The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It's just sooo dark......."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-23-03, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"It's just sooo dark......."
and I was trying to figure out why. Was it the nasty winter weather? Was it the fact that I've been so damned wore out from getting my new place (the 1890's monster house) ready in time for Christmas that my eyelids were almost closed? Whatever the reason, I just couldn't put my finger on it.

And then, it hit me! My little world was dark because my little ray of sunshine, Woe, has been MIA. She's always here for me and such a terrific pal. I.MISS.WOE. *cries*

Where are ya, Woe?

Smooch, hon!

I.HEART.OT. Love to my buddies, you all make me so very happy!

Another fantabulous IceCat Creation courtesy
the talents of Mr. Cat and the lvoe of Woe!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: It's just sooo dark....... dabo 12-23-03 1
   RE: It's just sooo dark....... woeisme1 12-23-03 3
 ASRAI!!!!!! woeisme1 12-23-03 2
   RE: ASRAI!!!!!! Asrai 12-23-03 18
 Just stopping in.... Tiger Lily 12-23-03 4
   RE: Just stopping in.... Asrai 12-23-03 19
 RE: It's just sooo dark....... anotherkim 12-23-03 5
   RE: It's just sooo dark....... Esbea 12-23-03 6
       RE: It's just sooo dark....... woeisme1 12-23-03 10
   RE: It's just sooo dark....... Asrai 12-23-03 20
 RE: It's just sooo dark....... FarmBoy 12-23-03 7
   RE: It's just sooo dark....... Asrai 12-23-03 21
 RE: It's just sooo dark....... buckeyegirl 12-23-03 8
   RE: It's just sooo dark....... woeisme1 12-23-03 12
   RE: It's just sooo dark....... Asrai 12-23-03 22
 RE: It's just sooo dark....... Drive My Car 12-23-03 9
   Bows to the queen........... Asrai 12-23-03 23
 *rubs eyes* northernlights 12-23-03 11
   RE: *rubs eyes* AugustGirl 12-23-03 13
       RE: *rubs eyes* woeisme1 12-23-03 14
           RE: *rubs eyes* AugustGirl 12-23-03 17
       Hiya Summerchick! northernlights 12-23-03 15
           RE: Hiya Summerchick! AugustGirl 12-23-03 16
   RE: *rubs eyes* Asrai 12-23-03 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: It's just sooo dark......."
Woe Woe, come out come out, Woe Woe!

woeisme1 4081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-23-03, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: It's just sooo dark......."

I'm here (for a minute anyway) but thank you for helping my pal Asrai to call out to me When it gets less hectic at work in another month I would like to get to know you better Dabo. You seem like a cool person. Sadly I have no internet connection on this assignment. But eventually I will be back to regular posting.

A stunning Slicey creation
I was going to refuse to post to you but I realized that if I didn't tell you, how would you know I was ignoring you?--Pythonfan

12-23-03, 01:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "ASRAI!!!!!!"

Hi hon, just on my way to bed but saw your post and had to stop in and say I'm thinking of you and I am working some long, hard hours but missing you too!!!!!

I *heart* you so much girlfriend and when this insanity slows down I will be around more, okay?

I was going to refuse to post to you but I realized that if I didn't tell you, how would you know I was ignoring you?--Pythonfan

I'll call you tomorrow when I have a slow time at work, love you

12-23-03, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: ASRAI!!!!!!"
Yay, my plan worked!!! *backflips*

I got to talk with Woe today and I think I'm in wuv! Heehee! She is just the most amazing peep! I wonder what she thought of my hubby's deep voice!! BTW, he was just as excited to 'get' a phone call, that he was grinning ear to ear when he handed me the phone! The last (my first and only until now) time I got a phone ho call from an internet buddy was L82Life! Talk about falling head over heals!

I absolutely wuv my invisible friends!!

Asrai wishes everyone a

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-23-03, 02:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Just stopping in...."

...with a *smooch* for woe while she's here. I miss you, sweetoe.

*smooches* for Asrai and dabo too, and anyone else who wants one. I'm feeling generous today.

12-23-03, 11:36 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Just stopping in...."
Smooches the ever stunning Tiger Lily!

Another fantabulous IceCat Creation!!

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 04:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: It's just sooo dark......."
I.heart.Asrai.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--give my hugs to Femme!

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: It's just sooo dark......."
double ditto that whole post for me.

''Above all, be true to yourself, and if you can not put your heart in it, take yourself out of it.''

12-23-03, 10:20 AM (EST)
10. "RE: It's just sooo dark......."

And I'll double ditto your double ditto of Kim's post.

*Waves* to Esbea and **bumbles* too

12-23-03, 11:40 PM (EST)
20. "RE: It's just sooo dark......."
Mmmmm, I like the way you just lay it out there, hon.....plain and simple! I.HEART.KIM.MORE.

Femme will be tickled to get huggles from Kimalicious! Maybe I could sneak one for myself? Heehee!

ESBEA! You're a dollbaby! I have missed you to pieces, you have no idea just how much! Double Smocchies are in order for you!!

Asrai wishes everyone a

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-23-03, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: It's just sooo dark......."
Hey Asrai! An 1890's monster house! Cool!

Mine is from 1900! It is definetly a monster, too.

Bovinated BR549- An Original Draco Masterpiece
I'd stick my left foot in, but I've got a kilt on.

12-23-03, 11:43 PM (EST)
21. "RE: It's just sooo dark......."
Hi ya, FB! Yep, the moster house is way cool, but I'm losing hair in clumps (not really) over the restoration! However, it's soooo worth it. Besides, you'll all lvoe me even though I'll be wearing a wig......right? Heehee!

-Mmmm, kilts! Whatcha wearing underneath, that's what I wanna know!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: It's just sooo dark......."
Bumbles to Asari for calling out to Woe!

-wonders what she did before discovering OT

12-23-03, 10:28 AM (EST)
12. "RE: It's just sooo dark......."

Isn't she just the most amazing chick? I lvoe that girl! And all you other OT peeps but Asrai holds a special place in my heart.

*Winks* and *bumbles* BEG

12-23-03, 11:47 PM (EST)
22. "RE: It's just sooo dark......."
Bumbles my neighbor to the east!! Buck, I'd bumble ya even if you were on the bottom of the globe, hon! I mean, how could I not?!?!

Oh, and don't let Woe fool ya, she's the cool one! And sweet. And huggable. And most bumble worthy, for sure.

Asrai wishes everyone a

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: It's just sooo dark......."
Hey look!!!
It's Asrai!!!

*huggles*

*waves to Woe*

12-23-03, 11:51 PM (EST)
23. "Bows to the queen..........."
Boy oh boy, have I ever missed you! May I offer the sloppiest of smoochies to my super sexy hotmama? Heh, I thought I'd hear a *yes* to that one!!

BUGGY'S.MY.QUEEN.

Asrai wishes everyone a

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "*rubs eyes*"
Holy Mirage Batman! I think I see Asrai!

Love ya sweetie!

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: *rubs eyes*"
Oh look! It's Lightsy! *waves* to Lights!

How's your knee? All better?

*bumbles* and *smooches* to Woe. Don't work so hard Woe.

AugustGirl
*hugs* and *higs* and *lvoe* to everyone else, too!

12-23-03, 11:01 AM (EST)
14. "RE: *rubs eyes*"

Thank you AG, but I'm after that 3$ an hour raise the boss has been talking about the past few months that held no interest for me at the time, I gotta do what I gotta do. No not the money part, the added resposibility part Now with a trip planned to Colorado in March and a FB B&B opening in the summer, could use the dough. Know what I mean? A girl's got needs, lol.

But lvoe and *bumbles* with *head butts* to you (and OT).

12-23-03, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: *rubs eyes*"
LOL! I know about those needs, too.

Keeping my fingers crossed that you get that raise (and even more!)

AugustGirl
*smooches* and *lvoe butts* right back at ya!

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-03, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Hiya Summerchick!"
Hey sweetie! The knee is about 90% ~ thanks for asking. I'm absolutely amazed by how quickly it healed.

*hugs*

~ Can I just say that I LOVE Almond Rocca! Mmmmm!

12-23-03, 11:19 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Hiya Summerchick!"
It's one of my favs too! I'd post a pic for you, but I'm at work and this computer is too complicated for me. LOL!

Glad to hear your knee is healing.

AugustGirl
i have a feeling santa is bringing me some almond rocca! yippee!

12-23-03, 11:55 PM (EST)
24. "RE: *rubs eyes*"
POW! KAZAAM! SHABLOOEY!

Heehee, I tried with the batman stuff, but what I really wanted to do was profess my lvoe for my Lightsybaby!

*plants a gentle smooch on Lightsy's knee to make it all better*

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •