The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Enough is enough...r u wit me?! The last straw."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Luv2sing 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-14-05, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Enough is enough...r u wit me?! The last straw."
OK, 1st off...America is supposed to be voting for the TOTAL PACKAGE! This is a singing competition first and foremost though. Please tell me why Jessica, Nikko and Nadia were voted off B4 Anthony and Scott, who didn't deserve to be in the top 12. Nadia has made some really bad song choices. I really liked her better before the top 12 started. J, N, and N have more talent in their thumbs that A and S put together. Ridiculous! But when Bo found himself in the bottom 3 this week, I said, "You've got to be joking."

I have studied music since the age of 7. That's 33 years now. Here's how I see it...in no particular order.

Bo...very refreshing talent..different than anyone before and cute but please condition and cut your hair, even if a little. Whoever said Guns and Roses would be good for him...I have to agree with that.

Carrie...she's got a nice voice when she sings country. When she tried to rock out...not pretty. She's definitely no Kelly Clarkson and her voice is not as good. I don't like her demeanor either.

Constantine...At first, he was driving me nuts (not in a good way). He wasn't showing as much promise as Bo but the last two weeks, he's changed my mind in the talent department. He HAS TO STOP THAT CHEESY crap he is pulling with the camera. It's maddening and sickening at the same time. GROSS! I don't think he's all that cute either.

Vonzell...has really come out of the shute the last 3 weeks. She's very cute, very stylish and has a great voice. I have rarely heard her hit a bad note. She has star potential for sure.

Anwar...he's a personal fave of mine because he is the most technically correct singer in the bunch (I said that before Randy did). He's also got star potential but is a little bit to reserved and shy. He needs to come out of his shell a little more. I have been rooting for him since it all started. I would also like to see him cut his hair and short. No FRO. Dreads need to go.

Scott...good Lord when is the man going to GO!!! He cannot stay in tune. To me, that should be the first indicator that someone cannot handle fame. Idol = Fame. You have to be a dynamic personality...he's not. He's not got the cuddly persona that Ruben has. He is just not doing it for me at all.

Anthony...another one that needs to hit the road. He has been in tune one week (this past Tuesday). He doesn't support his notes, so he doesn't get enough volume on low notes. Yes, he's on the cute side but when have you seen a winner of Idol be JUST CUTE and not be able to sing. It's ridiculous. I have to agree with Simon on this one but I don't think he's good enough for a cruise ship. He has more lives than a cat.

I can't believe that America continues to go this way. They need to clean the cerumen (WAX) outta their ears and start listening!!!

Just my 2 cents

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Enough is enough...r u wit me?!... wgordono1o 04-14-05 1
 RE: Enough is enough...r u wit me?!... geekboy 04-14-05 2
   RE: Enough is enough...r u wit me?!... theking0075 04-15-05 4
   An original Prank TARugh 04-16-05 7
 Moving Bebo 04-15-05 3
 RE: Enough is enough...r u wit me?!... lovwigglesworth 04-15-05 5
   RE: Enough is enough...r u wit me?!... seahorse 04-15-05 6
       RE: Enough is enough...r u wit me?!... TARugh 04-16-05 8
 RE: Enough is enough...r u wit me?!... strid333 04-16-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

wgordono1o 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-14-05, 08:06 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Enough is enough...r u wit me?! The last straw."
Horray for u. I agree completely with your evaluations. I was the
one pushing for Bo to sing one of GnR' hits. I also think REBEL YELL or WHITE WEDDING fits too.

Carrie will win if Bo sings country. She is better than him in the kind of music.

He must rock to win!!!!!!!

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-14-05, 08:56 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Enough is enough...r u wit me?! The last straw."
My $0.02 as a collection of thoughts, in no particular order...

1) A large percentage of America is stupid
2) A large percentage of the voters are teenagers power-text-messaging for Anthony
3) I think a good bunch of people vote for Scott just to feel like their pulling an incredibly original prank...
4) The fact that Nadia had a progressive sense of song selection and chose fresh songs was way above a lot of people's heads, those who like to hear "I wanna dance with somebody" every damn season
5) a lot of people pick their least favorite based on a single week's competition, as opposed to how they perform season long in terms of consistency, showmanship, etc.

geekboy

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-15-05, 12:20 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Enough is enough...r u wit me?! The last straw."

>3) I think a good bunch
>of people vote for Scott
>just to feel like their
>pulling an incredibly original prank...

I know several people voting for Scott because they feel like he's the underdog, and everyone loves the underdog (except for when they are playing against YOUR TEAM!)

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

TARugh 159 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-16-05, 00:31 AM (EST)
7. "An original Prank"
Wow - you may have nailed something there. What if some frat house at University of South Central Arkansas at Pig Loins has set up some sort of device they made the Lambda Lambda Lamda nerds invent that would allow them to place millions of votes and eventually have screwed Scott's career for pure fun?

Foreshadow: Scott wins due to overwhelming votes due to the Alpha's at USCAPL voting him in with their new device. Scott records and issues out a new album, and it sells to only 8 people. (And the best track is actually an intro track, the chomping sounds of Scott tearing into a bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken.)

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-15-05, 09:14 AM (EST)
3. "Moving"
...to General Discussion since this is not about an individual contestant or judge.

lovwigglesworth 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-15-05, 01:52 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Enough is enough...r u wit me?! The last straw."
You're preaching to the choir here on this board.
It seems to be the concencus here for weeks that Scott and Anthony are not up to the level of the others in the conpetition. But let us not forget Justin Guarini or Jasmine (forgot last name), the most talented don't always make it to the final four or so.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-15-05, 08:37 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Enough is enough...r u wit me?! The last straw."
Don't be surprised if either Scott or Anthony make the top 4 or 5

Handcrafted by RollDdice

TARugh 159 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-16-05, 08:34 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Enough is enough...r u wit me?! The last straw."
That seems to be the direction things are headed. Which leaves me with this question: If Scott makes the final 3, is it still considered the Final 6?

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-16-05, 02:45 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Enough is enough...r u wit me?! The last straw."
These are very good, and valid points. I'm agreeing with you almost completely.

Three is the perfect number.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •