The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SOHla 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-09-06, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOHla Click to send private message to SOHla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
March 20
Cassie returns to the house and shares her story; the housemates reveal their secret hopes in a group discussion; Jodi has a successful phone call with her father; Christie writes an apologetic letter to her mother.

March 21
The women decorate T-shirts with representations of the qualities they hope to project around men; Cassie receives a notarized letter from the son she gave up for adoption; three male guests answer the women's questions about men.

March 22
Rhonda leads a group discussion about jealousy; Cassie meets with an adviser to improve her resume; Dr. Stan challenges the women to honestly confront their flaws; Jodi encourages Kelly to confront Kim.

March 23
Kelly and Kim's fighting escalates; Cassie must pitch herself to strangers on the street; Jodi begins to see her father in a new light; Christie prepares to meet with her mother.

March 24
Rhonda and Christie meet with Christie's mother for lunch; Jodi meets with a nutritionist; Kim writes her frustrations with the other housemates on a wall; Kelly tells her husband she is leaving the house.

March 27
Kelly and Kim discuss their issues over a cup of coffee; a Red Cross worker gives the women a lesson in emergency preparedness; Lisa confesses she has a difficult time taking charge.

March 28
Iyanla arranges for Jodi to go on a date with 20 men; Cassie is upset about how she is being treated by her son's adoptive mother; Kim makes flower bouquets for all of the housemates.

March 29
Dr. Stan meets with Lisa to discuss her assets and liabilities; Rhonda assigns Kim to drive through an obstacle course with representations of her husband and child in the back seat of the car; Lisa prepares a Mexican dinner.

March 30
Rhonda has Christina dress in a leotard and traces her body on a piece of paper; Iyanla assigns Jodi to have a plaster mold taken of her face; Christie and Lisa attend a sensual yoga class.

March 31
The Board of Review calls upon Kelly and Lisa; the women fail a task assigned by Iyanla and must try it again; Rhonda announces that Cassie will be leaving the house.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS NicNac 03-09-06 1
   RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS patacake 03-15-06 24
   RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS Lanna42 03-23-06 40
 RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS Pixeltalk 03-09-06 2
   RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS jonimoni 03-09-06 3
       RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS Miranda 03-09-06 4
           RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS jonimoni 03-09-06 5
               RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS Miranda 03-09-06 6
                   RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS jonimoni 03-10-06 12
                   RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS SOfan0221 03-10-06 14
                       RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS SOHla 03-10-06 15
   RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS patacake 03-15-06 23
       RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS sharnina 03-20-06 37
   RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS patacake 03-20-06 36
 RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS lovemydogdude 03-10-06 7
   RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS mhb0125 03-10-06 8
 RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS snowflake2 03-10-06 9
   RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS maryellennaco 03-10-06 10
   RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS patacake 03-15-06 25
 RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS eire_heart74 03-10-06 11
   RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS Miranda 03-10-06 13
       RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS tigereye 03-14-06 21
 RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS Pixeltalk 03-13-06 16
 RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS Ijustsharted 03-13-06 17
   RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS Sues 03-13-06 18
       RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS sharnina 03-14-06 19
       RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS SOfan0221 03-14-06 20
 RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS tigereye 03-14-06 22
 RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS Alpharedhead 03-15-06 26
 RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS Photo_KCMO 03-16-06 27
   RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS SOHla 03-16-06 28
 RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS tac_2 03-16-06 29
 RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS maryellennaco 03-16-06 30
   RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS Alpharedhead 03-16-06 31
       RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS SOfan0221 03-17-06 32
       RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS maryellennaco 03-18-06 33
 RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS Kattrikk 03-18-06 34
 RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS JustBNMe 03-19-06 35
 RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS tvfun 03-20-06 38
   RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS Sues 03-20-06 39
 RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS JCSMOM 03-29-06 41
   RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS Psych2be 03-29-06 42

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

NicNac 131 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-06, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NicNac Click to send private message to NicNac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
March 28 - "Iyanla arranges for Jodi to go on a date with 20 men;"

WTF?? 20 men?? Now tell me, what is the sense of that?? I certainly hope it doesn't mean all 20 at the same time..............

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

patacake 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-15-06, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail patacake Click to send private message to patacake Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
>March 28 - "Iyanla arranges for
>Jodi to go on a
>date with 20 men;"
>
>
>WTF?? 20 men?? Now tell me,
>what is the sense of
>that?? I certainly hope it
>doesn't mean all 20 at
>the same time..............

SOH revisits "speed-dating."
Jodi won't have time for any hanky-panky.

Lanna42 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-23-06, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lanna42 Click to send private message to Lanna42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
>March 28 - "Iyanla arranges for
>Jodi to go on a
>date with 20 men;"
>
>
>WTF?? 20 men?? Now tell me,
>what is the sense of
>that??

In Jodi's case I'm not sure the 20-1 odds are good enough.There must be someone out there for her.These so-called "dates" remind me of a Mother in my old neighborhood who used to PAY kids to play with her son.Later you'd see him sitting alone,eating dirt and talking to himself.

Pixeltalk 644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-09-06, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pixeltalk Click to send private message to Pixeltalk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
Who is the Christina mentioned on 3/30? I'm assuming it is Christie.

Are there going to be any new housemates? I hope so!

jonimoni 136 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-06, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jonimoni Click to send private message to jonimoni Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-06 AT 09:13 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-09-06 AT 09:07 PM (EST)

I wonder if Cassie will get yet another make over?? Maybe she will even get another graduation, we all know she deserved the first one, what with earning NO steps and all. Good grief! I see that she is again on national TV complaining about the woman who spent her whole life raising a child that Cassie was unwilling and unable to raise herself. I wish Rhonda would have informed this fruit loop that the road to a child is never paved by belittling the parent they know. Rhonda and Cassie both have already spent way too much time pointing fingers at others for the garbage soup Cassie has made of her life.....I cannot stand her. MAKE YOURSELF HAPPY CASSIE, IT IS NOT YOUR BIRTHCHILD'S JOB! Yes, I needed to yell, and I feel better now.

Oh, and I see they have her pitching herself to people on the street. Gee, that should be a challenge. Seeing how she spent decades sponging off strangers for drugs and a place to sleep. I am surprised they didn't have Christina do this too. Hard for a prostitute to sell herself? I think not!

Miranda 177 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-06, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miranda Click to send private message to Miranda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
She, Cassie2, is creepy and, apparently, a total user to this day. Too bad, so sad, her issue was told she was dead. Well, that is, if the rumors are true.

To be honest, all I want to see of bobble is her doo and if she ever passed her GED. XXXtina did. If that website that was run by the gal bobble-head moved in with was legit, bobbling Cassie more than wore out her welcome after...well, months. Man, if true, that leech is good.

Wow. Thanks for letting me get that out and thank you Starting Over for only housing her for a week. Dayum! I guess it's too late to ship a crate of tissues and peroxide and aquanet to the SO house, huh? Oh, and dish soap... just in case, yanno?
Miranda

03-09-06, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jonimoni Click to send private message to jonimoni Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
OOOHHH! Did the "friend" that Cassie moved in with have unkind things to say? Really? Dish! I would love to hear bad things about the "sweet" Cassie. I have an ex-sister in law who is a younger version of Cassie and to call her a leech is too kind. A leech can serve a purpose, but Cassie serves only herself... the pity party can be a means to an end.

03-09-06, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miranda Click to send private message to Miranda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
jonimoni writes:
>OOOHHH! Did the "friend" that
>Cassie moved in with have
>unkind things to say?
>Really? Dish! I
>would love to hear bad
>things about the "sweet" Cassie.
> I have an
>ex-sister in law who is
>a younger version of Cassie
>and to call her a
>leech is too kind.
>A leech can serve a
>purpose, but Cassie serves only
>herself... the pity party can
>be a means to an
>end.

The short version is she took her in and Cassie "lounged" for, literally, months. Wouldn't get a job and contribute to the household - wouldn't even clean up after herself. I'm sure someone here will remember the gal. She had a fluffy website that was something to behold. She went by "Verna" I think, but changed her name after a monumental event in her life.
Miranda

03-10-06, 03:33 PM (EST)
12. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
Ok, so Vena wrote about her on her site. I did not know that. I guess those of us who were saying that Cassie was a user were vidicated. So she is in her mid 40's and still living entirely off her sob story. Dr. Phil would say "how's that working for ya?" Cassie would have to say, great. All she has to do is start crying and some fool will let her sleep on their couch and eat their food! Leech, you bet. Now, wouldn't it have been nice if Rhonda, the expert, could have seen who Cassie really was.......too much to ask for, I guess.

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-10-06, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
Vena, as I recall, had a website that almost worshipped Cassie. Vena got very offended if anyone said the slighest thing about Cassie that even verged on being negative. She was almost bulldog in her approach to making sure that Cassie only heard praise and wonderful fluffy stuff.

So too bad if Vena got burned but sometimes that is the only way someone gets a real dose of reality.

Personally, as another poster said, I am really only interested in if the bobble head ever passed the GED....I'm betting not. Because after all, it wouldn't be Cassies fault it would be the fault of someone else.

Other than that, any time she spends at SO is yeeeech to me. Unless of course her and Kelly get into a big cat fight. That might be interesting. I don't think her and Christie will bond, even though both have additction problems. Don't see her and Kim bonding. But Kelly and her could probalby wrestle and pull each others hair out.

03-10-06, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOHla Click to send private message to SOHla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
"Other than that, any time she spends at SO is yeeeech to me. Unless of course her and Kelly get into a big cat fight. That might be interesting. I don't think her and Christie will bond, even though both have additction problems. Don't see her and Kim bonding. But Kelly and her could probalby wrestle and pull each others hair out."

A catfight between Kelly and Cassie...now that would almost be worth watching. When Cassie was in the house, the worst she had to deal with (which was nothing!) was Denise.

She has never had to deal with the "tough girl" types.

Kelly has soooo much anger in her, that the second she "insults"
poor little whiney Cassie.....Kelly won't be able to hold back....Ha ha ha!

03-15-06, 02:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail patacake Click to send private message to patacake Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
Christina went home to make "Christiques" and raise her son-- Aaron.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-20-06, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-06 AT 01:24 PM (EST)

>Christina went home to make "Christiques"
>and raise her son-- Aaron.
>

Christina's son's name is Jackson. Christine H. from season one has a son named Aaron.

Those pesky look-a-like names.

03-20-06, 12:26 PM (EST)
36. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
>Who is the Christina mentioned on
>3/30? I'm assuming it is
>Christie.
>
>Are there going to be any
>new housemates? I hope so!
>

Rhonda has Christina dress in a leotard and traces her body on a piece of paper;

This must be Christie-- not Christine, or Christina.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-10-06, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
20 men for Kelly WTF!? Oh boy..should be interesting..or NOT!? Still no mention of Lisatwit. BOR for Kelly and Lisa? I wonder why it's not Jodi? Didn't she get to the house before Kelly?..can't remember for sure.

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-10-06, 03:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
Really, 20 men. I wonder what they will look like. It seems to me Jodi is the type of person that has to have a supermodel type boyfriend or humping partner and not someone NORMAL like her.

And Cassie2, ugh. I was never a fan of hers. She was SO, SO, SO whiney I wanted to reach through the tv and slap her. My mother gave up a child when she was 16 due to pressure by my grandfather and stepgrandmother. It haunts my mother to this day. I don't know much about her--just her first name, day she was born and her birth father's name (not mine). I've asked my mother if she wants to find her and she says she would like to but she would be afraid that she would disrupt her life and then she would be angry that my mother didn't keep her but then got married to my father and kept me. It's a difficult thing. I do believe that Cassie2 is basing her entire existence on connecting and trying to have a relationship with this boy. I feel the most sorry for him. His adoptive mother is just trying to protect him with his drug issues and all. I'm sure she would just try to mooch of him and probably smoke a hooter with him so they could "bond".

And I do hope that it is Christie who has to outline her body onto a piece of paper. Carrying over from my other comments--maybe she will finally L-O-O-K at herself and realize she isn't as tiny as she says she is!!

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-10-06, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
SOHla, once again, thank you for providing us with spoilers!

Jodi having a plaster mold done of her face? Christie getting her body traced?

BTW, I see there's still no mention of SkinnyLisa coming back for "one of the most amazing graduations in SO history". Is "I'll see you in 30 days" going to be like the break-in from last season, that we never heard anymore about?

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-10-06, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
We can only hope.....

03-15-06, 07:13 PM (EST)
25. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"

> Is "I'll see you
>in 30 days" going to
>be like the break-in from
>last season, that we never
>heard anymore about?
>
SO told about the break-in last season-- it was the HGs. Nobody got thrown out, though. The ring-leader was Summer, assisted by Renee.

Lisa1's 30 days should take about three months in reality-TV time. I've lost track of how long since she left. By my count, several HGs were coming back, but didn't.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-06, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
Well one good thing is that if Cassie is going to return, by the looks of the previews it's only for a short term visit. No Allison dramathon! Yeah!

They kind of booted Josie out of there but quick too. Let's hope that's the theme for anymore surprise returns.

Cassie was sooooooooo whiney and that's hair makeup and clothes oh my god she looked like an extra from Footlose.

03-10-06, 05:57 PM (EST)
13. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
eire_heart74 writes:
>Well one good thing is that
>if Cassie is going to
>return, by the looks of
>the previews it's only for
>a short term visit.
> No Allison dramathon!
>Yeah!
>
>They kind of booted Josie out
>of there but quick too.
> Let's hope that's
>the theme for anymore surprise
>returns.

Yes, Cassie2 is only there for a week just like Kim's mom. I read somewhere today that Christie's mom comes to stay/visit as well. Now, if I could just remember where that was so I could do some sleuthing. It's the f-i-v-e weeks of Sommer, the last five weeks of this season, that really has me going! And, it was she who contacted the show! Can't wait...
Miranda

tigereye 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-14-06, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tigereye Click to send private message to tigereye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
Sommer's coming back??? Whhhhaaatttt? There is no way that can be true! Wasn't she like kicked out of the house? I don't even see a reason why she would need to go back. From what I gather on her myspace, and website, sommersmiles.com, she's pretty well adjusted and happily living in San Diego.

As for Cassie, I hope she reunites with her son. It would only be justice after all the crap this adopted "mom" is pulling. It really makes me angry to watch it. Cassie gave up her son with the total belief that she would still be able to see him. To make her go through all this legal garbage is BS in my opinion.

You can like the life you're living, you can live the life you like - Chicago

Pixeltalk 644 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-06, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pixeltalk Click to send private message to Pixeltalk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
March 27 - Kelly and Kim discuss their issues over a cup of coffee.

Yeow! Those two plus hot coffee spells disaster!

Cassie returns - Between this, Kim's mother, possibly Christie's mother, and then Sommer--are there going to be ANY more new houseguests on SO this season? I've seen Cassie and Sommer before--I want to see somebody NEW!

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-06, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
I'm wondering if the 20 men for Jodi is like that speed dating that Christine did in season 1.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-06, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
yeah, that's what I'm thinking...speed dating....cool beans!

As to bobble head...thank GOD it's only a week....I've had more than enough of that particular waste product....

Now if you'll excuse me...I'm off to splay myself on some outdated gift wrap so my husband can outline me.....

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-14-06, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"

>Now if you'll excuse me...I'm off
>to splay myself on some
>outdated gift wrap so my
>husband can outline me.....

Brain bleach, anyone...

03-14-06, 07:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
Too funny.

Splay seductive poses such as those Christina had. roflmao

tigereye 43 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-06, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tigereye Click to send private message to tigereye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
Wait it says Cassie is leaving the house. Not that Cassie is graduating. Granted she's already been given a graduation, but could it be possible that they're taking her out of CA, kind of like they did with Kim and Jennifer last season?

You can like the life you're living, you can live the life you like - Chicago

Alpharedhead 138 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-06, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alpharedhead Click to send private message to Alpharedhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
March 27
Kelly and Kim discuss their issues over a cup of coffee

Okay, you guys know I be lovin' me some Kelly and some Kim... but can I just say that, if ever there were two people who should NOT be discussing their differences while hopped up on espresso, it would be Kelly and Kim...

Just sayin'...

~AR~

Photo_KCMO 26 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-06, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Photo_KCMO Click to send private message to Photo_KCMO Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
>March 20
>Cassie returns to the house and
>shares her story;

Ughh! SO JUST got over with for today, and I THOUGHT that looked like her...

God. I don't think I can go thru watching her a second time.

03-16-06, 12:39 PM (EST)
28. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
Cassie is just plain CREEPY.

I'm sorry, but people have to walk on "eggshells" around her...so they don't hurt her "china doll" feelings. Geesh!

I will be turning the volume to MUTE! can't stand her voice!

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-16-06, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
>
>March 23
Cassie
>must pitch herself to strangers
>on the street;

ROFL!

So I see nothing much has changed with Cassie's mode of operation.

lololo

btw, I wonder where she's been squatting all this time. Last I heard, she got bounced out of someone's house for not pulling her fair share.

03-16-06, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
Again with these retread houseguests. Ugh... I saw old Cassie and just about wanted to blow chunks.. Can they not find ANYBODY out there who actually wants to change and NOT be a STAR??? Eewwww.. This show is starting to make me sick!

Alpharedhead 138 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-06, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alpharedhead Click to send private message to Alpharedhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
>Again with these retread houseguests.
>Ugh... I saw old Cassie
>and just about wanted to
>blow chunks.. Can they not
>find ANYBODY out there who
>actually wants to change and
>NOT be a STAR??? Eewwww..
>This show is starting to
>make me sick!

Oh, come on. Just close your eyes and imagine her as your mom, singing you a lullaby in that voice.

There now. Don't you feel better?

~AR~

03-17-06, 07:28 AM (EST)
32. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
I figure she is back because her name recognition is waning and her star is getting dull. She needs to reignite herself by appearing on so.

Will be watching just to see if she ever got her GED or who she blamed because she didn't. And I will be most happy when she is G-O-N-E.

03-18-06, 07:51 PM (EST)
33. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
The Pepto makes me feel better!! I guess I can always mute the TV when she talks in that squeaky voice of hers...

Kattrikk 565 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-06, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kattrikk Click to send private message to Kattrikk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
Oh am I glad to see that Cassie's stay will not be for too long. She probably needed a place to stay and SO decided to put her in as one of these temporary hg's.

Jodi speed dating 20 men? She will love that way too much.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-06, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
So.."the housemates reveal their secret hopes in a group discussion.." I bet it is that Cassie leaves and they get a new HG because they had their fill of Casie already. Just Kidding it obviously isn't that since she is there for a week or so. I would love to see IV run up behind Cassie's big old fat butt and start sniffing around saying "I smell a lie Cassie and it's coming from you!" Is it just me or are the LC's repeating some of the same exercises this season? Last year we had the bit where Sommer had her body traced on paper by Rhonda. I also don't believe for a second that Sommer will be allowed back into the SOH. She was booted out because of what she did.

tvfun 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-20-06, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvfun Click to send private message to tvfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
Here is a different version of the previews:

MARCH 21
INFIDELITY
Cassie receives disappointing news. Dr. Stan speaks with the women about men and infidelity.

MARCH 22
JEALOUSY
Cassie meets with an expert to improve her resume. Jodi learns about imperfections. Tension between Kim and Kelly grows.

MARCH 23
CONFRONTATION
The war between Kim and Kelly rages onward. Jodi reveals her father denied forcing her to diet.

MARCH 24
LETTING GO OF RESENTMENT
Christie and her mother address their relationship. Jodi meets with a nutritionist. Kim finds a safe place to address her anger.

NOTICE THE 2 VERSIONS OF THE 21st:

March 21
The women decorate T-shirts with representations of the qualities they hope to project around men; Cassie receives a notarized letter from the son she gave up for adoption; three male guests answer the women's questions about men.

MARCH 21
INFIDELITY
Cassie receives disappointing news. Dr. Stan speaks with the women about men and infidelity.

I'm a guessing that the "son" doesn't want anything to do with "messed up" Cassie.

Sorry Cassie...it was NEVER your call to make!

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-06, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
>
>MARCH 21
>INFIDELITY
>Cassie receives disappointing news. Dr. Stan
>speaks with the women about
>men and infidelity.
>
>
>I'm a guessing that the "son"
>doesn't want anything to do
>with "messed up" Cassie.
>
>Sorry Cassie...it was NEVER your call
>to make!

If there is a Santa Claus.....

JCSMOM 36 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-06, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JCSMOM Click to send private message to JCSMOM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
At the end of today's show the clip for an upcoming show has IV telling the houseguests that "they are all leaving the SOH"---what is this---I haven't seen anything in the spoilers about a "roadtrip"---anyone with any details???

Psych2be 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-29-06, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Psych2be Click to send private message to Psych2be Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: 3/20 - 3/31 PREVIEWS"
I was looking for info on that too, JCSMOM. You know how they play-up the teasers...maybe they are not going on a physical trip, but an imaginary trip in their minds with IV and her cult friends, lol.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •