The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Conferences Beauty and the Geek Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Isn't that Amanda (the latest winner)?????
Am I crazy, or is this Amanda in this new Playboy video?? She appears for the first time around the :29 mark. http://www.you
want_some_good
4 messages
07-10-16 04:34 PM
Lessons learned from Beauty & the Geek
After watching the Aftermath, it doesn't seem like much sunk in for the beauties and they returned to their old ways. I realize you can't chang
cambo
2 messages
01-26-16 02:26 PM
josh
I'm just wondering if how's Josh Herman right now...
shine08
1 messages
01-13-16 06:37 PM
Beauty and The Geek
Did anyone watch that show this past month?I thought it was really good,hope they have it on again.Wonder what all of them are up to?That Richar
RavenChant
3 messages
01-13-16 11:52 AM
Things that suck about the new season! (Spoily?)
Having just watched the first "team" get eliminated, I'm positively annoyed by the changes made this season. What sucks? 1. The a
TomServo
7 messages
01-13-16 11:50 AM
Hey,
whatever happened to Batts, Bebo, Mkitty, Tummy, Estee, Seana, and Byoffer???
Agman2
0 messages
12-08-15 07:11 PM
Australia on youtube
I am presently watching Season 3 of B&G the Australian version and liking it. Does anyone know how to find season 1 and 2?
Earl Colby Pottinger
1 messages
03-01-15 10:31 PM
The end of Beauty and the Geek
I read on tvguide.com that Beauty and the Geek probably will not be back. It has been experiencing declining ratings since they started tweaking the s
mrc
4 messages
09-06-08 11:49 PM
May 13 Show
Down to the final three
Earl Colby Pottinger
3 messages
05-15-08 03:38 PM
Beauty and the Geek--April 29th show
Joe and Tara really have issues, but at least they don't hate each other. Hopefully, they will be able to get past Joe's jealousy and have a f
mrc
2 messages
05-04-08 04:33 PM
Beauty and the Geek special
Ok, it seems we see some stuff we have not just from watching the show.
Earl Colby Pottinger
5 messages
04-27-08 07:27 PM
If viewers could vote
While I can see how the producers can easily game the viewers for the players in the middle ground, what do you think the show would be like if inst
Earl Colby Pottinger
1 messages
04-21-08 00:23 AM
Randi vs Joe
Randi make Joe look good.
Earl Colby Pottinger
4 messages
04-18-08 08:27 PM
Geek Make Over Day.
Best Quote: "I want to be a piece of meat." As for the geeks in general. Is it just me? But it seems that this season%2
Earl Colby Pottinger
6 messages
04-13-08 01:31 AM
Show four?
Beauties to do a science fair, Geeks to learn love advice. Expect lots of messes.
Earl Colby Pottinger
5 messages
04-07-08 04:36 PM
Third Episode
Well, after a messy touch football game ( the girls won) we will have teams of boy and girl form now on. This time the girls know the boys bette
BigBen
2 messages
03-27-08 11:07 AM
Second Episode
Did anyone get to watch it? A busy night for reality TV. They sent home a female. Next week they are changing things up again.
Loree
8 messages
03-23-08 02:01 AM
Help, review
Help, I missed the first show. Can someone give a review or point me to a site that does review what happened in the first show. Or does
Earl Colby Pottinger
7 messages
03-19-08 12:34 PM
new Beauty and the Geek.
Does anyone know when the next show will be??
woiwod
4 messages
03-03-08 10:41 AM
Sam is an actor
I was just watching an old episode of "Still Standing" and who do I see on there... Sam I'm disappointed to find out that he is
leenga
5 messages
02-28-08 11:50 AM
What's that song?
The one they kept playing at the Recrap. I believe the chorus begins with "I believe" or something like that. What's the title and who sings it.
Jadens Mommy
3 messages
12-11-07 08:19 PM
Dec 2 Recraps or results?
OH lordy, there's going to be another hour of recrap before we find the winner. I don't know if I care enough to sit through this.
lynkfri13
14 messages
12-08-07 08:38 PM
Nov.26 East Coast Thread - No Spoilers [View All]
Who wins?
Earl Colby Pottinger
30 messages
12-04-07 07:49 PM
rE: Sam already knew how
This is really driving me crazy, watching Sam swoop the challenges. Watching Sam (since his main squeeze left, anyway), makes me sure, tha
lynkfri13
12 messages
11-27-07 07:44 PM
Sam, Jasmine, William moving hate thread.
Is just me? With the first show Jasmine was my main focus of hate. It was not that she was dumb, but rather that she liked being dumb and did no
Earl Colby Pottinger
8 messages
11-23-07 09:32 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •