The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Ice Cold Turkey" looks even better than "Cold Turkey"!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-04-04, 02:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Ice Cold Turkey" looks even better than "Cold Turkey"!!!"
...have you seen this show yet!!! ITs so cool, its kind of like Cold Turkey instead they have all these diabetics, I think there's like 12 of them....and they're all locked in a house and they have to compete in competitions and all that stuff.

Well, here's the catch.....

On day 3 the producers replaced everyone's insulin with Folger's Crystals (I know, I know, blatant and shameless product placement) and they didn't tell em. Its hilarious!! This one guy, during a immunity type challenge, goes into toxic shock while diving in the pool and almost dies! Talk about a drama queen.

And then later on the producers screw with em even more....they start injecting sugar into ALL the food. I can't wait to see what happens with that!

It'll be interesting to see who wins...anyone heard of any spoilers or anything?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Ice Cold Turkey" looks even be... Asrai 10-04-04 1
 RE: "Ice Cold Turkey" looks even be... foonermints 10-04-04 2
 RE: "Ice Cold Turkey" looks even be... restawanna 10-06-04 3
 RE: "Ice Cold Turkey" looks even be... Bebo 10-07-04 4
   LOL cqvenus 10-10-04 5
 RE: "Ice Cold Turkey" looks even be... foonermints 11-05-04 6
 RE: "Ice Cold Turkey" looks even be... ladro 11-07-04 7
   RE: "Ice Cold Turkey" looks even be... foonermints 11-08-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-04-04, 02:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Ice Cold Turkey" looks even better than "Cold Turkey"!!!"
I know I shouldn't laugh, but damn.....this tickled my funny bone!

<takes a puff of her cancer stick>

A GothMog Original

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-04, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Ice Cold Turkey" looks even better than "Cold Turkey"!!!"
Probably on PAX also. Peeps say LL is Cedars-Sinai.

restawanna 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-06-04, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail restawanna Click to send private message to restawanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Ice Cold Turkey" looks even better than "Cold Turkey"!!!"
So funny. I just saw an even better one on the "cold turkey" message board at paxtv.com. "Girls Gone Wild Turkey" where they take 10 supermodels that are drug addicts and take away their drugs and trap them in a house with lots of fattening food, mirrors on every wall and make them wear bikinis all the time, and then they make them compete in beauty contests, photoshoots and even bring in drug dealers and other models that are still skinny. I also heard that they warped some of the mirrors so the girls thought they were even fatter than they were. now this sounds like a good show. stay tuned. PAX and it's "family programming" is surely about to sweep the nation. ha.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-04, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "Ice Cold Turkey" looks even better than "Cold Turkey"!!!"
You work for Fox, don't you?

When you're good to Mama...Mama's good to you.

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-04, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "LOL"

well-played, as usual.

the difference, shakes, is that people won't *DIE* from lack of cigarettes. tool.

~ cq

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

11-05-04, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "Ice Cold Turkey" looks even better than "Cold Turkey"!!!"
This show is off the air.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-07-04, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "Ice Cold Turkey" looks even better than "Cold Turkey"!!!"
I heard that in week two they split into two teams, type I and type II. They competed in a marketing contest selling fake Diabetes cures on the internet. The Type II won and as a reward got to eat a Type I contestant of their choice.

11-08-04, 08:21 PM (EST)
8. "RE: "Ice Cold Turkey" looks even better than "Cold Turkey"!!!"
I thought they got to eat ALL of the type I s?

Handcrafted by RollDice

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •