The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"D-Bag of the Day Award"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-11-10, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"D-Bag of the Day Award"
Congratulations, John Mayer! Your music sucks, you screw and tell, AND, if that weren't enough, your penis is racist.

Well, he did write a song called "My Stupid Mouth": John Mayer has apologized for using a racial slur in his controversial Playboy interview.

"Re: using the 'N word' in an interview: I am sorry that I used the word. ... I should have never said the word and I will never say it again," Mayer wrote in a series of tweets.

Mayer used the slur to describe what he said was his acceptance by African-Americans.

"Someone asked me the other day, 'What does it feel like now to have a hood pass?'" he told Playboy. "And by the way, it's sort of a contradiction in terms, because if you really had a hood pass, you could call it a n----- pass. Why are you pulling a punch and calling it a hood pass if you really have a hood pass? But I said, 'I can't really have a hood pass. I've never walked into a restaurant, asked for a table and been told, 'We're full.'"

Mayer tweeted that he used the racial epithet because he wanted to make a point that was "in the exact opposite spirit of the word itself." But, he continued, "it was arrogant of me to think I could intellectualize using it, because I realize that there's no intellectualizing a word that is so emotionally charged."

The racial remarks were not the only provocative comments from the singer-songwriter in the magazine. Discussing his love life, the 32-year-old said he doesn't date black women because his penis is "sort of like a white supremacist."

http://www.tvguide.com/News/John-Mayer-Apologizes-1014893.aspx

A SHARper Image

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: D-Bag of the Day Award Starshine 02-11-10 1
 RE: D-Bag of the Day Award zipperhead 02-11-10 2
   RE: D-Bag of the Day Award cahaya 02-12-10 10
 RE: D-Bag of the Day Award HobbsofMI 02-11-10 3
 RE: D-Bag of the Day Award grit 02-11-10 4
   RE: D-Bag of the Day Award bystander 02-12-10 8
 RE: D-Bag of the Day Award samboohoo 02-11-10 5
   RE: D-Bag of the Day Award Snidget 02-11-10 6
       RE: D-Bag of the Day Award mrc 02-12-10 7
       RE: D-Bag of the Day Award weltek 02-12-10 9
 Jessica Simpson's reaction mrc 03-02-10 11
   RE: Jessica Simpson's reaction Estee 03-02-10 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Starshine 5033 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-10, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: D-Bag of the Day Award"
So now we know he is uncircumcised

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-11-10, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: D-Bag of the Day Award"
What a shame. There was a program on TV a while back where he performed a pretty good blues set live. I had considered buying one of his albums because of that.

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-10, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: D-Bag of the Day Award"
LAST EDITED ON 02-12-10 AT 02:12 PM (EST)

Dunno if this was it, but there's a good 1-hour Youtube clip of him Live on Letterman. Although I'm an electric blues aficionado and have his first two albums on CD (within a rather large blues collection), I haven't been attracted enough to his music (and particularly his voice) to get his later ones. He also plays/sounds better than he looks on stage.

After reading about his comments in his Playboy interview, I'm now even less impressed.

etf link

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-10, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: D-Bag of the Day Award"
I think he better watch out Bonner after talking about Jen.

GO WINGS! 2008 Stanley Cup Champs!
sig JSlice and by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

grit 4868 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-11-10, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: D-Bag of the Day Award"
Now do you see why I wanted to send him to Canada in exchange for Celine?

another agman creation

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-12-10, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: D-Bag of the Day Award"
LAST EDITED ON 02-12-10 AT 11:55 AM (EST)

Can't Canada have Celine AND John?

I hear there's plenty of room in that Northwest Territory.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-10, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: D-Bag of the Day Award"
I have never understood any attraction to him.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-10, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: D-Bag of the Day Award"
Neither do I, he is a jerk, I don't think he is that good looking and his music makes me want to shove things through my brain via my ears.

I do at least appreciate him being open about his jerkiness. So many narcissistic celebrity types try so hard to convince everyone that they really are just nice people that fame did not effect. It is almost refreshing that he acts in public the way I'm sure most of them act in private.

02-12-10, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: D-Bag of the Day Award"
I see your point.

A PATCH of banana skin

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-10, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: D-Bag of the Day Award"
That's kind of the point I'm at with him. I appreciate he can be a really good musician, I just hate 75% of his songwriting. But I can respect that he just let's the crap flow in his interviews, admits when he says something bad, and life goes on. That's also the reason I don't hate Meghan (I think she uses an "h"?) Fox. I don't really like her, but I don't hate her.

-A Tribetastic Creation

03-02-10, 12:59 PM (EST)
11. "Jessica Simpson's reaction"
"I don't want people to know how I am in bed!" she says on The Oprah Winfrey Show scheduled to air Wednesday, publicly responding for the first time to Mayer's comments in Playboy last month.

Besides calling her "sexual napalm," the singer-songwriter referred to Simpson as "crack cocaine" and said she was "crazy" in bed. He later apologized and promised to "quit the sound-bite game."

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Jessica-Simpson-Dont-1015572.aspx

A PATCH of banana skin
If she were smart, she would have said, "John's penis has a first name, it's V-i-e-n-n-a. John's penis has a second name, it's s-a-u-s-a-g-e." But that would require spelling.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-10, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jessica Simpson's reaction"
John's penis has a first name, it's V-i-e-n-n-a.

Wrong forum.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •