a sign that was on the street outside The Complex that was a public announcement for the open house.

Also, in one of these thresds, I asked the question if FOX already had buyers lined up. If not, how would they know the buyers could afford the apartments. It is all too confusing!

10-13-04, 01:11 PM (EST)
31. "RE: GAHHHHHHH!!!!!"
I'm sure FOX had buyers pre-approved. Actually, $950,000 isn't very expensive for a Malibu place, and many SoCal families would qualify.

I'm more interested in the "basis". Was each apartment's basis different? That would seem logical since the top apartment would HAVE to be worth more than apts 2 and 3. Why weren't we informed of this whole "basis" thing.

Also, did they add the cost of renovations to the basis? Inquiring minds want to know!

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-04, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: GAHHHHHHH!!!!!"
First I can not believe that I missed the finale after watching the series. Anyone know if it will be repeated?

Thank you again for the summary.

Next, the stuff about Barney and the drawers is too funny. Wonder what type of reception they got back home.

Also, I think the basis cost may have been the loan value or appraised value of the property. I agree the prize was smaller than I thought it would be.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •