The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dec 2 Recraps or results?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Beauty and the Geek Forum (Protected)
Original message

lynkfri13 224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-04-07, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lynkfri13 Click to send private message to lynkfri13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dec 2 Recraps or results?"
OH lordy, there's going to be another hour of recrap before we find the winner.

I don't know if I care enough to sit through this.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dec 2 Recraps or results? Earl Colby Pottinger 12-04-07 1
 RE: Dec 2 Peanut butter? lynkfri13 12-04-07 2
   RE: Dec 2 Peanut butter? Earl Colby Pottinger 12-04-07 3
   RE: Dec 2 Peanut butter? Loree 12-05-07 12
 RE: Dec 2 Recraps or results? Earl Colby Pottinger 12-04-07 4
 RE: Dec 2 Recraps or results? Earl Colby Pottinger 12-04-07 5
 RE: Dec 2 Recraps or results? Earl Colby Pottinger 12-04-07 6
 RE: Dec 2 Recraps or results? Earl Colby Pottinger 12-04-07 7
   RE: Dec 2 Recraps or results? bullzeye 12-05-07 8
 RE: Dec 2 Recraps or results? SilverStar 12-05-07 9
   RE: Dec 2 Recraps or results? motormouth 12-05-07 13
 RE: Dec 2 Recraps or results? MKitty 12-05-07 10
 RE: Dec 2 Recraps or results? Loree 12-05-07 11
   RE: Dec 2 Recraps or results? Jadens Mommy 12-08-07 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-04-07, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dec 2 Recraps or results?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-07 AT 08:33 PM (EST)

They bring back the spider just for Jasmine, she is freaking out.

I mean she is really freaking out. But she touched it with a finger tip, then she freaked out some more.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

lynkfri13 224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-04-07, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lynkfri13 Click to send private message to lynkfri13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dec 2 Peanut butter?"
did they just say Jasmine couldn't make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?

12-04-07, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dec 2 Peanut butter?"
Yes, they did! Trust me I used to work with a girl like that, she would ask me to open a can of pop for her and got upset when I refused.

That is one reason I did not like Jasmine for the first half of the season, she did not want to learn at that time.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-05-07, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Dec 2 Peanut butter?"
I believe Jasmine said that of course she knew how to make a PB & J sandwich. But she was not used to having to make it herself when someone else always would. So she just expected someone would do it for her so she would not have to. But left alone she could do it.

12-04-07, 08:42 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Dec 2 Recraps or results?"
I am taping the show. Tomorrow I have to review exactly what is going on between Sam and the girls.

12-04-07, 09:02 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Dec 2 Recraps or results?"
And the vote is?

12-04-07, 09:04 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Dec 2 Recraps or results?"
Commerical break, die, Die, DIE!

12-04-07, 09:07 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Dec 2 Recraps or results?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-07 AT 09:08 PM (EST)

To all the Naysayers in last week's thread.

Dave and Jasmine won!

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-05-07, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Dec 2 Recraps or results?"
Well, as much as I liked Sam, I am not unhappy that Dave and Jasmine won.

Must say though, that was a real snore fest.

Have yourself a very Agman Christmas!

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-07, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Dec 2 Recraps or results?"
Yay! I'm so happy Dave and Jasmine won. I really think they were the more deserving couple.

Oh, and how hot was Josh?? I always thought he was one of the better looking geeks, but after his self-makeover, wow!

Drinkin' with Ahkie!

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-05-07, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Dec 2 Recraps or results?"
Totally agree, Jen! Most the "geeks" looked a little less geeky last night.

And I was thrilled with the results, too!

My first Tribephyl siggie!

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-05-07, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Dec 2 Recraps or results?"
I am so very happy that David and Jasmine won. They definately deserved over some actor who probably already has that much money in his bank account.

And, wasn't it sweet the way Jasmine jumped all over David when they were reunited for the show? AWWWWWW....

I thought some of the recraps were really, really funny. Of course I taped it and could fast forward through all the commercials, but I actually liked the finale.

*Christmas Cheer from Sharnina*

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-07, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Dec 2 Recraps or results?"
I would have been happy with either result. But I think Jasmine and Dave did accomplish more. They really did go from not wanting to be paired with each other. To finding something in each other that they liked and working together. They became friends and really missed each other. It was sad when Jasmine said she had thought that even if she didn't get along with the other girls she would always have her geek. Then she found out he didn't want to be her partner and she thought she had nobody.

Although I think Sam and Nicole did finally grow closer. They still did not have the relationship together that Dave and Jasmine did. I can see Jasmine and Dave staying friends. I bet a year from now Sam and Nicole have nothing to do with each other.

Jadens Mommy 333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-08-07, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jadens%20Mommy Click to send private message to Jadens%20Mommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Dec 2 Recraps or results?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-07 AT 08:40 PM (EST)

My favorite couple to win tho was Shay and Kermit. (That's what my husband calls him. I forget his real name. It's the one who won the poll for the most geekiest; whose mom was at the results show.)

ETA: I forgot to say why I wanted them to win. Out of all the couples, I just loved their relationship with each other. And Shay was constantly helping Kermit.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •