The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"If I was Adam..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

starphish 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-15-04, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail starphish Click to send private message to starphish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"If I was Adam..."
A guys prespective....

From first impressions, if I had to make a choice, I'd choose Jennifer Lifshitz. She was the one that smiled a lot. She seemed like the sweetest girl there. There were ones that were more confident and more attractive, but she seemed the nicest. And she had a great smile.

I also would kick all of the bikini models off the instant I had the chance.

Maybe I'll think differently in the coming weeks, but that is my first impression.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: If I was Adam... Reeflex7 03-15-04 1
   RE: If I was Adam... starphish 03-15-04 2
       RE: If I was Adam... MTW1961 03-17-04 21
   RE: If I was Adam... SurvivorBlows 03-15-04 3
       RE: If I was Adam... escapedude 03-15-04 4
           RE: If I was Adam... mookiemeister 03-16-04 6
               RE: If I was Adam... SurvivorBlows 03-16-04 13
       RE: If I was Adam... ladro 03-16-04 5
 RE: If I was Adam... mookiemeister 03-16-04 7
 RE: If I was Adam... mmm_link 03-16-04 8
   RE: If I was Adam... DeCloah 03-16-04 9
       I'd take Amy Wacko Jacko 03-16-04 10
       RE: If I was Adam... mmm_link 03-16-04 14
       RE: Broke the 4th Wall MTW1961 03-17-04 22
   RE: If I was Adam... Icebaby 03-16-04 12
       RE: If I was Adam... Reeflex7 03-16-04 15
 Jen L Loree 03-16-04 11
   RE: Jen L Rockytop Chick 03-16-04 16
       RE: Jen L teejax22 03-16-04 17
           RE: Jen L jenjen819 03-16-04 18
               RE: Jen L escapedude 03-16-04 19
                   RE: Jen L MTW1961 03-17-04 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Reeflex7 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-15-04, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reeflex7 Click to send private message to Reeflex7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: If I was Adam..."
Well maybe it was just me, but Jennifer L goes up to 11 on my annoyance meter. She would have been the first one I booted. I figured he kept her around for her boobs.

The red dress stalker one (forget the name) was my second choice, but he did send her home. I'm not sure what his standards are yet. Jennifer L seemed just as clingy.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

starphish 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-15-04, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail starphish Click to send private message to starphish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: If I was Adam..."
She reminds me of Adam. A goofy-cute look about her, always smiling, and laughing. That's Adam.

I just like girls that are super sweet. When I was younger it was intelligence that was the killer trait. Intelligence still needs to be there, but kindness has taken over as #1 now. She can have typically annoying traits as long as she's nice.

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-17-04, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: If I was Adam..."
I'd keep her around, just based on her smile.

Handcrafted by RollDdice - thanks, RollD, you are the MAN!

Proud Member RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Division/Gummi Candy Section

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-15-04, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: If I was Adam..."
I agree, Jennifer L was the true psycho, Jennifer B got the bad rap, but Jennifer L was really way too wacky.

And I don't really get why they brought in Elizabeth Wood -- unless it was as the "token older woman" -- because it seemed like the overwhelming majority of the rest were 22-24 years old while Elizabeth was 35 and Adam was 28 (if he'd expressed any real interest in dating women in their mid 30's you'd think they'd hav ecast more than one.)

-SB

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-15-04, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: If I was Adam..."
Im not surprised as to the ones he sent packing..They were below average in my opinion..That one was practically crying going on the bus..They are keeping Jennifer L on for ratings..Cmon she reminds me of a troll.

Adam has his pick of lovely ladies ...What was up with the Eharmony match anyway..Goes to show you computers dont know squat !

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-04, 03:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: If I was Adam..."
Anyone remember the name of the two girls who were picked by eHarmony?

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-04, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: If I was Adam..."
>Anyone remember the name of the
>two girls who were picked
>by eHarmony?

I could be wrong, but I thought they were Rebecca Butler and Rochelle Finkelstein

...and with Rebecca getting booted immediately, that "product placement" probably didn't turn out exactly like eHarmony hoped, LOL

-SB

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-16-04, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: If I was Adam..."
i noticed the extraordinarily tight age range too. Elizabeth W. was clearly an odd ball in that group.

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-04, 03:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: If I was Adam..."
I thought Jennifer L was kinda cute with bugged eyes look. She seems very enthusiastic about the whole situation. I'm glad Adam decided to keep her around for a while.

About the swimsuit models, I think Adam shouldn't be too hasty in eliminating all of them at once. Just keep a few around so the regular girls will not get too complacent.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-16-04, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: If I was Adam..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-04 AT 11:25 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-16-04 AT 09:11 AM (EST)

I'd pick the redhead (Summer Wesson)
(My job would have been completed on day 1).

DeCloah 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-16-04, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DeCloah Click to send private message to DeCloah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: If I was Adam..."
Okay that Jenn L. chick TOTALLY broke the 4th wall during the last scene. You know, where the camera swooped up over them. She glanced up and looked right at it before realizing she made a boo boo. Then the camera just went up and stared and everyone's cleavage but that's besides the point. Breaking the 4th wall weirds me out and makes me a sad panda.

Oh and Amy Worth all the way.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-16-04, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "I'd take Amy"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-04 AT 11:01 AM (EST)

She was clearly the best looking and seemed to have a nice personality. HR people generally do, because they deal with people all the time.

I am sorry but Jennifer all struck me as a dig bat. She was so frazzled. She is one of the nervous types. No thank you. Plus, I thought she was the most odd looking one of the bunch.

Overall Adam had better choices than Melana or Larissa did. there is a much better chance of an Average 'Jane' winning than an Average Joe.

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-16-04, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: If I was Adam..."
Will this be the continuing trend at the end of each episode? I noticed this blatent attempt to have us tune in next week and decide which ones are real and which ones were real.

03-17-04, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Broke the 4th Wall"
What does "broke the 4th wall" mean?

Icebaby 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-16-04, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Icebaby Click to send private message to Icebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: If I was Adam..."
Ok i couldn't stand Jen L or The red head. both drove me insane. maybe it's just me, peppy people wierd me out lol.

Reeflex7 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-16-04, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reeflex7 Click to send private message to Reeflex7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: If I was Adam..."
I forgot to mention Summer, the peppy redhead. She lost me right after the little "10 reasons to pick me" book.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-04, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Jen L"
Jennifer L in the pink dress kind of scared me. She reminded me of the crazy girl on SNL. I mean she seemed too cartoonish. I think she is the stalker type. I would be very surprised if she makes it to the end.

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-16-04, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Jen L"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-04 AT 01:52 PM (EST)

"cartoonish", yes that's the word I've been looking for exactly. thanks.

Oh and is there a trend that I don't know about where it is cool to wear hot pink flip flop looking things with our cocktail dress??? Somebody help me out here.

teejax22 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-16-04, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teejax22 Click to send private message to teejax22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Jen L"
I'm with you Loree...I thought that girl from SNL lost her job and decided to use one of her characters to get with Adam. She is soooooooo Quirkey...yeah I think that's the word (mind you the spelling may not be good.)

jenjen819 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-16-04, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jenjen819 Click to send private message to jenjen819 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Jen L"
Oh poor Jen L. Despite the fact that my pick is Rachel as Adam's girl, I have to root for Jen L.

You know she has to be reading these boards and Avg. Joe's portrayal of her was pretty unflattering last night. Despite the work the producers did to make her look nuts (a character out of SNL? Rcahel Drabkin's twin?), I walked away feeling she was sincere, sweet, and pleasantly goofy.

I'm rooting for you Jen!

P.S.
FYI. Short girls with big boobies don't always realize how much cleav they're showing. The tall people (and camera looming overhead) get a much different view then you do in the mirror.

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-04, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Jen L"
That Summer Wesson looks like Raggedy Ann on Crack!

Jennifer Lifshitz needs to leave just on her name alone!

03-17-04, 05:34 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Jen L"
Maybeshe needs to STAY because of her name. jennifer Mesh is MUCH better!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •