The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who do you think will win??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Smiley11 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-07-05, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who do you think will win??"
So who do you think will win and also who do you want to win?

I want Carrie to win and I think she has a good shot at winning too! I think it will be her or Bo which I'm not to happy about Bo because I don't like his voice.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Constantine robyn12 04-07-05 1
   RE: Constantine seahorse 04-08-05 5
 RE: Who do you think will win?? geekboy 04-07-05 2
 The rockers seahorse 04-07-05 3
 RE: Who do you think will win?? uberspoon 04-08-05 4
   RE: Who do you think will win?? browneyedgirl918 04-08-05 6
   RE: Who do you think will win?? TeamJoisey 04-09-05 7
   RE: Who do you think will win?? PhoenixMons 04-15-05 15
       RE: Who do you think will win?? tamarama 04-15-05 16
 RE: Who do you think will win?? TARugh 04-09-05 8
   RE: Who do you think will win?? zazzy 04-09-05 9
 RE: Who do you think will win?? callalilly3000 04-09-05 10
 RE: Who do you think will win?? mom2fivemonkees 04-09-05 11
   RE: Who do you think will win?? consise10 04-13-05 12
 RE: Who do you think will win?? nailbone 04-13-05 13
   RE: Who do you think will win?? eastgirl80 04-15-05 14
 RE: Who do you think will win?? HeyItsBryan 04-15-05 17
 RE: Who do you think will win?? strid333 04-16-05 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

robyn12 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-07-05, 08:19 PM (EST)
1. "Constantine"
I think the bottom three will be Bo, Carrie, and Constantine. When Bo goes third, Constantine will get his votes and beat Carrie.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-08-05, 09:10 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Constantine"
You have a good point Bo and Constantine have a similar base, so when one gets voted out, the other will pick up many of his pickers

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-07-05, 08:27 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Who do you think will win??"
I _WANT_ Bo to win

At this point in the game...I _THINK_ Constantine will win.

geekboy

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-05, 10:27 PM (EST)
3. "The rockers"
I don't think Carrie has the fan base to win. The rockers have to be the favorites at present.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

uberspoon 173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-08-05, 08:25 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Who do you think will win??"
I firmly believe that Carrie will be the next winner of American Idol...and Simon's slobbering all over her isn't why. I'm not really a Carrie fan, although I don't dislike her at all, but I'm thinking her fanbase is quite large.

This week's edition of Entertainment Weekly reports that immediately following Carrie's performance of Heart's Alone, the original version of the song jumped to number 25 on itunes. That is a strong indicator of how much people are taking notice of her.

I think Bo will get Tamyra'ed, with a shock boot around 4th place or so...and Constantine *shudder* will be Carrie's F2 competition.

browneyedgirl918 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-08-05, 09:13 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Who do you think will win??"
I think Carrie will win based on all the hype she's getting. But she really struggles with her stage presence. I think Bo should win based on the fact that he has an awesome voice and is different from anyone to have won in the past. Constantine will definitely be a spoiler, but he just doesn't have the voice that Carrie and Bo do, he gets by on fluttering his eyelashes and winking at the camera. Bo has both the vocal talent and the ability to perform. But it's just my opinion

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-09-05, 00:20 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Who do you think will win??"
I agree with this.

Bo's got a surprise goodbye in his future.

Carrie will be there at the end.

Her competition will either be Nadia or Constantine.

I think Carrie will win.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-15-05, 02:04 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Who do you think will win??"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-05 AT 02:04 PM (EST)

This week's edition of Entertainment Weekly reports that immediately following Carrie's performance of Heart's Alone, the original version of the song jumped to number 25 on itunes. That is a strong indicator of how much people are taking notice of her

Well, I happen to think that has little to do with people loving Carrie and/or her performance of the song and a lot to do with the fact that they'd forgotten about the song until she sang it. I know I am one of those people! I LOVE that song and I had completely forgotten about it until Carrie sang it. I even commented about this in another thread saying that I wasn't sure if that performance was memorable to me because of Carrie doing a great job or because I just love the song and would have probably never thought of the song had she not chosen it that night.

I'm not a Carrie fan (don't hate her, but she's soooooooooo lifeless on stage) but she'll probably at least be top 3.

It'll probably come down to Bo, Carrie, and Constantine (from the looks of it), though Vonzell and/or Anwar both have real shots at the final 2/3 as well (I doubt either of them will win though).

I think Constantine will win if he can keep proving that he's the only one who knows how to pick songs that are ability-appropriate. I have never really been a fan of his, but he's surprised me in the last 3 or 4 weeks. I'm very underwhelmed overall at this point though. I think this is the first season where I haven't been able to find a 'replacement' favorite who I can really be happy about after my initial favorite left. This may be the most talented group, but they are really very boring.

I think Constantine's been gaining fans since other people's favorites have been voted off. When Nikko was voted off, I thought I'd support Bo because he had been my second favorite. But he's been very mediocre lately whereas Constantine has been in the top 3 for the past 3 weeks (for me). I know my best friend was a Nikko/Nadia fan and she's now planning to vote for Constantine, too - I doubt we're the only ones.

Got blog?

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-15-05, 03:10 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Who do you think will win??"
>>has little to do with people loving Carrie and/or her performance of the song and a lot to do with the fact that they'd forgotten about the song until she sang it.<<

Yep, yep, yep. For example, I just picked up a Hall & Oates CD because I remembered how much I really like their stuff...but it was NOT because I particularly liked Scott or Anthony's performances.

TARugh 159 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-09-05, 00:52 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Who do you think will win??"
Nadia suffers from a wishy washy fan base. It seems that she would pick up Vonzell's fan base though when V is deemed unidol, so this remains to be seen.

Should Bo or Constantine go, you can count on the other pretty much doubling in votes (should they be equal in fan base.) Neither have achieved bottom three honours yet, so neither are in danger of being voted off "Ford County, Coca-Cola Island." Considering lack of bottom threeness for these modern day Michael Boltons, they both have a high vote count. One of these two will be top 3, if not both. Bo seems to be favoured over Constantine.

Considering that we have lost a score of female idolers in the final 12 (exception being the Karaoke King Nicco Suave) I'm willing to wager a 6 pack of Corona, 2 Turkish Lira's and a blueberry velcro thumbtack sandwich that Carrie picked up all or most of their votes.

Bo, Constantine, and Carrie have been the only contestants that have not recieved Bottom Three honours. The only item left to figure out is the distribution of votes when these folks eventually get told to sing their eulogy: Ukrainian Clay, Stevie Wonder with Sight, Tina Turner, Queen Solomon, and Private Pile from Full Metal Jacket.

Hypothesis: Bo and Carrie in the final 2.

Mmmm...a Blueberry Velcro Thumbtack Sandwich

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-09-05, 01:04 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Who do you think will win??"
I agree that Bo and Carrie look destined for the final two and Constantine is playing hard to be top 3.

I think Bo will win--he will have a chance to pick his best songs toward the end and when he is "on", he is good-- very, very good, American Idol good . He has "it" more than any of the previous contestants in any AI so far.

It could turn into a Ruben/Clay final two where everyone is watching to see who between Bo and Carrie really will sell the most after the show ends.

callalilly3000 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-09-05, 06:17 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Who do you think will win??"

It would be a marketing dream to have Bo and Constintine, battle it out at the finals. Just think, the two so-called rockers going head to head to see who will be the next American Idol.

For reasons I won't disclose. I don't think Carrie will win, I do believe that it will be a male performer this season.

Slice and Dice Shop 2004

mom2fivemonkees 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-09-05, 09:48 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Who do you think will win??"
Hmmmmmmmm - of course they all have their own fan base, otherwise people like Anthony and Scott wouldn't still be here - I truly think Nadia and Vonzell are awesome - Bo is cool too - I'm not a Constantine fan but a lot of the young girls do like him - Carrie is very attractive and sings well, but she doesn't have the "Idol" stage presence - I'd love to see Nadie or Vonzell be the next Idol - whoever I forgot to mention, I suppose they aren't in my mind at all -

consise10 399 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-13-05, 07:16 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Who do you think will win??"
Carrie Underwood vs Constantine Maroulis.

Time will only tell..

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-05, 10:02 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Who do you think will win??"
I think the final 3 will be Vonzell, Carrie, and Constantine, with Carrie winning.

I *prefer* Bo, but I think he's coasting right now, and not doing a good job of picking songs, and it's may cost him. But regardless, whatever he puts out after this competition, I'm buyin'.

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

eastgirl80 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-15-05, 11:35 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Who do you think will win??"
I really hope its Bo. He is awesome to watch on stage. I like his voice.

I like Carrie, but shes boring to watch and really doesnt have a lot of rhythm.

HeyItsBryan 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-15-05, 07:26 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Who do you think will win??"
Personally, I never got why Simon said Carrie would sell more than any Idol ever if she won. She's hot and can sing well--congratulations Carrie, you're just like 90% of the country arena. I'd be willing to place bets now that she would be the most forgettable winner in the show's history. She's not different enough and has zero personality. Plus, she's the arguable favorite, so it would be an anti-climactic ending if she went all the way.

A Bo/Con face-off would be freakin' incredible. I am also happy to see Vonzell doing so well.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-16-05, 02:57 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Who do you think will win??"
I think it'll be Anwar vs. Constatine. The girls are getting picked off (and they don't necessarily have to be bad), and we can't have two rockers against each other (remember last year's shocking Diva 3 bottom 3). Anwar and Constatine are both good and both had their stories played from the beginning in the various city auditions.

But then again, American Idol is much worse to predict than Canadian Idol. If it were Canadian Idol, I would be able to tell you with more certainty.

Three is the perfect number.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •