The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"cheerleaders are taking over tv"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

crazydelicious 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-28-06, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"cheerleaders are taking over tv"
I was just wondering the other day what type of reality show hasn’t been done yet. Then I found out: cheerleaders! I guess there is a new reality show called Cheeleader Nation that is coming out soon. I think it will actually be cool to watch cuz I was never a cheerleader and I wanna see what all the fuss is about. I liked that movie bring it on and I think it will have that kind of juicy drama, plus more!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: cheerleaders are taking over tv silentJ 03-01-06 1
   RE: cheerleaders are taking over tv CantStandToLook 03-01-06 2
   RE: cheerleaders are taking over tv crazydelicious 03-11-06 5
 RE: cheerleaders are taking over tv CantStandToLook 03-01-06 3
 RE: cheerleaders are taking over tv celinedion1 03-04-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

silentJ 336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-01-06, 00:50 AM (EST)
1. "RE: cheerleaders are taking over tv"
NO, there not. I freelanced for the company producing this show. It's garbage. I don't think I ever not watched a show I worked on, but this one I'm going to be sure to miss. They were all stuck up prima donnas that thought this was a launch pad to celebrity. I can't see anyone other than cheerleaders watching this show

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-01-06, 06:12 PM (EST)
2. "RE: cheerleaders are taking over tv"
but do they at least wear really short skirts

I thought bring it on was cool as a movie but I couldn't see myself watching a cheerleading reality anything unless there were lots of T&A. I can so definitely see them being a bunch of prima donnas.

Bob: giving sigs to the shroom loving undeserving since forever!

crazydelicious 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-11-06, 01:30 PM (EST)
5. "RE: cheerleaders are taking over tv"
It sucks that you had to deal with a bunch of stuck up girls when making the show. But I really don’t think that argument would deter people from watching it. Ive noticed that the people who watch reality tv love the drama and conflicts that go on when you put a bunch of different kinds of people together. The inside look at the relationships and conflicts that arise from them, is the entertainment value in this type of reality tv show. I know that when it premieres on march 12th there will be tons of people other than cheerleaders who will be watching just to see the drama, cuz that’s how people are….

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-01-06, 06:13 PM (EST)
3. "RE: cheerleaders are taking over tv"
good to see you stuck around CD, I know we gave you a hard time somewhat over on OT.

if people watch this show..it will probably be for the catfights more than anything. And us guys would probably just watch for the T&A.

celinedion1 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-04-06, 07:39 AM (EST)
4. "RE: cheerleaders are taking over tv"
Seeing the previews for this show reminded me of that one reality show called Sports Kids Moms and Dads.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •