URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 413
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"If I was Adam..."

Posted by starphish on 03-15-04 at 10:58 PM
A guys prespective....

From first impressions, if I had to make a choice, I'd choose Jennifer Lifshitz. She was the one that smiled a lot. She seemed like the sweetest girl there. There were ones that were more confident and more attractive, but she seemed the nicest. And she had a great smile.

I also would kick all of the bikini models off the instant I had the chance.

Maybe I'll think differently in the coming weeks, but that is my first impression.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: If I was Adam..."
Posted by Reeflex7 on 03-15-04 at 11:10 PM
Well maybe it was just me, but Jennifer L goes up to 11 on my annoyance meter. She would have been the first one I booted. I figured he kept her around for her boobs.

The red dress stalker one (forget the name) was my second choice, but he did send her home. I'm not sure what his standards are yet. Jennifer L seemed just as clingy.

Posted by starphish on 03-15-04 at 11:22 PM
She reminds me of Adam. A goofy-cute look about her, always smiling, and laughing. That's Adam.

I just like girls that are super sweet. When I was younger it was intelligence that was the killer trait. Intelligence still needs to be there, but kindness has taken over as #1 now. She can have typically annoying traits as long as she's nice.

Posted by MTW1961 on 03-17-04 at 05:34 PM
I'd keep her around, just based on her smile.

Handcrafted by RollDdice - thanks, RollD, you are the MAN!

Proud Member RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Division/Gummi Candy Section

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 03-15-04 at 11:44 PM
I agree, Jennifer L was the true psycho, Jennifer B got the bad rap, but Jennifer L was really way too wacky.

And I don't really get why they brought in Elizabeth Wood -- unless it was as the "token older woman" -- because it seemed like the overwhelming majority of the rest were 22-24 years old while Elizabeth was 35 and Adam was 28 (if he'd expressed any real interest in dating women in their mid 30's you'd think they'd hav ecast more than one.)

-SB

Posted by escapedude on 03-15-04 at 11:58 PM
Im not surprised as to the ones he sent packing..They were below average in my opinion..That one was practically crying going on the bus..They are keeping Jennifer L on for ratings..Cmon she reminds me of a troll.

Adam has his pick of lovely ladies ...What was up with the Eharmony match anyway..Goes to show you computers dont know squat !

Posted by mookiemeister on 03-16-04 at 03:05 AM
Anyone remember the name of the two girls who were picked by eHarmony?

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 03-16-04 at 12:35 PM
>Anyone remember the name of the
>two girls who were picked
>by eHarmony?

I could be wrong, but I thought they were Rebecca Butler and Rochelle Finkelstein

...and with Rebecca getting booted immediately, that "product placement" probably didn't turn out exactly like eHarmony hoped, LOL

-SB

Posted by ladro on 03-16-04 at 00:03 AM
i noticed the extraordinarily tight age range too. Elizabeth W. was clearly an odd ball in that group.

Posted by mookiemeister on 03-16-04 at 03:07 AM
I thought Jennifer L was kinda cute with bugged eyes look. She seems very enthusiastic about the whole situation. I'm glad Adam decided to keep her around for a while.

About the swimsuit models, I think Adam shouldn't be too hasty in eliminating all of them at once. Just keep a few around so the regular girls will not get too complacent.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

Posted by mmm_link on 03-16-04 at 09:11 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-04 AT 11:25 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-16-04 AT 09:11 AM (EST)

I'd pick the redhead (Summer Wesson)
(My job would have been completed on day 1).

Posted by DeCloah on 03-16-04 at 10:49 AM
Okay that Jenn L. chick TOTALLY broke the 4th wall during the last scene. You know, where the camera swooped up over them. She glanced up and looked right at it before realizing she made a boo boo. Then the camera just went up and stared and everyone's cleavage but that's besides the point. Breaking the 4th wall weirds me out and makes me a sad panda.

Oh and Amy Worth all the way.

"I'd take Amy"
Posted by Wacko Jacko on 03-16-04 at 10:58 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-04 AT 11:01 AM (EST)

She was clearly the best looking and seemed to have a nice personality. HR people generally do, because they deal with people all the time.

I am sorry but Jennifer all struck me as a dig bat. She was so frazzled. She is one of the nervous types. No thank you. Plus, I thought she was the most odd looking one of the bunch.

Overall Adam had better choices than Melana or Larissa did. there is a much better chance of an Average 'Jane' winning than an Average Joe.

Posted by mmm_link on 03-16-04 at 12:35 PM
Will this be the continuing trend at the end of each episode? I noticed this blatent attempt to have us tune in next week and decide which ones are real and which ones were real.

"RE: Broke the 4th Wall"
Posted by MTW1961 on 03-17-04 at 05:37 PM
What does "broke the 4th wall" mean?

Posted by Icebaby on 03-16-04 at 12:09 PM
Ok i couldn't stand Jen L or The red head. both drove me insane. maybe it's just me, peppy people wierd me out lol.

Posted by Reeflex7 on 03-16-04 at 12:43 PM
I forgot to mention Summer, the peppy redhead. She lost me right after the little "10 reasons to pick me" book.

"Jen L"
Posted by Loree on 03-16-04 at 11:06 AM
Jennifer L in the pink dress kind of scared me. She reminded me of the crazy girl on SNL. I mean she seemed too cartoonish. I think she is the stalker type. I would be very surprised if she makes it to the end.

"RE: Jen L"
Posted by Rockytop Chick on 03-16-04 at 01:47 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-04 AT 01:52 PM (EST)

"cartoonish", yes that's the word I've been looking for exactly. thanks.

Oh and is there a trend that I don't know about where it is cool to wear hot pink flip flop looking things with our cocktail dress??? Somebody help me out here.

Posted by teejax22 on 03-16-04 at 02:08 PM
I'm with you Loree...I thought that girl from SNL lost her job and decided to use one of her characters to get with Adam. She is soooooooo Quirkey...yeah I think that's the word (mind you the spelling may not be good.)

Posted by jenjen819 on 03-16-04 at 06:21 PM
Oh poor Jen L. Despite the fact that my pick is Rachel as Adam's girl, I have to root for Jen L.

You know she has to be reading these boards and Avg. Joe's portrayal of her was pretty unflattering last night. Despite the work the producers did to make her look nuts (a character out of SNL? Rcahel Drabkin's twin?), I walked away feeling she was sincere, sweet, and pleasantly goofy.

I'm rooting for you Jen!

P.S.
FYI. Short girls with big boobies don't always realize how much cleav they're showing. The tall people (and camera looming overhead) get a much different view then you do in the mirror.

Posted by escapedude on 03-16-04 at 10:17 PM
That Summer Wesson looks like Raggedy Ann on Crack!

Jennifer Lifshitz needs to leave just on her name alone!

Posted by MTW1961 on 03-17-04 at 05:34 PM
Maybeshe needs to STAY because of her name. jennifer Mesh is MUCH better!