The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"disgusting, absolutely disgusting"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

dukiecat 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-17-06, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"disgusting, absolutely disgusting"
Jerry Rice is great, almost on a par with THE man, Joe Montana. But Dancing-With is disgusting, absolutely disgusting. First we had Master P p-ing all over the show with his complete contempt for it but being kept on by his voters, then this final travesty. If the show next season does not emphasize every week that you should vote for someone you think is the best, then I will stick with So You Think You Can Dance. And in the meantime I will be sure to express my disgust to all my TV-watching friends. It is terrible that the disgusting voters did nothing the disgusting show did not ask for: "vote for X if you want them to stay on the show".

dukie cat

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: disgusting, absolutely disgusti... dansa1 02-17-06 1
 Locking - duplicate topic Bebo 02-18-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dansa1 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-17-06, 11:20 PM (EST)
1. "RE: disgusting, absolutely disgusting"
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-06 AT 11:21 PM (EST)

I agree, dukie cat. I was ready to throw something at the tv when Jerry stayed and Lisa was voted off. Even Stacey looked downtrodden after Lisa was forced to dance her last dance.

This potentially excellent show is turning into more of a political campaign than a dance competition. The screaming "Jerries" just reinforced that the show is reduced to a Jerry Springer travesty. Why the heck can you vote 7 times, anyway? And as someone on another thread indicated, people were stopped at the first phone call, anyway. Even more pathetic is that the dancers not only have to dance their guts out in practice sessions, but have to beg the audience to vote for them. Absolutely horrible!

The dancing has been incredible, the judges' opinions may conflict a bit, but on the whole, have the expertise to back up their scores..not the tv audience!

All in all, what the heck does a popularity contest, applause from niche venues, such as the football world for Jerry, or soap opera fans for Lisa, have ANYTHING TO DO WITH EXCELLENT DANCING? Hey, why don't we all vote for Olympic athletes while we are at it? We can vote 7 times and for different people...even for the speed skaters.

This seemingly democratic voting process is truly twisted!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-18-06, 00:52 AM (EST)
2. "Locking - duplicate topic"
Please join the existing discussion here:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID87/119.shtml

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •