The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S19 Gufu Award: Week 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-16-09, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S19 Gufu Award: Week 4"
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-09 AT 09:53 AM (EST)

THE RULES; The Gufu Award was established for pointing out the dangdumbest game moves in Survivor. Each week you have a designated number of votes you may award for Contestant Gufus! Should you notice any gufus of dangdumbness for noncontestant stuff, these are Production Gufus, a separate category with its very own designated number of votes you may award. Should you wish to exceed your designated votes, these are Honorary Gufus.

This week you have two (2) Contestant Gufus, two (2) Production Gufus!

Erik, get out of the water!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 4 jbug 10-16-09 1
 RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 4 Prof_ Wagstaff 10-16-09 2
 RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 4 Max Headroom 10-16-09 3
   RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 4 fullofgrace2470 10-16-09 4
 RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 4 Bursar 10-16-09 5
 RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 4 more_cowbell 10-16-09 6
 RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 4 Belle Book 10-16-09 7
   RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 4 Gray Squirrel 10-17-09 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-09, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 4"
Liz: When you don't trust someone, and when you suspect he might have the HII, you don't confront him about it.
You're smart. Play the game!

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-16-09, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 4"
Production: For using the DSM IV as your casting guide for this season. "Hey, Coach Benji was so much fun..."

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-09, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 4"
Contestant #1: Foa Foa females, especially Natalie and Ashley, for their unbelievably weak performance at the IC. I doubt RusSwell and Laura would ever get tired while holding up nets completely devoid of coconuts.

Contestant #2: Liz, for confronting RussHell about the hidden idol after watching several tribemates get voted off for confronting RussHell.

Contestant #3: Galu, for making their dislike of Shambo so obvious. They'd better hope they lose an IC before the merge, or the Foa Foa post-merge voting bloc will gain one more vote.

agman's helping me survive

fullofgrace2470 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-16-09, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fullofgrace2470 Click to send private message to fullofgrace2470 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 4"
I doubt RusSwell
>and Laura would ever get
>tired while holding up nets
>completely devoid of coconuts.

This made me laugh so hard. It just struck me as really funny. Thanks for making my day!

Bursar 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-16-09, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bursar Click to send private message to Bursar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 4"
Production, for the lamest gross food challenge yet.

Special viewer GUFU awarded to myself for continuing to tune in to this dreck of a season.

more_cowbell 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-16-09, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail more_cowbell Click to send private message to more_cowbell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 4"
Contestant #1: Russell S., for sending Shambo off to Foa Foa (or rather, Foa, since they've lost half their members now) as "punishment" for losing the chicken. He couldn't have made her social outcast status clearer if he'd given her a hertz doughnut and a swirly. If Shambo makes it past the merge, she's almost certain to flip.

So, when will Russell be punishing himself for not choosing the tarp?

Contestant #2: RussHolio, when confronted by Liz about the HII.

ARE YOU THREATENING ME?

Way to play it cool, Mastermind. By losing your temper, getting defensive and red-faced, and telling your alliance member she's "walking on thin ice", you're all but admitting you have the HII.

But that's assuming Liz is smart enough to heed the red flag. I'm halfway tempted to award this Gufu to her for confronting RussHell in the first place.

Production #1: The Sea Bass-o-matic. Come on, Jeff, don't churn everything up in milk and give the contestants forever and a day to finish it. That removes a lot of the gross-out factor. Make them down the whole octopus tentacle, suckers and all, and give the point to whoever polishes it off first.

Production #2: Why were John, Dave, and Russell H. the nominees for Sprint Players of the Week? Did John even open his mouth? Did Dave do anything besides get into a passive-aggressive spat with Russell S. and "downplay his awesomeness"?

Honorary "Unable To See Things Higher Than Six Inches Off The Ground" Gufu: Erik, for getting blindsided first by a clothesline, and then by an incoming wave. (Good news, Erik: The ocean is FULL of waves!)

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-16-09, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 4"
Contestant Gufu #1: Galu, for making Shambo's outcast status all too obvious. If she makes it to the merge, she has every reason to jump ship.

Contestant Gufu #2: Liz & RussHell. Liz gets it for confronting RussHell on hiding the HII; RussHell gets it for his reaction. Bad move, both of you.

Gray Squirrel 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-17-09, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gray%20Squirrel Click to send private message to Gray%20Squirrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S19 Gufu Award: Week 4"
Contestant Gufu: Shambo, for revealing the clues to the HII to the whole 'Fool Fool' Tribe. Can't she see the handwriting on the wall. She just doesn't fit in with her Galu Tribe & they obviously don't care for her much either. She will probably be the next to go if/when the Galu's go back to TC. So, right now, she probably needs to find the HII more than anybody else, especially if she has hopes of advancing any further in the game.

Production Gufu: Now I don't know if this was a coincidence, or somebody in the editing room had a really vivid sense of humor, but the connotation was pretty obvious. Right after Shambo stuck her head up her @**, & read the HII clues out loud to the 'Fool Fool' Tribe, the very next scene showed her bending over & sticking her head up into the old tree stump. It is an image that will probably haunt me for many seasons to come.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •