The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
Conferences Grease: You're the One That I Want Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
All About Danny
Tonight is Danny night. Let's talk about your favorite and not so favorite.
volsfan
15 messages
07-10-16 04:31 PM
March 11th episode
Anyone still watching?
Loree
13 messages
07-10-16 02:40 PM
Twist?
So what will the twist be that was mentioned at the end of last night's show? Something about the final 12 possibly not being the final 12? Wi
dragonflies
8 messages
01-27-16 02:02 PM
All About Sandy
Lastnight was girls' night. Just the Sandys performed for the vote. Next week is Danny night. We finally got rid of Kevin. No surprise
Loree
8 messages
03-27-15 03:46 PM
Jeez, this show is dreadful.
I am possibly the biggest reality fan I know, willing to give just about any show a shot. I've seen every episode of "Survivor," "The Ama
TomServo
6 messages
03-12-15 06:11 PM
Who leads the list as your favorite so far?
The show is finally heating up and getting to it. As Sandy I like Kate Rockwell, Kathleen Monteleone, Ashley Spencer, Allie Shultz.
KObrien_fan
8 messages
03-05-15 06:55 PM
The Broadway Show
Does anyone plan on going to the actual broadway show? I'd love to see Max and Laura in true Danny/Sandy character. Max is so adorable and sin
bole
9 messages
02-17-15 07:12 PM
What would YOU call them?
I'm tired of the "Small town Sandy" and "Slacker Danny" names put on these people. Here's what I've come up with so far: K
KeithFan
5 messages
10-03-07 01:47 AM
Finale - 03-25-07
Wooo and Hoooo! We had a beautiful day today. The weather was great and lunch at Hometown Bow-fey was lovely. Had a lazy afternoon nappin
sharnina
13 messages
04-02-07 09:24 AM
March 18th episode - Finals
Wow, is anybody still watching? The weather here was great. How was the weather where you are? Ate at the Elephant Bar today and it was ever so
sharnina
20 messages
03-23-07 04:57 PM
Grease - bad moral?
I always loved Grease as a kid. As HD will tell you, I'm a straight man who loves his musicals. But now that I'm older, I really wonder abou
PagongRatEater
10 messages
03-23-07 07:10 AM
Grease Discussion Thread 02/18/2007
Well, what did you think? Who was your favorite this week?
volsfan
10 messages
02-20-07 07:31 PM
Grease Live Show Discussion 02/11/07 [View All]
Just thought we needed to get started talking about the first elimination and this week's performances. Who is your favorite?
volsfan
22 messages
02-16-07 09:16 PM
First Live Show Discussion 01/28/2007
I am so glad I gave this show another chance. I thought tonight's show was really entertaining. Most everyone did a very good job and delivered a pe
volsfan
14 messages
02-11-07 02:37 PM

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •