URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID106
Thread Number: 86
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Dec 2 Recraps or results?"

Posted by lynkfri13 on 12-04-07 at 08:22 PM
OH lordy, there's going to be another hour of recrap before we find the winner.

I don't know if I care enough to sit through this.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Dec 2 Recraps or results?"
Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 12-04-07 at 08:31 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-07 AT 08:33 PM (EST)

They bring back the spider just for Jasmine, she is freaking out.

I mean she is really freaking out. But she touched it with a finger tip, then she freaked out some more.

"RE: Dec 2 Peanut butter?"
Posted by lynkfri13 on 12-04-07 at 08:36 PM
did they just say Jasmine couldn't make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 12-04-07 at 08:41 PM
Yes, they did! Trust me I used to work with a girl like that, she would ask me to open a can of pop for her and got upset when I refused.

That is one reason I did not like Jasmine for the first half of the season, she did not want to learn at that time.

Posted by Loree on 12-05-07 at 02:11 PM
I believe Jasmine said that of course she knew how to make a PB & J sandwich. But she was not used to having to make it herself when someone else always would. So she just expected someone would do it for her so she would not have to. But left alone she could do it.

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 12-04-07 at 08:42 PM
I am taping the show. Tomorrow I have to review exactly what is going on between Sam and the girls.

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 12-04-07 at 09:02 PM
And the vote is?

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 12-04-07 at 09:04 PM
Commerical break, die, Die, DIE!

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 12-04-07 at 09:07 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-04-07 AT 09:08 PM (EST)

To all the Naysayers in last week's thread.

Dave and Jasmine won!

Posted by bullzeye on 12-05-07 at 09:09 AM
Well, as much as I liked Sam, I am not unhappy that Dave and Jasmine won.

Must say though, that was a real snore fest.

Have yourself a very Agman Christmas!

Posted by SilverStar on 12-05-07 at 11:50 AM
Yay! I'm so happy Dave and Jasmine won. I really think they were the more deserving couple.

Oh, and how hot was Josh?? I always thought he was one of the better looking geeks, but after his self-makeover, wow!

Drinkin' with Ahkie!

Posted by motormouth on 12-05-07 at 03:42 PM
Totally agree, Jen! Most the "geeks" looked a little less geeky last night.

And I was thrilled with the results, too!

My first Tribephyl siggie!

Posted by MKitty on 12-05-07 at 12:33 PM
I am so very happy that David and Jasmine won. They definately deserved over some actor who probably already has that much money in his bank account.

And, wasn't it sweet the way Jasmine jumped all over David when they were reunited for the show? AWWWWWW....

I thought some of the recraps were really, really funny. Of course I taped it and could fast forward through all the commercials, but I actually liked the finale.

*Christmas Cheer from Sharnina*

Posted by Loree on 12-05-07 at 02:08 PM
I would have been happy with either result. But I think Jasmine and Dave did accomplish more. They really did go from not wanting to be paired with each other. To finding something in each other that they liked and working together. They became friends and really missed each other. It was sad when Jasmine said she had thought that even if she didn't get along with the other girls she would always have her geek. Then she found out he didn't want to be her partner and she thought she had nobody.

Although I think Sam and Nicole did finally grow closer. They still did not have the relationship together that Dave and Jasmine did. I can see Jasmine and Dave staying friends. I bet a year from now Sam and Nicole have nothing to do with each other.

Posted by Jadens Mommy on 12-08-07 at 08:38 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-07 AT 08:40 PM (EST)

My favorite couple to win tho was Shay and Kermit. (That's what my husband calls him. I forget his real name. It's the one who won the poll for the most geekiest; whose mom was at the results show.)

ETA: I forgot to say why I wanted them to win. Out of all the couples, I just loved their relationship with each other. And Shay was constantly helping Kermit.