URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 443
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bo, Bo, Bo"

Posted by Devious Weasel on 05-11-05 at 04:55 PM
Would it have killed you to wear shoes?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bo, Bo, Bo"
Posted by Ridsbabe on 05-12-05 at 11:56 AM
Would it have killed you to GET THE WORDS RIGHT on that Travis Tritt song? I can't believe not ONE of the judges said anything about that...he just mumbled at the beginning and made up the words cuz he forgot them! And they praised him..."You're brilliant" said Randy...PLEASE!
Julia

Posted by Former CBSer on 05-12-05 at 01:12 PM
You are correct. It might help to shave a little bit too. Overall his performance suffered and he didn't come off too well. We will see how he does in the finals.

Posted by geekboy on 05-12-05 at 04:20 PM
Who cares what shoes he wears (or doesn't wear). This isn't a model competition.

At least bo has his own style....

geekboy

Posted by Devious Weasel on 05-12-05 at 05:13 PM
It's Bashers. We bash.

Posted by FLORIDAGAL on 05-12-05 at 05:17 PM
Bo always comes across as being drugged out? Maybe it's the dark glasses.

Posted by uglier than sarah w on 05-12-05 at 05:57 PM
Where can I get some of his hip outfits?? My father's hippy closet from the 60s?!

Posted by lovwigglesworth on 05-13-05 at 02:11 PM
His grandma makes them, realy-it was in some article about him.

Posted by seahorse on 05-14-05 at 05:39 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-05 AT 05:39 PM (EST)

There is no basher forum for AI, what gives.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

"On Bashing"
Posted by Bebo on 05-16-05 at 04:31 PM
When there is no specific Bashers forum, it means that you can bash on any of that show's forums. Sometimes folks just want to do some general bashing, while others want to bash an individual judge or contestant.

Fanatics and Bashers can live together in peace and harmony. Or maybe they can just tolerate each other without being banned. Whatever.

Posted by theking0075 on 05-16-05 at 12:27 PM
People who wear flip-flops in public (when they are not at a beach or pool) have always been one of my pet peeves.

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

Posted by nailbone on 05-16-05 at 04:04 PM
Do you live in a cold climate? Cuz a lot of folks wear flip-flops all the time around here.

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

Posted by theking0075 on 05-17-05 at 04:15 PM
I'm from Bo's home state of Alabama and it's plenty warm around here. I see lots of folks wearing flip-flops all the time here too, but I still don't like it.

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

Posted by Krazykat on 05-18-05 at 10:26 PM
I agree with the person earlier...Bo does get praised even when he does mess up. That is one thing I dont understand about these boards. Everyone gets so upset about Carrie being the "chosen one"....and how she is over rated. I think that is totally incorrect. I think it is obvious that Bo is the judges' favorite. He can do no wrong...even when he forgets words or is off key. And I hate how Clive and the judges are saying how he's pretty much the winner right in front of the other two. I'm sure that makes them feel great. Clive is so excited about making an ablum with him....hope it's as successful as Ruben's and Fantasia's was! (That is a dis on Clive, not Bo)

Posted by nailbone on 05-19-05 at 11:17 AM
I do often wonder how the other contestants feel when the judges are telling one of them that they're gonna win it all. Gotta be at least a little demoralizing.

BTW, earlier it did seem as though Carrie was "the chosen one" because they were all telling her that she would outsell all the other AI's and stuff like that. It's only mostly 5/17 that they told Bo that he would be the winner.

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

Posted by niteowl on 05-19-05 at 03:58 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-05 AT 03:59 PM (EST)

Especially when the person has gnarly toenails!
Sorry replied to the wrong post.

Posted by Ellehcar71 on 05-19-05 at 03:15 PM
Anybody get a good look at his feet? I say, if you've got sexy feet, go shoeless! I imagine Bo has sexy feet....but I'm possibly a little deluded when it comes to him. He may have nail fungus. No, not Bo.

Posted by Krazykat on 05-19-05 at 05:56 PM
Sorry, but I don't even want to think about his feet or nail fungus. I did want to comment on the "my grandma makes all my clothes" comment he made in an article way back. I have to tell you I have a real hard time with that one. They even showed him and the other contestants out on a shopping spree...they are given like 800.00 or so each week to go out and find an outfit. And he has said things to Ryan about his outfits about "finding"......! Maybe his Grandma made ONE and he's used that as a basis for getting some "down to earth kind of guy" votes. Either that or his Grandma does acid by looking at the clothes he's been wearing half the time