The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Maria the Blinker"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ilike2spike 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-19-04, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ilike2spike Click to send private message to ilike2spike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Maria the Blinker"
I am so glad that Maria is off the show. She always wanted the responsibility and never delivered, and then dished the responsibility to everyone else. If anyone believed her little crying fit- than they are niave. It also drove me nuts to watch her blink 4 times every 5 seconds. Good ridance!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Maria the Blinker kindergentler 11-19-04 1
   RE: Maria the Blinker freakusmaximus 11-19-04 2
       RE: Maria the Blinker photokitty 11-19-04 4
           RE: Maria the Blinker bookwom 11-19-04 6
               RE: Maria the Blinker reality_gal 11-19-04 8
           RE: Maria the Blinker freakusmaximus 11-23-04 20
 RE: Maria the Blinker kindergentler 11-19-04 3
   Maria's G.O.N.E. jae 11-19-04 5
   RE: Maria the Blinker okaychatt 11-20-04 10
       RE: Maria the Blinker cbjusmc 11-20-04 11
           RE: Maria the Blinker glitz 11-22-04 19
       Wes and Maria What 11-21-04 15
           RE: Wes and Maria commentator 11-22-04 18
 RE: Maria the Blinker Alag 11-19-04 7
 RE: Maria the Blinker Singsing 11-20-04 9
   RE: Maria the Blinker Alag 11-20-04 12
       RE: Maria the Blinker frodo2 11-21-04 16
           RE: Maria the Blinker rtrader 11-23-04 21
           RE: Maria the Blinker trigirl 11-24-04 22
   RE: Maria the Blinker photokitty 11-21-04 13
 RE: Maria the Blinker, Stacy the St... What 11-21-04 14
 RE: Maria the Blinker jae 11-22-04 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kindergentler 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-19-04, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kindergentler Click to send private message to kindergentler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Maria the Blinker"
She was blinking because she was trying to sell her lie.

freakusmaximus 310 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-19-04, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail freakusmaximus Click to send private message to freakusmaximus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Maria the Blinker"
her blinking drove me NUTS
what do you think it was? a nervous tick or dry eyes?

photokitty 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-19-04, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail photokitty Click to send private message to photokitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Maria the Blinker"
>her blinking drove me NUTS
>what do you think it was?
> a nervous tick or
>dry eyes?

I say NERVOUS TICK! Remember that the minute she went on camera in the infomercial she went into blink mode? So, it's not just about confrontation or lying.

When this season started, I thought she might be the one to beat. That ended fairly early, when it became obvious that she is a WEASEL. She should have been fired way before now.

bookwom 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-19-04, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bookwom Click to send private message to bookwom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Maria the Blinker"
Why hasn't anyone else noticed this? It's so obvious. Maria is a foreign spy, and she it sending the enemy top secret information by blinking in Morse Code!

reality_gal 62 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reality_gal Click to send private message to reality_gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Maria the Blinker"
lol actually she is a witch but instead of a wand she blinks to cast her spell but as it turns out the blinkin power ran out!!

freakusmaximus 310 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-23-04, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail freakusmaximus Click to send private message to freakusmaximus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Maria the Blinker"
yeah I kind of agree with you that its a nervous tick- she seems like the type who doesnt eat, doenst sleep and is a bundle of nerveous energy

kindergentler 74 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kindergentler Click to send private message to kindergentler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Maria the Blinker"
She has a case of being an above average Bull sh!!!er.

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-19-04, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Maria's G.O.N.E."
YAY!

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-20-04, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Maria the Blinker"
<She has a case of being an above average Bull sh!!!er.

So true, but her smug, self-centered delivery clued me in first thing. It's hard to believe DT bought her act. He was just biding his time until the opportunity to humiliate her by stuffing her and her bags into a cab with one of her own much-hated team members.

I love it when the punishment fits the crime.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

cbjusmc 54 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-04, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cbjusmc Click to send private message to cbjusmc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Maria the Blinker"
><She has a case of being
>an above average Bull sh!!!er.
>
>
>So true, but her smug, self-centered
>delivery clued me in first
>thing. It's hard to
>believe DT bought her act.
> He was just biding
>his time until the opportunity
>to humiliate her by stuffing
>her and her bags into
>a cab with one of
>her own much-hated team members.
>
>
>I love it when the punishment
>fits the crime.
>
So true. Elizabeth was responsible for getting Stacie J. fired gangland style (her AND Maria...who brought up the fact why Stacie J was there) and the way she got fired was similar in that she was also fired in front of the whole team. Maria was fired without question and with the guy who let her walk all over her. It would be great to see some of the fired people return again just to get rid of Ivana. She's the last one that just NEEDS to be fired. While I'll admit that she did a great job on this particular task, it was "too little, too late".

glitz 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-22-04, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail glitz Click to send private message to glitz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Maria the Blinker"
What do you have against Ivana I want her to be in the finals, she probably won't win just because of her name though, but she is brilliant.

What 209 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-04, 03:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail What Click to send private message to What Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Wes and Maria"
sharing a cab ride home, priceless.

commentator 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-22-04, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail commentator Click to send private message to commentator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Wes and Maria"
The cab scene was hilarious. They were like an old married couple. They can't stand each other, but they put up with each other for the sake of the free cab ride (or sham of a marriage). As the man, Wes calmly tried to rationalize what happened while Maria, like a typical woman, disagreeably pursed her lips and put in her nasty two cents here and there to yet again make a mockery of her man. The part where Wes says it would've been nice if he had his own cab and didn't have to share was just too funny. You can't help thinking that they deserve each other, and isn't this true for most unhappily married people?

Alag 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-19-04, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alag Click to send private message to Alag Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Maria the Blinker"
Having just seen yesterday's episode, all I can say is:

"Give me bitchy or give me death." BWAHHHH!!! Looks like we chose death, Maria.

Singsing 88 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-04, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Singsing Click to send private message to Singsing Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Maria the Blinker"
But I think she was really hot. She should let her hair grow. Too short IMO. Female hair should be kept long just for the sake of feminity. It's macho, right?

Alag 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-20-04, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alag Click to send private message to Alag Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Maria the Blinker"
>But I think she was really
>hot. She should let her
>hair grow. Too short IMO.
>Female hair should be kept
>long just for the sake
>of feminity. It's macho, right?
>

???

As much as I loathe Maria, she is a very good-looking woman and the short hair works on her because of her bone structure. Halle Berry, Winona Ryder, Sharon Stone, they all look great with super short hair and are all extremely feminine.

frodo2 289 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-04, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frodo2 Click to send private message to frodo2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Maria the Blinker"
short hair is butch. Look, if you're going to cut your hair short, at least get married first so that you'll have a ring. It forces a guy to wonder if you're gay and waste time with silly lifestyle questions instead of going for the jugular and asking you out.

"well I don't want to be asked out!"

ok, but do you think you won't want to be asked out for the time it takes for your hair to grow back?

rtrader 277 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-04, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rtrader Click to send private message to rtrader Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Maria the Blinker"
short hair is butch. Look, if you're going to cut your hair short, at least get married first so that you'll have a ring.
Lucky for her, she is married. I also think the short hair works for her because of her facial bone structure. She could probably pull off long hair, but she's pretty as she is.

Still can't stand her for all of the reasons stated here and on the other threads, but she is an attractive woman nonetheless.

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-24-04, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Maria the Blinker"
short hair is butch. Look, if you're going to cut your hair short, at least get married first so that you'll have a ring.

Is that how it worked with you and your cousin husband?

photokitty 298 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-04, 03:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail photokitty Click to send private message to photokitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Maria the Blinker"
So glad Blinky is gone!!!

Yet, she is beautiful, albeit only on the outside. The short hair is tres chic...

What 209 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-04, 03:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail What Click to send private message to What Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Maria the Blinker, Stacy the Stinker"
Maybe that's her physical symptom of lying? Breaking in new contacts? Fighting the tears of stress? Exhaustion? The 'blinding lights' of NY City? Morse code?

Maria handled herself badly, but Sandy was no better in handling herself. Neither can work well within a group unless they are in charge. Sandy is the gossipy type to go around the office and slingshit until the office politics are flaming. Who wants to work with somethin' like that?

It's one thing to warn someone of impending doom, however, it's quite another to manipulate people with false advertising.

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-22-04, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Maria the Blinker"
Maria is hateful. She's a compulsive liar, she never takes responsibility, she's arrogant, unable to work with anyone, doesn't even know what she's good at, has a terrible personality, fugly beyonds words, walks like a praying mantis and is nasty to everyone.

Other than that, I thought she was great.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •