The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | Archive (7)
Conferences Nashville Star Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
BUY PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID CARDS,BIRTH CERTIFICATES,VISAS,SSN,MARRIAGE CERTIFICATES,DIVORCE PAPERS,US GREEN CARD,IELTS,IELTS & TOEFL, ESOL ,GRE,GMAT ((( johnteddywilson45@hotmail.com ))) Apply for real register Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID CARDS,marriage certificates,diplomas,IELTS,IELTS & TOEFL, ESOL ,GRE,GMAT etc for sell Guaranteed 24 hour passport,citizenship,Id cards,driverlicense,diplomas,degrees,certificates,IELTS,IELTS & TOEFL, ESOL GRE,GMAT service available. Tourist and business visa services available to residents of all 50 states and all nationalities Worldwide. are unique producers of Authentic High Quality passports, Real Genuine Data Base Registered and unregistered Passports and other Citizenship documents.I can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Drivers License,Passports, Social security card with SSN, credit files, and credit cards, school diplomas, school degrees,IELTS,IELTS & TOEFL, ESOL GRE,GMAT all in an entirely new name issued and registered in the government database system.. We use high quality equipment and materials to produce authentic and counterfeit documents.All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our Registered and unregistered documents.we are unique producer of quality false and Real documents.We offer only original high-quality Registered and unregistered passports, driver´s licenses, ID cards, stamps, Visa, school Diplomas and other products for a number of countries like:USA, Australia, Belgium,Brazil, Canada, Italian,Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa,Spain, United Kingdom. CONTACT OUR SUPPORTERS Contact us on================( johnteddywilson45@hotmail.com ) General Support=============( johnteddywilson45@hotmail.com ) call us on +23776170661 or +237654135440 Skype: john.teddy21 We sell high quality and original diplomas, school certificates,degrees, masters, doctorates TOEIC / TOEFL & IELTS certificates / French Diplomas and many others. We deal with all types of certificates and diplomas of all country. We also provide registration of these certificates in the right certification boards. We deal with hundreds of people across the world and we have discrete delivery available for all our clients. feel free to contact with us if you are interested in any of our documents. Buy orginal Ielts Certificates Without Exam ielts certificate for sale BUY IELTS orginal CERTIFICATES in Qatar,Dubai and Saudi Arabia BUY IELTS CERTIFICATES in UAE and Saudi Arabia We deal and specialize in the production of registered TOEFL, IELTS, ESOL, CELTA/DELTA & other English Language Certificates. Please note that Our IELTS & TOEFLCertificates are Original and registered in the data base and Can be verified.After your order is placed it takes just few days for us to get your details in the system Once your details are imputed in the system it will be in the IELTS or TOEFL web sites/system once for ever and will appear real, legit and verifiable for ever. WE can also help you to get valid Work permits,Driver’s license ,second passport and Visas to European ,USA,Canada and Australia . below are additional documents that we offer Adoption Certificates Baptism Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Divorce Certificates Marriage Certificates Custom Certificates prostitution certificate High School Diplomas G.E.D. Diplomas Home School Diplomas College Degrees University Degrees Trade Skill Certificates Social Security Validate SSN Number Driver License Travel documents(passports, visas etc)for more information, CONTACT OUR SUPPORTERS Contact us on================( johnteddywilson45@hotmail.com ) General Support=============( johnteddywilson45@hotmail.com ) call us on +23776170661 or +237654135440 Skype: john.teddy21 ORDER ANY UNIVERSAL DOCUMENTS YOUR OF NEED PASSPORTS ID card Social security card Drivers License Canada Cards United States Cards Student Cards International Cards Private Cards Adoption Certificates Baptism Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Divorce Certificates Marriage Certificates Custom Certificates High School Diplomas G.E.D. Diplomas Home School Diplomas College Degrees University Degrees Trade Skill Certificates Validate SSN Number US green cards Counterfeit dollars/euro Spy Products Voice Changers Listening Devices Invisible Ink DMV Record Inquiry Background Check Investigate Anyone CONTACT OUR SUPPORTERS Contact us on==========================( johnteddywilson45@hotmail.com ) General Support========================( johnteddywilson45@hotmail.com ) call us on +23776170661 or +237654135440 Skype: john.teddy21 Registered and unregistered passport of all countries.visas,biometric passport,degrees,drivers license,I.D cards.Training certificates M GCSE, A-levels, High School Diploma Certificates ,GMAT, MCAT, and LSAT Examination Certificates , Novelty Birth, Marriage, and Death Certificates , Novelty Passports and New Identity Packages , Replicated, Real Degrees/Diplomas from most post-secondary institutions from around the world (we have over 3000 templates on file) all designed to look 100% identical to the original.Custom Printing (if we do not already have the template on file – simply email us a copy and we can make any alterations/modifications as per your directions).second, citizenship, identity, identification, documents, diplomatic,nationality, how to, where to, get, obtain, buy, purchase, make,build, a, passport, i.d,British, Honduras, UK, USA, us, u.s.,Canada, Canadian, foreign, visa, Swiss, card, ids, document BUY REAL DOCUMENTS our contacts include ex private investigators, consulates, high ranking government personnel's and experienced seasoned experts, we have solid connections with higher personnel's on all areas of real register documents and passport change in these Countries who are linked to the passport agency in each of these countries and with the help of their connections, all our clients demanding any citizenship document or passport from any countries are 100% assured as well as guaranteed of receiving very high quality real genuine registered documents that can never be identified as fake!! Not even an expertise custom official or machine can ever dictate the document as fake since the document is no different from Real government issued! All our Real genuine data base Registered citizenship documents have your personal data registered in the data base system and 100% machine readable. Feel free to get the additional detailed information about our services. Sincerely hope to find a way to cooperate with you. If any of these products interest you, please feel free to contact us. We will give you our best price upon received of your detailed inquiry. email: johnteddywilson45@hotmail.com or you can call us on +237676170661 or +237654135440 Skype: john.teddy21
BUY PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID CARDS,BIRTH CERTIFICATES,VISAS,SSN,MARRIAGE CERTIFICATES,DIVORCE PAPERS,US GREEN CARD,IELTS,IELT
johnteddy401
0 messages
09-26-16 05:37 AM
2009 Auditions...???
Hey! Anybody know when/where the 2009 Auditions will be????? Thanks!!!
JonathonRussell
3 messages
07-10-16 04:37 PM
Anyone Like Country?
I know a lot of people think American Idol is the way to go, but last season I got hooked on Nashville Star...it's produced a lot better than AI a
uglier than sarah w
17 messages
07-10-16 03:54 PM
high-quality novelty passports, driver’s licenses, ID cards (kimdouglas045@gmail.com
Quality Novelty IDs and Passports,Marriage certificates and Drivers license etc buy now high quality-We have the best HOLOGRAMS%
waderussel009
0 messages
02-16-16 11:21 PM
Nashville Star - A Petition Has Been Made!
Check this out, some fans of Nashville Star haven made a petition to lower the age limit of the competition to 16 years old. That's the age limit
cmfan
2 messages
03-24-15 04:16 PM
So...Who should win?
I'm really a big fan of Melissa's. I think she is the only one who can really sing out of the final 3. Quite frankly I'm surprised at some of
bystander
2 messages
03-24-15 04:15 PM
Toby Keith
hi guys, any of yall toby keith fans? i just bought his latest album the other day, That Dont Make Me a Bad Guy.. and im lovin his song "
carriestar44
1 messages
03-24-15 04:13 PM
WASSUP WITH THIS SHOW ?
Has this show been cancelled now since NBC ruined it ? Will it still be filmed in Nashville ? By the way, what happened to Angela Hacker a
ILSMILIN
1 messages
03-07-15 11:33 PM
stars
i should be a nashville star check me out on utube broadcast yourself search bootheelbyllie i could win that show
bootheelbyllie
2 messages
03-07-15 11:31 PM
Did anyone see Melissa sing at the Olympics??
Cause I didn't.......maybe on YouTube?? I'll check.... http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/482d81c62
mindy23
2 messages
09-28-08 09:20 PM
Nashville Star 8/4
All by myself.....don't wanna watch....All by myself.....anymore.
bystander
7 messages
08-05-08 10:22 AM
Dirty Dancing? are you kidding me
Why in the world did Nashville Star choose "I've had the time of my life" for the finale. Why didn't they honor THE BEST COUNTRY MUSIC DUETS%
allisonmrn
1 messages
08-04-08 10:05 PM
Nashville Star 7/28
Down to the final 4, y'all! Woo Hoo! Can't say I could have pick these 4, but hey, it could have been worse. So
whimsey
9 messages
07-29-08 07:17 PM
Nashville Star 7/21
Another Monday, another sig pic chance to throw things at the TV while Coffey sings. Tonight is original song night, I think. Have at
whimsey
12 messages
07-22-08 03:28 PM
Nashville Star 7/14
I'll be on the road tonight, so if someone could pick up the thread and post, I'd appreciate it. Make it a fun filled, sigpic fr
whimsey
10 messages
07-21-08 08:07 AM
Nashville Star 7/7
Welcome to tonight's battle for the most desperate pop/country, hybrid wannabe of the season. Post your criticism of the sad country
whimsey
12 messages
07-08-08 06:22 PM
Nashville Star 6/30
Trying to keep up til Mindy's back. Join me for a funfilled evening of snark filled evaluations of the sorry participants of this season's Nashvil
whimsey
18 messages
07-07-08 08:54 AM
Are there more than 3 of us even watching this show???
I know the boards are usually slower during the summer, but I've seen that the "Mole" board is basically hopping, and I assume the "AGT"
mindy23
11 messages
07-01-08 07:05 AM
Nashville Star 6/23
Well, folks, join me to see which Nashville Star tradition will fall to the NBC gauntlet. Starts with Billy Ray says they're going to
whimsey
19 messages
06-24-08 10:05 AM
Any comments on the new contestants??
I honestly can't remember all their names this early in the game. But there were a few that stood out-good and not so good. The girly duet-friends w
mindy23
4 messages
06-17-08 03:22 PM
2008 Nashville star.
Have you guys read that Nashville Star startes June 9th I think and that coat tail rider Billy Ray Cyrus will host and it's gonna be on NBC this yea
leapingin
13 messages
06-09-08 08:44 PM
This is not a good sign.
According to the front page of the website, one of the acts that was deemed to be in the "Top 12" ended up getting axed before the show was tape
vince3
0 messages
06-09-08 04:05 PM
Who's going to win?
Any ideas? I really like Angela Hacker. She's got that smokey voice that I really like in a female singer, kinda Bonnie Rait, Melissa Ether
bystander
8 messages
05-20-07 05:48 PM
Angela Hacker
I am new to the forum.....I am wondering if anyone knows if Angela's song, "Sifting through the Ashes" will be on her CD coming out in April..
cap
1 messages
03-20-07 06:17 AM
Who was kicked off last night my dvr was not working???
w
rbarritt
1 messages
02-02-07 12:27 PM

1 | 2 | Archive (7)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •