The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Loser Lodge Week 8..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Current Message

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-01-09, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Loser Lodge Week 8..."
The State of The Loser Island Union.

My fellow Loserians from the proud state of Loser Lodge, I’m proud to say that the State of our Loser Island is good.

We are free, drunk, as naked as we wish to be, indulging in acts of self gratification to the extent that makes each of us comfortable, and we have all the legal medicinal Marijuana we need to recreate.

Although we began this season in the depths of a Stalag too creepy to describe here, we made the most of it and even managed to make and use the jail jungle juice with which lifted our spirits. We actually had fun there. We demonstrated once again that we are an unstoppable force for lewd and lascivious behavior and will resist any attempts to tame our unruly instincts.

Yes, it is good. And I am proud to be among you. Very proud indeed.

When we left the Prison, we wandered in the wilderness for 40 minutes, a trek that almost sobered us up. But thanks to the ingenuity, desperation, and sticky fingers of Agman at the drive thru liquor store, we managed to keep our high going with the gallon boxes of wine he liberated.

When Bystander came off the mountain of empty beer cans with two tablets (he also had a story of a burning bush that can’t be repeated here, and that we didn’t really believe), we unselfishly divided them up and tried to get high. Unfortunately, what was written on them was “Bayer. 10 mg.” That was good for the cheap wine headaches, and allowed us to drink even more. Finally, when the promised Loser Lodge land was visible on the far bank of the Red Sea (actually it turned out to be a garden fountain that Jazzy named the Red Sea after throwing up her spiked Kool-Aid into it), we knew we were back home again.

The escapade of the Rats was embarrassing, but we now have our old loser lodge bungalows plus a summer cottage in a trailer trash park. Life is good for Cabana boys and for the Cabana women, and for the Loser Island Trailer Trash. They watch us in awe, and maintain a betting pool for something.

I am proud to announce that the men won Dakota’s beach volleyball play offs. The women scored more points, but in a game of naked beach volleyball, men are always about 6-12 inches ahead. So in reality, every one wins. And the reward for all was the much enjoyed beach orgy that followed. I hope everyone had as much fun as Dakota, but I will have to say that she won that after-game celebration. Handily, IYKWIM.

Wallflower and Survivor Maniac supplied the special and secret Loser Lodge punch for the post volley ball game party. No one seems to be able to recall exactly what happened, but fortunately they took pictures. Unfortunately they want lots of money to erase those pictures, but what the hell, that’s what us losers like best, to pay extortion. Viva libertad!

And CT’s Halloween week was a unmitigated success. Sure, one could say that with the women all coming as chocolate and whipped covered cream Sundays with “lick me” signs, and the guys having fake “candy bowls” strapped on just below their waists, we could have had a bit more variety. Somehow we still managed to have more fun than the law allowed. Which is a story for another time. If it hadn’t been for Kermie and Qwerty doing their Dance of No Veils on the roof of the Lodge, with their tails shaking and responding to pleas for encore after encore from us, the Dowagers Church Morality League probably wouldn’t have called 911. I have to thank Byoffer for his inspired “Charge of the Lance Brigade” that dispersed that group. Well played, B.

Moley’s hastily improvised (or "borrowed") catapult also helped in that regard, and in solving the problem of what to do with the rapidly growing pile of empties. Now “Dead Soldier Chunking” doesn’t have the stigma it used to have.

JuneBug has been kind enough to keeps us from drowning in debris, (special hand for Jbug) as well as serving up the wholesome and nourishing family style meals that have sustained us and provided fodder for our vomiting contests (congrats to Tribe for his mastery being able to miss the bucket from directly over it, and for winning the gallons per minute title, no one can spew like our Tribe), so Moley's contraption has helped her out quite a bit.

So, what more can you ask for?

A Contest you say? Well, thanks to Suzzee, this weeks competition and last week's scores are on the way. The check is in the mail.

Life is good.

Tribe

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Loser Lodge Week 8...   kingfish     11-01-09       
   RE: Loser Lodge We...   jbug     11-02-09     1  
     RE: Loser Lodge We...   kingfish     11-03-09     8  
         RE: Loser Lodge We...   jbug     11-03-09     9  
   RE: Loser Lodge We...   tribephyl     11-02-09     2  
   RE: Loser Lodge We...   agman     11-02-09     3  
     RE: Loser Lodge We...   Dakota     11-05-09     27  
         RE: Loser Lodge We...   CTgirl     11-05-09     29  
             RE: Loser Lodge We...   agman     11-05-09     31  
                 RE: Loser Lodge We...   CTgirl     11-05-09     32  
                     RE: Loser Lodge We...   agman     11-05-09     33  
   State of the Scores and Contest Tim...   suzzee     11-02-09     4  
     tribe's Simply Mergy Entry   tribephyl     11-02-09     5  
         RE: tribe's Simply Mergy Entry   suzzee     11-02-09     6  
     RE: State of the Scores and Contest...   agman     11-02-09     7  
     Sockpuppet's Week 8 Entry   suzzee     11-03-09     10  
         RE: Sockpuppet's Week 8 Entry   CTgirl     11-04-09     21  
     RE: State of the Scores and Contest...   CTgirl     11-04-09     20  
         RE: State of the Scores and Contest...   tribephyl     11-05-09     22  
     RE: State of the Scores and Contest...   Dakota     11-05-09     26  
     RE: State of the Scores and Contest...   jbug     11-05-09     28  
         RE: State of the Scores and Contest...   Kermit the Vixen     11-07-09     34  
     RE: State of the Scores and Contest...   Wallflower66     11-05-09     30  
   RE: Loser Lodge We...   Kermit the Vixen     11-03-09     11  
     will this help?   jbug     11-03-09     12  
         RE: will this help?   Kermit the Vixen     11-03-09     13  
             RE: will this help?   Kermit the Vixen     11-04-09     14  
                 RE: will this help?   jbug     11-04-09     15  
                 RE: will this help?   tribephyl     11-04-09     16  
                     RE: will this help?   jbug     11-04-09     18  
                     RE: will this help?   Kermit the Vixen     11-05-09     24  
   RE: Loser Lodge We...   kingfish     11-04-09     17  
     RE: Loser Lodge We...   CTgirl     11-04-09     19  
         RE: Loser Lodge We...   suzzee     11-05-09     23  
   RE: Loser Lodge We...   Molaholic     11-05-09     25  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •