The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New Years Eve"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sonny_Crockett 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-20-03, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sonny_Crockett Click to send private message to Sonny_Crockett Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New Years Eve"
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-03 AT 12:05 PM (EST)

Everyone is talking about Thanksgiving and Christmas, but I just can't get excited about those two holidays because..............

IM GOING TO VEGAS FOR NEW YEARS!!!!

Iv'e never been, and Im exited as a barrell full o monkeys !!! Has anyone ever been? Any " Hot spots " I should look for in particular? ...Share an experience youve had in Vegas?...

What are YOU doing for New Years?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New Years Eve Schnookie Palookie 11-20-03 1
 RE: New Years Eve pythonfan 11-20-03 2
 What happens in Vegas moonbaby 11-20-03 3
   RE: What happens in Vegas Sonny_Crockett 11-20-03 4
       RE: What happens in Vegas FarmBoy 11-20-03 8
 RE: New Years Eve Draco Malfoy 11-20-03 5
   RE: New Years Eve ginger 11-20-03 7
   RE: New Years Eve FarmBoy 11-20-03 9
       RE: New Years Eve Draco Malfoy 11-21-03 20
 RE: New Years Eve nailbone 11-20-03 6
 RE: New Years Eve FarmBoy 11-20-03 10
 RE: New Years Eve J Slice 11-20-03 11
 RE: New Years Eve smiley 11-20-03 12
   RE: New Years Eve Sunny_Bunny 11-20-03 13
       RE: New Years Eve smiley 11-21-03 21
   RE: New Years Eve FarmBoy 11-20-03 14
 RE: New Years Eve Sunny_Bunny 11-20-03 15
 RE: New Years Eve minitroll 11-20-03 16
 working tvgeek401 11-20-03 17
   RE: working Sonny_Crockett 11-20-03 18
 RE: New Years Eve woeisme1 11-20-03 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-20-03, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New Years Eve"
That is VERY exciting! I went to Las Vegas but that was so many years ago, every thing has now changed. There are peeps here that will come in and recommend some good stuff.

I'm hoping to get there in June next year *waves* to Sophie

*would love to go to a fancy celebration for New Years*

pythonfan 3348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-20-03, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pythonfan Click to send private message to pythonfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New Years Eve"
oooh, have fun!

What am *I* doing?

Well...probably the same as last year. Going to bed at 11 because it'll be midnight in New York.

3 young kids makes it hard to get "out" for New Years. One day though...

Is there another word for synonym? --George Carlin

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-03, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "What happens in Vegas"
stays in Vegas. Or so they say.

11-20-03, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sonny_Crockett Click to send private message to Sonny_Crockett Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What happens in Vegas"

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-20-03, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What happens in Vegas"

What's sherpadave doin' in your post?

Bovinated BR549- An Original Draco Masterpiece

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-03, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: New Years Eve"
DW and I will be on the beach in Corpus at midnight, celebrating 2 years since I proposed to her.

Yeah, I'm a sap. Bite me.
Start Weight:339 Last Weigh-in:294.5 Loss To Date:-44.5

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-03, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: New Years Eve"
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-03 AT 01:59 PM (EST)

Neath the most cynical exterior always lurks a rich warm gooey heart of sap. Which is a good thing.

I used to spend every New Year's Even with Sneetch, downing Martinelli's sparkling cider and watching some crapathon. She probably has far more intriguing plans this year.

Resolutions my friend Bruno, who lived to be in his 80s, used to recite every year:

1. Drink more. Try to drink at least one more martini daily.
2. Get a little less sleep.
3. Get a little less exercise.
4. Eat more red meats, fats and dairy products.

Worked for him!

Caustic and incredibly sentimental, rolled into one.

11-20-03, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FarmBoy Click to send private message to FarmBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: New Years Eve"
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-03 AT 02:15 PM (EST)

Hey Draco,

That's cool!!! and romantic!

(Hope yours goes better than mine did. We tried to do Galveston for New Year's in 2001- big snow storm blew in!)

Congrats on the 44.5!

Charter Member of the Tennessee 1000 Alliance

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-03, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: New Years Eve"
A snow storm in Galveston? Oy gevalt!

Hey, I *might* be Jewish.
Start Weight:339 Last Weigh-in:294.5 Loss To Date:-44.5

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-03, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: New Years Eve"
We stayed at the Golden Nugget downtown. As nice as the "fancy" places, but less expensive. But we went everywhere to gamble.

And if you're new to gambling, theres a place downtown, kinda run down but not bad, called the El Cortez. It's where they train the dealers, etc. and they're good about helping newbies learn to play the different games, and the etiquette and stuff.

New sigpic courtesy of the lovely and talented JSlice
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

11-20-03, 02:14 PM (EST)
10. "RE: New Years Eve"
Go see "O" by Cirque de Soliel. You will not be disappointed.

P.S. Don't sit right up front unless you're really brave.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-03, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: New Years Eve"
Undoubtedly, at Mr. Slice's house, playing Mario Party 5, Mario Kart DD, and Karaoke Revolution, somehow while sober...

Grr... Why am I dating a teatotaler?

Official OT lifeguard - Let's keep things PG-13, people.

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-20-03, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: New Years Eve"
I'll be sleeping!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*is leaving for Australia on New Years Day...thats a 24 hour plane flight people!*

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-03, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: New Years Eve"
I feel your pain Smiley, I endured (yes, that is the correct word) 15 hours to get to Japan. My advice is this. Party to your hearts content on New Years eve, drag onto the plane, down two tylenol pm's and sleep at least part of your flight.

here is praying you dont get beind some idiot who decided to bring their toddler on this long a flight

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-21-03, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: New Years Eve"
oh god no LOL....I get motion sickness...drinking and turbulance do NOT go together!

11-20-03, 03:34 PM (EST)
14. "RE: New Years Eve"
Home for the Holidays, Smiley?

Take a walk on the giant coat hanger for me! (Yes, that was the highlight of my trip.)

Bovinated BR549- An Original Draco Masterpiece Charter Member of the Tennessee 1000 Alliance

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-03, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: New Years Eve"
When I took my boys a couple of years ago, we stayed at the Las Vegas Hilton, a very nice hotel that is located off the main strip, but still close enough to get to it when you want too. It has two things going for it--a reasonable price, a water park directly across the street, and "Star Trek: The Experiance" a great little attraction that is fun if you are a Trek Fan, that has a museum you walk thru while cued up for the attraction, and a "promonade" mock up of DS9 where you can get all kinds of memorabelia etc. It's great fun.

When we go to meet Sophie, it will be Ra's first time in Vegas (living on the East Coast, he has always done Atlantic City) so we will be staying at the Luxor....for obvious reasons
There is a tre cool arcade there, and a brilliant night club called...RA. I dont normally stay on the strip itself, but it will be a fun change.

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-20-03, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: New Years Eve"
We'll be staying up late and partying by ourselves as usual. I don't want to have to worry about a designated driver.

I love Las Vegas, but we haven't been there in almost six years, so any information I could give you would be outdated.

Have a great time, it sounds like a lot of fun.

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-20-03, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "working"
i will be making pizzas for many hours on new years eve.
when you're sitting there, ringing in the new year, think of me and the rest of the fast food workers wasting their holidays so you can have a brighter day.
i also had to work on halloween. fortunately, the power was out for three hours, so it wasn't that bad. no power=no work.

*J Slice is my hero!*
eat at Papa John's.

11-20-03, 10:52 PM (EST)
18. "RE: working"
Look on the bright side, Joe Schmo used to deliver pizza's...and look what happened to him..

woeisme1 4081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-20-03, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: New Years Eve"
Irish pub with kick *ss rockin' band til almost midnight. Then a two block trek to the beach to watch fireworks over the ocean. They shoot them off a barge offshore.

Happy Hawaiian Thanksgiving (Turkey)
I was going to refuse to post to you but I realized that if I didn't tell you, how would you know I was ignoring you?--Pythonfan

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •