The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Which spoiler is telling us the tru..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-08-02, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Which spoiler is telling us the..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-02 AT 11:59 PM (EST)

Well this thread seems like the most appropriate so here's my spec:

1.) The only possible bootees (IMO) this week are John, Kathy and Rob. This is because Vee/Sean have been fading into the background over the past couple weeks, (sure that happened to Frank, and was Kim P. even in the episode she got booted? but that's just another example of how awful S3 was so I'll go on ;) Robert/Tammy/Zoe are still featured as "John's Alliance" and not as themselves, and honestly I'm just going with my own opinion that Paschal/Neleh are not on the menu this week.

2.) Storyline:

John/Rob are currently at war with eachother. This is not a conflict I see resolving itself next week. For my thoughts on the John/Rob issue click here.

We have heard John speak of his plan to destroy the 3 new Maras coming over. As we know, throwing your strategy out on the table is a clear sign that it's not gonna happen, however, that does not mean it will not ever begin.

Kathy/Paschal/Neleh have heard Gina spit venom about Sean/Rob for the last 9 days....there is no way in hell they are suddenly joining forces when they have maybe a day and a half to bond after the merge. (This is factoring in the fact that it looks like there is some kind of challenge the first night where they are still in their original tribes plus the spec that the first challenge will again be one of endurance, and unless it's another breath-holding challenge, it will take half a day off bonding time)

The promo shows us Kathy upset. I do not think this is because she was told "We're gonna pick you off one by one." It's more likely she simply found out about John's "Final 4" alliance.
Now, have we known Kathy to be quiet when something's bothering her? Hell no! Kathy will approach each and every member of Rotu and try to get into an open & honest discussion about what's going on. Now, even if John was lying to Rob when he promised to bring him into the final 7, we have to assume that he's going to notice this and take Kathy as a threat (and possibly as an extra annoyance that he doesn't need)

The way I see it, Kathy's fate depends on Rob - I seriously do not think he will reveal his hand (he knows John plans to vote out K/N/P) this early, with no time to decide whether he can trust her. And as an extra incentive if he lets Kathy go, he can push for an alliance with (passives) Neleh/Paschal and be in control (ex-Mara 3 vs new-Mara 2) without having to worry about someone else (Kathy) vying for leadership.

3.) "Spoilers"

There really aren't any trustworthy spoilers this week (IMO).

- "Kathy Goes" is from some guy who knows some guy who knows Kathy

- The "Cruise-ship" spoiler comes from an anonymous source and is wrong on a few counts. (Room #'s, descriptions, 7 & 8 th boots don't stay together, and I believe it has dates wrong) There is speculation that the dates meant are for the 8th and 9th boots, but I mean this is speculation based on nothing so....

- Gina's "Rob's a great guy" comment - well sure he is. Gina hasn't ever heard Rob talking **** about others - the only person he ever really speaks freely in front of that we've seen is Sean. Rob may have played like a total idiot, like Gina says, but even through that early part of the game he was still liked and trusted.

- "Kathy visits Hunter" see here for some viable explanations of this one.

Anyway, if I've forgotten anything, I'll update but for now, my pick is: (obviously;)

Kathy

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Gabriel: "Alright, John go straight! Straight!" - Um, Gabe?

Stop Discrimination Now

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Which spoiler is telling us the tru...   bergdogg     04-06-02       
   RE: Which spoiler is telling us the...   Spidey     04-06-02     1  
   you forgot one...   shakes the clown     04-06-02     2  
     Sarah's comments   wephanie     04-06-02     3  
         RE: Sarah's comments   Loree     04-06-02     5  
   RE: Which spoiler is telling us the...   Granvil the 4th     04-06-02     4  
     RE: Which spoiler is telling us the...   Naked     04-06-02     11  
   RE: Which spoiler is telling us the...   Kokoro     04-06-02     6  
   Kathy weight loss   LadyT     04-06-02     7  
     thanks T!   shakes the clown     04-06-02     8  
         RE: thanks T!   BMH     04-06-02     9  
             RE: thanks T!   Loree     04-06-02     10  
                 RE: thanks T!   hrc2u     04-06-02     12  
         RE: thanks T!   LadyT     04-06-02     13  
             Remember Gabe?   Krautboy     04-07-02     15  
   Jeff V says Sean goes   IslandFever     04-07-02     14  
     RE: Jeff V says Sean goes   Teddy_Bear     04-07-02     16  
         RE: Jeff V says Sean goes   MeToo     04-07-02     20  
             RE: Jeff V says Sean goes   rotu rooter     04-07-02     23  
                 RE: Jeff V says Sean goes   Teddy_Bear     04-07-02     24  
   RE: Which spoiler is telling us the...   alleyb     04-07-02     17  
     RE: Which spoiler is telling us the...   Teddy_Bear     04-07-02     18  
   RE: Which spoiler is telling us the...   munson     04-07-02     19  
   More quotes that point to Rob   bergdogg     04-07-02     21  
     RE: More quotes that point to Rob   MeToo     04-07-02     22  
         RE: More quotes that point to Rob   Krautboy     04-08-02     25  
             RE: More quotes that point to Rob   MeToo     04-08-02     26  
                 RE: More quotes that point to Rob   Bebo     04-08-02     27  
                 RE: More quotes that point to Rob   SurvivinDawg     04-08-02     28  
   RE: Which spoiler is telling us the...   discus     04-08-02     29  
     i'm done laughing - here's my guess   sorgee     04-08-02     30  
   Cruise Ship Spoiler   MeToo     04-08-02     31  
     Cruise Ship "Spoiler" Link   idiotcowboy     04-09-02     37  
         RE: Cruise Ship "Spoiler" Link   dabo     04-09-02     38  
             RE: Cruise Ship "Spoiler" Link   sorgee     04-09-02     39  
   RE: Which spoiler is telling us the...   Kokoro     04-08-02     32  
     are you sure Koko?   shakes the clown     04-08-02     33  
         On Sean   Kokoro     04-08-02     34  
             RE: On Rob (Sean and Kathy)   Teddy_Bear     04-08-02     35  
                 RE: On Rob (Sean and Kathy)   LadyT     04-08-02     36  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •