The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The old message boards"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brook R 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-20-05, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brook%20R Click to send private message to Brook%20R Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The old message boards"
Anybody else here miss the old boards on the web site i dont like this one its just to complicated and it was much better before any body agree?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The old message boards GreenSideUp 10-20-05 1
   RE: The old message boards Brook R 10-20-05 2
   RE: The old message boards Cleverone 10-20-05 3
       RE: The old message boards GreenSideUp 10-20-05 4
           RE: The old message boards Sharon_L 10-20-05 6
               RE: The old message boards jelnova 10-20-05 7
 RE: The old message boards Speaking Hands NCA 10-20-05 5
   RE: The old message boards GreenSideUp 10-20-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

GreenSideUp 274 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-20-05, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GreenSideUp Click to send private message to GreenSideUp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The old message boards"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-05 AT 06:04 PM (EST)

I don't. The managers of this board have no association with the SO website and I am glad. They treated us badly there. they have no respect for us, enjoyed watching people attack each other and even had mods (Jason and Sloane)that would attack us for good measure. I don't have to patronize their site in order to come here and that's fine with me.

Brook R 5 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-05, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brook%20R Click to send private message to Brook%20R Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The old message boards"
Well thats a good point i never thought about that. Is Grandma toy still around??she was so nice she helped me in soo many way and Tracy did too.

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-20-05, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The old message boards"

I have to agree here with you GreenSideUp...this board welcomed us when we had no where to go and I was quite disappointed that the old board left us in limbo...this board has good moderators who keep us at peace and not at each others throats and they are respectful towards us even when we break the rules...it was a little complicated at first to navigate, but after studing it for a while, I found it easier to follow...we all have the ability to learn new things...come on... it's not that hard ...we're just programmed and resistant to change.

"I walk in my own shoes..."

10-20-05, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GreenSideUp Click to send private message to GreenSideUp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The old message boards"
High five, girlfriend! I visited another board which shall remain nameless, where the mods spend so much time enforcing crazy rules, I wonder if they must be independently wealthy or something. I was scolded for something (I can't even remember what it was!) and I suggested in response that if they were finding themselves sending a lot of those notices, perhaps they should let go of that one rule. Their answer was that anyone who doesn't like the rules is welcome to leave. So I did.

The folks here have found a good balance between control, and control-freak.

Sharon_L 260 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-05, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sharon_L Click to send private message to Sharon_L Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The old message boards"

>
>The folks here have found a
>good balance between control, and
>control-freak.

My sentiments exactly. And there is more than one mod here, too, which I think makes a big difference.

What I like best is there aren't a bunch of other topics unrelated to SOH.

Hang in here, and welcome.

jelnova 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-20-05, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jelnova Click to send private message to jelnova Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The old message boards"
I much prefer this board to the SO managed board. I don't get ganged up here by favorites who never got warned. Fights aren't allowed to build or get personal.
Balance between control and control-freak is a great description.

Speaking Hands NCA 4 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-05, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Speaking%20Hands%20NCA Click to send private message to Speaking%20Hands%20NCA Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The old message boards"
Yes I miss the old site. It was so much better. By the way, Im trying to find the breast cancer purse that Allison is walking around with, anyone know where I can get it. I have allisions email from her personal site, I will leave an email there also. Thank you, Georgia in No CA

10-20-05, 10:07 PM (EST)
8. "RE: The old message boards"
Speaking, I Googled "breast cancer handbacg" and found lots of sites that have them.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •