The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD #9 Top 20 Performance ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-11-12, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD #9 Top 20 Performance ECST"
and maybe results, we don't yet know how the once a week thing is going to work...so...

Check out the PTTE discussion on the Top 20 reveal thread and be prepared for whatever that looks like when it occurs.

So who will be blessed by a pairing, who will be doomed, who gets the choreography of glory and which the choreography of dreck?

All the answers to these questions stay on this thread until the West Coast finishes debating Harvey Levsin's pronounciation of Robson.

I miss Wade. I miss Wade's results show dances. *sigh*

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Top 20 Dance Snidget 07-11-12 1
   RE: Top 20 Dance djandy 07-11-12 24
 Dancing in Snidget 07-11-12 2
 Whitney and Chehon Snidget 07-11-12 3
   RE: Witney and Chehon Snidget 07-11-12 4
   RE: Whitney and Chehon djandy 07-11-12 15
   RE: Whitney and Chehon byoffer 07-11-12 21
       RE: Whitney and Chehon emydi 07-12-12 43
 Tiffany and George Snidget 07-11-12 5
   RE: Tiffany and George Snidget 07-11-12 6
   RE: Tiffany and George djandy 07-11-12 14
 Janaya and Brandon Snidget 07-11-12 7
   RE: Janaya and Brandon Snidget 07-11-12 8
   RE: Janaya and Brandon djandy 07-11-12 13
       RE: Janaya and Brandon byoffer 07-11-12 19
       RE: Janaya and Brandon qwertypie 07-12-12 44
 Alexa and Daniel Snidget 07-11-12 9
   RE: Alexa and Daniel Snidget 07-11-12 10
       RE: Alexa and Daniel byoffer 07-11-12 18
           RE: Alexa and Daniel udg 07-11-12 28
   RE: Alexa and Daniel djandy 07-11-12 22
 Amber and Nick Snidget 07-11-12 11
   RE: Amber and Nick Snidget 07-11-12 12
   RE: Amber and Nick djandy 07-11-12 26
   RE: Amber and Nick udg 07-11-12 30
       RE: Amber and Nick qwertypie 07-12-12 47
           RE: Amber and Nick udg 07-13-12 55
 Amelia and Will Snidget 07-11-12 16
   RE: Amelia and Will byoffer 07-11-12 17
       RE: Amelia and Will emydi 07-12-12 45
   RE: Amelia and Will Snidget 07-11-12 20
   RE: Amelia and Will djandy 07-11-12 32
   RE: Amelia and Will udg 07-11-12 35
 Janelle and Dareian Snidget 07-11-12 23
   RE: Janelle and Dareian Snidget 07-11-12 25
   RE: Janelle and Dareian djandy 07-11-12 38
       RE: Janelle and Dareian qwertypie 07-12-12 48
 Eliana and Cyrus Snidget 07-11-12 27
   RE: Eliana and Cyrus Snidget 07-11-12 29
   RE: Eliana and Cyrus djandy 07-11-12 39
       RE: Eliana and Cyrus emydi 07-12-12 46
           RE: Eliana and Cyrus byoffer 07-12-12 49
               RE: Eliana and Cyrus emydi 07-12-12 51
 Audrey and Matthew Snidget 07-11-12 31
   RE: Audrey and Matthew byoffer 07-11-12 33
   RE: Audrey and Matthew Snidget 07-11-12 34
   RE: Audrey and Matthew djandy 07-11-12 41
   RE: Audrey and Matthew Sagebrush Dan 07-12-12 52
 Lindsay and Cole Snidget 07-11-12 36
   RE: Lindsay and Cole Snidget 07-11-12 37
   RE: Lindsay and Cole udg 07-11-12 40
   RE: Lindsay and Cole djandy 07-11-12 42
 Should go Will go etc emydi 07-12-12 50
   RE: Should go Will go etc djandy 07-12-12 53
   RE: Should go Will go etc aethelstan 07-12-12 54

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-11-12, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Top 20 Dance"
Architect of the Mind.

Drafting tables

Is that the blond chick that got all the bazillion hours of editing that looks like a badly done male to female transition? I mean I almost thought for a moment which one of the guys is that?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-11-12, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Top 20 Dance"
I do miss Wade's choreography, but I like Christopher Scott's choreography too.

07-11-12, 08:08 PM (EST)
2. "Dancing in"
Announcer fail with the voice over guy.

Christopher Scott did the group routine. Cat in a shiny mini.

Our jidges.

Mia Michaels....oops Cat said that, Mary Murphy,
Kenny Ortega
Nigel Lithgoe.

It is Nigel's birthday this week.

Everyone will vote for individuals, next week find out the bottom three boys and girls. Two of each will go.

Two winners, one boy one girl.

Put in couples, dance style from a hat.

9 seconds to know what they are all about.

07-11-12, 08:10 PM (EST)
3. "Whitney and Chehon"
Latin routine from Louis Van Amstel, the Samba.

Jump
The Cube Guys and Luciana

07-11-12, 08:16 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Witney and Chehon"
Nigel. Glad to have Louis back. Summed up Whitney, a firecracker, you are a star. Chehon, fantastic dancer, style not quite right. The training you have you will need that core, but need to watch, you are overcompensating your turn out, enjoy the routines a little more. You are going to give into it a little bit more. Good job.

Mary. Was a great routine, Some foot problems when you correct you are sailing, you can really move in a dynamic way. Whitney, she is in need of some serious transportation. Woo Woo of course she is on the train. Still shining. First class ticket.

Cat and Nigel yelling.

Kenny, she brought us into space. Hotter than Marilyn in some like it hot. Surrender, trust the choreographers and believe in yourself mister. Surrender to the work a little more and you will be fine.

Can't deal with Witney being spelt that way.

07-11-12, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Whitney and Chehon"
It's so nice to have dancers on the show who can actually do Ballroom. Witney did great, and I though Chehon did pretty good too.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-12, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Whitney and Chehon"
Whitney really shone in that. Sure, it was her style, but in addition to dancing well she showed good personality to the audience.

Chehon did well, but was overshadowed.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-12, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Whitney and Chehon"
LAST EDITED ON 07-12-12 AT 11:28 AM (EST)

Chehon did well, but was overshadowed.

That's your opinion!! I couldn't keep my eyes off him....mmmmm Chehon!

07-11-12, 08:21 PM (EST)
5. "Tiffany and George"
Sonya Tayeh routine.

When the stars are aligned for two people and they see who each other are, when they touch they melt.

Turning Page
Sleeping at Last

07-11-12, 08:27 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Tiffany and George"
Mary. Wow, I mean, I'm breathless, talk about living in the moment, surrender yourself to the choreography. You both did. Living it every nuance, George I had high expectations, did not disappoint. Laid your soul out there. Tiffany the strength to make it look effortless, when you about levitated, connected with each other.

Kenny. Sonya. Sonya. Sonya. How much fun being with her and how much joy you had watching it. You surrenedered and were so generous to one another. The pain and glory of youth, the ability we have when we are young. Breathtaking to watch. You spilled it.

Nigel. I can't remember that far back. Sonya in a soft period. Grown her hair out. Most romantic piece. Wonderful couple. Both small, but dance to the end of your fingertips. Dancing superb. Loved that arabesque lift. Loved the vulnerability, that last fall into his arms takes courage in life and in dancing.

07-11-12, 09:06 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Tiffany and George"
A very nice and flowy routine from Sonya. They had very nice lines, but I noticed that Tiffany shifted her body and feet a lot when she should have been stationary.

07-11-12, 08:34 PM (EST)
7. "Janaya and Brandon"
Nappy Tabs Hip Hop.

Tabatha very pregnant.

Choose between the love of his life and addiction.

Take Care
Drake feat. Rihanna

07-11-12, 08:38 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Janaya and Brandon"
Kenny. More choreographer love. I believe you told the story, as if you were speaking. Your bodies were speaking, felt the struggle the love, the desire, really great job.

Nigel. More choreographer, stuff. Didn't show the rough and toughness, get away with a few things. Gotta get down and dirty a bit vote. I'd choose Mary over a bottle of Vodka, but I only drink Scotch.

Mary. Love the story telling, how deep you went into character Brandon. A little more gritty Janaya, a little bit more, clean and executed well.

Nigel. You will have to do more as the standard is high this year.

07-11-12, 09:03 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Janaya and Brandon"
Tabitha is cute pregnant. The routine (their performance) was just ok.

07-11-12, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Janaya and Brandon"
I agree. That was meh.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-12, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Janaya and Brandon"
I wonder how much of it was beyond the dancers' ability to act the part? Janaya seemed kind of enthusiastic happy for the role she was playing.

07-11-12, 08:45 PM (EST)
9. "Alexa and Daniel"
Decked out in a heck of a lot of red. Jazz by Sean Cheesman.

lots of rehearsal drops.

Hey Hey
Dennis Ferrer

07-11-12, 08:50 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Alexa and Daniel"
Scaffolding. Actual Scaffolding.

Nigel. Demanding choreographer. So many intricate things. Never ending, no time for us to go fantastic, hard to make a connection. Hope the audience appreciates how difficult that was. Have to find the time, have to be honest, know that you are smiling for the sake of it. Both showed what you are capable of.

Mary. Loved watching every second. Moments of taking a breath, we had to keep our eyes pealed. So red hot in that red. Nice to see you smile and in it. Exciting number.

Kenny. Extremely demanding piece, lot of risk. Don't get a lot of time. Appreciated the exercise, not as invested as I would have wanted. Not as impressed with the performance.

07-11-12, 09:11 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Alexa and Daniel"
Those outfits (in red) were awful. Almost hard to believe they made Alexa look that bad.

This routine felt awkward. Scaffolding is not good, or at least wasn't used well.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-11-12, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Alexa and Daniel"
My 12 year old daughter noticed the bad costume. She said, "It's like a little kid costume. Like she's supposed to be a vampire." She was out of the room during the intro for that one, and didn't know it was Alexa, so it wasn't even anti-Alexa bias.

07-11-12, 09:15 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Alexa and Daniel"
Alexa's shirt was gaping open at a button by her stomach. I thought the dancing was just okay, although the scaffolding was cool.

07-11-12, 08:56 PM (EST)
11. "Amber and Nick"
Jason Gilkison Viennese Waltz.

Nights In White Satin
Tina Arena

07-11-12, 09:01 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Amber and Nick"
Lots of cool lifts, not sure how much waltzing.

Jason looks happy.

Mary. Whole thing was dreamy, floating across the floor, transitions were melting. Amber, have you ever worn shoes like that before, for the most part pulling it off. Extensions are so wonderful. Nick in your own style phenomenol.

Kenny. Flowing and lovely. Camera third dancer. Enjoyed it.

Nigel. Never heard Jason speak like that like the lady from dance Moms who is in the audience. Be careful not get this anxious look. Like your shoes too tight. Amber. Lyrical dancer, expect you to be good at the waltz don't collapse too much. Difficult for the pair of you to do well. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

07-11-12, 09:30 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Amber and Nick"
Amber's lack of toe points, especially in the lifts, was distracting to me. Nick was a strong partner. Very flowy and pretty dancing.

07-11-12, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Amber and Nick"
"Nights in white satin"... so they put him in all black and her in black and white? Either she's a night (not that there's anything wrong with that) or someone in the costuming dept was a wee bit confused.

07-12-12, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Amber and Nick"
LOL! Almost word for word what we said. And why use that terrible cover of the song? Bleech!
Her lack of toe points was incredible distracting for me. For heck's sake, put her in lower heels so the gal's legs don't look like they belong on a mannequin (I was flashing back to Heather Mills early routines from DWTS with her unflexible prostetic leg).

07-13-12, 10:44 AM (EST)
55. "RE: Amber and Nick"
Please just pretend I know how to spell "knight". Thanks.

07-11-12, 09:07 PM (EST)
16. "Amelia and Will"
Nappy Tabs.

Character Pop.

The Lovecats
The Cure

07-11-12, 09:09 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Amelia and Will"
Love cats? Loved that!

07-12-12, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Amelia and Will"
I LOVE this couple!

Will reminds me of someone but I can't put my finger on it...anyone else think this?

maybe Hyde from That 70s show?

07-11-12, 09:12 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Amelia and Will"
For ending up in a dumpster it is really an enjoyable dance.

Kenny. Amelia if we had a kitty like you we'd play with you all day long. Did a great job of playing with you. wonderful mash up of styles. Belongs on broadway, charming loved it.

Nigel. Cat and the smitten kittens. Another great partnership. Amelia is quirky and crazy. Will is just crazy. Personality is so important. Certainly memorable. Not sure hip hop, more Jazz Hop. It was terrific and danced brilliantly.

Mary. Whatever kind of hop it was purrrrrfect. Constructed the right routine for the two of you. It just makes you happy. Quirky little vixen. Just crazy and we love you.

07-11-12, 09:43 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Amelia and Will"
Great routine! Both in choreography and in dancing. And the way Amelia danced and did splits in those high heeled boots was impressive. Good partnership.

07-11-12, 09:46 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Amelia and Will"
I liked that, but methinks Nappy is an ass man. She had her butt in the air so much it was distracting (not in a good way).

07-11-12, 09:17 PM (EST)
23. "Janelle and Dareian"
African Jazz Sean Cheesman

Jungle
Hilight Tribe

07-11-12, 09:21 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Janelle and Dareian"
Nigel. Love this routine. So exciting as dancers. Janelle cannot believe you are here. How many injuries have you had already. How exciting was this routine, if you survive rehearsals you could do well. Dareian, never know what you are going to do next. The mad men opening the pirouettes. Memorable routine.

Mary. It was exciting, both came out as winners. You seem to be moving easily for a belly dancers. Dareian you are a little power house. Great body lines. Both do a great job.

Kenny. Cross cultural, and so many places, two flames dance across the stage Set the place on fire.

07-11-12, 09:59 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Janelle and Dareian"
Good routine, although Dareian didn't seem to take care of his partner very well with contributing to Janelle's injuries.

07-12-12, 11:44 AM (EST)
48. "RE: Janelle and Dareian"
Yeah, I watched it live, so couldn't review what happened there, but I am not impressed with Cheeseman or the male partners in either of his routines. I am glad there wasn't a career ending injury.

07-11-12, 09:30 PM (EST)
27. "Eliana and Cyrus"
Broadway Tyce.

From Hairspray.

Tyce nervous as Cyrus never done choreography.

Run and Tell That.

07-11-12, 09:35 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Eliana and Cyrus"
That was OK, just OK.

Mary. Tyce no need to be worried. Tyce is happy.

Cat, you don't have to be crazy to work here, but it helps.

Mary. people are going to google you up and watch this over and over. Cyrus you brought life to this routine. Were doing everything Cyrus. Winners are ordinary with extraordinary hearts, you laid it out on that stage. Ballerina can get down.

Kenny. I can see a number staged around that routine. In a broadway house watching it. Personalities on fire, what broadway is all about. Kicked it all the way to the back wall.

Nigel. Cyrus who would have ever thought...you are really great at what you do, not yet a great dancer. Immerse in the process of the dance give yourself 100%, no better ingredient to learn what you are going to learn, hope you are here to watch that journey. Entertaining to watch. Eliana, this didn't show off what a brilliant dance you are. Probably the bench mark for the other girls.

07-11-12, 10:15 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Eliana and Cyrus"
Eliana lost the partner lottery (and drew a pretty boring routine too). Just okay.

07-12-12, 11:35 AM (EST)
46. "RE: Eliana and Cyrus"
I think she got Twitch (or Glitch) 2.0 and she'll be fine...people like Cyrus

But I def agree just ok dance

07-12-12, 11:47 AM (EST)
49. "RE: Eliana and Cyrus"
But with this season having individual voting, will she really be helped if the audience likes Cyrus but he isn't a good partner?

07-12-12, 11:53 AM (EST)
51. "RE: Eliana and Cyrus"
hmmm...I need to think more about that...but I do think that some couples will end up in b3 anyway...but I think E/C are fine for next week....see my sh go/will go post below

I hope she gets to shine next week like Nigel said...

07-11-12, 09:41 PM (EST)
31. "Audrey and Matthew"
Travis Wall Piece, Aboard the Titanic.

Unchained Melody
Righteous Brothers.

07-11-12, 09:44 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Audrey and Matthew"
My son - "Her legs do good things"

That was really enjoyable. Audrey had that commitment jump into his arms that we have seen memorably in other seasons.

Well done to both.

07-11-12, 09:45 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Audrey and Matthew"
Judges standing up.

Kenny. Gorgeously danced, bravo Travis. Bravo Brava.

Nigel. Enjoyed it more than anything this evening. When the music fits the dynamics of the routine, the movement on and off the chaise, the lift, many other simple ones. The music did it. Taking away from travis, he was given to brilliant dancers to choreograph.

Mary. Breathtaking, showed your vulnerability, perfection.

07-11-12, 10:40 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Audrey and Matthew"
Very nice routine. Audrey's legs and toe points are beautiful. She looked like she almost stumbled into the big air jump, but she recovered nicely and pulled it off.

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-12, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Audrey and Matthew"
Excellent. Amazing.

07-11-12, 09:51 PM (EST)
36. "Lindsay and Cole"
Jason Gilkinson, Paso Doble.

She's and evil poison he is fighting off.

Unstoppable

07-11-12, 09:55 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Lindsay and Cole"
Judges standing.

Kenny. Two of the most fantastic performances seen

Mary. Best paso you choreographed, you will be unstoppable. That was pure paso doble. Crazy.

Nigel. Cole what else you trained in. That is the best paso I've seen any boy do on this show. Character incredible. Mary was wrong, you both have that little bit of magic. He couldn't have been that dynamic without you as his partner.

07-11-12, 10:17 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Lindsay and Cole"
After the Audrey and Matthew piece, I wondered what they could put out there for the finale. That did it!

07-11-12, 10:58 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Lindsay and Cole"
Wow, so great! Cole is so dramatic, and Lindsay was very good in her style. One of my two favorite Paso Dobles (Jeanine Mason & Brandon in their Final 4 is the other one).

07-12-12, 11:50 AM (EST)
50. "Should go Will go etc"
My Order

1. Lindsey/Cole
2. Amelia/Will
3. Witney/Chehon
4. Audrey/Matthew
5. Janelle/Darien
6. Tiffany/George
7. Eliana/Cyrus
8. Amber/Nick
9. Janaya/Branden
10. Alexa/Daniel

I think even though they is ind voting it is likely some pairs will be in B3 together

Should Be B3

Alexa should go (she reminds me of Ryan from last season...ironic that's the girl that beat out Alexa last time)
Janaya should go
Amber

Branden should go
Nick should go
Daniel

Will be B3

Janaya will go
Janelle
Tiffany will go

Branden will go
Daniel will go
Darien

07-12-12, 05:03 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Should go Will go etc"
Emydi & I have very similar rankings:

1.) Lindsay & Cole - Paso Doble
2.) Amelia & Will - Pop Hip Hop
3.) Audrey & Matthew - Comtemp.
4.) Janelle & Dareian - African Jazz
5.) Witney & Cheon - Samba
6.) Tiffany & George - Contemp.
7.) Amber & Nick - Viennese Waltz
8.) Eliana & Cyrus - Broadway
9.) Janaya & Brandon - Hip Hop
10.) Alexa & Daniel - Jazz

Bottom 3:

Janaya - should & will go
Alexa - should go (also getting a Ryan vibe from Alexa, which makes sense since I didn't like Ryan either due to over-hyping).
Amber - will go

Brandon - should & will go
Nick - will go
Daniel - should go

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-12-12, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Should go Will go etc"
Just finished watching. Some nice numbers. My favourite dancers, well, the ones I'd like to see do well, they might not be the best dancers, are Eliana and Janelle. Cole was very impressive with his paso doble.

What was with the hair this week? Many hair styles seemed crazy.

I'm a little disappointed in Sean Cheesman's routines. It's like he tried to stuff too much into them and he had some truly excellent and memorable routines in the Canadian version. I think the American public resonate a bit more with dances that show stories than just impressive dancing moves. Sean needs to relax a bit and do stuff like his best in the Canadian seasons. I hope it doesn't wind up putting Janelle B3.

B3 to me. Well, the obvious cannon fodder are the ones that we hadn't seen until last week: Janaya, Brandon, Amber, Nick, etc. and their pieces weren't overly memorable.

While I was impressed that Cyrus did a whole routine without his signature moves being integrated into the routine, I don't think he's long for the show. I see a Philip Chbeeb problem. I think he'll be exposed for his lack of training but the judges won't save him as many times. By contrast, I think Chehon will be around for a long while.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •