The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Good Morning!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-23-03, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Good Morning!"
Urgh. That just exhausted all my cheerfulness, but since I'm up, I figured I'd start a morning thread to find out what you all are doing this day before Christmas Eve.

I should be doing some baking, making a couple of lists, finishing my laundry, and solving the mysterious leak in the five-gallon pail full of rocks that is holding our (still undecorated) Christmas tree.

Instead, I'm nursing a cup of Christmas tea (or I will be when I get it together enough to MAKE a cup of tea), watching the cats run around like mad things because the combination of the Christmas tree and the new "kitty condo" has overexcited them to the nth degree, and wondering how long I can get away with posting before I have to have a shower and head out to do the last-minute shopping.

Tell me you're doing something interesting and festive, eh?

So.Early

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Good Morning! Deonna 12-23-03 1
 RE: Good Morning! Breezy 12-23-03 2
   RE: Good Morning! Coconut 12-23-03 3
 Heh Esbea 12-23-03 4
   RE: Heh Coconut 12-23-03 8
       RE: Heh Esbea 12-23-03 11
       RE: Heh Schnookie Palookie 12-23-03 16
           RE: Heh Coconut 12-23-03 19
               RE: Heh Schnookie Palookie 12-23-03 20
                   RE: Heh Coconut 12-23-03 22
           RE: Heh L82LIFE 12-23-03 30
 RE: Good Morning! KObrien_fan 12-23-03 5
 RE: Good Morning! FarmBoy 12-23-03 6
   RE: Good Morning! Coconut 12-23-03 9
       RE: Good Morning! FarmBoy 12-23-03 15
 RE: Good Morning! buckeyegirl 12-23-03 7
 RE: Good Morning! kyngsladye 12-23-03 10
   RE: Good Morning! Esbea 12-23-03 12
       RE: Good Morning! kyngsladye 12-23-03 17
   RE: Good Morning! Schnookie Palookie 12-23-03 13
   RE: Good Morning! buckeyegirl 12-23-03 14
 RE: Good Morning! probably clueless 12-23-03 18
 Help? Tummy or anyone? Breezy 12-23-03 21
   I've never tried that... northernlights 12-23-03 35
       RE: I've never tried that... Breezy 12-23-03 36
 RE: Good Morning! DebCapsFan 12-23-03 23
 RE: Good Morning! PepeLePew13 12-23-03 24
 RE: Good Morning! AugustGirl 12-23-03 25
 RE: Good Morning! blacknwhitedog 12-23-03 26
   RE: Good Morning! Schnookie Palookie 12-23-03 27
       RE: Good Morning! blacknwhitedog 12-23-03 28
           RE: Good Morning! Breezy 12-23-03 29
           RE: Good Morning! Schnookie Palookie 12-23-03 31
               RE: Good Morning! blacknwhitedog 12-23-03 32
 RE: Good Morning! Swami 12-23-03 33
   RE: Good Morning! ginger 12-23-03 34
       RE: Good Morning! Swami 12-23-03 38
           RE: Good Morning! ginger 12-23-03 42
               RE: Good Morning! Swami 12-23-03 43
 RE: Good Morning! SherpaDave 12-23-03 37
   RE: Good Morning! Breezy 12-23-03 39
       RE: Good Morning! SherpaDave 12-23-03 41
 RE: Good Morning! ashleybfogg 12-23-03 40
   RE: Good Morning! Coconut 12-23-03 44
       RE: Good Morning! SherpaDave 12-23-03 45

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Deonna 2425 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-23-03, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Deonna Click to send private message to Deonna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Good Morning!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-23-03 AT 08:19 AM (EST)

"Tell me you're doing something interesting and festive, eh?"

I wish I could. *sigh* I am working all week. *sigh* Tea sound good, Think I'll go make some too.

Deonna

Edited to say: Good Morning to you and everyone else!!!!

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Good Morning!"
I'm at work, swamped with work. Just peeked on the boards to see who else got their SS packages.

Will be at work tomorrow too.

12-23-03, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Good Morning!"
I'll be stalking the mailman today, too.

Work? Poor you. And poor Deonna *hugs* to both of you.

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Heh"
I am indeed, festive. I have a nose redder than Roudolphs, and my head (proportionally) is the size of the Heat Mizer's. I am barking like a seal, and am bundled up like Im going ice skating at the North Pole. Theres no way I can make Thera-flu taste like hot chocolate though (or tea).

dont get too close *coughcough*

12-23-03, 08:26 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Heh"
See, that's what you get from the unprotected Nookie!

Kidding. Hope you feel better soon. Happy 4k, too!

12-23-03, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Heh"
Nookie had nothing to do with it! My kids brought it home from school...contracted from those kids whose parents didnt want to keep them home for extra days right before Christmas break. To them I say, "A POX ON YOUR HOUSE!" bah!

OH wow...youre right...thank you for noticing!

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Heh"
See, that's what you get from the unprotected Nookie!

WHY YOU!!!!
*WHACK*

I am happy to say that I am germ free and have no cold/flu *knock on wood*

I'm working 1/2 day today, then I get to go to Hobby Lobby (YAY ... I love that store). I was smart enough to take my own car into work today so I don't have to drag DH around the store with me

The boys arrived last night and after only 2 hours, I'm ready to put them on a plane headed North LOL

*hugs* for Esbea. Feel better soon sweetie!!!

Oh yeah, Good Morning Coco *smoosh*

We bought our kitties a bunch of new cat nip pillows. I came home, put the bag on the dining room table, and went to make a phone call. While chatting on the phone, I walked into the dining room to see 4 cats rolling around with the cat nip pillows. I chastised DH for giving the toys to them before Christmas but he says he didn't. The cats had jumped onto the table, dragged the bag onto the floor and proceeded to get their cat nip high! Too funny. Of course, within 1/2 hour, they had the munchies

*Member of RBBRTFHLA/Chocolate Swwop Ho Division*

12-23-03, 09:14 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Heh"
Two whacks in one morning? Big meanie.

That's so funny about the kitty pillows! I can just picture your little monsters overrunning the kitchen table. I want to make some for our kitties, but I don't know if I'll have time. They have the new condo, though, so that should do them.

Hey, nookie, did the person to whom I sent a SS gift email you and guess it was me?

12-23-03, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Heh"

I was looking at the kitty condos and I'd love to get one but they are soooooooo expensive. I did also buy a stocking for Biba

*they have no clue LOL*

12-23-03, 10:00 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Heh"
Yeah.. the one we got was $50 at Wal-Mart. Still, we've decided we'd never get around to building them one, so it seems like a $50 well spent.

Even the timid Sardine is sitting on the first ledge looking somewhat regal. IN between eating the Christmas tree, that is.

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Heh"
My cat is a freak! He has no interest whatsoever in catnip. He doesn't really care for kitty toys, either (he has more fun with a bread twisty on the kitchen floor). So, I end up buying him treats for Christmas and give him his favorite, a can of tuna.

Hi Coco! I'm working today (ugh), but I'm not really working hard, so it's all good.

L82life

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Good Morning!"
If you call working more festive, then yes, I am being festive this morning! I was just invited over to a friends house for this evening to have a glass of wine, so after I do some last minute xmas shopping, thats what I'll do tonight.

Good morning OTers (I'm on cup 2 of coffee, its sludge really)

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-23-03, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Good Morning!"
Just remember yesterday when you get out of the shower!

Bovinated BR549- An Original Draco Masterpiece
I'd stick my left foot in, but I've got a kilt on.

12-23-03, 08:27 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Good Morning!"
Duly noted. I'll be DRY (or dressed) whenever I sit down in this chair.

Luckily, I have a doctor's appointment today. I don't think my tailbone is cracked, but you never know.

Secretary of Discipline with a sore posterior.

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Good Morning!"
I've had two bad falls hitting my tailbone- pain never seems to go away; it will pop up at the oddest moments.

Bovinated BR549- An Original Draco Masterpiece
I'd stick my left foot in, but I've got a kilt on.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Good Morning!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-23-03 AT 08:58 AM (EST)

*Smooches* I hope you're feeling better! If all goes well, I am getting together with Greeneyes this afternoon for lunch. I can't wait as it's been 3 years since we've seen each other. (Way too long!) But, that's not why I'm up at 8:30am on my day off. The family dog awakened me by howling for attention after my parents left for work. She has since destuffed her new toy, whined to go out every 10 minutes (It's raining) and in general been a spoiled brat. I'm a sucker for her whine, and she knows it.
I am all festived out after a trip to the mall yesterday. I think next year I am doing all of my shopping online...

Proud Member of the RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Group
-edited for spelling

kyngsladye 2921 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-23-03, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kyngsladye Click to send private message to kyngsladye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Good Morning!"
I'm attempting to finish my homework this morning so that I don't have to do it Christmas Eve. This process would go faster if my invisible teammates would figure out how to use email and messenger. *laughs*

Is it possible to trade my team members in for SBOTers?

La Métropole

12-23-03, 08:58 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Good Morning!"
and where the heck have YOU been missy? Happiest of Holidays to you!

''Above all, be true to yourself, and if you can not put your heart in it, take yourself out of it.''

kyngsladye 2921 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-23-03, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kyngsladye Click to send private message to kyngsladye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Good Morning!"
Well, I've been working my new job at the Mental Health Facility (and still waiting for Supes to arrive to visit). I got to go into the creepy, scary, don'tgodownthereatnight basement the other day. *heehee* I still do my other jobs/responsibilities and just recently I've decided to embrace my inner geek and take computer classes. I'm afraid that my teammembers have never used their computers for anything more than playing solitaire, so I'll be waiting for a bit today.

La Métropole It was actually SBOT and Landru that pushed me over the edge into going back to school. My family has harrassed me for years about why I did not study computers when I went to college. Through intensive OT sessions, I've finally decided it was okay to wear velvets and beautiful vintage stuff and play with computers.

12-23-03, 08:59 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Good Morning!"

A Kyngsladye sighting *sigh*

*smooch* Happy Holidays sweetie!!!

*Member of RBBRTFHLA/Chocolate Swwop Ho Division*

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Good Morning!"
Is it possible to trade my team members in for SBOTers?
lol Kyngsladye-last year while taking classes for grad school, most everything was done in groups. I feel your pain, and wished many times that I could trade them in....

Good luck with your classes, and it's good to see you!

Proud Member of the RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Group

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Good Morning!"
Waiting for the Air Conditioner guy to get hear to add some more R22 to my system. Then I'll be off to get a CD signed for my sister and finish off whatever else I need to get done before heading off to the great white north tomorrow.

A Kittyloaf®Original
*One Legged Little Litter Box Minstrel Lover*

12-23-03, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Help? Tummy or anyone?"
I have to bring something tomorrow for potluck at work. Would those bacon wrapped water chestnuts heat up ok in the microwave?

Doesn't want rubbery yummies.

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "I've never tried that..."
...but I'd be worried about them being chunks of rubber too.

*waves @ Breezy* Still snowing? We went for our first ride on Sunday. Just a quick one but will be taking them with us to the cottage next week so we'll get more riding in I'm sure.

Let me know how it turns out if you do try them.

12-23-03, 01:37 PM (EST)
36. "RE: I've never tried that..."
The small amount of snow we had melted. We will be having a green Christmas.

wahhhhhh

DebCapsFan 2747 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DebCapsFan Click to send private message to DebCapsFan Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Good Morning!"
Well, I'm at work too... but at some point today we are going to break out the champagne and open gifts. (I love my job)
I've been listening to the new Sarah McLachlan album, and trying to get things a little more organized around here.
Tomorrow afternoon my friend from work and I are going to the Mall to see the National Christmas Tree and all the pretty state trees. Should be nice. (I'm just giddy with anticipation)

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Good Morning!"
Good morning, Coco... glad to see you're up and walking about after yesterday's unfortunate incident!

I wish I was doing something festive and fun... but alas, am stuck alone at work getting paperwork done so we have less to do when school reopens on January 5th. Oh well...

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Good Morning!"
Morning Coconut and everyone else! *waves*

I'm at work. I'm done with most shopping and wrapping. I think I'm coming down with something (so don't sit too close to the 'puter as you read this) and I really hope it's not the flu. But I don't want a cold either. I'd prefer to come down with a tropical vacation or a new car, but I don't think it works that way. *bummer*

I have tomorrow and Friday off, so after today I don't have to be at work until next Monday. Yippee! (If I do get sick I'm sure I'll be all better by then. *frown* )

AugustGirl
i got my ss gift yesterday! yay!

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Good Morning!"
I'm at work now, and I had to have a transvaginal ultrasound earlier this morning. That's festive right?

Another quality Ice Cat creation 2003

is that TMI?

12-23-03, 12:22 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Good Morning!"

*snicker*

*I can laugh cause I've had those ... aren't they THE WORST thing ever?*

12-23-03, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Good Morning!"
sure, go ahead and snicker at me

also known as the "Dildo-cam"

12-23-03, 12:49 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Good Morning!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-23-03 AT 12:49 PM (EST)

Festive would be a cryo... when they freeze part of your cervix. Oh yes nothing says Happy Holidays like a cervix unthawing.

ouch

12-23-03, 12:51 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Good Morning!"

*giggle*

*doesn't help when the doc is a young male and good looking - sheesh*

12-23-03, 12:56 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Good Morning!"
no, I had the dorky female resident who looked to be about 15 yrs old

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Good Morning!"
Well, a man just came down my chimney and there are two adorable looking young guys fussing around my fireplace. Really!

I am having a gas log insert installed in the Living Room fireplace just in time for Christmas. Very cool--fire with a remote control! My hubbie is in heaven. No more nasty, messy wood to make and haul and stack just so. You get a drink, put your feet up, hit "on" and enjoy the fire. Merry Christmas to me (I mean us!) We really needed it too--because the liv rm is so cold in the winter that you can't use it without a fire going.

Swami
It will be hard to toast marshmallows though, because gas fires are sealed behind glass.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Good Morning!"
That's what BF needs. Another home component to be controlled remotely.

I'm with Breeze and others in that I am working hard and resenting having to do so. Particularly since 35% of the people on this floor showed up for donuts and fresh fruit and then split for the rest of the week.

On the other hand, I'm off Monday and Tuesday, for a grand total of SIX DAYS OFF WORK! Haven't had that much time off since I broke my leg two years ago. Woo hoo!

Hang in Coco - Baby Nut is on the way...

The mitzvah that is my signpic courtesy the genius that is our own JSlice. Such a nice girl! Now, have some more borscht.

12-23-03, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Good Morning!"
I control the TV remote, so I am willing to give him the fireplace.

Swami

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Good Morning!"
I see a dangerous potential for minute adjustment with a fireplace.

Wait, does that look warmer? How about the logs, are they burning better? Should I adjust the flame colour?

12-23-03, 02:59 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Good Morning!"
LOL, the only two choices are "off" or "on". Kind of like his other switch.

Swami

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Good Morning!"
Working. Bleah. Well... sitting at my desk anyway. Bored bored bored. Anyone wanna be my email buddy today? My usual correspondent who keeps me entertained throughout the day is on vacation. Wah!

Bored bored bored.

Criminals From the Neck UpThe Writers' Rendez-VousSmokeLong Quarterly

12-23-03, 01:45 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Good Morning!"
Me me me me !!! Pick me!

*smooch*

12-23-03, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Good Morning!"
Okay!

ashleybfogg 2367 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-23-03, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ashleybfogg Click to send private message to ashleybfogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Good Morning!"
I'm home listening to the soft pitty-pat of the rain on the roof,
after a perfectly clear sunday and monday, it's back again, and likely all week. No work today, yay!
Just had a perfect breakfast and I'm trying to wake up some more...
it's just tougher without the sunshine.

So, nothing too festive here, just soft rain, a cozy cat, who ate some of my eggs and made cute kitty faces at me for the bacon. aw...

Maybe some errands in a bit. Waiting on the rainy rain.

Good Morning Coco! Tailbones are very flexible... you might have just bent it a bit. They're actually very easy to pop back out!

'morning all!

12-23-03, 08:42 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Good Morning!"
I wish it would pop back out, or something. It hurts like crazy and has done so all day. Doctor just said "Did you have any contractions?" and nodded when I said no. Then she measured my uterus.

Baby Nut has grown twice the usual amount in the last two weeks. No wonder I look like a walrus.

Secretary of Discipline

12-23-03, 08:43 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Good Morning!"
But you still glow.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •