The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Party at Pooh Corner : The Banana visits Little Elm Texas"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-18-04, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Party at Pooh Corner : The Banana visits Little Elm Texas"

I just had a wonderful vacation! The party of the year for me.

Okay, so it lasted just over 24 hours, but I had the time of my life. It has been my pleasure over the years to get to meet some of my OT friends, and I know that some of you know how wonderful it can be to meet your friends in person. To actually *LOL* with people who you have laughed with and shared with from the other side of a keyboard. I only hope that everyones meetings turn out as memorable and perfect as mine have.

I was lucky enough to spend my weekend at Pooh's house, with Misto and Sami! And BONUS! We were there at the same time as The Banana!

There was laughing, and sharing and eating of cheese sticks ( and other delectible foods, Pooh made us a spicy soup, and Misto served me breakfast in bed ( dressed in an adorable little maid get up) part of that was a lie, you decide which part)

We took the Banana on a trip! Maybe not the same as a visit to the Hockey Hall of Fame, or the Canadian experience, but a tour of the Liquor Store in Little Elm Texas, was something only the Pooh Party 4 could give. ( pictures to follow later)

I had met Misto in person last summer, and spending time with her again this weekend only confirmed how much I love her. I consider myself lucky to call her Friend. I enjoy every moment with her. She is and will always be, a gift in my life. Her wisdom, her heart, are treasures!

I've met with our perfect Princess Pooh in person before, but not for as long as I would have liked; and when we met in person the first time, we didn't know each other as well as we do now. I would sleep with Pooh again in a heartbeat! Take that one however you want *smile* (Since she is gonna for sure dis me later, just know, she snores and she lies). Pooh isn't just the perfect friend, she is a lovely hostess. Worship the Pooh, she deserves it. Trust me, I know these things. ( I have seen her tatoo, and heard the story, it is sad people, very very sad) I may try, but I doubt I can ever steal her thunder again.

Sami! I met Sami!
Oh My HECK! Never in my dreams did I think I would ever get the chance to meet the brilliant and gorgeous Samiam in person. I hugged her! For real! Adore her! I learned some things about The Saminista that shocked and amazed me! For instance, did you know that Sami can recite all the dialouge, word for word, of South Park The Movie? It's the truth. And she sings on key! I still can't get over the fact that such a vibrant and confident woman lives in this petite and deceptively dainty form. Simply put, Sami rocks my heart! ( I got up way early, just to be able to hug her goodbye)

There were lots of laughs, some flashing of boobies, some drinking ( ok a little more than some drinking, but that explains the boobie thing) , great food, great friends, great weekend with great people!

Did I mention that *I* drove 3 hours on narrow little country roads?! ( I have a new found confidence and pride)

I know we all missed a few friends that weren't able to make it, but you were there with us in spirit, in our hearts.

Can't wait for my Pooh Party comrades to add to this thread, and share their weekend.

( Note that anything bad they may say about me is a total lie! I love those B*tches, but they lie!)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 That was one moonbaby 07-18-04 1
   RE: That was one Drive My Car 07-18-04 4
       Ah well... moonbaby 07-18-04 6
           RE: Ah well... mistofleas 07-19-04 24
 RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Ban... StarryLuna 07-18-04 2
 RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Ban... Schnookie Palookie 07-18-04 3
 RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Ban... Puffy 07-18-04 5
   RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Ban... woeisme1 07-18-04 7
 RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Ban... samiam 07-18-04 8
 RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Ban... GrendelsMom 07-18-04 9
 carp! PagongRatEater 07-18-04 10
   RE: carp! Lisapooh 07-18-04 12
 RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Ban... Lisapooh 07-18-04 11
 RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Ban... CantStandToLook 07-19-04 13
 RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Ban... AugustGirl 07-19-04 14
 Super duper! Meemo 07-19-04 15
   RE: Super duper! samiam 07-19-04 16
       RE: Super duper! Meemo 07-19-04 17
 RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Ban... cqvenus 07-19-04 18
   RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Ban... PepeLePew13 07-19-04 19
       RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Ban... cqvenus 07-19-04 20
           RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Ban... PepeLePew13 07-19-04 21
           RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Ban... CantStandToLook 07-19-04 34
               RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Ban... mistofleas 07-19-04 35
                   RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Ban... cqvenus 07-19-04 36
                   RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Ban... CantStandToLook 07-19-04 39
                       RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Ban... mistofleas 07-19-04 40
                           RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Ban... CantStandToLook 07-19-04 41
 I called them FesterFan1 07-19-04 22
   RE: I called them mistofleas 07-19-04 23
       RE: I called them samiam 07-19-04 25
           RE: I called them FesterFan1 07-19-04 28
       RE: I called them FesterFan1 07-19-04 26
       RE: I called them Lisapooh 07-19-04 27
           RE: I called them FesterFan1 07-19-04 29
               RE: I called them Lisapooh 07-19-04 30
                   RE: I called them FesterFan1 07-19-04 31
                   RE: I called them samiam 07-19-04 32
                   RE: I called them mistofleas 07-19-04 33
                       RE: I called them samiam 07-19-04 37
                       RE: I called them Schnookie Palookie 07-19-04 38
 RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Ban... L82LIFE 07-19-04 42
   RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Ban... mistofleas 07-19-04 43
 RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Ban... deerhunter 07-19-04 44
 Just so you know... IceCat 07-19-04 45
 RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Ban... mistofleas 07-19-04 46
   WOW! Schnookie Palookie 07-19-04 47
   RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Ban... true 07-20-04 51
 My only question weltek 07-19-04 48
   RE: My only question mistofleas 07-19-04 49
 Sounds Like a Fantastic Banana Meet... LookeeLoo 07-19-04 50
 RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Ban... mistofleas 07-20-04 52
   RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Ban... angelworth29 07-20-04 53
   RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Ban... CantStandToLook 07-20-04 54
   RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Ban... PepeLePew13 07-20-04 55
   LOL! moonbaby 07-20-04 56
       RE: LOL! mistofleas 07-20-04 58
           UMMM brvnkrz 07-20-04 59
               RE: UMMM mistofleas 07-20-04 60
               RE: UMMM emydi 07-20-04 61
                   RE: UMMM brvnkrz 07-20-04 62
   RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Ban... Schnookie Palookie 07-21-04 64
 RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Ban... buckeyegirl 07-20-04 57
 RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Ban... aethelstan 07-20-04 63
 salt in the wound..... anotherkim 07-21-04 65
   RE: salt in the wound..... Lisapooh 07-21-04 66
       POOH! Schnookie Palookie 07-21-04 67
           RE: POOH! Lisapooh 07-21-04 68
               *SMOOCH* Schnookie Palookie 07-21-04 69

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-04, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "That was one"
lucky banana!

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad you got to go and WOOHOOO for you with the big drive and all! Go Buggy! Go Buggy! So so proud of YOU!!!

Can't wait to hear more and see some pics-I am truly jealous, so jealous that I'm even spelling it right.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-04, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: That was one"
Moonie! You were there with us in our hearts, we were going to call you, but then all of a sudden it was really late at night.

07-18-04, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Ah well..."
time flies when you're havin fun, doncha know

It's just as well ya'll didn't call that late-the hootin and laughin would have woke up the neighbors

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-04, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Ah well..."
We kept saying, "okay, time to call moonie, we've got to call moonie!", then someone would metioned fried cheese sticks or pour another round of neon colored fruity drinks and we'd forget!

You were there with us though doll, we invoked your name several times. In a good way, I can assure you!

--had the best time and will as keeper of the banana pictures will be posting them as soon as she's home from work

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-18-04, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Banana visits Little Elm Texas"
Sounds like you all had a blast! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Slice'n'Dice circa 2004
"Men! As boy crazy as I've been my whole life, I sure can't stand 'em." - Vickie Hiller, Down With Love

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-04, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Banana visits Little Elm Texas"
Now that is one party I know many of us would have loved to have been part of. I'm so gellus! I can only imagine how great a time you all had. You are all awesome ladies and yes, that was one lucky banana!

YAY Buggy for your driving! I'm very proud of you. *HUGS*

Can't wait to see pics and hear from the other ladies.

Bananapalooza Tour Schedule

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-04, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Banana visits Little Elm Texas"
Buggy, I'm so happy that you had this chance to celebrate what it is to be on OT. I'll be glued to my monitor, awaiting the pictures.

woeisme1 4081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-18-04, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Banana visits Little Elm Texas"
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!! You slay me Puffy and I totally agree with your entire post.

WTG Buggy!

Fish and Game Officer of G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT

Handcrafted by RollDdice, who rocks my world as much as IceCat.

things we use to say so often here = Woeisms---tinybubs

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-04, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Banana visits Little Elm Texas"
It's late. I've been up since 5:45 a.m. and flew home on four hours' sleep and a nasty hangover...so I'll keep my comments brief for now.

Pooh is a fantastic hostess and was kind enough to not only chauffeur me to and from the airport, but she also gave me her recipe for tortilla soup. She has gorgeous eyes and her house is really really cute. Even if her carpet is sticky now from the Mudslides.

Buggy is Very Brave and I'm very proud of her for driving so far! She looks like a goddess in her caftan and she brought me NASCAR lip balm. She is every bit as wonderful as she appears here on the boards.

Misto brought me No-Doz and cinnamon oatmeal soap and incense. Her sling only emphasizes her hotness. She is very open and fearless and wise, and I'm very sorry I missed her cooking.

I am thrilled that we could make this Peep Meet happen, and my life has been greatly enriched by spending time with these awesome women. Now I just have to get their a$$es out to DC so I can return the favor.

I know she was most impressed by my performance of "Unclefvcker."

GrendelsMom 3272 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-18-04, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GrendelsMom Click to send private message to GrendelsMom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Banana visits Little Elm Texas"
Now there are 4 OTers that I would love to party with. Can't wait for the pics.

<==is gellus

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-04, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "carp!"
The banana and all those cool peeps just minutes from my house?!?!? Dang it. I knew that there were good vibes coming from somewhere around here.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-04, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: carp!"
I tried to talk them into T.P.-ing the metroplexers houses, PRE but no one would go for it.

07-18-04, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Banana visits Little Elm Texas"
Well, I could write up a post praising these three for their beauty, innate hotness and humor. But - y'all KNOW that already! I could post about how much fun we had - but seriously - can anyone imagine the four of us NOT having a good time together?

So, instead I'm gonna tell you what my favorite part of the weekend was. It was the four of us sitting around my kitchen table eating fried cheese and laughing. Well, snorting actually - and "a-hahahaha"ing. There was some squeales and some spit takes too. It was EXACTLY like the best OT threads - with rapid-fire banter and unexpected punchlines. It was just better because they were RIGHT HERE!!!!!

Each of these women in real life are exactly like they are on the board. It was like hanging out with friends I've had for years - well, they have been my friends for years.

They are genuine, warm wonderful women - I'm so glad to know each of them. I thought y'all might like to know that sami is exactly as quick-witted and clever and charming and sarcastic as you would expect her to be. And misto? She is just as serene, grounded, spiritual and open as her posts indicate. Buggy is a warm, loving, solicituous, touchy feely caretaker in real life just as she is on the board.

If anyone reading this ever gets the opportunity to hang out with these women - take it! You will have a great time! And if you do see them, give them a hug from me - I miss them already!

And - because I know y'all are curious - they all three really do have great tits.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-04, 01:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Banana visits Little Elm Texas"
How incredibly awesome is that? I am with the gellous crowd.
I knew there was a reason the sun was shining most of the weekend, how could there not be sunshine when you great peeps were together?

I cant wait to see the pics of the lucky banana that got to spend the night with you lovely ladies.

Handcrafted by RollDdice
The Fellowship of the Banana has begun!!!

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-04, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Banana visits Little Elm Texas"
Oh my! I am very jealous, and very happy for you ladies. Sounds like a great time was had by all.

That banana is one lucky fruit.

Meemo 3519 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-19-04, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Meemo Click to send private message to Meemo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Super duper!"
Sounds like you ladies had an awesome time. Four of my favorite OT peeps in one room.

That wasn't just a peep gathering, it was an historic OT summit........an equivalent to Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Van Gogh and Picasso hanging out. Except this meeting had South Park and fried cheese.

Wow. Color me green with envy.

Half man, half amazing, all DAW
So, how many times did the name 'Meemo' come up in the conversation. Come on, don't be shy, you can tell me.

07-19-04, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Super duper!"
That, or the Four Horsechicks of the Apocalypse.

Constantly. Really.

Meemo 3519 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-19-04, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Meemo Click to send private message to Meemo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Super duper!"
But was there any content of the meeting that could be apocolyptic in nature? I mean really, can anything other than good come about from the four of you?

Half man, half amazing, all DAW
I figured so.

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-04, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Banana visits Little Elm Texas"

awwwwwwww i'm so glad you guys got to meet up and you had such a good time!

and i'm very proud of you, ms bug, for the driving! that's quite a milestone! (or, it's What.We.Do.To.Meet.OTers)

~ cq

In the Banana's Spare Time, It Fight Crime - ginger

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-04, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Banana visits Little Elm Texas"
>(or, it's What.We.Do.To.Meet.OTers)

There's also planes... our own version of Planes, Trains and Automobiles.

Conga-rats on surviving the driving, Buggy! And it really sounds like y'all had a wonderful time, making all of us really gellus! I just wish we had a lot more time to hang out with cq/CSTL/Deb last weekend.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention." Tom Peters

07-19-04, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Banana visits Little Elm Texas"

well, i don't know about those two, but i'll see you again. maybe we can throw you a housewarming party! i can pick meemo up on my way there.

~ cq

-- inviting herself to see the LePews since 7/2004

07-19-04, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Banana visits Little Elm Texas"
You two would *always* be welcome to invite yourselves -- just give us a few hours notice.

"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention." Tom Peters

07-19-04, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Banana visits Little Elm Texas"
Can't speak to Deb's though I'm sure she shares my opinion, but I would love to see the LePews again and I would bet Deb's feels the same.

Handcrafted by RollDdice
and of course we both would love any excuse to visit cq again

07-19-04, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Banana visits Little Elm Texas"
See, you all educated the banana with trips to interesting and educational places. We? Took it to a liquor store and corrupted it! I hope it recovers before getting to it's next destination!

--admits right now there are certain pictures that will NOT be posted

07-19-04, 11:38 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Banana visits Little Elm Texas"

oh we have some of those pix ourselves... deb and i had to lay down the law and say "that one is SO not going on OT"

~ cq

-- *waves* to misto

07-19-04, 11:50 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Banana visits Little Elm Texas"
--admits right now there are certain pictures that will NOT be posted

So when will the pay-per-view site be up. We are still in the process of denying any and all rumors of a Banana Skin Flick.

However we will be selling our story to E Truly SurvivorBlows Story shortly.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

07-19-04, 12:00 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Banana visits Little Elm Texas"
LOL! Splice the two together and we may just have a hit on our hands!

--waves back at CQ

07-19-04, 12:20 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Banana visits Little Elm Texas"
maybe I should have said a Banana Peel Flick...or Banana Peel Good flick...eh...

leaves the puns to the punny ones...

where is ratboy today?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-04, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "I called them"
and I can attest that they were having more fun than the law in Little Elm allows. The rest? Will go with me to my grave.

Fester
But there are copies. Oh yes there are.

07-19-04, 10:40 AM (EST)
23. "RE: I called them"
The rest? Will go with me to my grave.

Pooh thanks you for that dear Fester. Your 5 bucks is in the mail.

--knows that Fester can confirm that she was the only sober one at the party

07-19-04, 11:00 AM (EST)
25. "RE: I called them"
Are you saying he's a cheap date?

See? Misto can attest that we all really DID have fun, and it wasn't just a post-drunken memory impression of amusement.

07-19-04, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: I called them"
I think that's been long established.

Fester
How did I miss "Unclefvcker"?

07-19-04, 11:01 AM (EST)
26. "RE: I called them"
5 bucks? I was told there would be pictures.

Fester
Well, I can confirm that you were the only one who was sober when I called. But that was at about 9 pm CDT, and, if I remember correctly, you left me to go get a glass of wine. What happened after that is anyone's guess.

07-19-04, 11:02 AM (EST)
27. "RE: I called them"

>Pooh thanks you for that dear
>Fester. Your 5
>bucks is in the mail.

WTF? I'm the subdued, demure one.

07-19-04, 11:04 AM (EST)
29. "RE: I called them"
Mmmph, mmmmmmmph, mmmmmph... Must. Not. Comment.

Fester
I'll just bet you had to be subdued at some point.

07-19-04, 11:07 AM (EST)
30. "RE: I called them"
this is so wrong. one of the girls - can't remember which one at this point - told me that you said I shouldn't worry about being embarrassed by anything I said. I so didn't say anything bad. Really - you are ruining my reputation bald boy.

07-19-04, 11:21 AM (EST)
31. "RE: I called them"
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-04 AT 11:21 AM (EST)

How am I giving you a bad reputation? The girls in question could all hear everything you said, and I haven't spilled any details here.

Fester
You just like being mad at me, don't you?

07-19-04, 11:25 AM (EST)
32. "RE: I called them"
That girl would be me.

You're still the People's Princess. It's just becoming more clear WHICH people.

07-19-04, 11:34 AM (EST)
33. "RE: I called them"
Once again, my clear sober memory comes to the rescue.

It was Sami who told you that Fester said to not be embarrassed.

And Fester love, I did leave our conversation to get a drink of wine. I had brought a bottle of chardonnay up with me (which I will say got me sniggers from the others for being "uppity and posh") and I ended up leaving 1/2 of it at Poohs. I'm on a natural high!

You'll get the pictures Fester, I'm saving the best ones for you. (and anyone else who comes up with the right amount of cash!)

--is the cheap one

07-19-04, 11:47 AM (EST)
37. "RE: I called them"
And IIRC, we had five of those quart (?) bottles of frosty, fruity mixed drinks. At least two of them died, and another two were about half gone. And that's not counting the beer.

Buggy started it

07-19-04, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: I called them"
*holds out a fistfull of $100 bills to Misto*

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-04, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Banana visits Little Elm Texas"
So way cool! While reading your post, I felt like I was right there with you guys. I can totally picture you all having so much fun together.

I'm so glad you guys got to meet up and play together. I can't wait to see the pictures!

07-19-04, 01:02 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Banana visits Little Elm Texas"
Oh there are pictures, indeed there are.

I'm just waiting for the bribe money from sami, pooh and buggy to hit my account before posting ALL of the pictures.

--giggles

deerhunter 3325 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-19-04, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deerhunter Click to send private message to deerhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Banana visits Little Elm Texas"
Sounds like you all had a great time.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Can't wait for the pictures.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-04, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Just so you know..."
You should never say 'party at poo corner' when there's a lot of cats in the room...

Could be serious trouble...

Just sayin'...

07-19-04, 04:18 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Banana visits Little Elm Texas"
I forgot to tell ya'll that the Sami brought us all presents! Here's mine:

Is that cute or what? Sami does domestic stuff, who'd a thunk it! Buggy got a lady bug, Pooh and Pooh head, there was a corn cob for Sheila and on the off chance True had made it, a Hello Kitty. But they're both just gonna have to wait!

Thanks again Sami! I'll take back what I said about you being the instigator...it was me...all me!

Mistofleas
--flies off to thank Sami again personally

07-19-04, 04:27 PM (EST)
47. "WOW!"
That is a very cool gift.

How very thoughtful of Sami!

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-04, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Banana visits Little Elm Texas"
Oh no! Now, if you'd told me earlier there were presents, I'd have been there! (the lure of fried cheese, and pooh in a pill box hat, were tempting, but I *heart* gifts!!!)

That is awesome Sami! Woman, you are all.that. (and cute too)

I spoke to the lovely ladies a few times. I felt like the biggest loser for not showing up, and I can assure you, I will be there next time!

-true

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-04, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "My only question"
Why did Pooh let you leave? I would've gone to a hostage situation & kept you all as my newest cult members.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

-Sounds like it was a blast!

07-19-04, 05:50 PM (EST)
49. "RE: My only question"
Why did Pooh let you leave? I would've gone to a hostage situation & kept you all as my newest cult members.

I think it came down to a political matter for Pooh. See, we were all ready to camp there for the summer and had just settled in, when a group of Poohs neighbors came up to her door with a Petition for the Ousting of Women Who Overshow Wamblies(POW WOW).

She figured it was best to let us leave so she could hold her head up at the GirlScout meetings with her daughter.

--doesn't blame Pooh

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-19-04, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LookeeLoo Click to send private message to LookeeLoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Sounds Like a Fantastic Banana Meet!"
Can't wait for more stories and pictures! Sami, what nice work you do!

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Wishes I was there, but will be vicariously satisfied...

07-20-04, 12:00 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Banana visits Little Elm Texas"
For those of you anxiously awaiting the banana pictures, here's a little tease for you:

We took the banana on a little field trip to the Little Elm Liquor store. It was very very hot that day and just the walk from the house to the car and then the car to the store was almost too much for the poor banana to take. Once inside, the air conditioning wasn't quite enough to cool this fruit down, so it popped into the freezer and did it's impression of a "Frozen Banana" for us. It's quite the cut up isn't it?!

--keeps of the PoHo trip pictures

angelworth29 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-20-04, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angelworth29 Click to send private message to angelworth29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Banana visits Little Elm Texas"
I think I speak for everyone when I say

"We want more!"

How could you tease us like that?

Slice n' Dice's Chop Shop 2004

07-20-04, 12:09 PM (EST)
54. "RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Banana visits Little Elm Texas"
Woohoo...so is this like the strip club...for every $5 we send, we get to see another pic.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

55. "RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Banana visits Little Elm Texas"
Woo hoo, this is only the third stop for the Bananapalooza and it's already had quite a tour! It's destined to be the most famous banana in the world.

Scratch and sniff

56. "LOL!"
The banana is a LUSH!
btw, frozen banana is dee-licious!

07-20-04, 12:27 PM (EST)
58. "RE: LOL!"
Oh it's a lush alright! It had made a new friend until I mentioned that it might become the main componant of a Banana Rum Daquari!

--has work to do so people are going to have to wait for a bit for more pictures

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-04, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "UMMM"
Who exactly do you think you are fooling with the whole "gotta work" lines? We know it has nothing to do with work and all about being a tease.

Author of "The Banana Diaries as told by the Lesbian traveler" also available in Spanish and French for Deonna.
The order of the banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

07-20-04, 12:40 PM (EST)
60. "RE: UMMM"
*Shhhhh*

I'm trying to concentrate on this crossword puzzle...er deposition!

--can't fool brazen

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-04, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: UMMM"
Misto...a tease.....how DARE you even THINK of such a thing KNOCKERS...

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

You should be ashamed of yourself...

*smooches to knockers and misto*

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-04, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "RE: UMMM"
She has spent my entire OT career teasing me. She should be ashamed of herself
smooches to emy

07-21-04, 09:14 AM (EST)
64. "RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Banana visits Little Elm Texas"
Ok. THIS picture is hilarious

More pics!!!!!!

please?

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-04, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Banana visits Little Elm Texas"
It sounds like you all had lots of fun! I lvoe hearing about OT people meeting each other! I can't wait for the banana to make it to Ohio!

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

aethelstan 4435 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-20-04, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: Party at Pooh Corner : The Banana visits Little Elm Texas"
Count me in with the jealous crowd. Buggy, Misto, Pooh and Sami in the same place? Wow. It's an epic-OT summit meeting.

I can only hope that one day, I, too, could meet such esteeemed OT-ers as you 4. Soo exciting.

© Kittyloaf Creations, 2003
You know, with so many centerfolds gathered in one place, I can't say that I'm surprised at the amount of boobage that was being flashed.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-04, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "salt in the wound....."
that is what this thread is for me.

--misto was the only sober one....did anyone take pictures of the cartwheels?

07-21-04, 03:30 PM (EST)
66. "RE: salt in the wound....."
LAST EDITED ON 07-21-04 AT 03:30 PM (EST)

*blink* you know about the cartwheel?

It was really more of a round-off.

07-21-04, 03:36 PM (EST)
67. "POOH!"
have you checked your pm lately?

07-21-04, 03:37 PM (EST)
68. "RE: POOH!"
the banana has left the building. I repeat the banana has left the building.

07-21-04, 03:40 PM (EST)
69. "*SMOOCH*"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •