The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Complex Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-01-04, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Complex Finale"
I am so excited! I am sitting on my hands to keep from waving at everyone! HEHEHE!

I can't wait to see what idiotic stupidity Rose and Barney come up with this week! I lvoe to hate these two maroons!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Complex Finale arkiegrl 10-01-04 1
   RE: The Complex Finale volsfan 10-01-04 2
 RE: The Complex Finale foonermints 10-01-04 3
   RE: The Complex Finale arkiegrl 10-01-04 4
   RE: The Complex Finale volsfan 10-01-04 5
       RE: The Complex Finale foonermints 10-01-04 8
           RE: The Complex Finale volsfan 10-01-04 11
 RE: The Complex Finale arkiegrl 10-01-04 6
   RE: The Complex Finale volsfan 10-01-04 7
       RE: The Complex Finale arkiegrl 10-01-04 10
 OMH! volsfan 10-01-04 9
   RE: OMH! arkiegrl 10-01-04 12
   RE: OMH! foonermints 10-01-04 13
 RE: The Complex Finale volsfan 10-01-04 14
   RE: The Complex Finale StarryLuna 10-01-04 15
       RE: The Complex Finale volsfan 10-01-04 16
           RE: The Complex Finale StarryLuna 10-02-04 17
               RE: The Complex Finale Tamena 10-02-04 18
                   RE: The Complex Finale StarryLuna 10-02-04 19
                       RE: The Complex Finale volsfan 10-02-04 20
                           RE: The Complex Finale StarryLuna 10-02-04 26
                               RE: The Complex Finale volsfan 10-02-04 27
 RE: The Complex Finale foonermints 10-02-04 21
   RE: The Complex Finale volsfan 10-02-04 22
       RE: The Complex Finale arkiegrl 10-02-04 23
           RE: The Complex Finale volsfan 10-02-04 24
               RE: The Complex Finale Tamena 10-02-04 25
 RE: The Complex Finale Loree 10-03-04 28
   RE: The Complex Finale volsfan 10-03-04 29
       RE: The Complex Finale StarryLuna 10-03-04 30
           RE: The Complex Finale volsfan 10-03-04 31
               RE: The Complex Finale Loree 10-04-04 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-04, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Complex Finale"
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-04 AT 09:28 PM (EST)

*waves* Hi, Vols!

ETA: OK, *what* is the difference between S&N hiring Brad and Lew to build a table, and the DA's hiring contractors to install the cabinets? WTF is wrong with these people???? "they're backstabbing"

Vols, got any bricks? I feel the need to throw something.

10-01-04, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Complex Finale"
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-04 AT 09:47 PM (EST)

Rose bothers me more than a bad case of the runs! She just keeps b!tchin about everything! BLAH BLAH BLAH! Hell, now she has Scott and Sam on the war path! URGH!

ETA: Arkie...I was screaming the exact samething. What is the difference? There isn't!

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-04, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Complex Finale"
I'm there in spirit, but I've got another 1 1/2 hours until it starts. Time to get to Home Depot for some 29 cent bricks.

10-01-04, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Complex Finale"
get a truckload, you're gonna need it.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

10-01-04, 09:37 PM (EST)
5. "RE: The Complex Finale"
mints...be sure to catch it! OMH! It is a b!tchfest of big time proportions! HEHEHE!

Happy brick hunting!

10-01-04, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Complex Finale"
I think for $100.00 I can throw one brick every 20 seconds. Extras piling up when the commercials are over.

10-01-04, 09:59 PM (EST)
11. "RE: The Complex Finale"
You might want to get $200 worth...it gets good!

10-01-04, 09:43 PM (EST)
6. "RE: The Complex Finale"
*snort*
"let's buy a phone, that will decorate part of the wall"

10-01-04, 09:49 PM (EST)
7. "RE: The Complex Finale"
NO NO...the funniest thing...The $400 she gave Dave and Anna was going to buy her dinning room table!

Where was she going to buy it? Not even Walmart would have on that cheap!

10. "RE: The Complex Finale"
Must have been planning on going to the Goodwill Store...

10-01-04, 09:57 PM (EST)
9. "OMH!"
There is another episode! WOO and HOO!

12. "RE: OMH!"
Hey, Barney, Rose & Sam - SHUT UP! You lost - you should be used to it by now!

10-01-04, 10:11 PM (EST)
13. "RE: OMH!"
That's GREAT! I'm getting too love Friday!

10-01-04, 10:20 PM (EST)
14. "RE: The Complex Finale"
The thing that urinates me off is the fact that DA1/DA2 and Scott/Sam are just jealous that they lost. Sam especially!

I am so glad we get to see them selling their apartments!

I liked apt 1 and 2 the best. To be honest, I didn't like the color of DA1/DA2 cabinets but I was impressed with their appliances!

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-01-04, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Complex Finale"
I just love that Barney and Rose dropped almost all of their final $38,000 budget on their kitchen and STILL DIDN'T WIN!!! I also loved their expressions when they saw Brad and Lew. "What the hell are Brad and Lew doing here?" "What are Brad and Lew doing here?" "Why the hell are they here?" Jeeezus lady, who did you think was going to answer you? The steps?

Slice'n'Dice circa 2004
Searching for Jillian Barberie since 2004.

10-01-04, 10:39 PM (EST)
16. "RE: The Complex Finale"
LMAO! Can I use this in my summary?

Jeeezus lady, who did you think was going to answer you? The steps?

That is the funniest thing ever!

10-02-04, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The Complex Finale"
Sure you can! Of course, I think you'll come up with plenty of Rose-bashing comments on your own.

Slice'n'Dice circa 2004
Searching for Jillian Barberie since 2004.

Tamena 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-02-04, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tamena Click to send private message to Tamena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The Complex Finale"
Last night was just too funny. I haven't heard that much WHINING since I told my ex that he and the skank he's dating were gonna have to pay for the dry cleaning of the clothes THEY bought for the 9 + 12 yr olds...who the heck buys DRY CLEAN ONLY pants for kids that age to wear to school anyway? Idiots!

OK back to the show sorry for the sidetrack....
I saw nothing impressive with Rose's kitchen, it looked like one of the displays out of Home Depot. *shrug* Cookie Cutter Kitchen for a real crumb! I loved the "look at the way the drawers close" why? are people really so lazy they can't close their own drawers? LOL Someone mentioned $11k for those fancy cabinets...what a waste of money!!
Looking forward to next week and the showing of the homes...we'll see who the salepeople are then...and who the most annoying couple is too I'm sure. I'll take bets on who's the most annoying without a problem at all *grin*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karma doesn't come back on people because some universal controller-god pushes buttons. It comes back on people because they dig holes for themselves to fall into.

10-02-04, 10:39 AM (EST)
19. "RE: The Complex Finale"
I think those stupid kitchen drawers are going to be Rose and Barney's only selling point.

10-02-04, 11:38 AM (EST)
20. "RE: The Complex Finale"
Another funny thing that I think you mentioned earlier (or someone did)...Rose was going to put things on the wall to take away from the fact they had not table. Even though they have an empty floor space of about 10X10...other than that...she did a great job of covering it up!

10-02-04, 11:08 PM (EST)
26. "RE: The Complex Finale"
You know what cracked me up? They probably spent a couple hundred dollars on all that crap they bought for the walls. Why not just buy a cheap kitchen table? It may not have looked as good as the ones in the other units, but it would have been SOMETHING.

10-02-04, 11:48 PM (EST)
27. "RE: The Complex Finale"
I would agree. They could have bought one of those bar tops (the taller than regular tables...ones like in a bar) and four chairs. I think Sam and Scotty did that!

10-02-04, 12:23 PM (EST)
21. "RE: The Complex Finale"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-04 AT 12:29 PM (EST)

*picks self off floor* Gad! What a bunch of yammering ding-dongs! Wheee!

Ana is a mouthy little thing, Whine Whine WHINE. SHUT UP! What kind of sourpuss can't even enjoy a spa treatment? Is it the "missing chromosomes" that Dave found out about?

Was OLD WITCH secretly replaced at the girls' dinner by a dehydrated onion using a white 'Lois Lane' wig? Or did she just wash her face with Drain-O and touch up the highlights with Clorox & Mrs Stewarts bluing?

Did Sam really fall asleep on the floor @ 3:00am with "wood in my hands"? I guess Scotty's "Tequila Plan" left something else "blue."

Loved it when Brad and Lew showed up! I was sooo glad to see Apt #1 win! Goes to show that even spending an extra ELEVEN THOUSAND DOLLARS couldn't save the DumbA55es. Yep, not even crappy Sears wallclocks, phones, and cheap plastic shadow boxes. No chrome malt-o-machines? Crikey!

BTW: If someone spots that stupid host on Pacific Coast Highway, throw a dead fish at him, he'll think it's a mirror.

Well, two of the units (18049 Coastline Drive) are up for auction today 10:00am - 12:00pm @ Santa Monica Pier. Crooked tile, Dave's hole-in-the-wall and PrunieCouple's cat-barf rug. Worth a median price of 700k? I guess I'll still be riding my bike to the beach.

10-02-04, 01:27 PM (EST)
22. "RE: The Complex Finale"
Mints, I could not agree with you more! You actually brought one of the lines I can't wait to use in my summary..."wood in my hands"! Thats ALWAYS a good thing isn't it?

Yep, not even crappy Sears wallclocks, phones, and cheap plastic shadow boxes. No chrome malt-o-machines?

I know they went out and bought all this carp but I really don't think they used much of it. I saw a clock and what looked like two pictures on one wall and the other had nothing on it...I think! I will pay closer attention while writing the summary.

Also, you should go by the apartments. I would be interested in seeing if FOX has set-up investors to come in and make offers. Or are the selling them on their own?

BTW, the old bitty looked like a bleached prune at that dinner table. I was sitting there thinking how old she looked!

10-02-04, 03:36 PM (EST)
23. "RE: The Complex Finale"
BTW, the old bitty looked like a bleached prune at that dinner table.

Don't know if this is just an Arkansas phrase, but "rode hard and put up wet" is what came to mind for me.

10-02-04, 04:36 PM (EST)
24. "RE: The Complex Finale"
Nope, we have that one here in Tennessee as well!

Tamena 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-02-04, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tamena Click to send private message to Tamena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: The Complex Finale"
NJ too..
that's how I decribe my ex's current skanky girlfriend, cept she never got put away *looks innocent*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karma doesn't come back on people because some universal controller-god pushes buttons. It comes back on people because they dig holes for themselves to fall into.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-04, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: The Complex Finale"
Absolutely loved this episode!!!

I spent the first half waiting for Lew and Brad to show up. I wanted that moment so bad. And it didn't disappoint. I was hoping Rose would trip on those stairs in her disbelief.

And Sam was a real spoiled sport. If the table/bench idea was her idea, why didn't her and Scotty do it in their apartment? She kept harping on that.

The self-closing drawers were just ridiculous. Who has ever bought a home because the drawers closed themselves? Someone has to open them in the first place. And I didn't even like their maple cabinets. I would never buy an apartment that Rose and Barney had inhabited. The place is probably cursed or haunted now. Ewww!

So glad there is one more episode. I thought this was the last.

10-03-04, 05:17 PM (EST)
29. "RE: The Complex Finale"
Sam is a spoiled brat! She wasn't upset about Brad/Lew till Rose showed up with her b!tching! They were just upset because they didn't think of it (Rose/Barney)! I personally don't think Scott/Sam had thought of calling Brad/Lew because if they had talked about it the editors would have put that in the show just for the irony of it!

Also, why would you want drawers that close themselves? Do all of them close that way or was it just that one drawer? Barney kept using the same one...wonder?

10-03-04, 06:22 PM (EST)
30. "RE: The Complex Finale"
Well, I've now come full circle on Sam. I didn't like her initially - especially with all the arguments she had with Jayna. But once Jayna was gone and Sam seemed to get along fine with Kim and Carl and Steve and Nicole, I figured mabye Jayna had instigated that more than Sam did. But now, Sam is on my b!tch list again, so I guess it really is her.

10-03-04, 07:12 PM (EST)
31. "RE: The Complex Finale"
I agree with you on Sam. She started off b!tchy and then lightened up around episode 3-4 and then this week she was a b!tch! I wasted some bricks Friday night!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-04, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: The Complex Finale"
I never liked Sam. Even when she seemed nicer I thought it was kind editing. And it was the folks from downstairs that got her angry about Lew and Brad. Sam seemed fine with it at first and thought it was a cool idea. Then after the whiny folks below her started complaining Sam joined in. They were really all upset that they never thought of the idea first.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •