The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Public Service Announcement"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 20943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-18-16, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Public Service Announcement"
LAST EDITED ON 05-18-16 AT 05:29 PM (EST)

Hi, I'm Bebo. I'm not a doctor, but I play a moderator for reality TV. I'm here to talk to you about a serious problem. There has been a significant outbreak of a disgusting disorder called PBOWS.

PBOWS, or Piss Bebo Off With Spam, has spread through landlines, email addresses, cellphones, and even internet forums. What are the signs of PBOWS?
- Using an American name in an attempt to mask your Indian accent while you pretend to offer Windows support.
- Thinking that I would rather take a survey than eat dinner or watch paint dry.
- Offering to set me up with MILFs or helping me to grow my male appendage even though I am an awesome chick with a fabulous rack who doesn't need one of those silly little appendages.
- And, of course, wanting to sell me a fake passport. Tell you what, I'll be happy to meet you in a particularly warm place - you go first and wait for me there.

Side effects of PBOWS include:
- Yelling
- Calling you names
- Not just speculating you are compensating for something - just flat out saying that you are compensating.
- Incessant mocking
- Removing your stupid posts from the forums, even I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here. True, you're not a celebrity, but I'll get you our of here anyway.

Do not cross the Bebo. Especially not on the night of the Survivor finale.

Consider this a black box warning on the f'in instructions.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Public Service Announcement foonermints 05-18-16 1
 RE: Public Service Announcement kingfish 05-19-16 2
   I wonder.. foonermints 05-21-16 3
       RE: I wonder.. kingfish 05-23-16 4
           Why?! foonermints 05-23-16 5
               RE: Why?! kingfish 05-24-16 6
                   I Only Play a Toad on TV foonermints 05-24-16 7
                       RE: I Only Play a Toad on TV kingfish 05-25-16 8
                           Word on the Street is.. foonermints 05-26-16 9
                               RE: Word on the Street is.. kingfish 05-27-16 10
                                   RE: Word on the Street is.. foonermints 05-27-16 11
                                       RE: Word on the Street is.. kingfish 05-28-16 12
                                           No Point foonermints 05-28-16 13
                                               RE: No Point tribephyl 05-29-16 14
                                                   RE: No Point cahaya 05-29-16 15
                                                       RE: No Point tribephyl 05-29-16 16
                                                           RE: No Point kingfish 05-29-16 17
                                                               Don't! foonermints 05-29-16 18
                                                               OTOH foonermints 05-29-16 19
 RE: Public Service Announcement kidflash212 05-30-16 20
   RE: Public Service Announcement kingfish 05-30-16 21
       I'm Not foonermints 05-31-16 22
 RE: Public Service Announcement Seana2 05-31-16 23
   So You Post foonermints 05-31-16 24
       RE: So You Post kingfish 05-31-16 25
           Seana foonermints 05-31-16 26
               RE: Seana? Guess Not foonermints 06-06-16 27
                   RE: Seana? Guess Not kingfish 06-07-16 28
                       Droopy? foonermints 06-07-16 29
                           RE: Droopy? kingfish 06-09-16 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

foonermints 13362 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-16, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Public Service Announcement"
Alerted.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 19098 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-16, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Public Service Announcement"
Ring ring ring.

Hello.

How are you today? What? Three teams are racing for the finish right now? Jeff is reading the final voting results for sole survivor? Well, I think you'll agree that this message is more important that a trivial final episode of a reality show, or even of the last episode of CSI Alpha Centuri.

Hi. My name is Bill, and I want you to think for a moment about those poor little big eyed abandoned pets that could be someone's treasured pet. If you could see my mournful tear streaked face you'd be crying too, they are just so darn cute. And they could be your's Bebo, as many as you like, they could be your pets and they would be there to provide protection from all those nasty spammers. Ugh! I just hate them, don't you?

Here's how. Using our handy dandy doggie instructional shock collar ($19.99, and if you respond right now with a high limit credit card, you get two for the price of one) they can be readily taught to attack phones during crucial TCs, and to tear the throat out of anyone who's hand even comes close to your front door bell between 8:00pm (7:00 pm central) and 11:00 pm (10:00pm central) on final Tribal Council nights.

We've had tremendous success with our Spam guard dogs, and Speaking of things tremendous, we'd like to get your feelings (this isn't a survey, we just want to get you to answer a few questions) about why Donald Trump should be the next Czar leader of the free world with the power to enforce that freedom using the most destructive weapons the world has ever seen, and who has promised to keep America White, like the Lord (you are a good Christian, aren't you, who believes that America was meant to be white? If not, please stay on the line for a message from the Reverend Billy Bob) intended.

He also wants to make sure that everyone has to show their driver's license before taking a pee, and a birth certificate before going #2 to make sure that your kids are protected from being in a place where stuff doesn't come out of the wrong holes.

Finally, about that silly appendage, and that fabulous rack, we have a deal for you. We want you to try, free for one month, a new web site called "Picture This" where you can win free dates with elite (our definition) society type males/females (your choice) just by posting pictures of those silly appendages and racks. It is a no kidding one time only full time job offer, and if that silly appendage has been grown artificially, well, we have a backlog of customers for that.

Waiting to hear from you Bebo, just keep in mind that there is a slight (10 hour) time difference between the your state and mine.

And if you want to use the bathroom, you might want to consider getting a new passport of the highest quality...

A Tribal Whoopee! We're all gonna fry.

05-21-16, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I wonder.."
»Hi, I'm Bebo. I'm not a doctor«

If she likes to play "doctor"

05-23-16, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I wonder.."
LAST EDITED ON 05-23-16 AT 10:38 AM (EST)

Doesn't every one here like to play Doctor?

I get to be the Sturgeon fish.

(BTW, Thanks Bebo, or whoever it was (I'm assuming it was you) that deleted certain posts).

05-23-16, 09:14 PM (EST)
5. "Why?!"
"Thanks"?

My once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for a Moldavian passport nixed forever!

05-24-16, 08:25 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Why?!"
Your wouldn't like them anyway. Moldavians are, well, they're sorta moldy. That's why they call then Moldy-vains.

Romania, now that's the place! Very romantic, and they hate the frogs.

05-24-16, 09:36 PM (EST)
7. "I Only Play a Toad on TV"
And in Romania it sounds like I don't need quaaludes, unlike Bill Cosby

05-25-16, 11:42 AM (EST)
8. "RE: I Only Play a Toad on TV"
LAST EDITED ON 05-25-16 AT 02:10 PM (EST)

You got to go to the state of Catatonia for that.

05-26-16, 08:06 AM (EST)
9. "Word on the Street is.."
That he smuggled at least 50 women across THAT border, all for No Good.

Maybe there's a payday in it?

05-27-16, 08:21 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Word on the Street is.."
It was the fault of the state of Catatonia.

I mean, what's a predator pervert supposed to do? OK, he could have thawed out a piece of liver, but maybe he didn't think of that? Besides, how much would 50 livers cost. I bet a lot.

05-27-16, 09:08 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Word on the Street is.."
He could always compensate with a cheap Chianti.

05-28-16, 08:30 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Word on the Street is.."
And I bet it was he who called Bebo during the last episode of Survivor and asked if she wanted a fake passport, or his useless appendage.

We are getting a full frontal out of it though. So...?

05-28-16, 11:09 AM (EST)
13. "No Point"
Well, maybe. (^)..

foonermints: always posting within the law of good characters..

Y(^)

tribephyl 12118 desperate attention whore postings

05-29-16, 02:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: No Point"
Why not... ( . Y . )

Or my favorite... (__!__)

Different strokes, I guess.

cahaya 19360 desperate attention whore postings

05-29-16, 02:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: No Point"
( * )( * )

Let's see Icey make bouncies out of those!

tribephyl 12118 desperate attention whore postings

05-29-16, 02:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: No Point"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

05-29-16, 09:47 AM (EST)
17. "RE: No Point"
I think I'm looking at my next prison tat.

05-29-16, 11:36 AM (EST)
18. "Don't!"
Drones will target you!

05-29-16, 11:42 AM (EST)
19. "OTOH"
It may enrage Gloria Steinem.

kidflash212 4530 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-30-16, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Public Service Announcement"
I haven't set anything on fire around here in a while.

Tribe!

05-30-16, 12:46 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Public Service Announcement"
You're still wearing that ankle monitor.

05-31-16, 10:40 AM (EST)
22. "I'm Not"

Seana2 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-31-16, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana2 Click to send private message to Seana2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Public Service Announcement"
My children refuse to tell the telemarketers that I am dead.

05-31-16, 07:47 PM (EST)
24. "So You Post"
In The Dead Forum.

Makes perfect sense to me!

05-31-16, 08:36 PM (EST)
25. "RE: So You Post"
I have the hardest time telling a robot caller anything too. They just go on and on and on and on and on and on...

(This is where my Dead Fish sig goes).

05-31-16, 09:44 PM (EST)
26. "Seana"
Can make you one.

Maybe..

06-06-16, 11:03 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Seana? Guess Not"
Dead.

06-07-16, 08:18 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Seana? Guess Not"
It's OK. I'm still thinking about that Bebo full frontal anyway.

06-07-16, 09:04 PM (EST)
29. "Droopy?"
Maybe just tired.

06-09-16, 12:42 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Droopy?"

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •