The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Could Ethan quit as well?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-11-04, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Could Ethan quit as well?"
This is way early in the process, but here is the theory.

Let's assume there is a merge next week first of all. We don't have any challenge photos in the previews which is always a hint that we are switching to indivdual immunities. Secondly, we have ambassadors which means merge.

Of course there is alwasy the possibilty of fake merge, but that was probably the dumbest thing Burnett ever did and I doubt he'll be that stupid again.

So, we have a merge. We also don't have Colby. So, who is the biggest physical threat on MogoMogo and therefore the likely boot....Ethan of course.

So, Ethan goes into the merge knowing he has the target on his back. He also knows that he already carries the biggest target as the lone former winner remaining. Plus, he now knows that he has no alliance and even good pal Lex isn't gonna save him this time around.

Now, to top it off he has to deal with Rob and his status as top dog in the dominant alliance. Now, lets assume that Rob starts his "outing" of Ethan this episode....and what if the teasing gets so bad that Ethan, already dealing with the pressure of being next to go anyway and now having to deal with a hostile living environment, says the heck with it, has his little hissy fit about how "people aren't playing with class" and "there's no chance as a former winner" and "you think certain people are your friends" and "blah blah blah"

...and then rather than dealing with it any longer he goes and throws in his torch.

...or, more likely, he just gets voted off in a regular pagong vote with no drama...but where's the fun in that?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Could Ethan quit as well?   shakes the clown     03-11-04       
   RE: Could Ethan quit as well?   Wheezy     03-11-04     1  
   Please, no more!!!   tribephyl     03-11-04     2  
   sounds plausible   TeamJoisey     03-11-04     3  
     RE: sounds plausible   flower     03-11-04     5  
     duh! Stupid me   shakes the clown     03-11-04     6  
         RE: duh! Stupid me   TeamJoisey     03-11-04     7  
         Crisis not necessarily a quit   Round Robin     03-12-04     9  
             RE: Crisis not necessarily a quit   TeamJoisey     03-12-04     11  
     RE: sounds plausible   strid333     03-12-04     14  
         RE: sounds plausible   TeamJoisey     03-12-04     16  
   RE: Could Ethan quit as well?   Jims02     03-11-04     4  
   RE: Could Ethan quit as well?   Dapper     03-11-04     8  
     yawn   shakes the clown     03-12-04     12  
         RE: yawn   raidersfantom     03-12-04     28  
             RE: yawn   sorgee     03-13-04     40  
   RE: Could Ethan quit as well?   fletcherdt     03-12-04     10  
   the one problem I'm having.   shakes the clown     03-12-04     13  
     It still works   TeamJoisey     03-12-04     15  
     RE: the one problem I'm having.   cowboyroo     03-12-04     17  
         RE: the one problem I'm having.   Desert Trip     03-12-04     18  
             RE: the one problem I'm having.   EMT135     03-12-04     19  
     RE: the one problem I'm having.   PepeLePew13     03-12-04     20  
         CBS News   CantStandToLook     03-12-04     21  
         RE: the one problem I'm having.   love2smile     03-12-04     22  
             RE: the one problem I'm having.   Pensha26     03-12-04     23  
                 RE: the one problem I'm having.   Godd3ss     03-12-04     25  
             RE: the one problem I'm having.   Bebo     03-12-04     24  
                 RE: the one problem I'm having.   Devious Weasel     03-12-04     30  
                 RE: the one problem I'm having.   love2smile     03-12-04     33  
   RE: Could Ethan quit as well?   mmm_link     03-12-04     26  
     RE: Could Ethan quit as well?   Flowerpower     03-12-04     27  
         RE: Could Ethan quit as well?   raidersfantom     03-12-04     29  
             RE: Survivor Crisis   GalaxyGirl     03-12-04     31  
   RE: Could Ethan quit as well?   Brownroach     03-12-04     32  
     RE: Could Ethan quit as well?   Round Robin     03-12-04     34  
         RE: Could Ethan quit as well?   thetick     03-13-04     35  
     RE: Could Ethan quit as well?   tinybubs     03-13-04     37  
   Maybe Ethan Quits the tribe.   JonBGone     03-13-04     36  
     RE: Maybe Ethan Quits the tribe.   ADKer     03-13-04     38  
   RE: Could Ethan quit as well?   ValleyGirl     03-13-04     39  
   the sad sad fate of mogo mogo   badger     03-14-04     41  
     RE: the sad sad fate of mogo mogo   Dregar     03-15-04     42  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •