The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD 8 Top 20 Performance ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-15-11, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD 8 Top 20 Performance ECST"
Keep all pairings, disappointments, judges insanity, and Cat's wardrobe comments on this thread until the West Coast finishes seeing what happens when they aren't "in their style".
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Intro Snidget 06-15-11 1
   And the spoilers are right Snidget 06-15-11 2
   Jidges Snidget 06-15-11 3
 Jordan/Tadd Snidget 06-15-11 4
   RE: Jordan/Tadd Snidget 06-15-11 5
   RE: Jordan/Tadd Tummy 06-16-11 44
   RE: Jordan/Tadd Sagebrush Dan 06-16-11 47
 Is there anybody out there? Snidget 06-15-11 6
   RE: Is there anybody out there? frodis 06-15-11 11
       RE: Is there anybody out there? Snidget 06-15-11 14
   RE: Is there anybody out there? Sagebrush Dan 06-16-11 48
   RE: Is there anybody out there? udg 06-17-11 51
 Sasha/Alexander Snidget 06-15-11 7
   RE: Sasha/Alexander Snidget 06-15-11 8
   RE: Sasha/Alexander djandy 06-16-11 28
 Clarice/Jess Snidget 06-15-11 9
   RE: Clarice/Jess Snidget 06-15-11 10
   RE: Clarice/Jess qwertypie 06-16-11 29
 Ryan/Ricky Snidget 06-15-11 12
   RE: Ryan/Ricky Snidget 06-15-11 13
 Caitlynn/Mitchell Snidget 06-15-11 15
   RE: Caitlynn/Mitchell Snidget 06-15-11 16
   RE: Caitlynn/Mitchell sharnina 06-16-11 38
 Miranda/Robert Snidget 06-15-11 17
   RE: Miranda/Robert Snidget 06-15-11 18
 Missy/Wadi Snidget 06-15-11 19
   RE: Missy/Wadi Snidget 06-15-11 20
       RE: Missy/Wadi CTgirl 06-16-11 41
 Melanie/Marko Snidget 06-15-11 21
   RE: Melanie/Marko Snidget 06-15-11 22
       RE: Melanie/Marko Nume 06-15-11 23
           RE: Melanie/Marko Maroonclown 06-16-11 45
               RE: Melanie/Marko Nume 06-16-11 49
                   RE: Melanie/Marko whimsey 06-16-11 50
       Ashley/Chris Snidget 06-15-11 24
           RE: Ashley/Chris Snidget 06-15-11 25
       RE: Melanie/Marko djandy 06-16-11 30
   RE: Melanie/Marko qwertypie 06-16-11 31
       RE: Melanie/Marko tribephyl 06-16-11 39
   RE: Melanie/Marko sharnina 06-16-11 37
 Iveta/Nick Snidget 06-15-11 26
   RE: Iveta/Nick Snidget 06-15-11 27
 RE: SYTYCD 8 Top 20 Performance ECS... djandy 06-16-11 32
   RE: SYTYCD 8 Top 20 Performance ECS... qwertypie 06-16-11 33
       RE: SYTYCD 8 Top 20 Performance ECS... qwertypie 06-16-11 34
 RE: SYTYCD 8 Top 20 Performance ECS... KeithFan 06-16-11 35
   RE: SYTYCD 8 Top 20 Performance ECS... qwertypie 06-16-11 36
   RE: SYTYCD 8 Top 20 Performance ECS... Snidget 06-16-11 40
 RE: SYTYCD 8 Top 20 Performance ECS... CTgirl 06-16-11 42
   RE: SYTYCD 8 Top 20 Performance ECS... qwertypie 06-16-11 46
 My vote on who should go... Tummy 06-16-11 43

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

06-15-11, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Intro"
Vote or else! says Cat,or something like that.

Dancing us in.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-15-11, 08:03 PM (EST)
2. "And the spoilers are right"
Mitchell not in the line up, supposedly an injury.

Cat in a black mini sheath dress with silver shoes.

06-15-11, 08:05 PM (EST)
3. "Jidges"
Nigel, Mary, Megan Mullally?!?!

Slight background in dance. Has done ballet and broadway, not an expert, just passionate.

Bad news. One dancer missing. Mitchell injured elbow, asking him to rest. Automatically in danger, but we do have other routines. First time to vote for your favorite couple.

Get 8 seconds to intro self.

06-15-11, 08:08 PM (EST)
4. "Jordan/Tadd"
African Jazz Sean Cheesemen

Inspired by the Lava of a Volcano.

Riding the Waves
Afro Celt Sound System

06-15-11, 08:13 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Jordan/Tadd"
Hope those leg tattoos are a stocking, that would take a lot of time to paint on.

Nigel, happy birthday, exploded on the stage, erupted, sub-primal,all going with the rhythms. CP. Jordan in your element here. Tadd keep picking up the styles like this go a long way.

Mary. They keep that up are you nuts? Whole studio was shaking. Jordan expected you to knock this out. Animalistic. Tadd worried for about 2 seconds, what is he really? Are you kidding me. Blew me away from the bottom of my heart. Emerged as a star.

Megan. That was amazing Tadd so far out of your genre, CP. Such precision Jordan extensions, Tadd strength, great way to start the show.

CP=Choreographer Pimpage

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-16-11, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Jordan/Tadd"
I am doing some major crushing on Tadd.

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

06-16-11, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Jordan/Tadd"
I like Tadd, but thought this was meh.

06-15-11, 08:15 PM (EST)
6. "Is there anybody out there?"

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-15-11, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Is there anybody out there?"
Can't watch yet, but I'm reading!

06-15-11, 08:48 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Is there anybody out there?"
The 8 second intros are too fast to type so I'm skipping those. The commentary in the list on the side is pretty funny when you get to see it.

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

06-16-11, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Is there anybody out there?"
Written next morning: I went channel surfing during the commercial and got sidetracked by a thing on PBS about Michelangelo and the hidden pro-Protestant symbolism in his sculptures. Watched it instead.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-17-11, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Is there anybody out there?"
My sister and her husband are staying with me this month, which means not only am I not watching live, but I didn't have time to post last night after I did watch.

06-15-11, 08:19 PM (EST)
7. "Sasha/Alexander"
Contemporary by Travis Wall.

Conscious tearing Alexander to shreds. Sasha beating him up in rehearsal.

Stupid (Mark Bell Mix)
Sarah McLaughlin

06-15-11, 08:24 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Sasha/Alexander"
Mary. Wow talk about taking a beating at work. Alexander, slam dunk bam, he replies he has insurance. CP. Sasha holy smokes, so strong, dynamic, extensions, center, power, stage presence, fill up every bar of music, live every moment. Alex, strong, didn't get the connection, but could be character.

Megan. Loved it. CP. Sasha coming in as a favorite and not changing any time soon. Great story telling, actress, got every emotion. Alexander, very strong, little disconnect, but I read it and I believed it but could have been more.

Nigel. CP. Loved the lift. Sasha, yes, I am scared of you. Right hand like Mike Tyson. Modern day amazonian princess, warrior. Alex, you will dance with incredibly strong girls, need more emotion from your face. These girls immerse themselves in these characters.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-16-11, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Sasha/Alexander"
It looked like Alexander's head slammed into the floor at the end.

06-15-11, 08:31 PM (EST)
9. "Clarice/Jess"
Broadway by Tyce Diorio

Showy Piece, Lovers, she is sophisticated, but going to make him work.

Me and My Baby
Liza Minnelli

06-15-11, 08:36 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Clarice/Jess"
Megan. Loved everything about it. Pure joy on a platter, CP. Jess, you are a showman, natural born performer, almost like a young Jimmy Cagney, so much showmanship. Clarice, sexy and sassy.

Nigel. CP. Clarice beautiful girl and dancer, but you will need to work hard to keep up with Jess. He is a wonderfully gifted performer, this is in every pore of his body, can't give anything away in the routine. Carry on booing, so good as a dancer, Jess out danced you. Jess you will be one of my favorite guys. So neat, beautifully placed. Pirouette that went down to floor and back up again.

Mary. It was an amazing celebration of dance. Jess gave you a hard time, but tonight, perfection. Clarice, not in any danger soon sister.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

06-16-11, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Clarice/Jess"
Looks like I have to start a cursed by choreographer thread.

06-15-11, 08:42 PM (EST)
12. "Ryan/Ricky"
Lyrical Hip Hop by Chris Scott.

Love story, she is gone, she is not there, he is a little cray cray

Ain't No Sunshine
Lighthouse Family

06-15-11, 08:47 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Ryan/Ricky"
Nigel. CP. Be careful with your emotions, facial emotions, not sure why so happy, why going away, don't want to get carried away with the story. Ryan, in a sea of girls you are outstanding. Ricky, very good. When you pulled out Lyrical Hip Hop must have been happy, did the choreography justice, should be pleased.

Mary, It must have been so difficult to feel she is not there, but you are touching her. You did a tremendous job and stayed in character, one of the most talented guys. Ryan you are one of the strongest girls, figure out the story, she's coming back...brilliant.

She was a memory but happy in the memory. He's messy that is why she left says Cat.

Megan. CP, sense of urgency, was feeling the story, was confused, but now I get it. Emotional for Ricky was clear. Beautiful

06-15-11, 08:55 PM (EST)
15. "Caitlynn/Mitchell"
Jazz by Sonya Tayeh

What we can accomplish without fear.

Season 7's Robert taking his place for tonight.

In for the Kill
La Roux

06-15-11, 08:59 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Caitlynn/Mitchell"
Mary. Was she ever in for the kill. CP. Caitlynn your legs are spectacular, every girl wants to be you. Split trick on his back, synchronized leaps. Move in the shadow, so simple but so effective. Brilliant tonight. Give a shout out to Robert.

Megan. CP. Amazing for 18 to show that kind of power and strength. Mitchell get well soon.

Nigel. Had a tough week. CP lost your partner, got Robert. Performance give you 10, technique 10, so in the words of Mitchell, 10 across the board.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings

06-16-11, 02:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Caitlynn/Mitchell"
I'm reminded all over again why I didn't like Robert in season 7. He checks his balance at every lift and at every place he should be still. He never seems to fully extend himself or be fully invested in every move. I was so focused on his awful dancing that I missed Caitlynn completely.

06-15-11, 09:06 PM (EST)
17. "Miranda/Robert"
Stop with the weird camera angle on Cat, how anyone can make her look short with short legs I do not know.

Jason Gilckenson, Jive

Runaway Baby
Bruno Mars.

06-15-11, 09:11 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Miranda/Robert"
Megan. Crowd will not shut up. Sheer delight, CP. Miranda loved that you have a goofy quality, Robert you are my top 20 crush, I think it could work. Such a bright light. So far out of your genres, got off in a pony, but I loved it.

Nigel. Robert you got the biggest personality, that could go for you, or that could lose people. Crowd woos. Don't forget So you think you can dance, have to learn how to point your toes, too. Fun but dance technique wasn't there. Miranda want more confidence from you. I do think you will need to do a little more to keep up with the beast girls.

Mary, Fun, dancing in my seat. Miranda, clean sharp, Robert stole the show. Need to point your toes, had the Jive going the whole time. Let me tell you brother. Asks for a Woo and then screams.

06-15-11, 09:18 PM (EST)
19. "Missy/Wadi"
Jazz with Sean Cheeseman.

Pandora Box with demon clones of yourself.

Judas (R3hab Remix)
Lady Gaga

06-15-11, 09:23 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Missy/Wadi"
Epilepsy warning.

Nigel. What is so exciting is that when the dancers are this good CP. I keep talking about the beasts in the girls. Missy is one. Yo have it all, darling. Wadi. I don't think we have ever had hip hop guys learning styles so fast. You are a free runner, end showed ms so much promise I pray you stick around.

Mary, Looked like sexy demons out there, how could they not. CP. Woopass Can of dancing. Wadi, I never knew you had that in you. Your partnering skills are the best I have every seen.

Megan. Was amazing. Wadi you never partnered before, Insan. Missy full on powerhouse.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

06-16-11, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Missy/Wadi"
Epilepsy Warning.

The strobe lights in several of the dances totally ruined those dances for me tonight.

06-15-11, 09:29 PM (EST)
21. "Melanie/Marko"
Travis Wall Contemporary

Two statues, come to life at night to dance together, want to be one statue.

Thank you for changing the angle on Cat

Turn To Stone
Ingrid Michelson

06-15-11, 09:34 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Melanie/Marko"
Mary Standing. Cat has chills. Oh all the judges standing now they pan out.

Mary. Every once in awhile usually once or twice a season a magical number, one with the universe, amazing chemistry, artistry, and CP. Melanie, Marko had us at hello. Just breathtaking.

Megan. Chills crying so beautiful. CP, one of those special ones. As Oprah would say wow wow wow amazing.

Nigel. First week, could be the first Emmy nominated routine. CP. Get to the dancing. Chemistry is fantastic. Marko I can't believe you still have the bullet, doesn't show. A couple of times where it wasn't perfect, because it shows that you have a bit of a way to go. Places to grow. Melanie, the beasts in the girls, you are queen of the beasts. We haven't had a better girl dancer than we have on you.

Nume 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-15-11, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nume Click to send private message to Nume Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Melanie/Marko"
I love Melanie...

Maroonclown 5817 desperate attention whore postings

06-16-11, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Melanie/Marko"
Me too. I noticed her from the first time they showed her in auditions.

Nume 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-16-11, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nume Click to send private message to Nume Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Melanie/Marko"
Same. I was kind of annoyed by how little they showed of her in Vegas, but at least she's back in the spotlight now .

whimsey 4402 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-16-11, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whimsey Click to send private message to whimsey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Melanie/Marko"
I was prepared to dislike Melanie, but dang if that was not one of the best performances! Every Element was spot on. Travis is a genius.

06-15-11, 09:41 PM (EST)
24. "Ashley/Chris"
Hip Hop Chris Scott.

They find out they are cheating on each other at the same time/same place.

Forget You
Cee Lo Green

06-15-11, 09:45 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Ashley/Chris"
Nigel. Fun routine, CP. Pull that bra out, could be a drag act? Interesting to see how the public go. Chris has taken classes,but not anything he did before. She's a ballerina. Well done the pair of you.

Mary. Pure entertainment. Ashley, threw him on the ground and then swagger, all kinds of vibe. Chris dance with so much heart.

Megan. Both great. CP. Both great technically. Amazing season, overall I think this show has the greatest costumes hair and makeup.

06-16-11, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Melanie/Marko"
I loved both Melanie & Marko pre-season, and I love them as a couple!

06-16-11, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Melanie/Marko"
Travis deserves the tongue bath. Mia who?

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

06-16-11, 03:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Melanie/Marko"
whoa whoa whoa whoa there. If any tongues are bathing Travey it's mine.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings

06-16-11, 02:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Melanie/Marko"
I so kept picturing Jakob doing this routine and being absolutely still in all the right places.

06-15-11, 09:51 PM (EST)
26. "Iveta/Nick"
Quickstep by Jason Gilkenson

Ballroom bootcamp.

Ballroom Blitz
Sweet

06-15-11, 09:55 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Iveta/Nick"
Epilepsy alert.

I think she might be leading him a bit.

Standing O from judges.

Megan. Nick you are a tap dancer, that was amazing. Crazy. Iveta, so elegant and how you finish everything.

Nigel. When you pulled that out of the hat, this is the world champion of the quickstep. Nick must have thought the dance of death. Tap dancer has wonderful feet. CP.

Mary. Light and happy mood, Check and Check and Check on all parts of the list. First American Representative that won all 10 dances. Nick you rocked.

06-16-11, 01:02 AM (EST)
32. "RE: SYTYCD 8 Top 20 Performance ECST"
With the injured Mitchell automatically in the bottom 3, I wonder how they're going to pick the 3rd bottom 3 girl. Will they have the bottom 2 couples plus only put the girl of the 3rd to the bottom couple? I hope Caitlynn isn't automatically in the bottom 3 just because she's Mitchell's partner, because she was great in her Jazz routine with Robert. I guess we'll see tomorrow.

06-16-11, 01:05 AM (EST)
33. "RE: SYTYCD 8 Top 20 Performance ECST"
I think there is precedent for this. I wish I could remember what was done before (it was a girl that had heart palpitations or something like that)

06-16-11, 01:05 AM (EST)
34. "RE: SYTYCD 8 Top 20 Performance ECST"
Thanks Snidge!

KeithFan 7414 desperate attention whore postings

06-16-11, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: SYTYCD 8 Top 20 Performance ECST"
Just got done watching.. technically long past ECST.

I normally really like Cat; was it just me or did she have that 4am-in-Vegas-walk-of-shame thing going on tonight? I think the only thing missing was a broken heel on her shoe.

I don't know how they are picking the routines this year, they certainly are not drawing them out of a hat.

Man the girls are strong, but I'm generally drawn to the least annoying personality.. I'm thinking Miranda may be my gal

06-16-11, 01:48 AM (EST)
36. "RE: SYTYCD 8 Top 20 Performance ECST"
Yeah, Cat wasn't on her game tonight. I thought Tyce's routine was the weakest for POW factor. Kind of sucks to be stuck with that week one when you hardly had a chance to develop a fan base.

06-16-11, 07:04 AM (EST)
40. "RE: SYTYCD 8 Top 20 Performance ECST"
The hair was definitely on the just a bit too messy side of tousled to be fashionable.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

06-16-11, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: SYTYCD 8 Top 20 Performance ECST"
After being meh on SYTYCD the past two seasons, I am loving this cast. The people getting voted out certainly won't be the weakest. Everyone is so strong! Every routine was great. Nigel wondered who people would vote for, I didn't vote, but my favorite routines were the "fun" ones - Jordan & Tadd, Ricky & Ryan, Ashley & Chris and Iveta and Nick. The lights were very, very distracting and the camera work made me dizzy at times. It ruined some of the dances for me. Bad songs and poor lighting is going to kill some of the dancers as opposed to their talent (and I wonder if that is done on purpose?)

06-16-11, 10:56 AM (EST)
46. "RE: SYTYCD 8 Top 20 Performance ECST"

I am sure of it.

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-16-11, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "My vote on who should go..."
Missy - she's the only girl I just don't like.

Mitchell - with the caveat that he be allowed to go to Hollywood and try again next year.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •