The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD #9 Top 16 Performance 2/Results ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-25-12, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD #9 Top 16 Performance 2/Results ECST"
16 left, who will win the choreography lotto and who will feel the dreadful smite from the muse of dance.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Gropu Dance Snidget 07-25-12 1
 Dancing us in Snidget 07-25-12 2
 Tiffany and George Snidget 07-25-12 3
   RE: Tiffany and George Snidget 07-25-12 4
   RE: Tiffany and George zookeepertx 07-25-12 24
 Amber and Brandon Snidget 07-25-12 5
   RE: Amber and Brandon Snidget 07-25-12 6
   RE: Amber and Brandon zookeepertx 07-25-12 22
 Janelle and Dareian Snidget 07-25-12 7
   RE: Janelle and Dareian Snidget 07-25-12 8
   RE: Janelle and Dareian zookeepertx 07-25-12 16
 Lindsay and Cole Snidget 07-25-12 9
   RE: Lindsay and Cole Snidget 07-25-12 10
       RE: Lindsay and Cole zookeepertx 07-25-12 18
 Amelia and Will Snidget 07-25-12 11
   RE: Amelia and Will Snidget 07-25-12 12
   RE: Amelia and Will zookeepertx 07-25-12 19
 Audrey and Matthew Snidget 07-25-12 13
   RE: Audrey and Matthew Snidget 07-25-12 14
   RE: Audrey and Matthew zookeepertx 07-25-12 20
   RE: Audrey and Matthew udg 07-26-12 35
 Witney and Chehon. Snidget 07-25-12 15
   RE: Witney and Chehon. Snidget 07-25-12 17
   RE: Witney and Chehon. zookeepertx 07-25-12 21
 Eliana and Cyrus Snidget 07-25-12 23
   RE: Eliana and Cyrus Snidget 07-25-12 25
   RE: Eliana and Cyrus zookeepertx 07-25-12 27
 Results Snidget 07-25-12 26
   RE: Results zookeepertx 07-25-12 28
       RE: Results Snidget 07-25-12 29
 Solos Snidget 07-25-12 30
   RE: Solos zookeepertx 07-25-12 32
   RE: Solos udg 07-26-12 36
 Guest Performance Snidget 07-25-12 31
 Going home is... Snidget 07-25-12 33
   RE: Going home is... Snidget 07-25-12 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-25-12, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Gropu Dance"
The Here and After
Jun Miyake

Amelia as Charlie Chaplin, will all of them...and in black and white with a red umbrella.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-25-12, 08:06 PM (EST)
2. "Dancing us in"
No there was on groping in the gropu dance. *sigh*

As couples.

Cat in a black knee length dress with long sleeves and sparklies down the sleeves.

Tyce choreographed the group dance.

Might want to sit down.

Two pieces of bad news.

2 week break after tonight's show, some sporting event or other...losing two more dancers based on last week's vote.

Alvin Alee Guest Performance.

Jidges.

Nigel, Mary, and Christina Applegate.

In same couples, this week, asked them something America doesn't know about their partner.

07-25-12, 08:08 PM (EST)
3. "Tiffany and George"
George peed his pants at first track event
Tiffany is smart, saludatorian.

Tiffany and George are Nappy Tabs Baby sitters, and going crazy.

Out Of My Mind
B o B.

07-25-12, 08:12 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Tiffany and George"
Cute Idea, but didn't really do it for me.

Cat says the baby isn't moving.

Nigel. Great routine. Just like the entertainment side, would like a little grungier, perfect to open the show. George, like you were getting tired, Marathon once it starts. Tiffany you got down. Happy with your performance.

Mary. Out of my mind over this couple right now. Fabulous so cute, Dr Seuss set. Right for the two of you, right for them, George going up every week rocking it out there. Tiffany you were getting down. Soft at the start and then kapamm.

Christina. I did not expect that. Tiffany so tough and scary, with some goofy. The slow parts could you make that soupier. Other than that, X marks the spot.

zookeepertx 212 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-25-12, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zookeepertx Click to send private message to zookeepertx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Tiffany and George"
That was cute! I liked it.

07-25-12, 08:19 PM (EST)
5. "Amber and Brandon"
Amber is a hair stylist.
Brandon is in the main crew in Step Up Revolution.

Ray Leeper Jazz Routine.

Hard working Southerner comes home and into his wife.

Dr. Feelgood
Aretha Franklin

07-25-12, 08:25 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Amber and Brandon"
Too.Many.Crotch.Shots.

Christina, I'm not religious but Jesus bleepity bleepity bleep. How excited to be able to dance to that song, and none of us should be here watching that. When you sighed at the start knew we would be on a journey. Best you have done. You have some gut in there, some passion so sexy and beautiful. Brandon I forgot you were a stepper. Pulled focus and sexy.

Mary. I don't know what kind of cereal they had this morning but there was some soul in that bowl. Amber been after you about performance, sultry performance from you, couldn't be more pleased. Brandon you did fabulous, unforced masculinity.

Nigel. This was baby making choreography. Gotta say I agree with Mary, get you to show us what you are feeling and the first time you let it out. So strong Brandon, when you put her down, you were careful how you placed her down. Need to lower your shoulders a bit Be careful of that.

07-25-12, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zookeepertx Click to send private message to zookeepertx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Amber and Brandon"
That was great! Very hot!

07-25-12, 08:35 PM (EST)
7. "Janelle and Dareian"
Dance Day pimpage

Dareian a daredevil, skateboards, crazy.
Janelle likes to write raps

Latin Ballroom, Pasha

*thud*

Cha Cha

*thud*

Call Me Maybe
Carly Rae Jepsen

07-25-12, 08:39 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Janelle and Dareian"
I wanted to see Pasha and Anya dance that.

Mary. Had a couple of great tricks, the dancing was going in and out, no real chemistry and transitions were so rough, and your feet, are sickled in, when you get into dance hold things not happening right. Have a lot of fans, adorable, hiccup along the way.

Christina. Not your thing, and you gave your best effort. Janelle you sparkle, Dareian, it was distracting you had some strange hand things, but not sure if on purpose. Focus on what to do with the hands.

Nigel. Well picked up. The arm not doing work is forgotten. Feet not the right style. So sexy when you belly dance, and yet in this routine didn't find you sexy. If you were nervous I didn't get it. When you see Anya and Pasha, the connectivity is sensational and didn't feel that at all.

07-25-12, 09:20 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Janelle and Dareian"
I liked that better than the judges did. Didn't LOVE it, but thought it was good.

07-25-12, 08:46 PM (EST)
9. "Lindsay and Cole"
Cole takes his acting seriously.
Lindsay has a foot phobia.

Contemporary with Mandy Moore

Cole is hate, Lindsay is a light free spirit.

Wild Horses
Charlotte Martin

07-25-12, 08:51 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Lindsay and Cole"
I think I would have liked the dance more without the backstory.

Shadow dancers on the background with the lighting. Was neat.

Nigel. Bring it back to you. By golly your spirit was in the right place today. Fantastic. AS long as you remember to point your feet, all these moves. Cole so neat and tidy. Brilliantly place things. Could become boring, unless you have personality and the production you add is genius.

Mary. Lindsay, I'm supposed to fake you out, you have all the magic in the world, only said in the green mile to throw you out. Cole..what can't you do...just nail it every week, so much fun. Can't wait to see what you do next.

Christina. Cole you are an enigma, Like you levitated. Linday I didn't know you could do that. You have a lot of hair, but you spoke thorough your body so I didn't need to see your face.

07-25-12, 09:22 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Lindsay and Cole"
>I think I would have liked
>the dance more without the
>backstory.
>

Ditto that! I was distracted by trying to see the "story".

07-25-12, 08:56 PM (EST)
11. "Amelia and Will"
Jazz routine Mandy Moore, opposites attract.

Will wishes he was in a boy band.
Amelia has SPF 100 all the time.

You!
The Creatures

07-25-12, 09:01 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Amelia and Will"
Fun, but not sure if the weird angles always worked on them.

Christina, your chemistry is spot on. Embraced the different styles so well, don't see your style.

Nigel. I didn't feel it at all this week. Black and White, and didn't connect, and didn't feel you connected. Different area, and love you supporting her with the critique Will. There isn't anyone with a better personality than you, Will.

Mary, in the middle. not as strong as other routines, but still not bad Will is the best partner in this competition. Amelia, phenomenal to watch.

07-25-12, 09:22 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Amelia and Will"
Oh, I don't agree with the judges at ALL! I really liked that one!

07-25-12, 09:06 PM (EST)
13. "Audrey and Matthew"
Matthew started dancing at 16 before that he was a golfer.
Audrey at night is a different character.

Salsa with Liz Lira.

Cinco Salsa

07-25-12, 09:10 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Audrey and Matthew"
Couple of nice tricks, but I don't think it was that good.

Mary. One of my favorite couples, however, this isn't the highlight of your journey, uncomfortable, wasn't on fire.

Christina. Both brilliant, for me I was distracted by the music. Looked a little lost. Prep for the pirouette...

Nigel, mixer of sex, and this on quarter speed, the pot stirrer up very quickly and going slowly, one of my favorite couples, but not the best. Everything was there in the choreography.

07-25-12, 09:24 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Audrey and Matthew"
I was with Cristina on this one; HATED the music! It made it almost impossible to enjoy the dancing. (And probably made it hard to dance to)

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-26-12, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Audrey and Matthew"
I loved the music and thought it was much better than Janelle and Dareian's Cha Cha.

07-25-12, 09:15 PM (EST)
15. "Witney and Chehon."
Stacey Tookie Contemporary routine.

Chehon puts orange juice on cereal, and plays the violin really well.
Witney speaks a little bit of German, he speaks as well as he is Swiss.

Impossible love story.

I Will Always Love You
Whitney Houston.

07-25-12, 09:21 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Witney and Chehon."
Loved the last lift/flip. Very nice job.

Standing O from jidges.

Christina, out of breath I think I'm going to cry. You were not just the muses, the painters, one of the most beautiful things I have seen. Chehon, I can't even talk, Didn't see the ballroom dancer...Thank you.

Mary. Stacey you got me. Brings me great sadness when I hear Whitney Houston, brought that to life. Catch jump thingy best on the show. Witney that soft collapse levitating downward. Chehon this is it your most defining moment.

Nigel. Guys, I know how hard it hit you to be in the bottom three, proud of our format that allowed us to save you. You were absolutely flawless with this routine.

07-25-12, 09:24 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Witney and Chehon."
AWESOME! Best of the night so far!

07-25-12, 09:27 PM (EST)
23. "Eliana and Cyrus"
Hip Hop.

Eliana been raising birds, slept on her bird and killed it.
Cyrus he really is a robot, belly button looks like a power sign.

Nappy Tabs.

Robot brings ballet music blox to life.

Toxic
District 78

07-25-12, 09:31 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Eliana and Cyrus"
Another Standing O, I didn't like it that much.

Mary. Insanity going on in here. Fabulous. You two were fabulous doing it. Frozen, Buck Whatever. Eliana you were getting down. Although isolations, phenomenol. Both on the damn train get out of here.

Christian. Eliana you are one of the best dancers, pushed your head forward and you were in it. Cyrus, lucky you haven't had contemporary yet, do some barre warm ups with him.

Nigel. When did ballerinas get swag. How many can do tracing. She was better than him in a lot of the hip hop. Cyrus when anything came to being loose, Eliana really got down. He is in a different world in what he does, but has to transfer it.

07-25-12, 09:35 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Eliana and Cyrus"
Really good, but could have been better. I really want Cyrus to succeed, but I'm afraid he's gonna get in over his head when he gets certain styles.

07-25-12, 09:34 PM (EST)
26. "Results"
Everyone on Stage

Amazing Show.

Lowest votes in danger

Amber
Lindsay
Eliana

George
Brandon
Dareian

Discussed it this morning and with choreographers.

See Amber, Eliana dance again.
See Brandon and Darian dance again.

07-25-12, 09:37 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Results"
I'm thinking that means Lindsay & George are probably safe & they're deciding between the bottom two of each.

07-25-12, 09:39 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Results"
That is what is sounds like to me.

07-25-12, 09:43 PM (EST)
30. "Solos"
Amber
This is what Makes Us Girls

Brandon
I Want It All Back

Eliana
Near Light

George
Ordinary People

Have some tough decisions, have a chat.

07-25-12, 09:48 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Solos"
Well, phooey! I think they should all just stay!

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-26-12, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Solos"
Eliana got screwed by her partner. I like Cyrus, but his first two dances weren't good. Tonight was his genre, but next week? Poor Eliana.

Her solo was A-MAZ-ING. I actually forgot that it was only 30 seconds. I didn't even notice the numbers on the screen. I was just completely absorbed in watching her dance.

07-25-12, 09:44 PM (EST)
31. "Guest Performance"
The Hunt.

Jungle Jazz

07-25-12, 09:53 PM (EST)
33. "Going home is..."
Girls.

All got thousands of votes.

Have decided to save Lindsay, more room to grow.
Shocked these girls in the bottom three...saving Eliana.

Amber going home.

07-25-12, 09:56 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Going home is..."
Guys.

So tough, we care for you, you are in out top 20.

George, fantastic fox trot last week, we are saving you.

This is so tough.
One tricks coming out of your sleeves, Dareian, most incredible routine to save your life. Brandon you are incredible.

Dareian is safe.

Brandon let you go tonight, thank you for being on the show.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •