The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD 8 Audition Show 3 ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-02-11, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD 8 Audition Show 3 ECST"
Keep all discussion about the auditions, filler, stories, undead Beatles, etc. here until after the West Coast sees it for themselves.

Programming Note: My 5 pm event may not start until 8 pm so I will not be home in time to run the play by play so have whatever fun you want with this thread. When/If I get home I can chime in.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SYTYCD 8 Audition Show 3 ECST qwertypie 06-03-11 1
 RE: SYTYCD 8 Audition Show 3 ECST Sagebrush Dan 06-03-11 2
   RE: SYTYCD 8 Audition Show 3 ECST KeithFan 06-03-11 7
 RE: SYTYCD 8 Audition Show 3 ECST grit 06-03-11 3
 RE: SYTYCD 8 Audition Show 3 ECST qwertypie 06-03-11 4
   RE: SYTYCD 8 Audition Show 3 ECST jbug 06-03-11 5
       RE: SYTYCD 8 Audition Show 3 ECST qwertypie 06-03-11 12
           lol jbug 06-03-11 13
           RE: SYTYCD 8 Audition Show 3 ECST Sagebrush Dan 06-04-11 14
   RE: SYTYCD 8 Audition Show 3 ECST Sagebrush Dan 06-03-11 8
   RE: SYTYCD 8 Audition Show 3 ECST Glow 06-03-11 9
       RE: SYTYCD 8 Audition Show 3 ECST aethelstan 06-06-11 15
           RE: SYTYCD 8 Audition Show 3 ECST KeithFan 06-06-11 18
               RE: SYTYCD 8 Audition Show 3 ECST Glow 06-13-11 19
 RE: SYTYCD 8 Audition Show 3 ECST KeithFan 06-03-11 6
   RE: SYTYCD 8 Audition Show 3 ECST JessicaRN 06-03-11 10
       RE: SYTYCD 8 Audition Show 3 ECST qwertypie 06-03-11 11
       RE: SYTYCD 8 Audition Show 3 ECST aethelstan 06-06-11 16
           RE: SYTYCD 8 Audition Show 3 ECST Nume 06-06-11 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-11, 02:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SYTYCD 8 Audition Show 3 ECST"
*crickets*

All in all, a very successful day in LA. I am glad to see they are focussing more on the very talented dancers. I wonder how they all will do in Vegas.

I think very telling, there are so few with ballroom experience. I think the ballroom people feel the bias against them. I find it interesting that so few ballroom people go straight through to Vegas when they are already proficient in dancing with a partner and many contemporary soloists who have never danced with a partner get an instant ticket. /rant

I'll have to review the 'tape' to get names, but I loved the female breakers (?) -- the one from Japan and the 'stylist/drummer' -- Just amazing.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-11, 02:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SYTYCD 8 Audition Show 3 ECST"
I expected to see lots of commentary from the countless fans, here, but oh well.

Loved the girl from Japan who somehow ended up with a Scottish last name. Her body control was amazing.

I'll betcha that only one of the sisters makes it to the top 20, if at all.

Good group, in spite of Santa.

KeithFan 7414 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-11, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SYTYCD 8 Audition Show 3 ECST"
Not a fan of 6 packs?

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-03-11, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SYTYCD 8 Audition Show 3 ECST"
Hey! Where's all the commentary? I had company last night so I recorded the show. I wanted a quick recap of everything. I guess everyone else was busy too?

06-03-11, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SYTYCD 8 Audition Show 3 ECST"
I guess I'll have to go back and try and catch some of the names. My defense for not doing so last night is my mother was over trying to help me clear some of the wine from the fridge. *hic*

Two more stand outs for me was the gal was danced like she was in a gentlemen's club (but she had talent) more for the reactions of Tyce, Nigel and Mary. Mary, being the Southern Lady, jumped in to give commentary while Tyce and Nigel were busy rolling up their tongues. And even more funny was Mr. Qwerty's reaction and exclamation that "That is not sexy."

A short time after, a woman (again, I'll have to look up the names) who was so menancing in her walk toward the camera that it gave me chills.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-11, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SYTYCD 8 Audition Show 3 ECST"
I didn't "get" the one who did all the hand flapping; the Whacking? (was that last night or the night before?)
Anyway, she moved her feet very little. yet she got a ticket to Vegas. Can she dance? or just flap her hands really fast?

06-03-11, 05:17 PM (EST)
12. "RE: SYTYCD 8 Audition Show 3 ECST"
Whackadoodle girl was the night before. And yes, I indulged my inner grade 6 boy and snickered everytime the word 'whacking' was mentionned.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-11, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "lol"
I didn't want to be the first to admit that my mind went there too

06-04-11, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: SYTYCD 8 Audition Show 3 ECST"
Whatever could you be talking about?

06-03-11, 12:07 PM (EST)
8. "RE: SYTYCD 8 Audition Show 3 ECST"
Yeah, that was one intense walk.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-11, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SYTYCD 8 Audition Show 3 ECST"
Arielle Coker... love her.

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-06-11, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: SYTYCD 8 Audition Show 3 ECST"
Wasn't she Philip Chbeeb's girlfriend back in season 5?

06-06-11, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: SYTYCD 8 Audition Show 3 ECST"
Good call! I had to go check. You are correct indeed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbKCy5U_IPM&feature=related

Phillip's crew just won MTV's dance crew show.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

06-13-11, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: SYTYCD 8 Audition Show 3 ECST"
Heck yeah, that was a good call, Stan. I had no idea.

Congrats to Phillip and crew (I didn't watch this go round).

06-03-11, 09:50 AM (EST)
6. "RE: SYTYCD 8 Audition Show 3 ECST"
It was good seeing Jeanine Mason again. She was one of the few I actually picked up the phone for. Her sister was good, but probably not good enough for the finals. I predict they will have her stick around until the end and have someone do the home visit to tell her she will NOT be in the top-whatever. Dead ringer for her sister though.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-03-11, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: SYTYCD 8 Audition Show 3 ECST"
One reason that I enjoy this show so much for than AI, is that they mostly only show good dancers and the audition shows don't go on and on and on. Looking forward to the Vegas shows.

06-03-11, 05:16 PM (EST)
11. "RE: SYTYCD 8 Audition Show 3 ECST"
True. But I still hate the camera work. Show the flippin' feet fortheloveofeverything and stop showing the judges' and crowd reactions during the performance.

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-06-11, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: SYTYCD 8 Audition Show 3 ECST"
Agreed. I think they did it even more this year than in previous years. We (my spouse and I) were thinking they were sending a record number to Vegas but it was only 160. I'm certainly glad we got to see a lot of good dancers. I also noticed the lack of ballroom dancers before they mentioned it. Perhaps they are all going to audition for the Canadian show as a ballroom dancer won last year.

Nume 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-06-11, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nume Click to send private message to Nume Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: SYTYCD 8 Audition Show 3 ECST"
Agreed. On the note of ballroom, Nigel's comment about there being "Less ballroom than Tyce's knickers" has to be my favorite judge comment of all time... yes I am immature .

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •