The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sanjana & Maroonclown"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Maroonclown 5829 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-26-07, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sanjana & Maroonclown"
Sanjana and I spent some real quality time in the back garden but unfortunately "someone" deleted the pics from my camera *coughDHcough*.

So the Banan and I got together for some serious BBQing.

Then Mercedes had to get in on the action.

We discovered that Sanjana was a bit of a gardener, much to our surprise

Sanjana and Maroonclown have some quiet time with Seinfeld

but . . .Sanjana started to outdo his welcome. We had to find a place for him to crash. And this is #598 reason why we don't have children

And nightey night

Eventually DH couldn't take the house company anymore

So I had to find him another place to hang

Bullzeye and Sanjana got pretty close over lunch

And now Sanjana is bunking with Byoffer and looking forward to a weekend cottage visit in Northern Ontario.

Bye bye Sanjana. We'll miss you.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown mysticwolf 07-26-07 1
   RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown bullzeye 07-27-07 16
       RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown geg6 07-27-07 19
           RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown bullzeye 07-27-07 20
 RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown LookeeLoo 07-26-07 2
   RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown Maroonclown 07-26-07 4
 RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown Seana 07-26-07 3
 RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown Puffy 07-26-07 5
   RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown Maroonclown 07-26-07 6
       Freudian slip? Capn2patch 07-27-07 24
   RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown arkiegrl 07-26-07 7
       RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown Maroonclown 07-26-07 8
 RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown skye 07-26-07 9
   RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown Max Headroom 07-27-07 11
   RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown byoffer 07-27-07 12
       RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown PepeLePew13 07-27-07 14
 RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown qwertypie 07-27-07 10
 RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown weltek 07-27-07 13
 RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown brvnkrz 07-27-07 15
 RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown geg6 07-27-07 17
   RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown Maroonclown 07-27-07 18
       RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown bullzeye 07-27-07 22
 RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown CantStandToLook 07-27-07 21
 RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown SilverStar 07-27-07 23
   RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown bullzeye 07-27-07 27
 RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown ginger 07-27-07 25
 RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown AugustGirl 07-27-07 26
 RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown CouchTater 07-28-07 28
 RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown CTgirl 07-29-07 29
 RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown jbug 07-30-07 30
 RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown maroonclowns mom 07-30-07 31
 RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown Breezy 07-30-07 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-07, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown"
What great pics! Sounds like you had a wonderful time until dh's temper got the best of him. We've already had one kidnapping, we don't need a murder, too. Bad DH! (What? Did Sanjana smell like Lush?)

By looks wonderful, as always. That's bullzy??? *swoon*

Hope Sanjana likes his stay with By. I just know he's gonna fall in love with his DW and the kidlets. We did. And, we only met one kidlet.

Shar's summer
blogging's scary

bullzeye 5030 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-07, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown"
It's official. You? Are my favorite today.

Snidget's to blame!

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-07, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown"
I'm with the Wolf. Any chance we could get some video of you dancing just like your siggy?

I'd watch that.

"Let them call me rebel and welcome, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of devils, were I to make a whore of my soul by swearing allegiance to one whose character is that of a sottish, stupid, stubborn, worthless, brutish man. I conceive likewise a horrid idea in receiving mercy from a being, who at the last day shall be shrieking to the rocks and mountains to cover him, and fleeing with terror from the orphan, the widow, and the slain of America." Thomas Paine

07-27-07, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown"
LOL! One of these days I will tell you about a part time job I had while in University. Not today though.

Snidget's to blame!

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-26-07, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown"
Wonderful pics MC! Just what is that on the barbie, hmmmm?

Thanks for sharing!

07-26-07, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown"
Stuffed zuchini and baby back ribs

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-07, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown"
Yay! Nanner pics!

I can't wait to meet him and everyone else. Eee!

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-07, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown"
Great pictures! You have a beautiful cat. I'm intrigued by your knees spread apart with Sanjana in between them. I like looking at all the signatures on Sanjana.

07-26-07, 10:22 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown"
Well Puffy, you should have seen the picture of me deflating him shortly after that shot was taken. It was somewhat obscene. I was waiting for someone to make a comment about the banana twixt the legs.

But hoestly, he was as comfy as a body pillow

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-27-07, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Capn2patch Click to send private message to Capn2patch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Freudian slip?"
But hoestly, he was as comfy as a body pillow

Nice pics clown ;) good to see you again.

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-07, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown"
*snort*
Leave it to Puffy to catch that one!

It's a banana! It's a blog! It's a Banana Blog!

07-26-07, 10:53 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown"
Awesome. I miss him already *sniff*

skye 2261 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-26-07, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skye Click to send private message to skye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown"
Someone has a cottage in Northern Ontario?

Can I come to visit?

"I don't think witchcraft is a religion." G.W. Bush

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-07, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown"
Yeah, byoffer was kind enough to come back early from the cottage for our TO peep meet a few weeks ago. He claims they go every weekend. Sounds like fun to me too!

Great pics.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-07, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown"
North is relative. From Toronto it is north. But only about as far north as Orillia (and a little east). I suspect you and Lightsy would claim that as Southern Ontario.

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-07, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown"
Yeah, someone opined to me that Northern Ontario starts at Webers' orange bridge on Highway 11...

Speaking of Orillia... 48 hours before I go up there to the cottage on Couchiching for a whole week!

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-07, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown"
Awesome pics!
I can't wait til Sanjana heads out west.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-07, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown"
LAST EDITED ON 07-27-07 AT 09:31 AM (EST)

Stuffed zuchinni, that's what I need to make! I have five of them at home right now. I'm eating a chopped one with teriyaki and honey for lunch today.

Anywhoooo, love the pics! Your cat is beautiful, as are the flowers.

ETA: Nice to see a pic of Bullzeye! And ya know, whoever that other guy is.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-07, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown"
Cool pics. Glad ya'll had fun.

Syren did me again

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-07, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown"
Nice pix, MC!

You know, it kinda freaks me out every time I see a pic of you here. You could be the twin sister of my friend, Phyllis. It's really crazy how much you two resemble each other.

{{hugs}} to you (since Phyllis always hugs me, I thought I should play it forward).

"Let them call me rebel and welcome, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of devils, were I to make a whore of my soul by swearing allegiance to one whose character is that of a sottish, stupid, stubborn, worthless, brutish man. I conceive likewise a horrid idea in receiving mercy from a being, who at the last day shall be shrieking to the rocks and mountains to cover him, and fleeing with terror from the orphan, the widow, and the slain of America." Thomas Paine

07-27-07, 01:40 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown"
Right back atcha geg.

If I had a dime for all my doppelgangers out there I'd be one rich b!tch.

07-27-07, 02:36 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown"
I'd be one rich b!tch.

Instead of the poor b!tch you are today?

Snidget's to blame!

Sorry - you put it our there, I had to take it. You know I luv ya.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-07, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown"
Looks like Sanjaya is having a grand ole time up there. Did ya'll take him for some Tim Hortons yet? That is the big thing up there right?

Yes it's him, and he says hi!

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-07, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown"
Yay! That's one hot group of peeps.

Why does it not surprise me that Bullzy wanted to cuddle up with a huge banana? *giggle*

Drinkin' with Ahkie!

07-27-07, 06:43 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown"
Trust you to reference my "huge banana envy".

Snidget's to blame!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-07, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown"
I lvoe bananapix. Mercedes is gorgeous, as are the rest of you!

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-07, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown"
Banana pics always make me smile. Looks like a fun time with a good lookin' group.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

CouchTater 1046 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-07, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown"
These pics totally crack me up! You guys have the best sense of humor. I'm glad I'm not the only one whose mind went to a really clean place when I saw the pick of Sanjaya and you getting cozy on the couch. *snort*

Lucky Banana getting to meet all these peeps all over. I'm jealous!

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-07, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown"
I love seeing banana pics and reading banana stories! And you are the lucky one to have such nice and cute "axe murderers" to have peep meets with!

At the beach with Sharnina

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-07, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown"
Great pics. That looked a little close to the grill for my comfort! But with you watching over him, he was sure to be able to handle the job safely.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-07, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown"
LAST EDITED ON 07-30-07 AT 11:00 AM (EST)

That "someone of yours" has a great habit of making things "gone". Like deleting pics and pruning plants too soon. Great pics.

syren siggy

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-07, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Sanjana & Maroonclown"
Looks like everyone had fun!

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •