The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hooray For Hollywood! Banana meets the stars!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-26-04, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hooray For Hollywood! Banana meets the stars!"
Previously on The Banana Chronicles...The banana was released from Alcatraz and scurried on down to Hollywood to meet up with Tig_ger, Deonna, and Puffy. A couple of husbands and a couple of dogs tagged along too. Unfortunately the banana almost landed back in jail, after being discovered with Edward Munch's renowned masterpiece, "The Scream", recently stolen from a Norwegian museum.

The banana hid from the police, posing as a seat filler with Deonna and Tig_ger in the Kodak theater, site of the Academy Awards.

Then the banana insisted on meeting 3 of its favorite stars, in fact ALL OF OUR favorite stars...Britney Spears and Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. The banana wanted me to let out some of its air, so it would look a little thinner, next to Mary Kate and Ashley. (The banana thought Britney had a peach of a pear). Sorry for the poor quality of the photo, but those really are the stars of Britney, Mary Kate, and Ashley.

And here's another favortie performer of the banana, with a name you can actually read.

Hide your eyes now if youngin's are reading. The banana went to Frederick's of Hollywood and posed nude with some lingerie. We also went into the Frederick's Museum and saw one of Isabel Sanford's (Wheezy's) nitegowns. (What a nice, full figure you have, Wheezy).

The bananaa tried to fill the shoes of Jack Nicholson, but alas, the banana will never win an academy award, and besides the banana didn't have any sunglasses.

The banana wanted to do a little shopping at Banana Republic.

Then we were part of a star-studded audience..notice Lauren Bacall, Humphrey Bogart, Marilyn Monroe, Charlie Chaplin, Shirley Temple, W.C. Fields, James Dean, and others in the front row? Who are those famous people on the right? OOOH!! They're Puffy, Tig_ger, Deonna, and her two dogs, Mark and Matthew.

Mr. Tig_ger wanted to get into the act. Here he is at Hollywood and Vine.

The Tig_gers and Deonna planned to bring the banana to the Capitol Records building, pictured in the background, hoping for the banana to cut an album, sort of a parody of "I Heard it Through the Grapevine", called "I Heard it in the Banana Tree"

RollDDice requested a picture of the banana with Fay Wray..here it is, Mr. Dice:

The sun was setting, time was running out, and Puffy did not want to give up the banana. Right in front of "The Erotic Museum" (see plaque on the wall), Deonna and Puffy had a little, shall we say, "tug of war" because Puffy didn't want to let go. Deonna won and the banana took off for San Diego.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana ... ginger 08-26-04 1
 RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana ... Breezy 08-26-04 2
   RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana ... nailbone 08-26-04 9
 LMAO! moonbaby 08-26-04 3
 RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana ... Schnookie Palookie 08-26-04 4
   RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana ... Puffy 08-26-04 5
 RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana ... seahorse 08-26-04 6
 RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana ... AugustGirl 08-26-04 7
 LOL! greenmonstah 08-26-04 8
   RE: LOL! Puffy 08-26-04 16
 RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana ... StarryLuna 08-26-04 10
 RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana ... tig_ger 08-26-04 11
 RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana ... arkiegrl 08-26-04 12
   RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana ... brvnkrz 08-26-04 13
       RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana ... arkiegrl 08-26-04 14
           RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana ... brvnkrz 08-26-04 15
               RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana ... wandacal 08-26-04 17
                   RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana ... brvnkrz 08-26-04 18
                       RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana ... arkiegrl 08-26-04 19
                           RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana ... brvnkrz 08-26-04 20
                               RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana ... arkiegrl 08-26-04 21
                                   RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana ... brvnkrz 08-26-04 23
                                       RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana ... Breezy 08-26-04 24
                                       RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana ... arkiegrl 08-26-04 25
                                           RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana ... brvnkrz 08-26-04 26
                                               RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana ... arkiegrl 08-26-04 27
                                                   RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana ... brvnkrz 08-26-04 28
                                                       RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana ... arkiegrl 08-26-04 29
                                                           RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana ... brvnkrz 08-26-04 30
                                                               RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana ... arkiegrl 08-26-04 32
                       RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana ... RollDdice 08-27-04 35
 Aahhhhhhhh.. Coconut 08-26-04 22
   RE: Aahhhhhhhh.. tig_ger 08-26-04 33
 RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana ... Glow 08-26-04 31
 Waaaaahhhhh!!!!! wandacal 08-26-04 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-04, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana meets the stars!"
The shot where the banana has slipped into something more comfortable at Frederick's made me hysterical.

Look how lovely my Deonna and Mis Tig are! Look how manly Mr. Tig looks brandishing a large banana!

More amazing shots. We make the gnome tours look like Smurf outtakes.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-04, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana meets the stars!"
The Erotica Museum? yeesh that banana is not innocent any more. You've all corrupted him.

Love the pics, you all look wonderful!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-04, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana meets the stars!"
But no pics inside the museum?!?!?!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-04, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "LMAO!"
These are great! I hope you're not feeling too blue about the banana moving on Puffy.

Again-thank you!

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-04, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana meets the stars!"
Puffy darling, you are too funny

Love the nana in the lingerie *wolf whistle*

Tigbee and Deonna! Beautiful ladies and *hubba hubba* for Mr. Tigger.

How cute that Mark and Mathew met the banana

LOL at the last picture although I am a little teary-eyed.

Puffy, are you ok? Will you survivie without the nana?

*BIG HUGS*

You've done the Bananapalooza Tour proud Puffy! Great pics!!!

08-26-04, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana meets the stars!"
Tears in my eyes, Nookie, Tears in my Eyes. Life is a vacuum ever since the banana left. And no, I will NOT be vacuuming.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-04, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana meets the stars!"
Great pics Puffy as usual. Is it just me or did you have the banana for weeks or maybe months. It seems like it.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-04, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana meets the stars!"
Great pics Puffy! You are fast becoming the # 1 Peep Greeter.

(Shhhhhhh... don't tell CSTL but I think you might have met more peeps than he has... lucky you!)

It looks like everyone had a great time, especially Deonna... winning the banana tug of war. LOL!

I love the banana threads.

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-04, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "LOL!"
Excellent pictures. You all are so beautiful! It looks like a blast was had by all!

An Augie Original. Action Figure Sold Separately.

The doggies were Deonna's right? Mark and Matthew?

08-26-04, 06:26 PM (EST)
16. "RE: LOL!"
Yes, Matthew and Mark are Deonna's doggies. Very cute and well behaved.

compliments of JSlice

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-26-04, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana meets the stars!"
LOL at the banana in Fredrick's. We all knew the banana was a-peel-ing!

Slice'n'Dice circa 2004
Searching for Jillian Barberie since 2004.

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-26-04, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana meets the stars!"
Puffy, you are hilarious! I hope my pics come out as good.

It was really great meeting Deonna and Puffy - and Mr. Deonna, Matthew and Mark also. They are wonderful ladies. And of course, meeting the banana "in the skin."

Slice and Dice Chop Shop 2004

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-04, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana meets the stars!"
These are wonderful.

*clapping* to give Puffy a hand on a job well done!

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-04, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana meets the stars!"
Hey Arkie. You wouldn't believe how innocent Puffy was when we first met her. I can't believe what this banana has done to her. She is the new wild woman of OT.

08-26-04, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana meets the stars!"
Hey, Knockers!
well, I guess handling a large banana for an extended amount of time could do that to ya.

shh - I'm really not here, I'm very busy working...

08-26-04, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana meets the stars!"
That should be printed on the banana.

shh-I'm not really here either. I am on a super duper undercover job stalking Arkie.

wandacal 4018 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-26-04, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana meets the stars!"
Knockers and the banana in a pudding wrestling match.

Now THAT I'd like to see.

The name is...IceCat....

Makes for a nice fruit salad too.

08-26-04, 06:33 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana meets the stars!"
Where were you last week Wanda? It was Me, Breezy the banana and the pudding pool. The banana won but had to split soon after.

08-26-04, 06:39 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana meets the stars!"
*stalk*

08-26-04, 07:54 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana meets the stars!"

Hey, I'm stalking you!!!

08-26-04, 07:59 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana meets the stars!"
*smooch*

08-26-04, 09:28 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana meets the stars!"

You called. Here I am. *stalk*

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-04, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana meets the stars!"

pppppfffffffffffttttttttttttt

08-26-04, 09:31 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana meets the stars!"
*picks leaf out of Knocker's hair*
you've got to stay out of those bushes!

08-26-04, 09:39 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana meets the stars!"

Are you kidding. That's where I'm most comfortable. I think the banana is a stalker too. I keep running into him in the bushes.

08-26-04, 09:49 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana meets the stars!"
I have really got to get a life. For some reason, banana and bushes in the same post is making me LOL.

08-26-04, 09:53 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana meets the stars!"
>I have really
>got to get a life.
> For some reason, banana
>and bushes in the same
>post is making me LOL.

I really wasn't trying to go there. *looks all innocent like*

08-26-04, 09:58 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana meets the stars!"

I believe you *crosses fingers*
My mind seems to go there a lot, lately.

08-26-04, 10:05 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana meets the stars!"
That's okay, mine has always gone there.
*smooch*

08-26-04, 10:17 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana meets the stars!"

Are you corrupting me? 'Cause I was so sweet and innocent before I came to OT.
*Looks around nervously to make sure lightening isn't going to strike*

*Sa-mooch*

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-04, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana meets the stars!"
I agree with Wandacal -- more pudding lingerie wrestling.
Nice job Puffy keeping all the banana touring together.

And we all know that European banana lingerie is the latest lingerie trend. Look for it in top fashion magazines soon.

Super job all.

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-04, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Aahhhhhhhh.. "
Fa-banana-u-lous! It just gets better and better!

I wanna see close-ups of the dogs. And Deonna. And Tig. Come on, peeps, show us your stuff!

Tigger, dahling, you'll be pleased to know that I was wearing that same outfit today.

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-26-04, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Aahhhhhhhh.. "
Tigger, dahling, you'll be pleased to know that I was wearing that same outfit today.

Which outfit? The sheer white fluffy one piece, or the exotic two piece? I think I look equally fetching in both, and I'm sure you do too. After all, we are cyber-triplets.

A Kittyloaf Original

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-04, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Hooray For Hollywood! Banana meets the stars!"
Puffy, you amaze me. Yet more wonderful pics and another hilarious story.

wandacal 4018 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-26-04, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Waaaaahhhhh!!!!!"
I can't believe I was this close to handling the banana and I missed it. There had better be a reunion tour after this.

Great pics and hysterical commentary. You're a natural at this Puffy! You and the banana could be the next Cossell/Gifford team.

The name is...IceCat....

Since the banana can't speak, he can be Cossell. Thank God.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •