The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bruiser checks in"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-21-05, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bruiser checks in"
Dearest Nookie:

I miss you so much and you're a great girl and everything but with all due respect…WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING! Northern Quebec and Northern Ontario in February? I mean Coco and lights were lovely hostesses but they live in the armpits of Ontario and Quebec! I’m a banana fercryingoutloud! Couldn’t you have scheduled my visit in let’s say, August? Oh well, enough whining. Let me tell you about my visit.

Being the good banana that I am I arrived at the light house on Valentine’s Day bearing gifts. Lights was putty in my hands when I showed up with flowers and Southern Comfort. We had a drink and got to know each other.

She introduced me to mr lights and their furry child, Holly Marie. Holly Marie didn’t seem to like me all that much and if you ask me, I’d stick her on the end of a broom handle and make a Swiffer out of her.

The first couple days of my visit I had to stay home alone with the swiffer. Thankfully it’s all bark and no bite. One day I got to go to work with lights. She let me play on OT and fed me Cheese Nips. What more could a banana ask for (well except maybe for some tropical temperatures)? While I was there I met a truck driver from Arizona. I tried to talk him into letting me hitch a ride south with him but he didn’t think that he would be able to carry a banana across the border without the proper paperwork. I tried to get to you Wheezy!

I voiced my complaints about the cold to lights and she said she had just the thing. She had a tanning appointment after work and she let me go with her. After 20 minutes in the tanning bed I was feeling like my old self again and figured I might just survive another few days in this frozen hell.

I found out that lights and mr lights are heading to Cozumel soon and I tried hiding in the suitcases that were waiting to be packed but Swiffer ruined my plans by ratting on me in my hiding place.

Saturday rolled around and lights let me make the picks for her NASCAR team. Little did lights know that when I visited Buggy she paid me $20 to make bad picks for lights. I’m such an evil banana. Bebo and Kimmah taught me well.

On Sunday morning lights announced she had a big day planned for me. Oh boy. I can only imagine what qualifies as excitement here on the frozen tundra of Canada. When she told me we were going to get some fresh air and play in the snow I silently vowed that some day, somehow, I’d make you pay for this Nookie. I almost turned to mush when lights told me we were going snowmobiling. Someone please help me! To add insult to injury they dressed me in Swiffer’s doggie coat to keep me warm. All in all, the scenery was pretty cool.

I remember Bunkers telling me how much fun it was making drunken snowmen so I asked lights if we could do that. She explained that it wasn’t the right kind of snow for a snowman but we could make snow angels. I decided to pass on the snow angel seeing as I don’t have legs.

We followed a trail up a very steep hill to a tower where I could see for miles and miles and miles. Too bad there was snow as far as the eye could see. Lights showed me where she goes fishing during the summer and asked if I’d like to come back then. Summer yes, fishing no. Fish hooks and bananas don’t mix.

A funny thing happened up on that hill. I actually started having a little bit of fun. I even said okay when lights offered to let me drive. The best part about driving was wrapping my little banana hands around the hot grips on the handlebars.

I soon realized that driving a snowmobile isn’t as easy as it looks so when it was time to go back down the huge hill I decided to let lights do the driving.

We made it home in one piece and enjoyed a nice cup of hot chocolate in front of the fireplace while we waited for race time. We had a few drinks and some snacks while we watched the Daytona 500. Lights lent me her Ryan Newman hat to wear and I had a great time laughing at lights every time one of her drivers (that I picked) bit the dust.

Well that’s all from this stop Nookie. From what I understand I’m on my way to a place called Sudbury. It’s the home of the Big Nickel and Skye. Sudbury’s in Southern Ontario right?

*smooooooches*

Bruiser

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bruiser checks in Wheezy 02-21-05 1
 RE: Bruiser checks in J Slice 02-21-05 2
   RE: Bruiser checks in J I M B O 02-22-05 19
 RE: Bruiser checks in Puffy 02-21-05 3
 RE: Bruiser checks in arkiegrl 02-22-05 4
 RE: Bruiser checks in motormouth 02-22-05 5
 RE: Bruiser checks in seahorse 02-22-05 6
 RE: Bruiser checks in Asrai 02-22-05 7
   The shrimp ring... northernlights 02-22-05 23
 RE: Bruiser checks in KObrien_fan 02-22-05 8
 RE: Bruiser checks in ARnutz 02-22-05 9
 RE: Bruiser checks in AugustGirl 02-22-05 10
 Dear Bruiser Breezy 02-22-05 11
   Dear Breezy... northernlights 02-22-05 24
 RE: Bruiser checks in greenmonstah 02-22-05 12
 RE: Bruiser checks in Glow 02-22-05 13
 RE: Bruiser checks in thndrkttn 02-22-05 14
 Too Funny! Esbea 02-22-05 15
 RE: Bruiser checks in samboohoo 02-22-05 16
 RE: Bruiser checks in true 02-22-05 17
   RE: Bruiser checks in Surveysez 02-22-05 18
 great pictures! moonbaby 02-22-05 20
   RE: great pictures! ginger 02-22-05 21
       RE: great pictures! northernlights 02-22-05 25
 RE: Bruiser checks in Coconut 02-22-05 22
   I was kicking myself... northernlights 02-22-05 27
 RE: Clever!!! Sheila 02-22-05 26
 RE: Bruiser checks in minitroll 02-22-05 28
   I was thinking of you... northernlights 02-22-05 29
       So that was a shout-out? minitroll 02-22-05 32
           Sorry I missed it northernlights 02-23-05 33
 Dear Bruiser ... Schnookie Palookie 02-22-05 30
   Give her time... northernlights 02-23-05 34
 RE: Bruiser checks in brvnkrz 02-22-05 31
 RE: Bruiser checks in Swami 02-23-05 35
   35 more sleeps northernlights 02-23-05 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-05, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bruiser checks in"

Oh my freaking heck.

*waves to bruiser* Nice try anyway, buddy! I'll have to settle for lemons for a while.

Wheeza
Lightsy, you have outdone yourself.

Wheeze * Everything In Between

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-05, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bruiser checks in"
The only thing better would be Bruiser driving the motoneige by himself

Yow. A Soco and Diet would be pretty decent now. You've got me all thirsty.

Freshly Baked. Thanks IceCat!

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-05, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Bruiser checks in"

LOL. "fresh baked"...I love it!

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-05, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bruiser checks in"
Hey Slicey, I love your "loaf" siggy. Lightsy-great pictures. I always did like frozen bananas. Looks like you had a lot of fun!

A Syren®Original

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-05, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bruiser checks in"
Lights, this is so funny! Lvoe Bruiser in the tanning bed - baked banana, anyone?

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-22-05, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bruiser checks in"
aawwww, what a cute way to share your adventure! Loved it!

*WooHoo, I got me a Syren!*

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-05, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bruiser checks in"
Bruiser what are you doing with all your frequent flyer miles.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-05, 01:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bruiser checks in"
OMH! This is soooo darn funny!!! That Bruiser, ya gotta watch him, he'll really mess with ya! I wish I were able to share a southern comfort & coke (none of that diet crap) or that yummy shrimp and corona.

I am still LMAO about Bruiser being paid $20 bucks by Buhhy to mess with your lineup! Buwahahahaha! Priceless!!

I Will Arrive...

02-22-05, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "The shrimp ring..."
...was soooo good. We finished it off in about 5 minutes flat! There's still chips and dip left which I'll likely be digging into tonight. I'll save you some if you're not too late getting here.

Regular coke is just way too sweet for this chick. Gotta be diet coke. I'm so hooked on the Diet Coke with Lime now that even the regular diet coke doesn't always cut it.

Of course you know that I'll be using the banana as an excuse for any poor scores for the rest of the season.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-05, 04:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bruiser checks in"
Hey Lightsy, I figured out that Bruiser doesn't mind the cold if you let him have a shot of booze, he then becomes very docile, lol. Great pics, thanks for the update!

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-05, 07:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bruiser checks in"
Lightsy this was priceless! Lvoe how you made it a letter from Bruiser!

Swiffer? *snort*

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-05, 07:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Bruiser checks in"
Too funny, Lightsy. Love your Swiffer (she is so cute) and the pic of Bruiser "hiding" in your suitcase is a hoot.

If anyone is hiding in your suitcase to get to Cozumel, it's gonna be me, dangnabbit!

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-05, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Dear Bruiser"
I am so sorry that Lightsy made you ride a Polarse. Next time tell her you want to ride a real snowmobile, and she should buy a Cat. *grin*

Great pics! Wish I was there! Really I do, what good is this cold weather if we don't have enough snow to enjoy it. *pout*

Save a horse, ride a cowboy. Sigpic by Syren.

02-22-05, 01:58 PM (EST)
24. "Dear Breezy..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-05 AT 01:58 PM (EST)

*whack*

Funny girl that Breezy chick.

Load those Cats up and come on up. That's if you think they could keep up with our Polarses.

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-05, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Bruiser checks in"
Bruiser looked mighty comfy there, Lightsy! Looks like you showed him a great time.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-05, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Bruiser checks in"
LOL. Great pictures, Lightsy.

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-22-05, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Bruiser checks in"
Cute pictures! I always love to see which mouths and eyes everyone uses.

Holly Marie is adorable!

"I decided to pass on the snow angel seeing as I don’t have legs.

I had thought about making legs for him but I couldn't come up with a viable solution that would be sturdy enough yet light enough to ship.

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-05, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Too Funny!"
Loved the pics Lightsy!

<insert non-PG-13 comment about the doggie picture here>

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-05, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Bruiser checks in"
Great pictures, Lightsy!

Crowned by Pooh. Decorated by Syren

At least when I put Bruiser's butt to work, I did so in a nice warm environment.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-05, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Bruiser checks in"
I love these. You crack me up, lights!

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-22-05, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Bruiser checks in"
You done good lights! Great photos.

I child proofed my house and they still get in.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-05, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "great pictures!"
That's one lucky banana! Looks like he had a great time, even if he was almost as frozen as a banana daquiri!

Thanks, lights!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-05, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: great pictures!"
Holly Marie has a very cute tush. Bruiser looks good against a snowy backdrop. As do you!

Living vicariously though inflatable plastic fruit.

02-22-05, 02:14 PM (EST)
25. "RE: great pictures!"
Holly Marie has a very cute tush.

It would seem that many dogs agree with you on that.

~ thinks Ginger could look pretty good against a snowy backdrop too if she came to visit.

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-05, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Bruiser checks in"
Glad to see Bruiser hasn't lost any of his considerable personality. He's just as whiny as he was with us.

No wonder he's cold, though - he's not wearing his scarf!

"These are not wholesome young role models. These are hideously emaciated trollops with good genes." --TeamJoisey

02-22-05, 02:20 PM (EST)
27. "I was kicking myself..."
...for forgetting his scarf! I remembered it when I got to the tower. He was pouting so much about wearing Holly's coat that I completely forgot the scarf. It was very cute though.

Sheila 2069 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-22-05, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheila Click to send private message to Sheila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Clever!!!"
I love the pictures and the wonderful letter home! Wow! Great job.

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-22-05, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Bruiser checks in"
Great pictures Lightsy! All that snow looks so pretty, too bad Bruiser didn't like it. Holly Marie (aka "Swiffer") is a little cutie.

He got to wear your Ryan Newman hat? I am sooooo gellus. I lvoe Ryan Newman.

02-22-05, 06:39 PM (EST)
29. "I was thinking of you..."
...when I gave him the Newman hat.

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-22-05, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "So that was a shout-out?"
Did you see Nascar Animal Crew on Animal Planet? It was about what kinds of pets the drivers, crews and owners have. Ryan Newman and his wife have three big rescue dogs. They were soooo cute. One of them is named Mopar. I don't remember if Dale Jarrett was on the show or not.

02-23-05, 09:32 AM (EST)
33. "Sorry I missed it"
I've been paying for Animal Planet for a couple years now and never end up watching it for some reason. I sure wish I'd caught that episode. Mopar. What a great name! If I tell mr lights about that he'll be getting another dog just so he can name him Mopar!

Yes, that was a shout out to you Mini. It was a subtle one but I knew you'd catch it.

~ would let Mini wear the Ryan hat too if she came to visit.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-05, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Dear Bruiser ..."
Stop your whining! Who else around here is lucky enough to tour North America meeting the wonderful peeps of OT? Huh? Ok, Asrai doesn't count as she hasn't been to Canada yet *smirk*

Loved the pics and letter Lightsy! I'm LMAO at the pic of Bruiser with the headband, gloves and doggy coat.

"Swiffer" *SNORT*

Thank you for the pic of the snow angel. I miss making snow angels.

You sure showed Bruiser a great time.

*smooch*

Thanks IceCat & RollDdice

02-23-05, 09:37 AM (EST)
34. "Give her time..."
Asrai doesn't count as she hasn't been to Canada yet

...she'll get here.

That was the first snow angel I've made in a long time. It's too bad the snow had such a crust on it. It really wasn't ideal angel snow. There was no way I could make a drunken snowman for Bunkers like I wanted to.

*smoooches*

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-05, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Bruiser checks in"
Is that a drunken snowman that I see?

It's a Syren.
From now on I will behave but in the back of my mind I will be enslaved.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-05, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Bruiser checks in"
Hey, Lightz. Great story and great photos!

Too bad there wasn't enough room for Bruiser and me in that suitcase--and I got there first! When do we leave for Cozumel again?

02-23-05, 07:31 PM (EST)
36. "35 more sleeps"
I'm sure mr lights wouldn't mind giving up his ticket for you.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •