The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Loser Lodge Week 9..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Current Message

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-12-09, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Scores & Game T..."
Dear Mom, PS (from above):

After having though it over, I've decided to take your advice and straighten up and fly right.

That was my resolution last night after the mellow jello shots that followed the yellow jello wrestling contests. I swear, we started off with Speedos on, but if you'll remember your old mud/oil/slime/whatever pit wrestling days, clothing just comes undone.

BTW, I think you should know (and be proud to hear) that everyone has heard of you (your stage name), "Clarice the Piece" from the Palomino Club and other top venues in Vegas. Apparently there in a Wikipedia entry for you too, pictures and all. I'm so proud. My Mom, the most famous stripper/whore in Vegas history. I always wondered how you got all those autograph tattoos.

Anyway, there I was. I straightened up and found that my back didn't hurt so badly when I wasn't so slumped over all the time. But then I tried to fly right and sprained myself in places that used to be protected by my slump. Did I take that advice "to Fly" too literally? I think I may have, unless "flying right" means the same thing as "plummeting to the ground in a bone cracking crash". Because that's what happened.

So now I'm back into the mellow Jello shots, but a spectator judge of the yellow jello wrestling. Right now we have a Babushka and a Maniac in the ring, and no quarter is being given. Just ones. I accidentally tossed in a twenty because I forgot to look at the bill.

Added to the entertainment is the masked nepharious Phantom Plasher that's being seen more and more lately. Actually considering the fact that he's completely naked (except for the mask), we see all of him there is to see. But he's so phast that he's here one second, then in a phlash, he's gone. Oh well, another mystery that will surely clear itself up in the phuture.

Yours achingly and adoringly,
Kingfish

On to the HutCam. Cam on:

1. Idol Worship: Will it be revealed that there is another real genuine Jiffy approved Hidden Immunity Idol somewhere, anywhere? {y/n} +25 No.

2. Rewarding Experience: Who wins reward and name one person that they take along? (going alone is an option) +25 each part
Laura, Monica

3. Immunization: Who wins the coveted Immunity Necklace this week? +25
Russ

4. I’m Tellin’ My Mama: Points for writing a letter home telling all your dirty secrets! +25

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Loser Lodge Week 9...   kingfish     11-09-09       
   RE: Loser Lodge We...   agman     11-09-09     1  
   RE: Loser Lodge We...   jbug     11-09-09     2  
     RE: Loser Lodge We...   agman     11-09-09     3  
         RE: Loser Lodge We...   jbug     11-09-09     5  
   RE: Scores & Game T...   suzzee     11-09-09     4  
     Dear Mama:   suzzee     11-10-09     6  
     RE: Scores & Game T...   jbug     11-11-09     8  
     RE: Scores & Game T...   tribephyl     11-12-09     9  
         RE: Scores & Game T...   kingfish     11-12-09     10  
         RE: Scores & Game T...   Dakota     11-12-09     13  
         Dahling!   suzzee     11-12-09     14  
             RE: Dahling!   Dakota     11-12-09     15  
                 RE: Dahling!   suzzee     11-12-09     16  
                     RE: Dahling!   CTgirl     11-12-09     17  
                         RE: Dahling!   suzzee     11-12-09     21  
                         RE: Dahling!   Dakota     11-13-09     23  
         RE: Scores & Game T...   CTgirl     11-12-09     18  
     RE: Scores & Game T...   kingfish     11-12-09     11  
     RE: Scores & Game T...   Dakota     11-12-09     12  
   RE: Loser Lodge We...   Molaholic     11-11-09     7  
     RE: Loser Lodge We...   Dakota     11-12-09     22  
   RE: Loser Lodge We...   Wallflower66     11-12-09     19  
   RE: Loser Lodge We...   CTgirl     11-12-09     20  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •