The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christmas Plans"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-23-03, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christmas Plans"
It seems about the right time for this thread to be started.
What are your Christmas plans this year?
What are your traditions?
Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas day?
When do you eat dinner?
Do you Travel?
Tell me all!

I will be back in a while to tell you about mine.

How many days and which days do you set aside for the nudie bar?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christmas Plans kyngsladye 12-23-03 1
   RE: Christmas Plans Drive My Car 12-23-03 5
 RE: Christmas Plans weltek 12-23-03 2
   RE: Christmas Plans wildchickenhunter 12-23-03 7
       New House Ornament... northernlights 12-23-03 22
           RE: New House Ornament... wildchickenhunter 12-23-03 46
               Very nice Hunter... northernlights 12-23-03 70
 RE: Christmas Plans buckeyegirl 12-23-03 3
 RE: Christmas Plans Coconut 12-23-03 4
   Let me get this straight... northernlights 12-23-03 24
       I am weird, but... Coconut 12-23-03 26
           RE: I am weird, but... northernlights 12-23-03 32
               RE: I am weird, but... Coconut 12-23-03 36
   RE: Christmas Plans PepeLePew13 12-23-03 33
 RE: Christmas Plans wildchickenhunter 12-23-03 6
   RE: Christmas Plans thndrkttn 12-23-03 9
 RE: Christmas Plans frisky 12-23-03 8
 RE: Christmas Plans Drive My Car 12-23-03 10
   RE: Christmas Plans wildchickenhunter 12-23-03 12
   RE: Christmas Plans Deonna 12-23-03 13
   RE: Christmas Plans mistofleas 12-23-03 14
       RE: Christmas Plans Drive My Car 12-23-03 17
   RE: Christmas Plans northernlights 12-23-03 30
       RE: Christmas Plans Drive My Car 12-23-03 31
   What? anotherkim 12-23-03 35
   RE: Christmas Plans L82LIFE 12-23-03 40
 RE: Christmas Plans KScott 12-23-03 11
 RE: Christmas Plans Breezy 12-23-03 15
   RE: Christmas Plans wildchickenhunter 12-23-03 16
 Merry Christmas Hunter! northernlights 12-23-03 18
 RE: Christmas Plans mistofleas 12-23-03 19
   RE: Christmas Plans Coconut 12-23-03 20
   RE: Christmas Plans KScott 12-23-03 21
   RE: Christmas Plans Tinkerbell 12-23-03 47
       RE: Christmas Plans mistofleas 12-23-03 59
           Yippee! Devious Weasel 12-23-03 61
           RE: Christmas Plans Tinkerbell 12-23-03 72
 RE: Christmas Plans LeftPinky 12-23-03 23
   RE: Christmas Plans wildchickenhunter 12-23-03 25
       RE: Christmas Plans mistofleas 12-23-03 27
           RE: Christmas Plans PepeLePew13 12-23-03 29
               RE: Christmas Plans LeftPinky 12-23-03 39
                   RE: Christmas Plans mistofleas 12-23-03 43
                       RE: Christmas Plans LeftPinky 12-23-03 58
                           RE: Christmas Plans ginger 12-23-03 63
                               RE: Christmas Plans LeftPinky 12-23-03 71
   RE: Christmas Plans ginger 12-23-03 62
 RE: Christmas Plans PepeLePew13 12-23-03 28
 RE: Christmas Plans Mon Cherie 12-23-03 34
 RE: Christmas Plans wildchickenhunter 12-23-03 37
   RE: Christmas Plans ginger 12-23-03 65
       RE: Christmas Plans Devious Weasel 12-23-03 66
 RE: Christmas Plans J Slice 12-23-03 38
   RE: Christmas Plans PepeLePew13 12-23-03 45
   RE: Chanukah wildchickenhunter 12-23-03 50
 cq's plans cqvenus 12-23-03 41
 RE: Christmas Plans blacknwhitedog 12-23-03 42
 RE: Christmas Plans L82LIFE 12-23-03 44
   RE: Christmas Plans wildchickenhunter 12-23-03 48
       RE: Christmas Plans L82LIFE 12-23-03 52
           RE: Christmas Plans wildchickenhunter 12-23-03 53
 RE: Christmas Plans Tinkerbell 12-23-03 49
   Merry Christmas Tink! KScott 12-23-03 73
 The Usual Devious Weasel 12-23-03 51
   Eat, poppa, eeeeat! moonbaby 12-23-03 55
   RE: The Usual PepeLePew13 12-23-03 57
       RE: The Usual Devious Weasel 12-23-03 60
           RE: The Usual PepeLePew13 12-23-03 64
           RE: The Usual ginger 12-23-03 67
               RE: The Usual Devious Weasel 12-23-03 68
 RE: Christmas Plans Swami 12-23-03 54
 RE: Christmas Plans StarryLuna 12-23-03 56
   RE: Christmas Plans ginger 12-23-03 69
 RE: Christmas Plans blacknwhitedog 12-23-03 74

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kyngsladye 2921 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-23-03, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kyngsladye Click to send private message to kyngsladye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christmas Plans"
I always end up working on Christmas Eve. We open packages on both days. Christmas Day we travel to my Aunt's house. We eat dinner about 4 p.m. Christmas Day. The only tradition we have in this house is that my father does all the Christmas decorating because he can't handle the way anyone else would do it (I've inherited this same trait regarding my catering displays ).

At the end of the month, I will have attended 7 Christmas parties. Too bad I'm not in the Christmas spirit.

La Métropole
Nudie bar day is December 26th. That's what I spend my Christmas money on.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-23-03, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Christmas Plans"
Hi KL! Nice to see you.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christmas Plans"
Merry Christmas, WCH! It's our first Christmas in our new house! DH's parents are divorced and both are ministers (many church obligations around Christmas time), so we usually have the weekend before with his dad, ALWAYS Christmas Eve with my family at my sisters, and then the weekend after with my MIL.
We had prime rib with DHs dad, will have a huge appetizer buffet with my family and then a traditional ham or turkey dinner with his mom. I hate that part because I'm not a fan of turkey nor ham, mashed potatoes and such. Oh well. This year DH & I are sitting at home alone on Christmas Day & I am quite happy about it. We'll open gifts from eachother and watch some movies. Ahhhh.

And I wonder-are nudie bars open on Christmas Day?

12-23-03, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Christmas Plans"
Congrats on the new house (if I didn't say it before.
Be sure and get yourself a "New House" ornament with the date. Cooker and I have one form everyhouse we have lived in. It is always so much fun when we set up the tree to unpack our new house ornaments and remember our first christmas in that house.

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "New House Ornament..."
We got one from mr lights' parents for our first Christmas in our current home. I'm big on the special ornaments. My whole tree is covered with a mishmash of ornaments that have special meanings.

This year I bought my son and his new girlfriend a "First Christmas Together" ornament. I hope he gets the hint that I'm hoping he hangs onto this one. She's a keeper from what I've seen.

12-23-03, 01:15 PM (EST)
46. "RE: New House Ornament..."
Our tree is the same. Hundreds of keepsake (mishmash) ornaments. We also buy our friends "First Christmas Together" 's when they get married and "Baby's first Christmas" when they have children.

This year I bought Cooker a Chritopher Radko that is two snowmen(man and woman) standing arm in arm and says 'Best Friends' accros the front. I think she is really going to like it.

Wish I could see Lights tree!!!!

12-23-03, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
70. "Very nice Hunter..."
I'm sure that Cooker will love it. Mr lights often buys me a new ornament for my birthday (seeing as it's in December) so that I have a new one for the tree. I often hit the January sales looking for Hallmark ornaments when they come on for a buck or two each.

My favorite ornament is the one we got the year that we got Holly (our Shih Tzu). The ornament is a round candy cane wreath with a small dog hanging from it with a heart dangling with 2000 on it. The ornament wasn't the correct color but the dog did look similar so mr lights surprized me by painting the ornament to match our puppy. He did an awesome job and it looked exactly like her.

Will try to post a picture of our tree tonight when I get home. Took one last night with my new camera and if I can get it downloaded I'll post it.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christmas Plans"
Every year we go to my Grandma's house for Christmas Eve. It's wonderful. The family is huge, (he's the oldest of 12, all are married with children)and the cousins in my age group and I reminsce (sp) about past Christmases...we used to put on a Christmas pagent for the fam, and my cousin Scott would always play Santa, no matter what the theme, as he was a little chubby. (He is now thin as a board, and others of us are not now, so we get a good chuckle over that!)My mom and aunt would write the pagent, and we would sing Christmas Carols, then the "real" Santa would come once we started singing Jingle Bells. The little cousins still sing Jingle Bells to get Santa to come, but the pagentry has stopped. When my mom's parents were alive, they lived in rural Illinois (anyone know LaSalle Il?) and on Christmas day we would make the 7-8 hour car ride out to see them, and on alternate years they would come to our house.
-When my sisters and I were really little my mom and one her friends, and her kids would take us to Dayton to shop in the kids Christmas shop, and to see the Rikes window display. There was also a cute little train that we would ride. I almost forgot the best part-the day would begin with Breakfast w/Santa. We did this until High School. (sans Santa once we were in high school.)
Thanks for the memories WCH!

Proud Member of the RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Group

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Christmas Plans"
We alternate years; this year we're in Quebec, so we're at home for Christmas Eve. We're just starting to establish traditions for ourselves, so besides going to midnight mass, we've decided to have lobster for dinner(still tired of turkey after the 36-pounder we had for Thanksgiving) and watch movies, just the two of us. Normally we do gifts after mass, but this year because it's us, we'll open them on Christmas morning. Then we'll drive down to my SIL's for dinner with DH's family, in which there are no traditions at all. I wish I were joking, but I'm not.

When we're at my mother's, we have tourtière for dinner on Christmas Eve, go to Mass at eight, and go for a walk. We open gifts on Christmas morning and have turkey at my aunt's. Then, I take the ferry to my dad's and have another turkey dinner.

Both DH and I prefer going to my family's for Christmas, but we have to be equal. Besides, no airline would take me in my condition.

I think one of my favourite Christmas traditions is the stockings. We always have them (with my mother, we did just stockings one year) and they are hilarious. The traditional contents include hideously inappropriate underwear, funny candies, and trashy books, and we laugh like hyenas when we open them.

Secretary of Discipline

12-23-03, 10:37 AM (EST)
24. "Let me get this straight..."
You have tourtière while in BC and lobster while in Quebec. You're weird!

*waves at Coco from across the province*

12-23-03, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "I am weird, but..."
Normally, we'd have a traditional Réveillon, but I couldn't cope with an entirely in-law Christmas.

Plus, lobster is on special.

Have fun trying to get to bed early! ;)

12-23-03, 11:03 AM (EST)
32. "RE: I am weird, but..."
I have a couple of lobster tails in the freezer for next week. And some coconut shrimp and some bacon wrapped scallops and a couple of bacon wrapped filet mignons too. Sound like a feast fit for a special night at the cottage?

I don't have the in-law issues any more but trust me, I can relate.

You mean I might be pulling an all-nighter?

12-23-03, 11:49 AM (EST)
36. "RE: I am weird, but..."
That all sounds like ideal New Year's food.

I'll probably make tourtière on the 31st, because DH has to work the first. We just had a tourtière two weeks ago, though, so maybe not.

My in-laws are generally nice people, but so disorganized.

Highly likely, depending on the family.

PepeLePew13 26138 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Christmas Plans"

>When we're at my mother's, we have tourtière for dinner on
>Christmas Eve,

Glad to hear that I'm not alone on this... it's a family tradition we go over to my aunt's house on Boxing Day for her annual tourtière and baked beans dinner, along with a wide variety of salads and desserts.

My aunt's French-Canadian (from the Shawinigan-Trois Rivières area) and her dad played for the bleu, blanc et rouge as well - the tradition started with him way back then when he'd have the entire clan and some Habs alumni over during the holidays, alas this was before my time or else I'd be giddy.

12-23-03, 09:15 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Christmas Plans"
Christmas,
We have several traditions.
We open one gift on Christmas Eve. This is a tradition from my family. Cooker and I usually go out for a couple of drinks in the afternoon and then head home about 5:30. We will make up some snack food stuff (crab dip, summer sausage, cheese, crackers, that kinda stuff) and a bottle of champagne. Watch an old Christmas movie and open a gift.
On Christmas morning we open gifts and start the turkey. Yes, even though it is just the two of us we make a full (or what we call a full) Christmas dinner – Turkey, stuffing, yams with brown sugar and little marshmallows, mash potatoes and gravy (my specialty), green bean casserole and rolls. We will spend the afternoon watching old movies, eating, drinking, cleaning up, calling friends and family and counting our blessings.

I want to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!

Of course the nudie bars are open on christmas. Actually they usually run a great special. Two for one lap dances. All the egg nog you can drink.

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Christmas Plans"

"Cooker and I usually go out for a couple of drinks in the afternoon and then head home about 5:30. We will make up some snack food stuff (crab dip, summer sausage, cheese, crackers, that kinda stuff) and a bottle of champagne. Watch an old Christmas movie and open a gift.

Besides a trip to the Nudie Bar, this sounds utterly fantastic! What a nice way to spend an evening. It gives me the warm fuzzies. Thanks WCH.

thndrkttn

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Christmas Plans"
My kittens each get to open one gift on Christmas eve. Then they are bathed and banished to their bedrooms so that DH and I can wrap.

Our Christmas day is usually a mad scramble. Two huge dinners just a few hours apart. I literally feel sick to my stomach when it's all over. We have Christmas morning at our house, then Christmas morning again at DH's house around noon, then Christmas morning again at my mom's house at supper time. The kittens get to unwrap presents all day long.

Card-carrying RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Division

12-23-03, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Christmas Plans"
Great thread idea WCH!

Well, our tradition is to always be home Christmas morning. Family is welcome to come by here, but the rule is that Katie is home for the Santa thing.

This year we will get together with his folks either this coming weekend or New Years weekend. Things have been scaled way down this year, with Hubby's job situation being up in the air, and my FIL having had major surgery the week after Thanksgiving. My family is a bit of a mess, so I don't think they'll be coming over, we'll give them a call to wish them a Merry.

Hubby is home with us this week, the shopping is done, the decorating is done, I wrapped last night, so we are taking it easy. ( I still have floors to wash but otherwise the place is in good shape)

Christmas Eve, the child gets to open one gift, and she will hound me about it all day, she is already asking if she can have her gift in the morning instead of after dinner.

Christmas morning, Kate will wake us up after she has investigated her stocking, and taken a quick inventory of what is under the tree. There is always one big gift left unwrapped for her to squeal over. We will have an easy breakfast, and maybe a little Whiskey or Baileys in our coffee, and open gifts. We open the gifts slowly, just a few at a time and drag it out til around noon. In between the presents, we'll eat or get dinner started. This year we are having Prime Rib (a small one, there are just the 3 of us) which Hubby will slow roast in the BBQ. We'll spend the afternoon watching movies and playing with toys. Sometime during the day I will get weepy with the spirit of Christmas and they will tease me for being so sentimental.

That's about it, the perfect Christmas.

12-23-03, 09:42 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Christmas Plans"
This year we will get together with his folks either this coming weekend or New Years weekend. Things have been scaled way down this year, with Hubby's job situation being up in the air, and my FIL having had major surgery the week after Thanksgiving. My family is a bit of a mess, so I don't think they'll be coming over, we'll give them a call to wish them a Merry.

Sometimes the difficult holidays are the best. It's not the presents that count. It's the family and friends...
I wish Mr., Mrs. and Baby Car a very Merry Christmas!

Deonna 2425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-23-03, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Deonna Click to send private message to Deonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Christmas Plans"
*tears, you do have the good life, but I already knew that*

Deonna

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Christmas Plans"
Buggy baby, your house is always in good shape! (it's a beautiful house folks, "Better Homes and Gardens" picture like)

Give Zuma and katiedid a holiday squeeze for me darling and give yourself an extra huggy hug from me as well.

--wishes everyone in the buggy household a Happy Holiday

12-23-03, 10:03 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Christmas Plans"
Hugs back at ya FleaLady, kiss that Man for me.

FYI- My house looked good when Misto was here because I spent 2 weeks cleaning for the visit.

I just love Chicken Hunter when he gets mushy, and he's right,Christmas is more special when things are tight.

Thanks Deonna, things has been a little rough for us this year, but I do have a good life, sometimes I just forget. Your post made me smile.

ACK! Weepy Christmas moment alert!

May you all be blessed this year

12-23-03, 10:56 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Christmas Plans"
Yoohoo! Bugaboo! Love ya baby! Hugs to the entire Bug family.

~ needs the Bug's address cause I found a little something that I couldn't pass up. It seems that I lost your address somehow.

12-23-03, 11:01 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Christmas Plans"
And I owe you an email, telling you that I heart you very much even though I don't say it enough.

( Zuma was looking for your email the other day to send you funnies, did you get them?)

*HUGS* Check your email in a few minutes

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "What?"
no eggs?

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--actually, it sounds like the perfect holiday, Buggy!

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Christmas Plans"
It does sound perfect, Bugaboo. Don't feel bad, I get all weepy and sentimental at Christmas time, too. Actually, I usually reserve myself part of a day for Christmas crying. I make sure DH and DS aren't home and I put on Christmas music and I let myself get it all out for a brief time. Then I feel so cleansed and good.

You would think that would keep me from being weepy the rest of the season, but it doesn't. I cry when we drive down Christmas Tree Lane.

L82life

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Christmas Plans"
For as long as I can remember my mom and I would always open our gifts on Christmas Eve and then I would open Santa's gifts on Christmas morning. That hasn't changed one bit. My mother comes over on Christmas Eve and I cook a turkey or for this year a ham and all the fixins, then after we open our Christmas gifts. My DD is usually a very slow eater but on Christmas Eve she becomes very fast! She no longer beleives in Santa which is just sad, but she still has gifts from him on Christmas morning.

After the opening of gifts Christmas morning and usually a nap because DD got us up too early, we all go to the in-laws. DH's brother and his family (4 total) and his sister and her family (3 total) all try to pile into a single wide mobile home. It is very crowded with everyones family, DH's son and his little girl and his girlfriend, in-laws neighbors, all in all there is probably 15-20 people at one time. But we all have a great time.

This year M-inlaw is making a ham and turkey with all the trimings, I am bringing a lettuce salad and rolls, we won't go hungry that's for sure. Anyway that is my Christmas.

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas as well as a safe one!!!

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Christmas Plans"
We're not going anywhere this year and noone is coming to us, so we'll have a very quiet Christmas.

Normally what would happen is Christmas Eve is spent with Grandma and she makes lasagna for dinner. We open our gifts with her. Then open all the rest of the gifts the next morning at home. Mom or now me would make a turkey for dinner on Christmas Day.

Since it will be just me, DH and DD we will be lazy. Just eat drink and be merry.... that'll be our motto.

Merry Christmas WCH!!! *smooch*

12-23-03, 10:00 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Christmas Plans"
Merry Christmas Breezy! *smooch*

Hopes Breezy slides down my chimney this christmas!

12-23-03, 10:14 AM (EST)
18. "Merry Christmas Hunter!"
I'm hoping to be able to play a little bit today but work seems to be keeping me kinda busy. Oh well, it's a small price to pay for 11 1/2 days off so I won't complain too much.

This year will be a little different than previous years because we decided to stay home for Christmas Eve rather than spending it with my family like we normally do. We are going to spend it visiting our friends and their families and experiencing our first Quebec Christmas Eve. Should be fun. They open gifts on Christmas Eve and have a big meal and often stay up quite late into the night. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow night. My family is pretty quiet so this will be quite a change from how I normally spend Christmas Eve.

We will have to make it a fairly early night because I promised my family I would be at my sister's bright and early so we can all open presents together. Normally we all wake up around 9am and the kids show us what they've received from Santa. We shower and dress and have a nice breakfast, get the turkey in the oven and wait for my brother's family and my son to arrive so we can open gifts. We open one gift at a time so that everyone can see what everyone else is getting. It gets a little wild with the little kids but it's all fun. Even the dogs get their turn to open their presents. And yes, Holly opens her own presents.

After the presents are done, we usually make a drink, break out the snacks and start a card game or two that will last until about 5pm and it's time to start supper. We have a traditional dinner of turkey, gravy, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green beans, turnip, coleslaw, cranberries and buns. Mom gave up trying fancy new recipies on us because we never seemed to eat them. That's probably because we had eaten all day and didn't have room, but she gave up just the same.

After supper is done we either play another game or watch tv. It's usually an early night because there are Boxing Day Junkies in my family that can't wait to go spend their Christmas money. We'll stay at my sister's house on Christmas night and probably go home after shopping on Friday.

My Dad's birthday is on Saturday so we're planning to take him bowling and out for supper. We also have to fit in a trip to Mom & Dad's house for a visit. Even though we all got together for Christmas Day at my sister's house, we still have to go to their house for some reason. It's the law.

After that I'm free to do as I please until the 5th. We are planning to spend New Year's at the cottage with a few other couples and hoping to spend a few days on either side of it there too. It will all depend on how cold it gets seeing as the cottage is not winterized yet. We may have to do a lot of snuggling by the fire to keep warm.

Wishing everyone here a happy, healthy holiday and all the best for 2004!

12-23-03, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Christmas Plans"
Mr. Fleas has been informed that he doesn't have to do a show on either Christmas Eve or Christmas Day so our house is very happy!

Since both of us have family that's out of town, this year is going to be very sedate and quiet. Even though we don't celebrate christmas proper, both Mr.Fleas and I have long standing traditions from our families that we still keep alive.

Christmas Eve will be spent watching our favorite christmas movies (White Christmas, It's a Wonderful Life, Holiday Inn) and looking at the tree lights. I'll make Oyster Stew (Nordic tradition) and we'll drink champagne. We usually open 1 present before going to bed.

Christmas morning we'll sleep in, then get up and drink coffee and Brendans and I usually make eggs benedict (but since the doctor told me my cholesterol is waaay bad, we'll skip that part). We'll then call my parents and we'll all open our presents from each other over the phone. (I just sent mine off to them last night so I hope hope hope it gets to them in time!). We're having a couple of "orphan" friends over for dinner that evening. I'm making a standing rib roast, yorkshire pudding, gravy, green beans almondine and plum pudding with hard sauce for dessert.

I miss my family so much around this time of year. I keep thinking that next year at this time, we'll be living in Minnesota and we can all be together. Home, hearth, family...the things that warm me and make life worth every second of struggle or stress.

I wish for each of you, a bright shining new year & blessing to you all!

--had better stop or she'll make herself cry

12-23-03, 10:20 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Christmas Plans"
Mmmm.. hard sauce... I lvoe pudding and hard sauce.

Also leftover mince tarts and hard sauce.

12-23-03, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Christmas Plans"
Merry Christmas Misto!!

a JSlice "ROCKS" original

Tinkerbell 1587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-23-03, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinkerbell Click to send private message to Tinkerbell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Christmas Plans"

> I keep thinking that
>next year at this time,
>we'll be living in Minnesota
>and we can all be
>together.

Did I miss something? Are you moving back to Minnesota??

12-23-03, 02:57 PM (EST)
59. "RE: Christmas Plans"
Yes ma'am we sure are moving back! I've given my 9 months notice to my boss (of course he's not happy at all but knows that there's not much he can do about it unless he resorts to chaining me up in the basement), we're looking at houses, I've registered, applied and been accepted to the Le Cordon Bleu Culinary School and my mom has reserved the U-Haul.

We'll be up there by the 1st week of October!

Yeah for me!!

--will be there just in time for fall

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "Yippee!"
Not much more needs to be said

12-23-03, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinkerbell Click to send private message to Tinkerbell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
72. "RE: Christmas Plans"
Misto's moving to my neck of the woods...fa la la la la...la la la la!!!!

Yay! I was just in the great Twin Cities this weekend (did you know that we are most likely moving there in 2005????)

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-23-03, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Christmas Plans"
We have the same food and do the same things every year...

Christmas Eve we have a big family dinner featuring lutefisk, lefse, Swedish meatballs, gifta etc.

After dishes are done, we open all of the "under the tree" packages. Then we change into our holiday best and ring in Christmas morning at church singing Christmas carols and listening to the Christmas story as told by Luke.

Christmas morning we have a traditional egg dish and sweet breads while opening the new treasures that Santa brought (traditionally, he brings the best gift to everyone).

We follow all the ruckus up with a Christmas morning service. Late lunch is always turkey with all of the fixings...

An early nap/bedtime is always on my list, but it never happens.

created by the amazing JSlice!

12-23-03, 10:37 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Christmas Plans"
lutefisk, lefse, Swedish meatballs, gifta etc.
I know what a Swedish Meatball is. I dated one in high school, but was is this other stuff? Surely it's not food!!!!!

12-23-03, 10:42 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Christmas Plans"
Lutfske is not really food, it's a Norwegean joke! Oh they may call that cod soaked in lye food, but no one in their right minds actually eats it!

Lefse on the other hand...mmmmmm, yummy! Picture a torilla only thinner and made from potato flour. Butter it, sprinkle on some sugar, roll it up and scarf!

Man, I hope mom sent me some of grandmas lefse this year, I'm jonesing big time.

-- has a rumbly tummy now

12-23-03, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Christmas Plans"
>Lutfske is not really food, it's
>a Norwegean joke! Oh
>they may call that cod
>soaked in lye food, but
>no one in their right
>minds actually eats it!

Kinda like the Scots and their haggis -- I don't know a Scot who actually eats this crap and enjoy it... it's more of a joke and a legend that's good for a story than an actual meal for most people.

12-23-03, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Christmas Plans"
Oh, I hate to spoil the joke, but even my small children like lutefisk. We bake it and drizzle it with melted butter and allspice (mix of cloves, cinnamon etc.) It's a poor man's lobster. !

12-23-03, 12:26 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Christmas Plans"
I have no words LP. You mean you actually like that stuff? Every christmas my grandma would make it for grandpa and we made him eat it in the kitchen so we didn't have to smell it!

Okay, so maybe you make it 10 times better than I've ever had it so, if you come down here and bake up a batch, I'll try it.

Oh and bring lefse. I'm going through withdrawls.

--can't believe she'd be willing to try lutfske again

12-23-03, 02:52 PM (EST)
58. "RE: Christmas Plans"
Misto, we'd be honored to serve you at our holiday table! Yes, I've got 6 pounds of lutefisk (currently soaking the lovely lye out) ready for Christmas Eve... We've also got plenty of lefse done just as you requested above. Let us know when your sleigh (?) arrives...

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: Christmas Plans"
I can't believe we can't buy little silver sugar cake decoration balls in the Bay Area but you can soak six pounds of fish in lye as a holiday treat...

The mitzvah that is my signpic courtesy the genius that is our own JSlice. Such a nice girl! Now, have some more borscht.

12-23-03, 03:42 PM (EST)
71. "RE: Christmas Plans"
but what would you do with little silve cake decorations anyway?

12-23-03, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "RE: Christmas Plans"
All of that sounds great, except the lutefisk.

I saw "Drop Dead Gorgeous."

12-23-03, 10:50 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Christmas Plans"
It seems that the rampant commercialism out there is sucking more and more life out of the joy of Christmas... but don't get me wrong, it's still the best holiday out there! There should be a law passed that people can't talk about Christmas or decorate their houses and stores until December 1st -- or at least until the day after U.S. Thanksgiving. That way, we can have the proper build-up to Christmas without overextending anyone.

Ah well, c'est la vie...

Our traditions? We're going to my wife's parents house for Christmas Eve dinner as it's her dad's 60th birthday, and then we'll head off to the old family house in Toronto where I've spent every single Christmas Eve (except one). We'll do our typical face-stuffing of Christmas munchies and drink hot apple cider and sing carols etc. before ushering the kids off to bed and stuffing their stockings.

Christmas morning, we get up and let the kids go at the stockings, then the rest of the family (about 38 of us in total) gather around the tree to pass out presents for a good 3 or 4 hours. We'll then have a bit of a late lunch -- the same as it's been for 40 or 50 years, tomato soup with mushroom & bacon on toast (or Cheez Whiz and bacon for those who don't like mushroom, like me), before sleeping things off in the afternoon to prep for the big turkey dinner.

This year, Pene and I have the good fortune to be without the three kids for a change, so we're going to leave Aidan with my parents for three days -- we plan to do a ton of things such as take in a winery tour, explore a couple of areas in southern Ontario where Pene may be getting a job transfer to, take in a movie or two, go out for dinner, and just do whatever else comes to mind that doesn't involve kid stuff!

Oh yeah, and who knows, maybe we'll get to go to the nudie bar during our weekend without the kids...

Mon Cherie 1813 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-23-03, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Christmas Plans"
Our traditions have changed a bit this year. Instead of everyone gathering at my parents' house to open presents, we're all going to my brother's house. We're also going to have breakfast there. After that my BF and I will be going to his family's for lunch. That night we'll probably get together with friends.

Christmas Eve, going to church, then coming home and spending time with BF.

Mon

"You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love."
-Henry Drummond

12-23-03, 11:54 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Christmas Plans"
Just wanted to say I got email from an old friend (or nemesis depending on who is reading this) this morning. That's right Survivin Dawg has been keeping in touch with me.

The Dawg says Merry Christmas and go Georgia!

12-23-03, 03:24 PM (EST)
65. "RE: Christmas Plans"
A happy holiday to the Dawg, with whom I disagreed on almost every topic except Chiara from Big Bother, but with whom I did enjoy chatting.

I don't really "do" Christmas. See you at the nudie bar.

12-23-03, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "RE: Christmas Plans"
I don't really "do" Christmas. See you at the nudie bar.

Sorry you have to work Christmas...

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Christmas Plans"
We don't do Xmas in my house... of course, we're Jewish, so that's to be expected.

Rather, I will be taking the train out to LI, where I'll be picked up by Mr. Slice, before going to the Xmas eve service (and his dad's the pastor, so that makes it a little weird ) where I just chill while everyone else seems to know what's going on.

After that, to Mr. Slice's brother's house, where there's apparently some sort of drunken party this year... I'm going on a search and ingest mission for any and all red wine in the house, so I'll have to remind myself to behave in front of Mr. Slice's parents.

Xmas morning, gifts are opened... they're nice enough to provide a few for me, too, which is always sweet of them In the afternoon, Mr. Slice's parents are leaving for Colorado, where Mr. Slice's other brother lives, as his wife has just had a baby. Meaning that from midday Christmas onward, Mr. Slice and I have his house to ourselves Not that I'm implying anything...

Afraid of pancakes since 1996

12-23-03, 01:12 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Christmas Plans"
Just checking... your chair isn't made of vinyl?

12-23-03, 01:55 PM (EST)
50. "RE: Chanukah"
Thanks for sharing your plans. As you well know I am not a very PC guy. I meant for people to share their holiday plans and probably didn't say it correctly....

Sorry Slice! I hope you have a wonderful Chanukah!!!

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "cq's plans"
christmas eve at my mother's house. she makes everything in the whole universe that is italian and seafood. i'm very excited. i haven't had good mom cooking in months.

my family + my aunt's family all come over. my dad dresses up like santa claus around midnight to surprise the kids. he brings them each the One Something they asked santa for in the mall when they sat on his lap. oooooh... aaaaah... it's so cute though... i have pix from a few yrs ago but i'll try to post more this year.

my bf + his family will also be coming, as they do every year. but my sister's bf can't make it this year (2nd yr in a row) so she will be kinda cranky all evening.

~~~

christmas eve i spend at my parents house, where i very rarely stay over. i wake up in the AM with my sisters to open presents. then we make a billion phone calls to a billion relatives i don't care about and we play hot potato with the phone until the person gets sick of us and makes excuses to go. we watch the yule log as though it were interesting. but we watch it muted b/c my mom's xmas CDs are much better. then we finally make our way over to my aunt's house (same aunt from xmas eve, she lives 3 miles away) and hang out for dinner and a showcase by the children of all the things that santa brought them. bf usually stops by for dessert and coffee b/c he spends xmas day w/ his own family.

then he and i leave and we go to a bar and drink a bit before they close up shop.

fun times had by all.

~ cq

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Christmas Plans"
Christmas Eve we always go to my grandmother's for dinner- we have fish- and then open presents. We have a family gift exchange. Then we do a bunch of scratch off lottery tickets and no one ever wins. Then we play Po-Ke-No (it's like Bingo with cards) until about midnight. Then we go over my mom's and open presents there.

Christmas Day my husband and I just have the morning to ourselves and then we go back to my mom's for lunch. We always have Italian Wedding soup on Christmas day and a ham. This year we are not visiting the IL's until Friday.

Nudie bar- don't need to go, I give private showings at home

Another quality Ice Cat creation 2003

12-23-03, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Christmas Plans"
I'll be home for Christmas...

We usually try to spend Christmas Eve at home. I ordered some yummy tamales for dinner that night. We'll eat, then take a drive down Christmas Tree Lane and look at the lights. We open gifts on Christmas Eve, so DH will start a fire and I'll put on the Christmas tunes and we'll open our gifts. The doggies and kitty get their gifts at this time, too. this is always a nice time, because it's just our family and we get some fun time alone together before all the crazy relatives arrive.

Christmas Day we'll have the rest of the family over. The kids will get their stockings and some "Santa" gifts and I'll be busy in the kitchen cooking a turkey and ham. The men will be busy playing with the kids toys (at least, that's what usually happens). We'll eat around 2:00 and pray that everyone leaves by 4:00 so that we can relax and watch movies together the rest of the evening.

This will be the first Christmas that our grandbaby, Brianna is at our house for (last year she was only 5 days old on Xmas), so we're really looking forward to her excitement. Our kids are all 16 and up, so they've lost some of the wonder of Christmas that a young child has. My favorite part of Christmas is watching the children enjoy themselves so much.

I wish a Merry Christmas full of joy and love and happiness to each and every one of you.

L82life

12-23-03, 01:40 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Christmas Plans"
Our kids are all 16 and up, so they've lost some of the wonder of Christmas that a young child has.

Cooker and I still have this.

I'm 44 and still believe in santa. How do I know? I get presents from him every year!

12-23-03, 01:58 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Christmas Plans"
Me too, WCH. I am such a big Christmas freak. I love the ligths, the trees, the movies, the gift buying, the food, the spirit, everything about Christmas!

There's a song that goes, "If every day could be just like Christmas, what a wonderful world this this would be."

L82life

12-23-03, 02:00 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Christmas Plans"
Big smile is on my face L8.

12-23-03, 01:41 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Christmas Plans"
We are going over to my parents house for dinner on Christmas Eve at 4:00. We will eat (Oyster Stew, Barbeques and a ton of Christmas treats - lefse included!) and then go to church at 6:30. After church (this is the first year we have eaten before church) we will do our dishes and open all of our presents. It will take FOREVER because we open them one at a time and go around the circle. After presents my mom will make grasshoppers with ice cream and then we go night night. We are actually staying at my parents house this year even though we live two miles away because I want to be there when my niece and nephew see their Santa gifts.

Christmas morning we will have my mom's yummy caramel rolls for breakfast and a meal with prime rib and twice baked potatoes around noonish. Then we will sit around complaining about how much we have eaten and take naps. The perfect day if you ask me!

On Saturday we are headed to the in-laws. They don't really have any traditions so I don't know what will happen there. Last year we were there for Christmas Eve and Day (my first Christmas away from home *sniff* ) so this year will be different since we are celebrating not on Christmas.

12-23-03, 04:09 PM (EST)
73. "Merry Christmas Tink!"
Hope you have a great one and hope you are feeling better!

a JSlice "ROCKS" original

12-23-03, 01:55 PM (EST)
51. "The Usual"
Double check the naughty/nice list, run the toy inventory through shipping, give the reindeer a good meal, then deliver toys all over the world.

Did I just let too much out about my real identity?

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "Eat, poppa, eeeeat!"

12-23-03, 02:46 PM (EST)
57. "RE: The Usual"
That was you?

Cool! Don't forget my brand-new 5-bedroom house with a full ensuite and a bar down in the rec area in the basement. Pretty please?

12-23-03, 03:02 PM (EST)
60. "RE: The Usual"
Sorry. That wasn't on Pippy's list. You'll have to talk to the jolly elf that brings real estate, aka Wheezy.

12-23-03, 03:24 PM (EST)
64. "RE: The Usual"
LAST EDITED ON 12-23-03 AT 03:24 PM (EST)

Hey... I'm still a kid! And Pippy needs a room of his own -- otherwise he'd have to share with his much bigger brother in about 6 months from now.

pleez wheezy?

12-23-03, 03:26 PM (EST)
67. "RE: The Usual"
Shoot - I talked to the wrong elf! Mine just wanted to check my teeth.

The mitzvah that is my signpic courtesy the genius that is our own JSlice. Such a nice girl! Now, have some more borscht.

12-23-03, 03:28 PM (EST)
68. "RE: The Usual"
Never let a gift elf look you in the mouth.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Christmas Plans"
Well, Mr. Swami works on both the 24th and 26th, so we won't be travelling anywhere!

Christmas Eve, salmon quiche for dinner. Open one present. The kids put major mental effort into guessing which one to open and are always disappointed if they make a less than optimal choice--like opening the new slippers vs. opening the new PlayStation 2.

We open other presents on Christmas morning. The rule is mom gets to have one cup of coffee before the ripping and rending of giftwrap begins. The kids take turns passing out gifts and of course most gifts are for them! We play lots of Christmas music--at least usually we do. I seem to have misplaced all my Christmas albums! The only one I can find is a joke CD from last year with all the "novelty" songs like Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer--I don't think that will get much play!

My son with autism gets horribly overstimulated by the whole Xmas thing and I spend the rest of the day trying to stay one step in front of him.

We go for a walk in the woods. If there's fresh snow we will build a snowman.

This year we are having ham for Christmas dinner (served about 4 p.m.). I usually have roast beef, but I got such a darn good buy on a Spiral Cut ham!

This year my daughter has a boyfriend who seems to be attached to her with a two-foot invisible leash. It has yet to be determined how this will affect us. They are generally incommunicado and disorganized so I am not getting my hopes up.

Oh yeah, the end of Christmas Day DH & I sit by the fire and drink eggnog, Bailey's Irish Cream, and cranberry juice cocktails. No nudie bars.

Swami

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-23-03, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Christmas Plans"
This is my fiance's and my second Christmas in our apartment and, like last year, we're having his mom and my dad over for Christmas. On Christmas morning my fiance and I each open up one gift from the other (typically the type of gift we may not want to open in front of our parents...) This year, my dad is working Christmas morning, so we'll eat sometime in the mid to late afternoon. I'm making lasagna, since I don't know how to cook a turkey or a ham or anything fancy like that. I am attempting, for the first time ever, to make a cheesecake for dessert. We shall see.

The weekend between Christmas and New Years is always spent in Pennsylvania at my uncle's house with my father's side of the family. Our big family tradition is the game "It's a Dirty Shame." Each person brings one wrapped present. Everyone then draws a present and opens it. Then a deck of cards is dealed out to everyone. One person then draws cards from another deck of cards. When one of your cards is called, you get to get up, look at the other gifts and if you see something you like better than what you have, you swap it with the other person and say "It's a dirty shame!" If you don't say it, you have to swap back. Obviously, the luckiest person is the one with the last card since they have free pick of all the gifts. My father always teases me about one Christmas 5 or 6 years ago, where my grandmother and I kept swapping back and forth for this awesome candle holder my cousin brought from Africa. I eventually won it and my Dad always has to bring it up and make me feel bad about it. I still have it though.

On Sunday, I'll leave from PA and spend a few days in Massachusetts with my mom and sister. Then back home to spend New Year's with my fiance, take down the tree and get the house back in order before going back to work.

A JSlice of holiday spirit!

12-23-03, 03:30 PM (EST)
69. "RE: Christmas Plans"
I used to spend holidays in Massachusetts - Aunt and Uncle used to live in Sudbury (outside of Concord). I miss all that white stuff (I think you call it "snow") all over the trees.

I go to my Ex's for Christmas breakfast (every egg dish known to man, with an emphasis on the Mexican) and watch my/his kid(s) open presents and run around and shriek and cry and giggle. Then I go home and avoid people for the rest of the day. I'm painting my bathroom and hall from 12/24 through New Year's Eve. If this sounds like a lot of time for a 5' x 7' room plus hall, it's because you haven't seen the walls. I suspect I will be lathing the spackle on in about four coats first.

Like the smell of new paint in the morning. Better than the smell of old paint, anyway.

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
74. "RE: Christmas Plans"
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

I probably won't be around much online the next few days, so I just wanted to tell all you peeps I.heart.you very much!

(((smooshes))) to WHC and congrats on 1800!

Love, Bawdy

Another quality Ice Cat creation 2003

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •