The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Colby is in town!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-18-01, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Colby is in town!!"
Today from 12-2 WPLJ is sponsoring "MEET COLBY" in Bryant Park in NYC (6th Ave btwn 40th and 42nd St). WOO HOOOOO!! See you there!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Colby is in town!! Survivorerist 07-18-01 1
   RE: Colby is in town!! moonbaby 07-18-01 2
       RE: Colby is in town!! Drive My Car 07-18-01 3
           RE: Colby is in town!! moonbaby 07-18-01 4
               RE: Colby is in town!! Survivorerist 07-18-01 5
                   RE: Colby is in town!! Survivorchick 07-18-01 6
                       RE: Colby is in town!! moonbaby 07-18-01 7
                           RE: Colby is in town!! ItzLisa 07-19-01 8
                               RE: Colby is in town!! LadyT 07-19-01 9
                       RE: Colby is in town!! northernlights 08-10-01 11
                           RE: Colby is in town!! Drive My Car 08-10-01 12
 RE: Colby is in town!! darbygrl 07-20-01 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-18-01, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Colby is in town!!"
Oh cool moonie! I take it you're going to this? If you are, maybe you could report to us about meeting him. I hope you get his autograph!

"I don't think we're being cocky, I just think we're the best."
- Survivor 1's Colleen Haskell

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-18-01, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Colby is in town!!"
I'm going, SirE, I dare *anyone* to try and stop me I'm getting there late, though, so I don't know if I'll actually get to meet him. <But if I do? OMG! Squeeeeeaalies!> I'll let you know!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-01, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Colby is in town!!"
Grab his ass moonie!!!!!!!!!

EBug

07-18-01, 03:04 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Colby is in town!!"
Oh well, that was a bust got there too late to participate in the "win a dinner with" but it looked like 2 little girls won the contest (various hoop games and a spin the wheel thing), and he was very sweet with them. They were just lovin him up! He looked great, very trim and tan, had on tan shorts and a white T with the logo of the company he was there representing. The park wasn't too crowded so he was only about 15 feet away, but he was so busy with local tv news interviews that there wasn't enough time to just hang around and maybe actually meet him. Wah. But my friend said "OOO he was LOOKIN at YOU!" This little groupie went wheee wheee wheeeee all the way home! LOL!!

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-18-01, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Colby is in town!!"
I'm glad you had a good time today moonie! I'm sorry you arrived late too. But if it's any colsolation, at least you didn't spend the day doing housework.

"I don't think we're being cocky, I just think we're the best."
- Survivor 1's Colleen Haskell

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-18-01, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Colby is in town!!"
Funny you said that Surv. Incidentally, I spent my day doing housework. How come Colby never comes to Vancouver? Those New Yorkers get ALL the good stuff.

Survivorchick

07-18-01, 10:46 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Colby is in town!!"
LAST EDITED ON 07-18-01 AT 10:48 PM (EST)

Well I wanted it all, Chisk, but I couldn't even get close enough to him to try it! If I see him around town I'll send him your way!

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-19-01, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Colby is in town!!"
Moonie, I listen to WPLJ in the morning when I'm getting ready for work, too! I thought of emailing you yesterday, but didn't know if you'd get it in time by the time I hopped on the computer! Glad you got to see him after all!

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-01, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Colby is in town!!"
I am so jealous! I so wish I could have been there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
while she wants to be the Queen
and she thinks about her scene
pulls her hair back and she screams
I don't really want to be the Queen!
~Meet Virgina~

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-01, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Colby is in town!!"
Hey survivorchick - looks like Canada is getting a turn. I realize this is kind of late notice and you being from Vancouver are a long way from Toronto, but I heard a commercial last night that Colby and Roger will be at Canada's Wonderland (north of Toronto) on Saturday, August 11th. I think the times were 2:30 and 6:30 but don't quote me on that. Would have loved to see both Colby & Roger but unfortunately I have other plans and I am about four hours north of Wonderland. I hope that if anyone does get a chance to see them that you will share your fun with us.

Can't wait for S3 to start! As you can see I haven't done much posting (I've been reading since the end of S1) but maybe once the new season starts I will be ready to jump in. You all seem like nice people (well most of you anyways) and hopefully my asbestos suit will shield me from any flames that might come my way!

nl

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-01, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Colby is in town!!"
Welcome northernlights.
Glad you decided to post with us.
Stick around S3 is coming up quick. In the meantimes come on over to the OffTopic board, it really isn't that scary. Just dive right in.

EBug

darbygrl 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-20-01, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail darbygrl Click to send private message to darbygrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Colby is in town!!"
Hey at least you saw him in the flesh!!
Well you WISH you could have seen all his flesh, however, live is better than in the papers!!!!!
Woo hoo for you!!!!

<>

darbygrl

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •