The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bo, Bo, Bo"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-11-05, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bo, Bo, Bo"
Would it have killed you to wear shoes?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bo, Bo, Bo Ridsbabe 05-12-05 1
 RE: Bo, Bo, Bo Former CBSer 05-12-05 2
 RE: Bo, Bo, Bo geekboy 05-12-05 3
   RE: Bo, Bo, Bo Devious Weasel 05-12-05 4
       RE: Bo, Bo, Bo FLORIDAGAL 05-12-05 5
           RE: Bo, Bo, Bo uglier than sarah w 05-12-05 6
               RE: Bo, Bo, Bo lovwigglesworth 05-13-05 7
       RE: Bo, Bo, Bo seahorse 05-14-05 8
           On Bashing Bebo 05-16-05 11
 RE: Bo, Bo, Bo theking0075 05-16-05 9
   RE: Bo, Bo, Bo nailbone 05-16-05 10
       RE: Bo, Bo, Bo theking0075 05-17-05 12
           RE: Bo, Bo, Bo Krazykat 05-18-05 13
               RE: Bo, Bo, Bo nailbone 05-19-05 14
   RE: Bo, Bo, Bo niteowl 05-19-05 16
 RE: Bo, Bo, Bo Ellehcar71 05-19-05 15
   RE: Bo, Bo, Bo Krazykat 05-19-05 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ridsbabe 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-12-05, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ridsbabe Click to send private message to Ridsbabe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bo, Bo, Bo"
Would it have killed you to GET THE WORDS RIGHT on that Travis Tritt song? I can't believe not ONE of the judges said anything about that...he just mumbled at the beginning and made up the words cuz he forgot them! And they praised him..."You're brilliant" said Randy...PLEASE!
Julia
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Former CBSer 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-12-05, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Former%20CBSer Click to send private message to Former%20CBSer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bo, Bo, Bo"
You are correct. It might help to shave a little bit too. Overall his performance suffered and he didn't come off too well. We will see how he does in the finals.

geekboy 1778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-12-05, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bo, Bo, Bo"
Who cares what shoes he wears (or doesn't wear). This isn't a model competition.

At least bo has his own style....

geekboy

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-05, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bo, Bo, Bo"
It's Bashers. We bash.

FLORIDAGAL 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-12-05, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FLORIDAGAL Click to send private message to FLORIDAGAL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bo, Bo, Bo"
Bo always comes across as being drugged out? Maybe it's the dark glasses.

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-12-05, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bo, Bo, Bo"
Where can I get some of his hip outfits?? My father's hippy closet from the 60s?!

lovwigglesworth 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-13-05, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovwigglesworth Click to send private message to lovwigglesworth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bo, Bo, Bo"
His grandma makes them, realy-it was in some article about him.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-05, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bo, Bo, Bo"
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-05 AT 05:39 PM (EST)

There is no basher forum for AI, what gives.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-05, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "On Bashing"
When there is no specific Bashers forum, it means that you can bash on any of that show's forums. Sometimes folks just want to do some general bashing, while others want to bash an individual judge or contestant.

Fanatics and Bashers can live together in peace and harmony. Or maybe they can just tolerate each other without being banned. Whatever.

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-05, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bo, Bo, Bo"
People who wear flip-flops in public (when they are not at a beach or pool) have always been one of my pet peeves.

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-05, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Bo, Bo, Bo"
Do you live in a cold climate? Cuz a lot of folks wear flip-flops all the time around here.

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-05, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Bo, Bo, Bo"
I'm from Bo's home state of Alabama and it's plenty warm around here. I see lots of folks wearing flip-flops all the time here too, but I still don't like it.

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

Krazykat 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-18-05, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krazykat Click to send private message to Krazykat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Bo, Bo, Bo"
I agree with the person earlier...Bo does get praised even when he does mess up. That is one thing I dont understand about these boards. Everyone gets so upset about Carrie being the "chosen one"....and how she is over rated. I think that is totally incorrect. I think it is obvious that Bo is the judges' favorite. He can do no wrong...even when he forgets words or is off key. And I hate how Clive and the judges are saying how he's pretty much the winner right in front of the other two. I'm sure that makes them feel great. Clive is so excited about making an ablum with him....hope it's as successful as Ruben's and Fantasia's was! (That is a dis on Clive, not Bo)

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-05, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Bo, Bo, Bo"
I do often wonder how the other contestants feel when the judges are telling one of them that they're gonna win it all. Gotta be at least a little demoralizing.

BTW, earlier it did seem as though Carrie was "the chosen one" because they were all telling her that she would outsell all the other AI's and stuff like that. It's only mostly 5/17 that they told Bo that he would be the winner.

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

niteowl 199 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-19-05, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail niteowl Click to send private message to niteowl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Bo, Bo, Bo"
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-05 AT 03:59 PM (EST)

Especially when the person has gnarly toenails!
Sorry replied to the wrong post.

Ellehcar71 163 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-19-05, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ellehcar71 Click to send private message to Ellehcar71 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Bo, Bo, Bo"
Anybody get a good look at his feet? I say, if you've got sexy feet, go shoeless! I imagine Bo has sexy feet....but I'm possibly a little deluded when it comes to him. He may have nail fungus. No, not Bo.

Krazykat 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-19-05, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krazykat Click to send private message to Krazykat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Bo, Bo, Bo"
Sorry, but I don't even want to think about his feet or nail fungus. I did want to comment on the "my grandma makes all my clothes" comment he made in an article way back. I have to tell you I have a real hard time with that one. They even showed him and the other contestants out on a shopping spree...they are given like 800.00 or so each week to go out and find an outfit. And he has said things to Ryan about his outfits about "finding"......! Maybe his Grandma made ONE and he's used that as a basis for getting some "down to earth kind of guy" votes. Either that or his Grandma does acid by looking at the clothes he's been wearing half the time

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •